All Comments on 'As Soon As I Wake Up Ch. 01'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love. Nice twist to most mothers and sons who are honest, they want to fuck each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't bother with Chapter 2.

'Nuff said!

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Fantastic read

This could get really interesting, especially if he has an Aunt and some female cousins.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Turtle1952

Thanks for reading, enjoying and commenting on my story. I like your suggestion and will consider it. But, I don't see it going in that direction. Thanks, again.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
'Nuff said!

Thanks for reading my story and commenting on it. I appreciate the feedback. I always take criticisms and suggestions into consideration. Unfortunately though, 'Nuff said!" is not 'Nuff said!". It doesn't give me anything to work with. Thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting

Patiently waiting for the next chapter, great start to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope to read more very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to reading more soon

devildog0302devildog0302over 6 years ago
Ready for more...

The twin teachers, the linebackers girl friend, other family members, the list is limitless.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Waiting, Hope to read more very soon and great start

Thanks for reading and enjoying. I'm glad you took the time to comment. You prove that Nuff said was incorrect. Much needs to be said yet. Thanks again.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
devildog0302

You're absolutely right. The possibilities are endless. Thanks for enjoying it so far and letting me know. I'll be watching for your future comments.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Let me guess

And you're a mind reader? Duh! LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TOO. HOT

He could have been dreaming but, his mother surprised him by saying that they should be fucking and that was what was the HOTTEST part of true story. Please continue with the story where mother has her son's baby and live happily ever after.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
The ''well"

I don't have a clue as to what your comment means but thanks for leaving it. I guess.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
TOO. HOT

Thanks for reading, enjoying and commenting. Thanks also for your comment making sense,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thoughts

i thought it was a good read. It was fast paced and there wasn't a lot of unnecessary drama. Thank you I enjoyed it a great deal!

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
thoughts

Thanks for reading. I am glad you enjoyed it and took the time to comment.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I look forward to seeing what follows

There are so many possibilities

Thanks

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
rightbank

You're absolutely right in that the possibilities are endless. I'm still not sure where this journey is going to take us all. Let's hope we enjoy the trip. Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment.

2bskimpy2bskimpyover 6 years ago
Please let ours know more....

Very nice writing hope you write a second part ; - )..

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
2bskimpy

Thanks for reading, enjoying, and sharing. Rest assured there will be more coming. I've far too much to say to stop now. LOL. Watch for the new installments to be coming to a computer screen near you! Thanks again for taking the time to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome story

I hope you keep writing about this.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Awesome story

Thanks for the pat on the back. I wrote this chapter in a hurry but I am writing more and hopefully better chapters for this story line. Stay tuned. Thanks for the comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm Fucking My Neighbors Wife.

I was sixteen when I got hurt, and my mom paid our neighbor to come over and take care of me while she was working. She was a well built, good looking twenty four year old woman but her husband is a stuffed shirt, arrogant prick who always treated her like shit. I was a naive kid who'd seen the many times he'd made her cry and one day I blurted out that, if she was my wife, I'd treat her like gold because she was so beautiful and didn't deserve being treated so rotten. She smiled but I saw tears in her eyes.

To make a long story short... She'd seen the size of my cock, when it was hard, while she was taking care of me, so what I said must have made the difference because the next day, I was balls deep in her pussy and fucked four loads of cum into her unbelievably tight pussy. She put toilet paper in her panties to keep the cum from running down her legs but said she wanted to keep it inside of her as long as possible and said that as long, as I never told anyone, I could fuck her and cum in her anytime we had a chance to do it without anyone knowing about it.

Her husband was on two bowling leagues in the winter and one in the summer. She kept my balls wet in her gutter and my dick scored strike after strike. After four months, we proved that birth control pills aren't 100% effective. (he didn't fuck her at all during her fertile time... a later DNA test proved that our son isn't his) The asshole proudly bragged to everyone when he found out that she was pregnant. The next time, she stopped the pills, wore a diaphragm for him and fucked me bareback until she got pregnant again. He bragged that his cum was too strong for the birth control pills. We laughed at the asshole and fucked each other for seven more years. .... Life's funny. I started my own business and guess who came to work for me as a sales rep? I put him on the road and his wife stops by my house for a daily load or two of her favorite plumbing lubricant.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
I'm Fucking My Neighbors Wife.

Thanks for sharing.

HoltarenHoltarenover 6 years ago
The perfect mother.

What a story. The perfect MILF doing the delightful deed. I wish my life growing up was like that. What a dream. More chapters, please.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved it! When's chapter two cumming?

Mr Story TellerMr Story Tellerover 6 years ago
Great work..

Another great little piece of work that hit right on the money for those of us with similar desires and fantasies.. well done you x

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Mr Story Teller

Thanks very much for the pat on the back. That means a lot to me coming from an accomplished author such as yourself. I read your "Watching Mum" series when it was originally published and truly enjoyed it. Thank you, again, Mr. Story Teller.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
What a bump on the head could due. !!!!! ^*!^*!^*!

PLEASE!!!!!!!we need the next part to this one, it's hot and feels like it could get a lot hotter..Nice read THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great writing

Love reading ur story. Can we have a continues to a life with his mother. Ty again. The handyman

tobytimtobytimover 4 years ago
Loved it

Very hot and sexy,. But too short. Too short,,he hasn't even fucked her yet

O

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Some thoughts

loved the premise, far too rushed at end. How can you skip over the sex!! That's what we all come here for

Also the inner dialogue needs to be clearer, maybe have it in italics or something to clearly separate it from what he's actually saying. Keep going, I've done two mind control stories and they are good fun to write

Saula88Saula88about 4 years ago
So hot, so hot!

Luv this! 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES