As You WIsh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooohhohh fuuuuuu..." Karrie drooled as she beheld her greatest fantasy come to life before her.

"How in the fuck are you gonna fit this thing in you?" Katya laughed, a little overwhelmed by the new sensations coursing through her body and the odd feeling of the weight of her massive appendage on her crotch.

Karrie was barely listening but was instead cradling one of Katya's balls in her hands. They were so heavy and clearly built for mass producing cum. It was almost like she could feel it sloshing around inside them and soon she knew it would be sloshing around inside her.

"Mmmm that feels nice," Katya purred, "so how are we gonna..."

She was immediately cut off by Karrie's lips wrapping themselves around the pulsing head of her cock. Karrie started to bob up and down, willing as much of the giant futa cock into her mouth as possible while Katya looked on with a mix of awe and desire. Karrie was giving it everything she had but the sheer size of the cock was too much for her jaw to handle. She pulled away and with a look of frustration and determination looked back up at Katya and spoke.

"Can I make another wish?"

"Are you sure? I think I'm plenty big enough..." Katya grinned.

"No, no it wouldn't be that. But can I?"

"I want to say yes but remember what I said about the multiple wishes thing? If I grant you another one then you'd better be prepared to deal with the absolute fuck demon I'll become."

The wild look in Karrie's eyes told Katya that not only was she sure, she was likely relishing the idea.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want to be able to take this cock in any way I want."

Katya paused for a moment.

"I don't know if I can do that, the magic only normally works on me..."

"Try please... for me?"

Another pause from Katya as she considered the desperate girl's request. With a shrug of her shoulders she said, "As you wish."

Immediately, Karrie felt different. She didn't know quite how to explain it, but something had changed within her. Before she could dwell on it any further though, she looked back up at Katya's emerald eyes and saw only pure lust left over. Katya took hold of the back of Karrie's head with one hand and her cock with the other and positioned Karrie ready to take her giant cock in her mouth once more. Karrie shivered as she felt Katya's grip tighten and opened her mouth ready to begin.

Without any more warning, Katya pulled Karrie back onto her cock and thrust her hips forward. Karrie let out a muffled squeak as nearly half of the humongous rod somehow forced its way not only into her mouth but also down her throat. It felt as if her jaw had dislocated entirely and that her throat was being forcibly stretched wider, but she felt no pain or discomfort, not even the need to gag. Katya's magic must have worked, but before Karrie could shout in victory (muffled as it would have been), Katya pulled her hips back and started to thrust in and out of Karrie's stretched but willing mouth.

Karrie had actually never felt a cock in her throat before. In truth she had normally avoided sucking cock at all, but the allure of Katya's futa dick had been too strong for even her to resist. She imagined the feeling would be very different without the magical assistance she was receiving, but the feel of Katya's cock sliding in and out of her throat and of Katya using her throat to pleasure herself, felt so incredibly intense. The control Katya was exerting over her as she pulled her in and kept her in place, the pressure it was placing on the inside of her throat and the feeling of being thoroughly used was turning her on in ways she never thought it would.

Karrie looked down and watched as Katya's swollen and massive balls slapped against her thighs with each thrust into Karrie's throat and started to imagine the size of the eruption when the two finally exploded. It was just about enough to push her over the edge as she felt a rushing heat building in her pussy, ready to go off like a grenade. She started to moan as her orgasm began to hit her, the sound muffled by nearly a foot of cock in her mouth.

"Are you cumming Karrie?" Katya asked with a wicked grin.

Karrie wasn't able to respond any other way than a light nod. The rest of her body was shaking with overstimulation.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Katya moaned, Karrie's shaking vibrating her throat around her cock. "You keep that up and I'll be cumming too..."

With that, as if a switch had been flicked in her brain, Karrie suddenly started to pull away from Katya. Although the urge to hold her in place and just keep on fucking her throat was strong, Katya was a little too surprised by Karrie's reaction to hold onto her. Karrie pulled away fully with a wet gasp and collapsed off of the bed onto her knees.

