All Comments on 'As You Wish Ch. 01'

by sthsth

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ShmexShmexalmost 4 years ago
Good chapter!

I'm glad you managed to have a rest. I hope you feel better from it.

I like how our main guy doesn't want to be cruel, even to those who definitely deserve it. I'm curious just what the last wish could be, but it would be nice to have Jenny stick around for a bit longer. Now that his account is nice and fatter than a sumo wrestler after visiting an all-you-can-eat buffet, maybe he'd like to start his own journalist company and hire friends from his previous job, if he had any? Anyway, I'm always happy to see more of your work.

xtra123xtra123almost 4 years ago
Can’t wait for Part 2

Great start to much fun, sticky stuff.

sthsthsthsthalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Shmex: Thanks. Yeah, I think when I start to feel shackled to a story I start to lose inspiration. I'm only planning on this one being a couple chapters and that's it. With a lot of my stories I have a lot of different ideas for chapters, but I intend to let them go for as long as they flow. This one I think I'm going to cut off pretty quick. As far as the last wish goes, I already have it planned out and I think it will be a nice twist.

Xtra123: Thanks. I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

astralphoenixastralphoenixalmost 3 years ago

Wow, this is the best high fantasy story I've ever read!

sthsthsthsthalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks. I figure if you are going to dream, dream big. lol

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Great story!! I like your ideas on genies and wishes.

sthsthsthsthalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks. I definitely tried to make it my own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersthsth@sthsth
I just submitted part 3 of Unfinished Business. It should be up in a couple of days. Please let me know what you think. This chapter became a behemoth and had to be cut in half, so expect part 4 in January. Also, I am currently hard at work on two more stories. One was going t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES