Ascending Lauren Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren made sure she was standing in between the two men, unsure of what Corey's next move would be.

"Babe, this is Max. The bar owner I told you about. You remember, the one who offered to help us live out your...I mean, our...fantasy?"

A look of recognition crept across Corey's face. Of course, he was in that fucking photo!

Max moved behind Lauren and put his hands on her bare shoulders, hooking his thumbs under the strands of her bikini top.

Corey shook his head to clear his mind. He thought for a minute, his brain working overtime, trying to make some sense of what was happening. "You mean you had this all PLANNED? Myles' invitation wasn't just...just happenstance?"

Lauren looked her husband squarely in the eyes, her pretty bangs hanging down to just below the eyebrows. She shook her head.

"After you agreed we should do something naughty, I got in touch with Max. I'm surprised he even returned my call, considering the state I left him in. After confirming his...offer...was still good, Max reached out to Myles and asked if his planned excursion this weekend could accommodate a couple more guests."

Silently, Max began gliding his hands over Lauren's arms, then down to her sides and hips. She responded by leaning back into him.

"Max explained everything to Myles, and he agreed to play along. It wasn't a big ask really, since I'm sure by now you've figured out that the couples on this ship are very open minded anyway.

"Nor was it by coincidence that I suggested we walk along the bay front yesterday. Your enthusiasm to see this yacht up close made it that much easier to bring you and Myles together. You should have seen your eyes light up when he invited us out."

Corey watched as Max's fingers walked over his wife's belly, stopping at the top of her bottoms. He was still trying to process what was happening.

"So here we are," Lauren shrugged. "Me, you, and Max."

A thick silence fell over the room as Lauren covered her would-be lover's hand with hers, preventing it from creeping any further between her legs.

"What do you want to do, babe? This doesn't need to go any further. We can stop right now and go watch the sunset together, just you and me."

Corey sat on the bed in shock, his erect cock straining against the swimsuit, betraying inner thoughts. Although he felt duped, this was clearly something his wife had planned for and was ready to go through with. From his perspective, the whole scene was more erotic than he'd ever imagined.

"What do you want, Corey?" Lauren repeated, eyebrow cocked, a twinkle in her eyes and a smirk on her face.

"I," the older man tried to speak, but his mouth ran dry. He swallowed hard. "I don't want to go watch the sunset. I want to watch you."

With a slight nod of his head, Max put his chin on Lauren's shoulder and pulled her tightly against his chest. Wrapping both arms around her body, he moved his hands over the thin, gold fabric of the bikini top. Cupping a breast in each, he wiggled a thumb over the nipples until they became more pronounced through the material. Lauren began to turn towards him, her breathing becoming more rapid.

"No," he said gently. "Face your husband. Look at him."

Lauren's gaze returned to Corey. He could see her chest rising and falling rapidly. Max explored her entire upper body, leaving no area untouched. Easing one hand under the top, he wiggled the other beneath the front of the bikini bottoms. Corey could see his fingers stroking hidden pussy lips, a deep sigh revealing when Max finally touched her clit. Moments later, a deep, guttural moan served to announce when those same fingers had slithered their way into her hole.

Lauren rhythmically moaned as Max held her from behind, fingers dancing inside. She looked at Corey through half open heavy eyes, a roller coaster of emotions from the past few weeks racing through her mind. She felt passion, lust and lasciviousness like she's never felt before, but also a touch of sadness, knowing there was no going back to the way things were.

After a few minutes of pleasuring Lauren with his hands, he turned her towards him, kissing the black-haired beauty long and deep, their eyes closing as they felt the moment. She curled her arms under his and gripped his shoulders, pulling him closer. They continued to kiss for some time until Max opened one eye and saw Corey staring at them. Nothing else. Just staring.

Wanting him to stay engaged, Max broke the kiss and asked, "Do you want to see your wife finish what she started in my bar last week?"

Corey nodded silently.

Wrapping a fistful of jet-black mane around one hand, Max gently pushed Lauren to her knees. Corey watched as his wife of 28 years, for the second time in a week, released a stranger's cock from his pants and held it in her hands. To his relief, it was not the monster snake that so many erotic novels tend to dwell on. About the same girth, maybe an inch longer than his own, but not the stuff of legends. Without showing emotion, Lauren fished a single condom packet from the bag next to her feet, carefully peeled it open, and unfolded it the length of the seven-inch cock. Corey had to hand it to her, she really did have this planned.