"Is everything ok? I thought you wanted..." Katya began.

"Not... in my... mouth..." Karrie panted. "In my pussy..."

Knelt down before her and squarely beneath her massive cock, it almost looked to Katya like Karrie was begging. She felt powerful and the same urge that had driven her to bury her cock into Karrie's mouth took back over.

"Get on the bed," she commanded.

Karrie scrambled onto the bed and laid on her back, spreading her legs in anticipation and revealing her soaked and ready pussy. She gazed in adoration at the sight before her, the futa form of her best friend being everything she had ever wanted. Katya crawled up the bed towards her, stopping as their hips met and taking in the sight of her mammoth cock against Karrie's body. From there it easily tucked in between Karrie's soft, pillowy breasts.

"You want all of this, right?" she asked her.

"Every bit of it," Karrie quivered, "b-but take it slow to begin with I... I wanna see it as it goes inside."

"Oh, so you wanna see it slowly stretch you out, do you?" Katya teased, flexing her cock and making it bulge a little as she emphasised 'stretch'.

"Yes, oh god yes! I want to see how you stretch my skin, I want to see your huge cock bulging out from inside me!"

Katya finally stopped teasing her and pulled herself back to line up her oversized appendage. Karrie felt the head on her pussy and could already feel it was bigger than anything she'd ever taken before. She was so ready for this. She squeaked slightly as Katya started to slowly apply pressure, pushing forward with a little more and a little more pressure until the head finally breached her pussy. Just the sensation from that alone was enough to send an orgasm rocketing through Karrie. She'd been fisted before, but the sheer girth of Katya's cockhead felt like two at the same time. She forced herself to look down, fighting through the urge to throw her head back and scream to the high heavens, and was not disappointed by what she saw.

Already, she could see Katya's cock starting to bulge through the skin of her stomach, an almost perfect outline forming as her futafied friend went deeper. She watched in orgasmic glee as the bulge expanded and moved it's way further and further up her torso. She started to rub over it with her hands, feeling it move and pulse with her fingers almost making it feel even more real. She never wanted this to end and could happily see there was still way more cock for her to take. Suddenly, however, Katya stopped.

"Oh no, please, please keep going, I can take it!" Karrie cried.

"I want to but I'm hitting a little resistance. I... I think it's your cervix..."

"Well... just push past it then!"

"Are you sure?"

"Fuck my womb with all of your monster cock!!" Karrie commanded.

Katya drew out slightly as Karrie braced herself, watching the bulge in her stomach retreat. This was it, the moment she'd only ever dreamed of having! She felt all of the air leave her as Katya thrusted as hard as she could into her pussy. Immediately, a massive orgasm erupted through her body as she was filled deeper and harder than she'd ever been filled in her life. She let out a guttural, animalistic moan as she writhed in pleasure. She hadn't even realised that she'd not looked down yet but when she did she was once again wracked with pleasure.

Katya was fully in. They were hip to hip, as deep as it was possible for her to go. The bulge that had stopped just above her belly button before was now fighting for space above her sternum, her breasts being pushed apart by the cock beneath the skin between them. It shouldn't have been possible, but then neither should she have been able to take that same cock in her throat earlier. Karrie didn't care at this point, it was the most incredible feeling she'd ever had. There was only one thing missing that could make this any better.

"Please, fuck me, fuck me until you cum, I need it!" she cried.

Katya wasted no time granting her wish. She pulled out about half way and slammed back in, the force of her thrust sending a quake through Karrie's body and making her balls crash against the back of Karrie's thighs with a loud slap. She repeated this motion as her own sexual excitement skyrocketed; Karrie felt like a tight, warm sleeve on her cock and the fact that she was so into this turned her on even more.

Karrie was barely lucid as she continued to take Katya's massive rod, so lost in pleasure that she could barely even remember anything outside of what was happening right now. Each time Katya thrusted deep inside her and she felt her skin stretch to accommodate her, it was like a thousand tiny orgasms all erupting at once. A fleeting thought flickered through her mind that she might collapse before Katya was finished but part of her really didn't care.

