All Comments on 'As you Wish, Dear'

by That_Guy71

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GcoachGGcoachGover 3 years ago

That was pretty fuckin fabulous!! Would love to see it continue!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
TERRIFIC !!!!

that was one of the best stories ive read on here , great job!!!

DRobbie06DRobbie06over 3 years ago
Good story

Good stuff. I’ll read future stories. But it’s MASTURBATE, not master bate.

maddictmaddictover 3 years ago

You go girl.

Greg sounds like your next fuck as well. Let us watch again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot

That would be my dream come true if I can get my wife ti do that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OK that may not be for everybody....but OMG it was for me. While not into the male subjugation stuff we’ve been playing the cuck game for several years and our sex life has never been better. Fortunately my wife is a fair person so I get to put on a show for her with a little strange now and then as well.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Epic stupidity. First off the cage is a toy that he can remove at any time without the key. He could actually go to the police, have them CUT if off (bolt cutters trash the lock) and arrest his wife for things like spousal abuse, illegal restraint and a host of other things. Then he could divorce her while she sat in jail. But why would the husband throw his wife away to another man? He had to realize that he could lose his wife to someone bigger, better and more attune to his wife's needs. Stupid idea all the way around. Also - wrong category.

phallustinephallustineabout 2 years ago

Gawd how delicious. I want to be her fluffer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i love that some of you guys just want to talk about the use of the wrong words LOL!!! You need to go to web sight devoted to proper grammar and not erotic stories!! With that being said i thought it was a great story. 5 stars

Claudia69Claudia69almost 2 years ago

I love sucking CUM from my wife's twat,,,Good story...

mattenwmattenw11 months ago

Two days later the whore was served the divorce papers and the neighbor a lawsuit. The video that was attached showed their adultery. Her husband sent the video to her family friends and colleagues. Just to make it clear why he's breaking up with the whore. Fantasy is one thing, reality can be harsh!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous