Asari Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barns nodded and brought his cock back to the asari woman's face and moved it towards her lips. Yasmir reluctantly let her mouth open and accepted the human's reproductive organ. The thick, heavy mixed taste of the human's fluids and her ass was almost overwhelming but surprisingly not unpleasant. In fact, she'd go as far to say it tasted rather nice. Human social fluids by some cosmic happenstance tasted like a richer variety of ittri fruit juice, a rare and popular drink among asari that grew only on their homeworld.

The surprise was a pleasant one as she'd expected a horrid taste. Instead, she found herself tasting him lightly at first before eagerly licking and sucking at the humans organ, slurping up every drop of the social fluid.

Barns' smile at seeing the alien reluctantly accept his cock turned into a wild grin when he watched her eyes open in surprise once she got a taste before she started sucking him off like she was trying to inhale him. He gave the gods another round of thanks for making aliens that liked the taste of human cum.

Barns backed off when the asari had finished cleaning him off entirely and saw her ass was still leaking a trail of cum. He knew what had to happen next.

"Oh, your leaking some of my fluid. That's not meant to happen," he said casually. "It's meant to stay inside. You'll have to ingest that too."

Whatever hesitation the alien had before had been wiped away by the taste of human cum and she was quick to reach down and scoop up the semen trickling from her asshole. She brought her fingers back up coated in cum and immediately shoved them into her mouth to slurp off. She went back again and again to shovel more into her mouth until she was spotless down there too.

"Human culture is... Rather involved quartermaster Barns," Yasmir said when there was nothing left to drink.

"Yes it is. Can I ask, why did you become so enthusiastic so suddenly back then?"

"Oh that. By some miracle of circumstance, your human social fluids taste like ittri juice. It's very rare and popular among asari and I simply found it rather flavorful."

"You don't say? Now that's some interesting new. I have a feeling our species are destined to be friends."

Barns had worried the line about fucking all the guys aboard was a bit too much and was afraid she'd see through the lie. But fortunately, taking a cock up the ass was making it hard for her to think so she had just bought it. He wondered if he really could get Yasmir to share herself around with the guys. He'd have to be careful about things, but if he managed it, life aboard the Baltic was going to get a lot more fun.

~

Yasmir did her best not to let her true feelings about human culture show. When bonding with the humans, she always tried to think of the acts as simple human social rituals and tried to remain as casual about things as the humans were. But try as she might, she simply couldn't help but think her life aboard the Baltic had become an unending ordeal of sodomy. The humans about would frequently want to greet her and exchange fluids all the time. They might just think they were being friendly, but to her, it just felt like constantly being assfucked. And it only got worse when the crew presented her a gift; a ceremonial outfit that supposedly was only presented to trusted friends.

Yasmir was no prude, she'd had her fair share of fun in college, but the 'outfit' the humans presented her with was barely clothing. It consisted of full length gloves, stockings, garters and what seemed like an ordinary bra though no undergarments. Yasmir thought the outfit had more in common with asari lingerie than any ceremonial clothing she'd ever encountered and couldn't fathom how something so amatory became social garb in human culture. But if all that wasn't bad enough, the outfit was also made of thin, black, lacey material that was completely see through. She would be basically nude if she put it on.

Yasmir had forced herself to smile and gratefully accept the gift but she dreaded having to wear it and putting her reproductive organs on full display. Not wearing it wasn't an option. She couldn't risk insulting the humans by refusing to try it on after they'd been so welcoming of her.

Yasmir had planned on putting in a brief showing with the clothes for a day or two before 'accidentally' losing them. But the overwhelmingly positive response she'd received put an end to that plan. At the insistence of the crew and the Captain's approval, she had agreed to replace her ordinary uniform with the ceremonial one.

