As Nature Intended Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She recovered and looked at me with a satisfied smile. "Now come for me, I'm getting tired, so come in me or on me."

I was on the verge of my own orgasm so it only took a few strokes before I ejaculated in her before pulling out and spurting on her tits and face. Still smiling she rubbed my come on her tits and then gathered the come on her face and put her fingers into her mouth.

I helped her to stand up, she kissed me, said thank you and went upstairs to her bedroom. Pam entered the room and smiled, "thank you, Lloyd, I saw granny as she went to bed, she looks so happy even with your come all over her. By the look of your cock I'm going to be out of luck tonight. I will lick it clean for you."

Pam held my flaccid cock and removed all evidence of her granny off my cock but in doing so she she changed the condition of my cock from flaccid to erect. "Oh, my goodness, how did that happen?"

She knelt on the floor, opened her legs, pulled her arse cheeks open and said, "There you are, take your pick."

I picked her arsehole, she had been so good to her sister and grandmother, she deserved a treat and Pam loved being fucked in her arse. For myself I was feeling a bit tender after fucking Betty. I took my time as Pam pushed back at me. My tender cock was very hard and the heat from Pam's arsehole was becoming too much for me. I began to ram her hard and I could feel my orgasm building, the feeling of her tight arse made me forget that I was feeling a bit sore.

"I'm coming, I can't hold out any longer." I shouted at her. I ejaculated into the depths of her bowels just as she climaxed. I stayed inside her as long as I could till I softened and I exited her. She feel face down on the floor moaning quietly.

"My goodness, that was fantastic, you really have excelled yourself today. I don't know about you but I'm ready for bed."

I stood up and helped her to her feet and we went upstairs to the shower after which we collapsed on our bed. I was knackered, Pam and I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

Betty brought us a cup of tea about eight thirty next morning, she was full of the joys of spring and mocked us for sleeping so late. "That's the problem with the young of today, lazy sods." She smirked at us, handed the cups to us and left. I heard her laugh as the door closed.

Today was going to be a trial for me. I was to face my parents at the party tonight, naked. I've never seen my parents less than impeccably dressed. My mother was a slave to fashion and she loved designer clothes, i don't think she has any clothes that could be described as leisure wear unless it was the vogue. Even at breakfast she would be dressed to the nines. Her make up was perfect and I never saw a hair out of place and I've never seen her in a dressing gown..

The fact that they were naked on the beaches of Greece and went to nudist parties shook me to the core. And today I will face them nude. That thought made me shudder.

It was a lovely autumn day, it was warm enough to spend a short time outside. We had a restful day, Pam and Betty prepared lunch which we ate indoors in the kitchen. Afterwards we went to the lounge and relaxed in front of the telly where I dozed off. Betty woke me with a cup of tea, smiling at me. "Wake up, it will soon be time to leave for the party."

Pam was upstairs preparing for the party, although it was not the clothes as she wouldn't be wearing any but she took time with her makeup. Betty on the other hand only had to put on a skirt and T shirt and she would be ready,

"Thank you for yesterday," Betty said, "I really needed that, if I never have proper sex again I'll remember yesterday for the rest of my life."

I nodded at her, she looked so happy and I loved her so much. I don't want to have sex with her again, or anyone else for that matter, as I loved my wife very much. It was nice fucking her yesterday but it wouldn't happen again.

Betty sat down on a chair opposite me and sat demurely with her knees closed. She smiled at me again and concentrated on the telly. She was a remarkable old lady.

Pam had finished her makeup and told me to shower and dress as it was nearly to leave to pick up her parents.

We arrived at her mothers house where they boarded my car and directed me to Eric and Ruby's house which was about ten minutes away. We parked in the grounds and walked the sort distance to the house. The door opened quickly after Charlie rang the bell. "Hello Eric, congratulations on your anniversary, you've met my wife and daughter and of course you know Betty, let me introduce you to my son in law, Lloyd."

I shook Eric's hand and congratulated him. He turned to Betty, Brenda and Pam and embraced them. "Come on hang your clothes up and join the party." He was nude.

We all stripped off and put our clothes on the pegs that ran round the large hall. There was already lots of clothing on pegs so the party was in full swing. Eric lead us into a large ballroom where a huge table was laden with food near to a large bar. Twenty or so guests stood around, glasses in hand, chatting causally all of them stark naked.

Eric took us to meet his wife Ruby. She was a small, slightly overweight, woman with red hair and her body was fantastic. Her tits were large but with little droop, her nipples were large and hard. With her rounded belly and lovely shaped legs she was adorable. She gave us a huge smile as a greeting. To me she said," welcome young man, I've heard lots of good things about you. I've known your parents for years and of course Betty and her family are old friends."

She stood back and looked me up and down slowly. I felt like an object that a buyer was appraising and I was uncomfortable till she said, "Yes, I can see why Betty adores you." Your parents are not here yet and I understand this will be the first time you have been undressed in their presence. Don't worry, they will be proud of you and they are lovely people."

Does everybody know my about my circumstances, I wondered. I caught Bettys eye and that gave me the answer, Her smile told me all I needed to know. I mingled with the other guests after getting us all a drink Pam and I greeted those we knew and Pam introduced me to those I didn't know.

It was very a pleasant environment, the wine was superb and the food was delicious with quiet background music. I was talking to Anne Taylor when I heard my mother say, "hello Lloyd, good to see you, it's been a long time."

I turned to see my parents standing, glass in hand, about two yards away. Dad as usual looked fit and well. It was the first time I had seen him naked, his body was good for his age with very little excess weight and his hair was beginning to turn gray but time had been good to him He reached out and gave me a gentle hug, our bodies touching briefly.

Mother watched smiling. She was also in good shape, her face showed no traces of time, it looked as good to me as when I was young. Her body was gorgeous, if that is how a son should describe his mother. Her body was that of a young woman, her breasts stood proud with large brown nipples. Her stomach was flat and she had shapely legs. She had no hair on her pubes.

"Do I measure up," she said, "do I pass muster?"

I realised that I had examined her for longer than I should have and blushed, "sorry mum, you look amazing, you both do."

'"That's alright son," my father said, "that's how many men, and women, look at your mother, I know I do."

That was twenty four or so years ago, we are still nudists, I met my parents many times as nudists, sometimes on holiday with them and other family members, We even went walking in the Alps where nudists and textiles mixed. Julie met a man she adored and who adored her. I fucked Betty again about a year before her passing. Her death upset me terribly, John had gone two years before, and I took a long time to get over that. I loved her dearly in spite of our age difference.

Pam and I had twins, boys, that curtailed our lifestyle, but now they are at Uni. They always phone before coming home, I suspect they know something but have never mentioned it to their mother or I.