Having done her homework, she knew maintaining eye contact with her husband was especially important. Locking a gaze on Corey to ensure he was watching, she slurped Max's nut sack into her mouth and began licking it with enthusiasm. His balls were firmer than Corey's, not as much loose flesh. Letting them fall from her mouth, she picked a few curly hairs off her tongue, then began working towards the top of his staff, luscious red lips gumming the latex along the way. Once there, she kissed the pink head beneath the condom's reservoir and grasp his tool with both hands, stroking slowly, but gaining speed.

Max groaned as Lauren accelerated. He allowed the momentum to continue for a few minutes, then guided his cock towards her mouth, carefully aligning it with her head using the fistful of hair still wrapped around his hand. "Suck it," he commanded. She needed no further encouragement and attacked his cock with purpose. The first time down didn't go well, as Lauren gagged on the size and rather odd smell of the rubber.

"Easy, take is slow. There's no hurry," Max encouraged her, dropping his trousers to give her better access.

Lauren went back to work, sliding more and more of his cock into her mouth until the latex sheath became slippery from her saliva. This allowed her to take nearly the entire seven inches. Sensing she was getting more comfortable with the size and girth, Max picked up the pace, his hand gliding her head back and forth along the shaft, a mane of hair in his hands dictating the speed. She could feel the tip making contact with the back of her throat but found if she relaxed her jaws and tongue enough, she could accommodate the whole thing. Faster now, he fucked Lauren's face as if it were a cunt, the friction generating large amounts of spittle that overflowed from the corner of Lauren's mouth.

"Fuck," Max uttered, grabbing her hair, and slamming his cock into the willing mouth. He looked down as the woman sucking his dick occasionally stared back at him from behind those black bangs. The sight of this beauty working him over had momentarily distracted him from his mission. Eventually, he thought of her husband, still laying on the bed, cock in his hands. Letting go of Lauren's hair, he nodded towards the older man. "Let's not forget why we're here."

Corey looked on as his wife wiped her mouth on the bedsheet and climbed onto the mattress. Kneeling beside him, Lauren took her husband's cock into her mouth and gave it the same attention as she had given Max's. Grasping it by the base, she slowly enveloped his penis until she was finally swallowing the entire length with each pass. It was decidedly much, much easier to do without a condom. And better tasting. Remembering other "tips" from her homework, she let his cock graze the inside of her cheek, first one side, then the other, before pulling it out and playfully slapping it against her nose and mouth. Corey continued to groan loudly.

As Lauren was practicing her newfound love of giving head, Max disrobed and climbed onto the bed from the other side, placing Lauren in the center. Corey wasn't too sure how he felt about a naked stranger being in bed with them, but his wife's mouth quickly helped him to forget Max's presence, if only temporarily. Lauren, however, did not forget. Her eyes grew fiery as she saw the two rigid penises bobbing in in front of her. Continuing to pleasure Corey with her mouth, she reached out and took Max's cock into her hand, stroking it from base to tip, looking him in the eye as she did so. For the next 10 minutes she alternated between the two men, giving oral to one while stroking the other. Yes, she was a quick study.

Eventually Lauren's mouth tired from the constant motion. She slipped off the bed, took a drink, then returned, kneeling on the mattress in front of her two lovers, both now absentmindedly stroking their manhood while watching her every move. Knowing she was on center stage, Lauren reached behind her neck and untied the gold metallic top, laughing, throwing her head back dramatically, before allowing it to drop to the bed sheet. Putting one hand on each hip, she tossed her hair teasingly, shook her hips a couple times, then pulled the ties apart, separating the front and back halves. As they too fell, Max got his first full view of this beauty, naked except for the thin, double strand gold waist chain hugging the tops of her hips. Quite fit for someone her age, and makeup that was just the right shade of slutty. The prize in both men's eyes, however, was that freshly bald, buttery smooth pussy just inches above their feet.

"My god, your perfect," Max said, licking his lips.

