As Time Goes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mum, Sandy, take off your knickers and tights, and spread a towel like I've done." Sandy and Jean looked at Judy in shock. "C'mon, Mum, Sandy. We've got Alistair here, and I don't see why we can't share him. Sandy, I know you're still randy. Mum's not going to let you have Lionel again—at least not soon—and anyway, he's probably done for the day, if not the week."

"Hrrmph!" Lionel grunted.

Sandy slowly picked up a towel and spread it on the seat cushion she had occupied. She hesitated at undressing.

"Just your knickers and tights, Sandy," Judy encouraged her. "And also your shoes. You too, Mum."

"I will not undress," Jean said adamantly as Sandy hiked up her own skirt and began removing garments.

Judy looked at her mother. "Mum, have you ever had your pussy eaten?"

Jean stuck her nose up, turning her head away from everyone. By now Sandy was sitting on her towel, her skirt bunched up at her waist. Both Lionel and Alistair enjoyed confirmation that she was a natural blonde, Alistair staring while Lionel stole side glances.

Whack!!

"Owww!!" Alistair cried.

"You know I don't like you looking at other women when you're with me, Alistair," Judy scolded. "However ..." She removed her foot from Alistair's crotch and lightly tapped his stomach with the crop. She pointed it at Sandy.

Alistair crawled over to Sandy, who reluctantly parted her legs. Alistair moved in and buried his face in her cunt. After several minutes, Sandy began moaning, squeezing her thighs against Alistair's head. Several minutes later the moaning was more vocal. "Ohhh Alistair!!! If only you could teach Harry to do this!" She then placed both hands on his head and began humping his face.

Judy got up and came over to them, picked up the leash and handed it to Sandy. "I prefer it if you use this. Alistair needs to be kept on a short leash," she smiled at her own joke.

Sandy took the leash, gripping it so that she kept Alistair's face buried in her. Judy smiled proudly. Maybe she should take Alistair back, if only to have him service her girlfriends and teach their boyfriends and husbands how to eat pussy. She looked at Lionel, who was watching the young couple intently.

"Maybe he should first teach Lionel," she smiled.

The remark elicited its intended response. Lionel practically jumped in his chair, then looked at Judy, then Jean.

"I don't think Lionel needs to learn to do such a thing," huffed Jean.

"How would you know, Mum?" Judy retorted. "You've never had you pussy eaten. And especially not by Alistair!"

"OHHHHH! Alistair!!!" Sandy moaned, giving emphasis to Judy's statement.

Judy gloated. "See, Mum. I bet Sandy's even ready to let Alistair fuck her now."

"Anything! Anything!" Sandy mewled in agreement. "Why did you let this wonderful man go?" She continued humping his face.

Judy took the leash, peeved, and pulled Alistair away from Sandy.

"Hey!!!" the blonde shouted.

"You should know as well as anyone, Sandy, that there's more to a relationship than good head!!" Judy stated. She stepped in front of her mother, pulling Alistair with her. "Before you speak for Lionel, Mum, speak for yourself. Let Alistair eat you and then deny that Lionel should acquire a taste for pussy."

Jean wavered. She looked at Lionel, who was silent and sulky. Of course, he enjoyed watching Judy's ass as she stood between him and his wife, and continued to take sidelong glances at Sandy, who was sitting with her feet on the cushion, exposing her cunt, wet from her secretions and Alistair's saliva.

Jean looked at Alistair, his face glistening with the juices of her daughter and her secretary. Their smell permeated the room. She looked at Sandy, who nodded enthusiastically. Slowly, reluctantly, she stood, turned away from them, and raised the hem of her skirt. Reaching underneath, she pushed down her tights to her knees, followed by her knickers. Judy picked up the remaining towel and placed it on the couch cushion. Jean sat on it and finished removing her underclothing.

Alistair's face brightened as Jean revealed her cunt. He had had affairs with older women, but none approaching Jean's age. Subconsciously he wondered how close to Judy Jean would taste. His experiences with sisters, especially twins, and other mother-daughter sets informed him that there would be a similarity of taste, of texture, or shape, of coloring. Of course, Jean's cunt would be grayer, reflecting her age. He looked at Judy. "May I use my hands, Mistress?"

Judy snapped the leash sharply, fighting the urge to strike him. A submissive should not speak without permission. But the question was reasonable. With Sandy, Alistair could rely on the young blonde knowing how and when to move to enhance her pleasure. The same with herself. But with Jean—a virgin to oral sex—Alistair needed to exert some control. "Yes, Alistair, you may touch Mum," she consented.

Alistair placed his hands on Jean's knees and gently pushed them apart. Jean reluctantly let herself be opened, the indecency of it all making her cream. Alistair kissed the inside of her left knee, then slowly licked the inside of her thigh until he reached her crotch. Jean tried to be non-chalant, but it was the first time anyone had touched her there with anything but a hand. As Alistair proceeded up her thigh, she involuntarily opened herself more.

