As you Wish, Dear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg opened his mouth and touched my clit with his tongue and I moaned deeply. He lower his face against my pussy and it pushed my lips apart, exposing my clit even more.

Greg "dug in" like a starving man at a buffet and I ran my fingers through his hair as he gently ate my pussy with expert precision and control.

"OH FUCK ..." I said out loud.

Greg continued eating my pussy without changing anything.

I growled when the first orgasm washed over my body. A surge of heat and pressure extended to each of my extremities, renewing every cell in my body and hoping it would happen again.

I flooded Greg's face with pent up aggression and energy.

Even after one orgasm like that, most men would stop.

Greg was an animal.

He continued eating my pussy for another 5 orgasms. I had to beg him to fuck me before he would stop eating my pussy.

Let me just say that I was not ready for what happened next.

Greg came up for air and smiled.

He pushed his pants the rest of the way down and then rubbed the head of his cock against my aching pussy.

I "thought" I was ready.

Greg knew I was not ready.

He pushed the head of his cock against my pussy and paused. He looked me in the eyes and asked, "Are you ready?"

I nodded.

Greg smiled.

He pushed against me, and I felt the head of his cock rub against parts of my pussy that I was certain my husband had never used and would never get the opportunity to use again.

I gasped deeply and found myself panting.

Greg paused and let my pussy stretch and relax a little bit.

After my panting had slowed back down, he pushed in some more of his cock and I came from the pressure on the back side of my clit. I gritted my teeth to try and hide it, but getting this man inside of me was that fucking good.

While I was moaning and gushing fluids all over Greg, he was pushing the rest of his cock into me.

When he finally got it all the way in and I could feel his smoothly shaved balls heavy against my ass. I had a sense of accomplishment at this point. I wrapped my legs around him tightly and panted, "Give me a minute Baby."

Greg kissed my neck and sucked on my nipples. This was the most aroused I had ever been in my life.

Greg started to move again and I let another orgasm go. It was a wet one.

Greg started moving in and out of me slowly. I was laying on the counter and he was upright, looking me in the eyes. The room was filled with the smell of high caliber sex and the melting odor of lustful want. I had just experienced a months worth of orgasms in 15 to 20 minutes and he wasn't even done stretching my little wifey cunt out yet.

Greg put my heels on his shoulders and pushed my legs together. He started fucking me a little harder and it got the job done again. I wanted to be embarrassed at my performance, but it seemed to be feeding Greg, so I put that aside and started encouraging him to fuck me harder.

With one move, Greg picked me up off the counter, nearly folding me in half as my heels were still on his shoulders. He had his arms on the outside of my legs. I put my arms around his neck and he fucked me like that while I just "floated" in mid air. I came two times while the sound of his powerful thighs slapping against mine filled the room between my cries of pleasure.

He placed my back against the wall and started pounding my pussy harder and faster.

His cock plunged in and out of me and his huge bulbus head rubbed the back side of my clit as he fucked me like I had NEVER been fucked before. The wall steadied both of us and gave him a firm platform to push against. The only thing stopping him was when his cock hit my cervix.

"YESS ..." I would hiss at him. "Fuck me Baby ... Fuck the pussy ..." I encouraged him over and over.

I think I came three more times before he got tired and (again) he picked me up and carried me over to the counter.

He sat me down and pulled out of me. He kissed me passionately. It was the first time I ever tasted my own pussy.

I playfully stroked his cock and asked, "You gonna let me ride this monster?"

Greg smiled, "Hell YES I am."

I laid Greg down on the floor and kicked off my heels. I straddled his cock. He helped guide it in. I lowered myself onto it until I could feel the short hairs tickling my naked pussy lips. I rocked myself back and forth, working his cock and taking it in as deep as I could. I enjoyed the feeling of Greg's cock stretching out my married pussy and filling me up. I could feel another orgasm building inside of me.

I started riding his cock hard and fast.

"There is a big one building up in side of me." I panted.

Greg said nothing.

I kept moving as fast and as hard as I could.

Greg sensed I was getting tired and put his hands on my hips to help. His powerful arms and shoulders moved me with little effort and within an instant, I was gushing another orgasm as my pussy clamped down on his cock.

Greg sensed that I was getting tired and picked me up off of the floor.

Again, he pressed me against the wall and again he started fucking me with hard and fast thrusts. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass. I was a hot sticky mess of pussy juice and sweat.

I thought about the day Greg moved in and how several of our neighbors watched through their curtains at the new neighborhood stud unloading his own truck without a shirt on.

I remember master bating to that image in the shower a few times. Now here I was giving him my married pussy, and here HE was, enjoying it immensely.

