All Comments on 'As The Professor Speaks'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story within a Story

A very well written story. I could not get over the fact I was reading an erotic story while in the story you were working with your professor on how to become a writer and write this excellent erotic story. Nice twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mmm.

So taboo. So sexy. So naughty. Damn i need a cigarette now. Great story.

curiouscarolecuriouscaroleover 7 years ago
Just superbly real

The slow steps, the obvious attraction, the stylish writing, loved it to bits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like it

Let the Professor speak again

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
An excellent story!

Very well written! A joy to read! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful story

Beautifuly written, addictive and sooo sexy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Terrific!

A great story - one of my favorites on this site!

sarawithlovesarawithloveover 7 years ago
wow

this was a fantastic story...I would LOVE to read more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Very well done. I really hope there's more to come with this story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel Please!

Great story that was beautifully written. I would love to read more about these two characters. Please continue!

If you take story ideas how about one with a beautiful older female therapist who falls for a young girl who is referred for counseling after being caught masturbating to lesbian porn by her strict parents. The older woman ends up seducing the girl and teaching her all about lesbian love.

HeyAllHeyAllover 7 years agoAuthor
Person above

With the therapist idea, send me an email.

And thanks to all the commentors, voters, and favoriters of this story. Much appreciated.

Heyall

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

Another excellent story of erotic intensity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Breathtaking

Oh.my.goodness. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOvEd

loved the story. would love to learn more about erin or the professor !

BiBabe2014BiBabe2014over 7 years ago
Please!

Please continue this story. Is so amazing and naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pussy as pussy should be

I loved the way that you brought these two together

I thought that by doing it slowly was the key to the story

My pussy was soaked with anticipation of what was going to happen

When the professor put her tounge on Erin's other sex hole it was as though she was licking mine

I actually had to stop reading and clean myself up before I could finish reading the rest of the story

It was truly a four star story

macsporranmacsporranover 7 years ago
Bloody amazing!! Outstanding work

That was truly fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

Amazingly sensual as well as erotic, reads as if it should be a scene in a novel; keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabulously written!!

This was one of the most erotic and intriguing stories ever. I could actually envision each scene with my mind's eye. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

Wow.

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 7 years ago

"As The Professor Speaks" is one of the best erotic stories I've ever read... here or on any other website, magazine or book. Your putting the reader "in the audience" as teacher and student begin their literary journey was great. Thanks and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabulous!

Absolutely fabulous!

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, such a great story, excellent writing, and a very arousing story line. Yes, please write more as this is a model for other authors to follow! Hot, arousing, wet and satisfying for sure. Cannot wait for what happens next, maybe an outside the class meet up for long, hot sex play? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

A great story. It has made my pussy thoroughly wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb

Kindly continue it. It's superb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Utterly Amused

I came 3 times reading this, especially on pages 2 and 3. Please continue I would love to masturbate and cum more.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 7 years ago
Whew!

Very hot story, thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome Story

The story was totally excellent and arousing to the point that I came 4-5 times.

Please keep up the good works and write more.

Thank you.

AC_PandorraAC_Pandorraabout 7 years ago
Pleasure to read

nice arc of suspense. Though it was almost certain they would fall for each other it was an exciting way to follow them slowly step by step. Loved to read it.

mmengmmengabout 7 years ago
Super hot storie

I enyou this storie. It made me hard and I'd cum twice will reading this storie. Please continue with this storie. The suspence was very good. I would love to read more.

roveroneroveroneabout 7 years ago
YOW!

SCORCHING hot...

totally taboo, and riveting!

Going into my top stories of all time folder.

Have enjoyed your other stories but this is the best by far, so far-am going to have to read them all now.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
hi

very erotic and full of suspense, exhausting to read due to the excellent writing style.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Wow... very hot!

Very nice story about fantasy becoming reality. The fact that it took many days to do so, only heightened the sensuality of the story. Good job.

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 7 years ago
Fabulous story

Superby crafted. The slow burn of a smouldering passion, desire unsaid and denied. Buried deep but little by little brought out into the air until it flared up into forbidden lust. Brilliant

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Educational

Wholly Holie!!!😍 wow and I'm sure there are a number of other expletives unused that I could draw on. Though it does sadden me that you never allowed for revisiting these two characters say one or two years after Erin had graduated. I'm quite certain by formulating the right details and creating circumstances that could draw them together perhaps work related.