It just made life aboard the Baltic even more humiliating. Every day, she felt more and more like a street walker than the researcher she was meant to be. Nudity in private with one of the strange aliens was bad enough, having to tolerate their overbearing friendliness was worse, but being forced to do it while walking around the ship practically nude was making it borderline impossible to maintain her dignity. Worst yet, the ceremonial clothing was seemingly signaling to the humans that she reciprocated their feelings because now they were insisting on bonding with her in public spaces rather than in private, even during her duties. The lack of underwear didn't help and only made it even easier for the humans to bond with her. Sometimes so suddenly, she didn't even see them coming.

Without anything to protect her modesty, some of the marines aboard had taken up the nasty habit of approaching her so silently that they could start bonding with her before she noticed them. Their brand of overly friendly, surprise anal was easily some of the worst bonding experiences she had to endure and always left her weak in the knees and struggling to stand.

Even during the few times when one or more of the humans weren't bonding with her, she rarely got downtime. The engineers had presented her with peculiar jewelry that they insisted that she wear all the time. She didn't much understand the point since the jewelry wasn't even visible when she put it on, or rather in. It was little more than a phallic toy that resembled human reproductive organs, though pointlessly large. But even all that would be fine if it weren't for the fact it had a nasty habit of vibrating tremendously at the most inappropriate moments, leaving her barely able to walk across the room.

Though she was an anthropologist, command had put her through multispecialist training so she'd be able to pull her own weight aboard the human ship. She wasn't a full engineer, but she could help with maintenance. Unforutnately, her duties in the engine room had become taking it in the ass as much as it involved actually fixing things, and often times, both at once. Engineer Tegan Stone, one of the techs that worked with her would frequently bond with her as she ran calibrations. It might have been nothing but friendly work banter to him, but being sodomized while working on heavy machinery was a recipe for disaster to her.