I came again as I thought about those images and master bating. Greg pounded my pussy even harder and I encouraged him ... "Oh Greg ... fuck yess ..." I chanted over and over.

He was a machine.

My body was trapped against the wall on one side and against a "fuck master" on the other. I was not complaining, but I had lost all track of time.

I had my face buried in Greg's shoulder. My legs were wrapped around his waist and he was pounding my pussy like it was the last thing he was ever going to do.

I looked up and there was my husband, standing in the doorway. His mouth was wide open. He was speechless. He has a bulge in the front of his pants and he could not move.

There was no denying that my husband enjoyed watching his muscular man fuck his wife in his kitchen.

There was no denying that my husband found joy in watching me take that man's cock inside of my married pussy and letting him stretch my pussy as I orgasmed over and over.

There was no denying that THIS was what he enjoyed most.

This scene was what he wanted for me.

This moment, the events before him, the hard dick in his pants, and the look on his face confirmed it.

He enjoyed watching Greg ruthlessly pounding my pussy against the wall.

He enjoyed watching me orgasm with Greg.

He wanted my married pussy to be stretched by other men and he wanted to watch it happen.

My husband loved it and I knew it.

Greg slowed down and announced, "I'm gonna cum ..."

I never took my eyes off of my husband. I just held Greg's head in my hands and whispered in his ear, "I want you to come in side of me."

My husband saw me say it and he heard me tell Greg to fill my married pussy with his seed.

It was the hottest thing I had ever done.

Greg hooked both of his arms under my legs and buried his head in my shoulder. He grabbed my hips to steady his thrusts. Greg started fucking me hard and fast. The power of his movements forced me to roll my head back and close my eyes. Within a few seconds, I felt the first of many surges of Greg's semen flood my married pussy. As that first surge shot into me, I came, digging my nails into him and chanting, "OHH FUCK YES ..." over and over.

Each time Greg's cock pulsed inside of me it was like a pulse of electricity.

When he finished, he kissed me passionately on the mouth and carried me back to the kitchen counter where he set me down gently.

We kissed and shared the magic of being coupled like this a little longer.

I felt the urge to do something unusual, something to show my gratitude for the "gold medal" fuck of my life (thus far).

As he pulled out, I dropped to my knees, with cum running out of me like river and down my legs. I dropped to my knees and licked Greg's cock clean.

My husband watched from behind the door as I took this man's cock into my mouth and removed our juices from it. I licked his balls and even took in the heavy globs around the base of his shaft. I even looked across the room with Greg's cock in my mouth so my husband could get a nice image of what the future held.

I got up and stood there naked as Greg rushed to get dressed. I kept Greg's back turned so my husband could go back out into the garage and "pretend" he had just gotten home.

As Greg tucked in his shirt and walked out the front door, he smiled at me and winked. "I would like to do this again." he said.

"Count on it Stud." I replied.

He kissed me on the cheek as I closed the door behind him raced back to the kitchen.

I scooped up the clothes and walked to the bedroom to get my robe. My husband walked in, right behind me. He was grinning ear to ear.

He kissed me on the mouth and I know he tasted Greg inside of my mouth.

"I am so proud of you right now." he said.

I looked at him, in slight disbelief.

"Prove it." I challenged him.

He pushed me back on the bed and started eating my pussy.

It was the hottest experience I had ever shared with him. He was horrible at eating pussy, but I was going to teach him to get better at his new role in my life.

I squeezed some into his mouth as he lapped away at me, cleaning me up.

"Greg's cock is huge ... it took a few minutes for me to get used to it." I said.

My husband moaned underneath me.

"He ate my pussy and I came five times." I continued.

My husband moaned some more.

"I had to BEG him to fuck me." I finished.

I tilted my hips down and said, "Lick this part right here."

My husband did as he was told.

"That's it ... Not so hard ... " I encouraged him.

He continued licking me, drinking up what was left inside of me.

"I really hope you like the taste of this now ..." I teased.

My husband nodded.

I pushed him back and told him, "Lay on the bed."

I straddled his face so I could "drain" into his mouth easier.

"This is how you are going to be eating my pussy from now on. Right after its had a good hard fucking from a real man." I said, panting heavy.

The orgasm surprised me and as I came, my pussy squeezed out any remaining cum from Greg and it went right into my husband's eager mouth, right where it belonged.

That was quite the Friday.

We went shopping the next day. My husband spent a lot of money on me so I could look sexy for other men.

A few days later, the chastity device I had ordered for him arrived.

I made him shave ALL of his body hair off and he wears it 24/7. It has a lock on it and I wear the key around my neck on a long gold chain.

12