Lauren smiled, taking a cue from Amy and pulling apart her puffy, glistening labia, allowing them a peek at the pink flesh between. "Who wants in first, boys?"

Neither man could speak, they just continued to stroke their cocks in anticipation. Finally, Lauren spoke up.

"Hubby it is then!"

The raven-haired temptress fell to all fours and slowly crept over Corey's feet, then his legs and chest, finally positioning her hips above his face. He looked up at the wet hairless cunt inches from his nose, its lips gaping invitingly. Lauren grabbed the headboard with both hands and slowly lowered herself onto her husband's waiting mouth. As he proceeded to eat his wife's pussy, her moans increased with every thrust of his tongue. Max reached up and groped the breast nearest him, her small baseball size tit fitting into his hand like a glove.

Lauren continued to ride her husband's tongue while her new lover plied her chest, the passion building deep within. Gripping the headboard, she threw her head back in ecstasy, long black hair flowing down her back. Use your words, she heard Amy's voice say.

"That's it, tongue fuck my bald pussy, lap that juice up, suck me dry!" Lauren demanded, slamming her hips into his face. After several minutes of Corey's tongue darting in and out of her slit, her increased breathing and deep moans foreshadowed what was to come. Releasing her hands from the headboard, they flew to her breasts. One hand thumbing her bare nipple, the other covered Max's hand, setting the pace for his fingers. Corey nearly suffocated as his wife ground her pink hole into his face, gagging him with the clear fluid now oozing from it. Her stride was growing to a fevered pitch when all of a sudden she stopped, yelping as the orgasm hit her. The force of the spasm caused her body to lurch forward towards the headboard, her hands shooting out to prevent impact. "Ohhhhh, fucccckkk, baby! I'm cumming!" she cried, writhing, her hair whipping about as the passion reverberated through her body.

Good fucking God, Max thought to himself. He had seen a lot of woman come in his lifetime, but none were more genuine than this.

Lucid again, Lauren slid her body down Corey's pale torso until his cock was between her legs. Reaching under her hips, she helped guide it through the bare lips and into her waiting hole.

"Please fuck me now," she begged, her tongue eagerly licking the glaze of her own juices from her husband's cheeks, hips involuntarily gyrating with his cock buried in her.

Corey was happy to oblige, grabbing her ass and banging the slick pussy furiously with every ounce of energy his 61-year-old body could muster. Max watched, impressed by how they moved together, but also at how the couple looked at each other as they fucked. As unorthodox as this might be, Max thought, it was obvious how well connected they still were.

After 15 minutes of pounding his wife, Corey felt he may be getting close. Not wanting to blow so quickly, he slowed his pace and reluctantly suggested they take a break. Nodding with understanding, Lauren lifted her pussy off her husband's still pulsating cock and laid between the two men, this time facing Max. The younger man leaned into her, caressing the firm body beside him. Lauren felt the heat of his touches as she pushed her tongue into his mouth.

Vacating the bed and moving to a small chair in the corner of the cabin, Corey watched as the couple on the bed kissed passionately, lips hungrily seeking each other's. He felt the flood of the emotions he had been expecting, as those things he had fantasized about for years began to unfold before his eyes. Intense arousal at seeing Lauren with another man, mixed with a touch of jealousy, and a fear of what tomorrow might bring. These feelings came to him all at once.

Lauren was experiencing strong feelings as well, although much differently. She was pleased the plan had been executed so perfectly. Not knowing how Corey would react was the "x" factor to be sure, but now seeing him in the chair, penis in hand, she had the answer. Comfortable that her husband was onboard with what was happening, she relaxed, allowing overwhelming passion and lust to take over. Kumiho had awoken and was prodding her on. Ever since that night in his bar, Lauren had wondered what the impeccably dressed businessman looked like naked and she was not disappointed. Taking a deep breath, she ran her hands over his nude body, feeling the tight pecs, muscles and toned abdominals that were mature, but not yet affected by age, like her husband's.

From the corner of the room, Corey slowly stroked his cock as he watched his wife caress Max's chest, hips and legs. After one particularly long kiss, the younger man whispered something into Lauren's ear, then rolled her over onto her belly, head at the foot of the bed, near Corey. Kneeling behind her, he pulled the lithe body up on all fours, hoisting her ass to his crotch. He rolled his cock around the glistening pussy lips until the latex was wet, slippery and set for entry. Sensing Max was ready, Lauren fixed eyes on her husband, and used her words again.