Alistair moved in, running the tip of his tongue along the crease of her cunt. Jean squirmed. He placed his hands on her bush so that the thumbs framed the crease, and pressed outward, separating the lips. He ran his tongue tip up the left outer lip, around her clit, causing her to gasp, then around the other outer lip down to her perineum. He repeated this with the inner lips, only this time eliciting a loud "Ohhhhhh!!" when he circled her clit.

Judy smiled as she heard her mother moan. Standing behind Alistair, his leash in her hand, she had a perfect view of his actions. She had experienced his technique many times, though this was the first time she observed it as a third party, and from this angle. As Alistair continued to rim her mother's cunt, Judy guided the handle of her whip up and down her own vaginal groove. Soon the room was filled with heavy breathing by both mother and daughter.

Lionel sat frozen to his chair, seeing only Judy's back and backside, and Alistair's ass. He noticed that Alistair had the largest asshole he had ever seen. In fact, Judy's asshole was remarkably large too. He looked over at Sandy, who was now frigging herself madly, watching Alistair and Jean.

Alistair lifted Jean's legs, placing her feet on the edge of the seat cushion. This gave him better access to her perineum, the back of her thighs, her hips, and her feet. "Ohh!" Jean shrieked when Alistair's tongue touched her perineum. No one had ever touched her there, especially with a tongue! Lionel sat upright, not knowing whether to come to his wife's aid or not. Alistair pressed Jean's nether lips together and dragged the flat of his tongue upward, then dug with its tip under her clitoral hood.

"Oh! Oh!! Oh!" Jean yipped.

Alistair repeated his action. Jean yipped again, bouncing on the cushion. Sensing she was ready to cum, Alistair repeated his actions a third time, only now pushing the hood back with his lips and sucking Jean's clit between them.

"Ohh!!" Jean moaned, gripping the arms of the chair while pushing her cunt into Alistair's face. Alistair kept sucking as Jean came.

"Ahh!" Sandy exhaled, her fingers buried in her own pussy.

Judy had moved so that she now straddled Alistair's waist. The handle of her whip was now slick with her juices. She pulled on the leash, separating Alistair's face from her mother's pussy. She ran the butt of the crop along his lips. He licked it.

"Well?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," Alistair replied.

"Maybe you need a fresher taste," she said, jerking the leash so that his face was again buried in her muff. She gripped his head and rubbed her pussy over his face as he licked her. She then pulled him away and stuck his face into Jean's pussy.

"Oh!" Jean yelled as Alistair's tongue invaded her cunt again.

Judy let him root around for several minutes before pulling him away. "Well?" she asked again.

"Not this time," Alistair answered.

Judy looked at the confused faces of her parents and friend. "Alistair's got this theory that women who are related taste the same. I wanted to test the theory." She then picked up Jean's knickers with the tip of the crop. "Wipe your face, slave," she ordered, presenting the panties to Alistair.

Alistair took the garment and slowly wiped his face, savoring Jean's smell. Looking down on him, Judy ran the toe of her boot along the underside of his erect dick.

Since you're so randy to fuck one of us, maybe it's time you got what you came here for." She jerked the leash upward, pulling Alistair to his feet. She turned him toward the door and began switching his ass as he trotted out of the room and up the stairs.

Jean sat as Alistair left her, with her feet on the seat cushion, her legs spread, her cunt staring at Lionel, as she was doing over the shelf formed by the hem of her skirt stretched across her knees. Both had the same thoughts: Jean would not be satisfied until Lionel included eating pussy as part of their lovemaking. And both knew that eventually Lionel would.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So funny

I don't know if it was supposed to be funny, but I love as time goes by, and was amazed to find this story on literotica. I love it. It was sexy and yet managed to keep in style with the characters and story style of the series. Very impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderful fun!

I have long had a soft spot for "as time goes by" and always had a hard spot for Sandy and those magnifivent breasts - now I have a hard spot for all of them. You have done a really great job. YOu have captured the characters really well and I can just hear and see them in that situation. In the reality of the TV show I don't think it could go there, but that's why fantasies are so wonderful - anything can happen. So? where to next? You're not going to stop here are you? I'd like to see some exploring of those previously mentioned large exposed arseholes of Alastair and Judy. I have had little fantasies of sodomising Judy and Sandy - a next adventure mayhap?

THere is sooo much more for them to do with and to each other. I LOVE Judy being a Mistress and Alastair being Sub.

And when are we going to meet Rocky and Mrs Bale? {cringe at the thought of mrs bale naked reading the weather report - "winds light to variable - fuckme!" while being rogered by Rocky}

Anyway thank you for such fun! Keep it up.

sven

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

As Time Goes Previous Part
As Time Goes Series Info

Similar Stories

Salacious Liason: Gangbang Couple takes a break from monogamy, so wife takes on 12 guys.in Group Sex
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Brandi: The Avondale Hotel BBC gangbang allows Brandi and her cuck to fuck and suck.in Group Sex
"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair 18-year-old daughters learn of the lesbian family tradition.in Illustrated
Banging Big Time Is No Theory Ch. 01 The girls slumber party turns sexy.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories