All Comments on 'As Time Goes By Ch. 02'

by Maonaigh

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hurry with 3Rd chapter lovely storyline great characters keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Can't wait for chapter three!

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
A wonderful story continues

Love, loss and finding it again! I love your writings and look forward too more!

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a turnaround!

My foreboding at the end of Chapter 1 was justified. Beautifully written, can't wait to start Chapter 3.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Oooh, good has just gotten better. On to Ch. 3 (yeah!)

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
So wonderfully written

The story is wonderful, with quite a few emotions addressed. And the style of writing, so matter-of-fact-like, just love it. Sprinting to Chaper 3 now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love It

Your writing is soft and enticing, the gentleness of the story keeps you there in the moment and doesn't make you want to rush to the ending, it's one of them stories where you look forward to the next chapter (and I am so glad that I don't have to wait ages for them either - although when you get the next chapters they are worth the wait). I will look out for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good

I did not think it could get any better than the 1 st one but it did

MoondogAUMoondogAUabout 8 years ago
Even better on re-reading

Another lovely story of love, loss and recovery.

And a lovely surprise to recognise Lainy and Caro making an appearance adding to the lovely story.

Thank you Maonaigh, and I hope that we might enjoy more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Even better

If I thought the first story was fantastic this was brilliantly written and told. I had tears of sadness for two lovely people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
beulahthebrit

Brilliant, only word fit to describe this story, I lost my lover, partner and soul mate nearly twenty years ago and I still miss her. I now have someone else in my life, but there is still a Janey shaped hole in my life.

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaabout 6 years ago
How terrible...

I fucking cried when Dot died... How terrible that was. Even though I understood, I still cried like a baby. Who said big girls don't cry?

I did love the story, just so your no confused.

vanmyers86vanmyers86over 4 years ago
Mother Barrow rocks!

"If anybody's wicked and doomed it's him, the miserable old bugger, and I told him so."

The world needs more Mother Barrows!

I'm enjoying the series, Maonaigh. Thanks for writing it!

DiTo_DDiTo_Dalmost 4 years ago

Now be quiet, and give me a hankie, that poor girl!

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81over 3 years ago

A chapter filled with sadness, then regret and then ends with a "WOW!"

A well written, wonderful love story.

Air_DryAir_Dryover 2 years ago

So without reading the final chapter I'd guess the nickname Dusty comes from becoming herself covered to some degree with sawdust. Dusty Duncan is mildly alliterative so its doubly apt.

Of course I gave this story 5*. So far I've rated all of your stories I've read so far the same. After putting off reading them for sometime I'm working my way through them chronologically. The references I've read regarding your writing are spot on. Thank You!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

How many authors on this site have built up two beautiful characters, had them fall deeply in love, and then has of them die, leaving the other grief-stricken? That is supremely gutsy! It takes a storyteller of the highest caliber to pull that off. Bravo!

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

It took all my might not to cry at the hospice scene, mom, grandma and aunt went with them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaonaigh@Maonaigh
664 Followers
I've been writing semi-pro since the 1960s, most of my stories falling under the blanket heading of weird tales. However, I'd written nothing for 5-6 years because my wife was very ill and disabled and care for her was my priority. Some months after her death in December 2013 ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES