Asari Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Together?" one of the other marines asked wide eyed when they'd overheard.

Another chimed in. "Yeah, they do that sometimes. I've had a couple do that to me too.

"Tell me about it," another muttered.

Grousing was part and parcel of being a marine but at this point the CO decided to step in before things could get heated. "Suck it up marines. You're soldiers, so start acting like it. Tria, don't tell me some human hugging ceremony is getting to you."

"It's a bit more than hugging sarge," one of her women said.

"I don't care marine, stow it."

The women grumbled but the complaints stopped.

Truth be told. The sergeant agreed. She'd been on the receiving end of human hospitality more times than she could count and rarely enjoyed it. If anything, she felt more strongly than any of the women under her. The enlisted men apparently weren't allowed to bond with her, but the humans CO's were more than making up for that. She hadn't mentioned it to her women since it wasn't proper, but they'd been sharing her asshole since day one practically. Every intel briefing she'd attended had her bonding with a roomful of human males two at a time until she felt less like a soldier and more like a sex toy. They'd pump her so full of social fluid she'd find herself leaking it throughout the whole day, and that was after most had already spilled out. They worked her over so bad she couldn't ever keep anything in.

"Aw hell, you girls are just babies. It's not that bad. Actually kinda fun. Makes me wonder what having one of those things the men have would be like."

"Oh shut it Coriss," the women responded, throwing anything they could lay their hands on in the direction of the squad's resident degenerate.