As We Walk Though Life

Story Info
My wife is so sexy.
2.3k words
4.2
6.1k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can say in all honesty I am the luckiest man in this world. My wife of these past 18 years walks the path with me. We have been best friends for many more years than just the 18 of our marriage. I bedded my wife on her 18th birthday. And we married 4 years later. She just turned 40 and I cannot believe she could be that age.

As a 14-year-old we were fast friends. I am 5 years her senior. But I worked on the farm for her father and had one eye on her even then but no touching ever until after her 18th birthday. Kimberly very seldom ever wore a bra. And even as a teenager her breasts were very pretty hanging loose. Not that I noticed. As the years passed, I tried very hard not to be turned on by her sexiness. As I worked with the other boys on the farm the subject did come up by them of the hang and fullness of Kim's breasts. And I tried to never be drawn into the conversations.

The fact was as we slowly became best friends, I was always proud of the fact others found her so sexy. I guess we need to feel others find our woman to be sexy and sexual enough to be turned on by them. As we matured and Kimberly became of age the guys on the farm could be very crude. They knew we were dating and that she was only seeing me. The questions began to come.

"Were her tits as nice out bare as the looked loose under her T-shirt."

"Was she shaved or had a nice landing strip, above her pussy lips."

"Did her pussy feel as good as they all hoped it did."

"Was I upset she let them all see how her breast were shaped and how they hung. They all had a very good idea how they looked."

"Would I be upset if she did really show them off for them all."

Some of the guys teased her all the time about her letting them see them. She seldom responded. A few times they got under her skin, and I saw her pull her shirt in tight around one of her breasts under her shirt and give the guys a perfect view of one of her breasts. The firm nipple and all. Nearly what they were asking her for. She asks me later if the act had bothered me? I shrugged and replied to her.

"If they bother you, maybe the better answer is to just show them off for them."

"It really wouldn't bother you if I showed them to them?"

"Your breasts are beautiful and worth seeing. I am very proud of you and them, too."

"What if I let them kiss them too?"

I smiled at her.

"Your breasts belong to you so I have no right to tell you what you can or can't do with them."

"And my pussy what about it?"

"Once we are married, I may have some say about what you choose to do with her. But she'll still be yours."

"And if I choose to share her with other cocks?"

"I'd say you still have that right if you choose to."

"I know other girls who are not given any choices like that."

"Does that stop them?"

"Sometimes but not always."

"I would rather not challenge you on that."

"Probably very smart on your part."

"If I pushed it would your pussy want to explore it?"

"Yes, she would."

"So, she might have other interest?"

"She might have other interests, yes."

"More than one interest?"

"She could have yes."

I was mildly surprised and curious about it. This happened when Kim was past 20, two years before we were married. I was not really upset Kim had interest in another's cock, but I was surprised that she could have interest in more than just one other. A couple of weeks passed when we were working out in the barn and the other three young men working with me cleaning some of the stalls out were shirtless and sweating in the heat. Kim came out into the hall in the barn. Her breasts swinging under her shirt as usual. I was cleaning the next stall over from where they were working.

"My Kimberly thoughts tits of yours would sure look nice without that shirt blocking our view."

It got very quiet in the next stall and her shirt flipped up on the rails between the stall where I was and the one, they were in.

"My god look at her tits."

I could hear them shuffling around the the stall.

"My they are so firm, and her nipples taste like sweet candy. Get her belt loose and her zipper down."

I could hear them removing her jeans, but not a sound from Kim. Then she gasp for breath and I knew they were kissing her.

"You are all hard and naked."

"Yes, Baby we are all going to fuck you unless you scream."

I knew they were taking her down to the tack room at the far end of the hall way. They had her very near the doorway to the room.

"Just walk inside and enjoy this Baby, I can' wait to get my black cock up inside you. That a girl."

I heard a hand slap a bare white buttock and the tack door shut. I finished my stall and walked down the hall. As I passed the tack room I heard.

"My god yes, fuck me harder."

"You love this big black cock don't you Baby."

The last sound I heard was.

"Um Huh."

It was much later when she came back into the house.

"They said you were in the next stall working. So, you saw my shirt on the wall. And knew I was topless for them? You heard them stripping me. And them taking me to the tack room to fuck me. Why didn't you stop it?"

"You went willingly so you wanted them."

"Well, I wanted Lanny to fuck me. He wanted the other two to have me first. He kissed me and talked while they fucked me. He and Bucksly have a house he wants me to come down to tomorrow."

"Bucksly is the other guy that turns you on?"

"Yes, the two cocks I have interest in."

"So, they have a small stage in the corner of their living room."

"How did you know that?"

"You forget the guys work for your Dad. I am friends with them. I have been to their house twice. They take young women there to dance on their little stage naked and then to fuck them."

"Who did you see up there?"

"You know Sam Bingham's wife, Michelle?"

"My god little Michelle Bingham was fucked there?"

"Yep, naked as could be and beautiful. Lanny took her down and she spread wide and took him bare. Once she started she just kept taking them."

