All Comments on 'Asari Bonding'

by justsomeguy41

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even when it was just a "gullible girl is tricked into being a sex toy" story, it was already well written and enjoyable, but Kelly's part is what changed this from a mediocre story to a great one. Being weirded out by something but being forced to pretend it's normal is pretty god damned fantastic in my book, but being forced to pretend something is normal despite knowing full well it's not normal is even better, and other people taking advantage of that is just the cherry on top. Of the hundreds of stories I've read on this site, this might be my favorite. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

They could have taken it further with Kelly. Tell Yas that Kelly is jealous of her ceremonial garb, then give one to Yas to gift to Kelly on behalf of the Asari or something, and basically get Kelly to wear it both to maintain the charade, and to potentially give her access to more Asari, etc. Then arrange for Yas to spend as much time as possible with Kelly, who would be forced to wear Yas's "gift" while constantly taking it up the ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustsomeguy41@justsomeguy41
I write stuff sometimes when I feel like it and have nothing better to do. Also I put stuff on CHYOA that I don't put on here sometimes.