The worst experiences though were during meals at the canteen. With practically the whole ship in one place, many of the men would come over to greet her and bond. She'd been advised the proper response to so many bonding requests was to leave her ass available to the men and continue on normally. So she'd sat off the edge of the bench and continued eating while dozens of men took turns bonding with her. By the end of the days, the constant bondings left her ass feeling like it would never close. She tried to think of it as simple friendliness, but it only made her feel like a whore, though she kept this to herself lest the humans think she thought of their social rituals in sexual terms.

~~~

While Yasmir appreciated their friendliness, her asshole certainly didn't. She just didn't understand how the human females could tolerate it. They seemed so similar, even after studying the anatomical files more closely. And yet Engineer Kelly, didn't seem to find the attention she got distracting in the least. Yasmir watched, envying whatever physiological quirk allowed the smaller human woman to easily endure what looked like a manic bonding by Stone.

Kelly was easily a head shorter than Yasmir and her ass was equally tiny. Stone's reproductive organ looked like it should have been stretching her painfully. Indeed Kelly's asshole looked dangerous taut around the organ and yet the engineer hardly reacted even as Stone plunged the full length of his organ in and out of her hard and fast enough to make Yasmir wince and worry for the girl. The two must be close, perhaps bond mates? Yasmir thought.

Half an hour later when the two finished, Stone retracted himself to show a very successful bond; Kelly was gaped so wide that it looked like Stone could insert himself without even touching the walls of her orifice. The two really are close Yasmir confirmed.

Looking at the state of engineer Kelly's asshole made Yasmir wince. To her, the puffy, red, swollen orifice looked terribly abused and sore, but Kelly had explained to her the reaction was a normal and healthy one and that she shouldn't worry. It was hard to think of it in those terms looking at the sight though.

~

Being the only other woman in engineering, Yasmir had tried to become friends with Kelly in the hopes she'd have some companionship that didn't involve such frequent bonding rituals. The attempt was both a success and a failure. Kelly might not have bonded with Yasmir in the same way males did, but human female social norms turned out to be equally as involved. Yasmir felt like every other day Kelly was explaining some other aspect of human culture to her, but it all just seemed like sex.

Why does human culture revolve so heavily around such close intimacy? Yasmir wondered as Kelly pressed the asari's face into her crotch. Well, at least this isn't as bad as the male rituals. She's rather attractive and these bondings are decidedly more pleasant.

As Yasmir enjoyed tasting Kelly, she thought it would be best to keep these thoughts private. If the other woman didn't consider the act sexual, there was no need to inform her what it meant to the asari. Yasmir didn't want to make things awkward with the other woman by admitting she found sexual pleasure in the simple human friendship rituals.

Yasmir just knew that these particular social rituals would be very popular among the asari navy once they had a few human females aboard. She doubted the male rituals would be as welcomed, but the female ones would find quite a lot of support.

She could already picture it now; ships clamoring for the chance to host the human personnel in the exchange program. They'd need to keep the real reasons hush hush lest they give the humans the wrong idea, and they'd need to accept the males as well as females aboard so to not appear selective, but she had no doubt there'd be more than a few asari naval women taking advantage of the quirks of human culture.

Yasmir frowned at the thought. She didn't like thinking of it in those terms. It's not really taking advantage of them though. It's not as if I'm forcing this on Kelly. This is just human culture. There's nothing wrong enjoying it a bit more than the humans do.

Yasmir tried to spend as much time with Kelly as she could, both because her bondings were more pleasurable, and because it meant she'd have fewer bondings with the males. During one of their moments together, Yasmir felt she just had to ask the other woman how she felt about male bondings.

~

"Engineer Kelly?"

"Mmmmyeah? What's up Yas?"

"I've... had a closer look at human anatomical files and everything I saw tells me that we're rather similar anatomically. I just... I wanted to know what you feel when Stone and the others bond with you."

Kelly maintained her calm on the surface, but worried where the line of questioning was going. When Barns and the others had come to her explaining what they'd done, she'd been furious at first and thought it would only end in disaster and a major interstellar incident. But then Barns had started describing all the things she could do to the asari, and that kinda worked.

There weren't many women aboard and the ones that were didn't bat on the same team like she did. She hadn't been laid in so long she felt like she was close to considering other options as bad as that sounds. So when Barns tried selling her on the idea of an alien fuck buddy, it was an easy sell.

Kelly did her best to shrug nonchalantly. "It just feels like bonding, Yas."

"So, it's not uncomfortable?"

"Not really. Why?"

Yasmir shook her head. "We're so similar though... I just don't understand how human females can tolerate that activity so easily. As much as I appreciate the friendliness of the crew, the bonding activity is rather... stressful for asari physiology."

"Well, maybe it's not so much physiology as much as culture. Maybe we all just got used to it, and maybe you will too?"

Yasmir scoffed. "Any more 'getting used to it' and my anal cavity is unlikely to ever recover."

"Sorry Yas."

Yasmir hugged Kelly closer to her. Burying her face in the other woman's soft skin. "If only your species were monogendered as well," Yasmir said under her breath.

Kelly relaxed internally when Yasmir didn't question things too hard. She really liked the arrangement they had. The one hiccup was, she'd been forced to play along with the lie if she wanted to keep Yasmir, and that was bad.