"How many did she take on?"

"I am not sure I quit watching them, more than 15 and less than 30 maybe?"

"No, you must be wrong, Lanny said the two of them and maybe a couple of others like today. And that will be it."

"Babe they were talking about your tits being up there when I was there. I was asked if I'd stop you."

"You said they could have me?"

"I said it was your deal. I am invited to watch you."

"You'll know if I do it?"

"I want to see your beautiful breasts up there under the lights. and if your jeans come off, I want to see you spread wide for cocks."

"You will actually watch Lanny and Buckly fuck me?"

"No Baby I want to watch them gang rape you and turn you into a black cock whore."

"You'll let them do that to me?"

"No Babe, I will let you choose to do it yourself. I will love seeing you up on that little stage with your beautiful breasts displayed. Come with your little skirt on with no panties. Look around good because every guy watching you will then fuck you. So if there are 5 guys, or 10 guys, or 30 guys every one of them will have you as theirs completely."

"Will you really let them all fuck your future wife?"

"Baby I will want every cock up inside you and for you to take every one of them."

It was mid-afternoon when I got a text from Lanny.

"She just got here Dave. You know we are going to fuck her."

"How many guys are there now?"

"There are seven of us here now, and she seems fine. She has mounted the stage and is teasing about her tits coming out."

I pulled out and headed that way. I was still a few blocks short of the house when the next text came.

"He tits came out and she just has the little skirt left on and she is flirting with it now. There are 14 guys here now."

I pulled up out front and slipped in and parked. As I got out, he texted me again.

"Dave the room is full of guys now and most are naked for her. Her nipples are very hard, and they have gotten kisses. She has shown her pouty lips off twice. The waist is unbuttoned and zipper down all she needs to do is drop it."

"You really think she will do it?"

"She just did Dave, she is spread wide showing her little pussy to all. They are about to take her, and she knows it. She is moving into them giving her breasts up for all. She is down and has her first lover up inside her."

I stepped inside but it was full of naked black guys. I could see several guys with female juices on their semi hard cocks. One young man slapped my back.

"Beautiful tits, and maybe best pussy I have ever been in I only got maybe ten strokes and I unloaded in her. Her pussy milked me for every drop. She kissed me and told me thank you."

I still could not see them fucking her. But I could hear them cheering her on and her as she gave it to them. I found Lanny near the door to the kitchen and he grinned.

"She is doing really good, Dave. She keeps giving it to them. And taking them."

"How many so far?" "Everybody so far has really fucked her and cum in her. I lost track at 12 but several others had had her by now. Buck is keeping count and encouraging her. Buck just flashed 2-2 so 22 so far."

"How many guys are here?"

"Buck said last count was. 59."

"And she must take them all?"

"She must take everyone bare up in her and look every man in his eyes while he does."

Buck yelled back to us just then.

"We got two towels under her ass Lanny. Every guy has cum in her so far. "

"How many was that Buck?"

"Number 48 just pop poped her. She took him balls deep."

"You got to be shitting me 48 guys have fucked her."

"Well besides the cum, he had two bottles of slick lube to squirt in her. But every guy I have talked to says she milks every drop out of them, she fucks good."

It had finally thinned out some and I got glimpses of her spread wide and a black ass pumping into her. Buck lay-up by her face talking her through it. Encouraging her to fuck them.

"Come on Babe, three more and you took them all. Give him your little pussy. That a girl. Just two more."

I watched her fuck the last two. And she was fantastic. How her body held up to that much sex I have no idea.

"I want to do this again someday, fuck it was sexy."

Now twenty years since she gave her little pussy to more men than I thought even possible. Crazy as it was. I walked into our house.

"Guess who I ran into today?"

"I have no idea."

"You had his bare cock up inside you several times."

"Really, must have been Lanny or Buckly?"

"He asks about your tits, if they are saggy at 40?"

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him the truth, they are pretty as ever."

"David that is so nice of you."

"They have the old house open and have a party planned tonight. But they need a dancer. He ask if maybe you'd come down."

"He said there was only going to be 10 or 12 guys there. Young ones that have only heard about it. but want to do it."

I saw her nipples harden.

"Is Buck here too?"

"Lanny said he has to talk you through your gang banging. He says to wear the same thing as last time."

"My god David I am way too old to begin to think about doing that."

"I have a staff meeting tonight so I gotta go."

"Bummer you couldn't watch if you wanted to."

"He said he wanted your beautiful tits on stage by 9 pm."

My meeting was over by 8:30pm and I drove by our house. I pushed our opener and watched as her empty side came up. It is a short ten-minute drive to the old house. Part way I texted Lanny. A question mark. He fired back.

"She is here dressed for it."

I pulled up out front and got out. I stood beside my car. I waited. Then I texted him. He answered right back.

"Her tits look great, she is very close to dropping her little skirt. And she just did it. Her legs are wide pussy on display for all. Number one young cock just went in her. Yes, she is fucking him good. There are 22 naked guys here for her."

I opened the door and went in to watch her.