Think About it. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 dozen roses and 5🌟's

thegrowlerthegrowleralmost 7 years ago
As the professor speaks: I was spoken to!

I really enjoyed your little (by little, I mean short) story. Slow to begin with then into full bloom. I like your style of writing, really enjoyed getting into it. Would only say that it's way to short. You could add more to it I suppose, would be a great story!!! Thanks for the story anyway.

SubsinaSubsinaalmost 7 years ago
I love the pace of your stories

Hot as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Very nice. Almost believable that it could happen that way. It was particularly arousing that the professor licks the student's asshole at the end. I am a professor myself, and had the pleasure of licking the cunt and asshole of a beautiful student of mine, shortly after the course was finished. (At my apartment, not on campus). I have fantasized about licking cunts and assholes of many other beautiful students I have had the pleasure of teaching over the years.

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
A masterpiece (to me, anyway)

Wow!

BlueBlaze01BlueBlaze01over 6 years ago
WOW

This is hands down the best short story I have read in a while. Definitely a five star.

JimmyJumpJimmyJumpover 6 years ago
Excellent

From the build-up and structure, over the train of thought and the conversations, this is by far among the better short stories in whatever category.

Thank you.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done

A story very well told, it progresses nicely and the climatic scene has a great ambiguity, is it reality, or literature? Just another good story from a prolific writer.

jwoodiejwoodieover 6 years ago
Very well done

First-class erotica, with a good pace. I foresee more passionate encounters, especially after Erin has graduated, so the professor-student taboo will no longer exist. The question then is, will that decrease the pleasure they find in each other? I hope not.

StridernorthStridernorthover 6 years ago
Excellent!

Please keep writing!

jjfronjjfronabout 6 years ago
Love it...

Exceptionally well written...in my editing job frame of mind, you've got a winner. Love it. Keep it cuming...

DrBiSensualDrBiSensualalmost 6 years ago
Favorite

It’s the human nature to get aroused. This is my favorite because of the connection felt within the subject material.

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
This was so HOT!

This story had everything, great characters, smooth pacing, and steady teasing build up the end. I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Everything I wanted. It was so incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To be continued

throughout Erin's college career and afterwards.

RastanuraRastanuraalmost 5 years ago
Literary critics

They say that critics are vicious and cruel. Editors are worse. You shouldn't encourage young people to be that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fabulous

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking sexy as all hell. Thanks xxxx

That was hot!!

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Superb

Great and full of wonderful detail. Yes it pushed through ethical boundaries but still amazing. Would love to see a sequel, perhaps living low until she graduates and really starts her career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing!!!

10/10!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was great! Would want a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh my gosh, can we get a sequel for this? Would like to see them officially together

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This needs to continue. This was just a setup to a multi chapter story. Please keep writing.

JoannexxJoannexxover 2 years ago

Yes, it needs to continue! Perhaps a few surprises … some twists and turns? Nothing too predictable. 5 * Really enjoyed it.

CeeCee1954CeeCee1954about 2 years ago

As a professor myself, I identified with quite a bit of this story. Although my erotic fantasies revolve around males, I could really feel the emotions, the eroticism, the sensory descriptions. VERY HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely intense!! I think it requires a follow on, if only to satisfy the readers curiosity and for the buzz, if you get where this is heading. Great stuff.

SonnycarverSonnycarverabout 2 years ago

Fantastic!

I would love to read the story comes up w/ based on the inspiration Bell gave her!

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Very nice windup!

Epilogue anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. The way that it led up to the actual time that it became a story about a young girl and a older woman,kept me on my toes.

I can only imagine how Erin must have felt when her professor Bell, touched her little brown puckered spot between her legs.

Very unexpected for a young girl with limited experience in having lesbian sex

Apparently the professor Bell was far more experienced in licked ass holes.

I imagine that poor little Erin's pussy was gushing pussy juice soaking the professors face.

Anyway, it was a great ending to a great story

I would like to read about their relationship, in two years after Erin graduates from school

It sounded like they were going to continue with their torrid affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wonder if Professor Bell would agree to tutoring a colleague, a male professor, and share with him her extensive hands-on experience, especially in the field of publishing and even recommend a good publisher?

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it

Beejay3Beejay35 months ago

What a terrific learning experience for a young woman!..sexy as hell!……and as much unbelievable as ever.

But…very sexy ….would love to experience that learning style with my gorgeous History teacher…eons ago..but unforgettable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...