When the guys told her of the all anal thing they had going on, she knew she wouldn't play ball right then and there. She hadn't taken a dick in more than a decade, and certainly never in her ass. So she'd planned on sleeping with the alien once, then turning them all in to command rather than take it in the ass. But that was before she got in bed with the asari.

~

Kelly was almost shaking with nerves when she tried it with Yasmir the first time, but instead of skepticism, the gullible blue alien had simply bought everything hook line and sinker, whatever she said. Eating me out is just socializing, making out is just saying thanks, sucking my tits is just a nice hello. It kind of made her think the alien was a little retarded, but she wasn't complaining.

Kelly had had her fair share of girls, but nothing and no one was like the asari. A couple times she almost felt like she was dying; the doc said it was something about how the asari's natural proclivity for biotics interacted with her nervous system. She didn't care much about that, she just liked how good it felt.

She worked out months of frustration with the pretty xeno and then some. And then, it was too late. By the end of the little charade, she felt like she'd kill to keep things going with the alien and reluctantly agreed with Barns and the guys. She'd agree to play along with their lie, which meant pretending to casually take it up the ass whenever Yasmir was around. The assholes made her regret it almost every day. They'd beat up her ass almost as much as they beat Yasmir's, and that was saying something.

She didn't understand what the deal was with guys and anal was, but she knew she hated it. Tegan was particularly bad. He'd always gave her shit about being gay before, but she gave as good as she got, it was always just banter. That's how it was in engineering. But with the arrangement they had now, it was like he was a different person. The good natured ribbing was gone and the guy just took every opportunity to fuck her up the ass. And the selfish asshole never took it easy on her either, it felt like he was trying to tear her open each time. Instead of ending her shifts with a few beers like they used to, she'd end it shitting cum and walking funny.

Thanks to the story Barns had started with, it meant she had no choice but to squeeze and keep all the cum bottled up in her. She couldn't risk any slipping out or she'd have to eat it like Barns had established. Tegan seemed to want that outcome because it was like he was doing everything he could do make her leak.

And after spending another shift destroying her asshole, the fucker finally got what he wanted. She was so blown open no matter how hard she tried to squeeze herself shut and keep the cum inside, she stayed gaping and Tegan's load had spilled out of her gaping asshole and down her thigh.

With Yasmir watching, she had no choice but to eat it all while Tegan watched with a dumb grin. She'd done her best to hide her revulsion but was afraid Yasmir would see anyway. She'd reached down and ran her fingers up her thigh, catching the cum that had spilled from her in the cup of her palm. She brought it to her mouth and quickly downed it as fast as she could. She knew if she gave herself any time to think about it, she was likely to gag. So she didn't give herself the chance.

When Tegan left grinning, she'd thought he'd finally had enough for one day. A few minutes she realized how wrong she was. Tegan apparently had other ideas because he'd rounded up a few more engineers and they all had a nasty look in their eyes. They'd done this sorta thing to Yasmir before, but she'd always been spared the more hardcore stuff. That little mercy seemed to have run it's course because the guys Tegan had brought started running a train on her, taking turns fucking up what was left of her asshole. And with the beating Tegan had given her, it meant she never stayed shut and was forced to eat everything that leaked out, which was all of it. With Yasmir watching in fascination, Kelly had no options, she had to just take it.

In the space of a few weeks she'd gone from never taking it in the ass before to letting half the ship blow a load in there and now being forced to drink it all. The worst part about it was half the guys snickered about the fact she was gay while doing her. It was almost enough to make her reconsider things.

~

Afterwards, she found Tegan on shaking legs.

"What the fuck you asshole!" she screamed. "I'm bleeding because of that. You realize I was this close to breaking character? Then what? No more asshole for you; either mine or the dumb alien's. Did you think of that huh? Or are you just trying to ruin this for all of us?"

Tegan didn't even have the decency to look sorry. He still wore a dumb grin while he fended off her blows.

"I could barely keep from screaming the way you nailed my ass. Christ. I feel like I'm gonna shit blood for a week you fucker. Are you trying to hurt me? Because good job, you fucking did you jerk."

Tegan kept on grinning, even as he started apologizing. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, maybe me and the boys did get a bit carried away. But you could stop this all if you wanted."

"Then we'd lose the alien you idiot."

"Yup. Guess that means you like her more than you hate taking it in the ass."

It suddenly clicked for Kelly. "You absolute shitheel."

Tegan just kept grinning.

~~~

After several months serving aboard the ship, Yasmir was notified a further contingent of asari marines would join her to help the humans with further anti-piracy measures. She was to be responsible for their proper integration.

~

After mission, the asari marines undressed in their locker room and began to shower off the dirt, sweat and grime of the planetside action. The conversation inevitably drifted towards the human social customs they were all painfully getting accustomed to.

"How you holding up Tria?" one of the asari asked.

The marine shrugged. "Eh. I'm fine. Been through worse."

"You sure? You didn't look too hot the other day."

The marine winced at the memory. "It's fine for the most part. It's just, those two humans, Drew and Carrow? They won't stop telling me how much they like me. I get it, I really do, I'm fucking amazing. But damn, my asshole feels like it's never getting better. Those two have been up my ass together every chance they get."