Suddenly, Katya pulled all of the way out with a loud schlurp as her cock escaped the velvety confines of Karrie's stretched and ruined pussy.

"Get on all fours, I want to pound your ass while I cum in your pussy," she commanded with a domineering tone.

Karrie struggled to move but did as her futa mistress asked. She yelped with pleasure as Katya laid a hard smack across her ass cheeks. She braced herself for more unending pleasure as Katya positioned herself so her mighty fuckstick was ready to break her again, and let out an exhausted moan as over 20 inches of futa dick was rammed back into her pussy. Katya's fingers dug into the flesh of her ass as she pounded her harder than she should have had any ability to, her hips and balls making obscene slapping noises as they collided with Karrie's bubble butt and thicc thighs making them wobble and ripple with each hit. Karrie was starting to see blackspots in her vision, the pounding she was receiving coupled with the intense pleasure making her slip into unconsciousness...

"Oh fuuuck!" Katya moaned.

Karrie was brought back around from near unconsciousness as she heard the building intensity in her lover's moans. She was getting close to cumming, she must be! Karrie was nearing the nirvana of her fantasy, the impossible thing that could never happen now manifesting for her. Soon she would be filled to breaking with Katya's cum. As well as her moans, Karrie could swear she could hear something else, an almost churning, gurgling sound. She couldn't be sure, but the sound seemed to be coming from Katya's swollen testicles which sounded like they were going into overdrive ready to fill her with as much cum as possible.

"I'm gonna cum Karrie!" Katya almost screamed.

"Please cum, please cum!" Karrie whimpered as she braced herself for the first blast.

With close to a roar, Katya thrust forward one last time, her nails dug deep into the soft flesh of Karrie's ass holding her in place. Karrie felt the swell of Katya's cock as her river of cum shot up the inside of her mammoth cock ready to fill her up. She squealed in pleasure as she felt the burning hot explosion of cum blast out of Katya and inside her. She felt her whole body shake as the most cataclysmic orgasm of her life destroyed every nerve in her body. Cum was pouring out of Katya like a sprung fawcett and was quickly running out of space to go. Karrie knew what would happen next, she'd dreamed of it for so long. In anticipation she moved one of her hands to her stomach.

Already she could feel more pudge than there was before and it was only getting bigger. Katya's stream of cum seemed never ending and beneath Karrie's fingers her stomach bloated and swelled. It was already twice its normal size, an expanding dome of Katya's hot, thick semen, and showed no signs of stopping. Karrie was able to look down for just a moment and the sight that met her sent her careening into another abyssal orgasm. She looked like she was full term and was quickly moving through the sizes to twins, triplets and even quadruplets. Unable to keep herself held up any longer, she collapsed forward as her arms turned to jelly. She was barely aware enough to realise her bloated stomach was keeping her aloft.

Finally the flow from the futa's cock subsided and Katya pulled out of Karrie, collapsing to the side out of sheer exhaustion herself. As she lay panting, she watched as her cock shrank back away into nothing, leaving only her admittedly very damp pussy and her flat, contracting stomach behind. She turned her head and gasped at the sight before her. Her friend was a complete mess, panting into a pillow as her round, bloated stomach slowly expelled the futa cum from her stretched and ruined pussy. The bottom of the bed was covered in it and it was beginning to drip onto the floor. There would need to be a major cleanup here not to mention what might need to be done to get Karrie back to normal.

"A-are you ok Karrie?" she asked, genuine concern in her voice at what her friend had become.

"Mmmuh, mmo, urgh," Karrie moaned.

"Jesus, I didn't actually fuck your brain out did I?" Katya asked, semi-joking, semi-worrying that she actually had.

"Mmmrgh, muh," Karrie garbled incoherently.

Katya stopped for a moment.

"Wait, you're not asking for..."

"More..." Karrie responded with a wicked grin.

Katya laughed.

"As you wish..."