"This is it, babe" she cooed softly. "All those years, all those stories, all those characters. All those things I was angry at you even suggesting. Tell me, my love, do I look angry now?"

Corey shook his head. "No."

Lauren smiled gently. "That's right. I will fight it no longer. You lit a fuse in me that is going to make your fantasy come true, right here, right now. Are you ready to watch another man fuck your wife? It's what you've wanted, isn't it? Do you want Max to fuck me?"

Corey gazed back at his wife on all fours, a man he had met only minutes ago kneeling behind her, ready to ravish the pussy he alone had the privilege to fuck for nearly three decades. He swallowed hard and nodded. "Yes."

Lauren's eyes closed and her hands clutched the bedsheet as she felt the smooth condom covered cock slide into her waiting hole. She was so wet that it slid all the way in the first time, balls slapping against her smooth box. With no resistance, Max fucked her effortlessly, alternating strokes between short, quick ones and long, drawn out ones. Corey could see Lauren's face grimace in ecstasy, biting her lower lip, and occasionally opening her eyes to look at him.

"You like watching him fuck me?" she asked, panting heavily. "After all this, you better, perv. You want to know something? I can feel his throbbing cock in my pussy, filling me up, his balls full of cum. I'm such a bad girl, Corey. Oh, oh, eeeeeeeeeee! Jesus, Max, FUCK me!"

Corey was cranking his dick furiously now, the sight in front of him so erotic he had trouble pacing himself. It didn't help when Max reached in front of him and grabbed Lauren's hair, yanking her head back as she cried out.

"Oh SHIT, Max, do me, fuck my married whore pussy! That's it, harder, harder, harder!"

Not wanting to leave Corey out, she looked directly at her husband and spit out, "Do you like seeing your wife treated like the slut she is? Taking a strange man's cock from behind like a bitch?"

Then to Max, she screamed, "Harder, fuck me harder. Don't stop! Don't stop! Slam it. Slam that cunt!"

Max tightened his hand around her hair even more, snapping the pretty head back towards him, causing her jaw to drop open and eyes to roll back in her head. Corey watched for what seemed like hours as his wife was pounded relentlessly, her lover huffing and puffing as he drove his tool in and out of her sopping wet hole. The man's stamina was impressive, as evidenced by the number of times Lauren came while he drilled her. Four, five times? Who was counting? Isn't this exactly what Corey had wanted for her?

After 20 minutes of hot, sweaty, doggystyle monkey sex, Max pulled out and tossed Lauren on her back. She instinctively opened her legs, giggling as her lover positioned himself between them. The giggles turning to moans when he entered her with one long thrust. "Fuuccckkkk!" Lauren screamed as she felt the entire length of his cock slide into her again. Continuing the assault with the same ferocity as before, Max pummeled the dark-haired beauty from on top, his shaft like a piston now. Corey could hear the air rushing out of his wife's juice-soaked pussy with each push, accompanied by the very wet and sloppy sounds of her excitement.

Lauren reached down and gripped Max's ass, pulling him tighter. She began to feel another, massive orgasm approaching. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. Don't stop! Keep fucking that hole. Wreck that pussy."

Max grimaced, feeling his own release building. "Give it to me baby, let me feel that cunt! C'mon fuck me, I want to feel it tight around my cock!"

Corey watched as Max grabbed his wife's legs and slung them over his shoulder, not missing a beat. From his vantage point he was able to see Max's balls slam into her bare pussy with each bold thrust.

"Give it to me, Goddamnit!" Max yelled. "I want to feel your cum all over my cock!"

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," Lauren moaned rhythmically, completely lost in the feeling of being fucked senseless.

Corey continued to stroke his cock, watching this stranger screw his wife. He knew at that moment in time, he did not exist to Lauren; it was all about the penis that was now driving her towards another orgasm.

"Keep...fucking...meeeeee!" Lauren howled, her feet bouncing off Max's shoulders. "Oh, oh, oh, oh!"

"Oh SHIT! Squeeze that pussy tight! Make me blow. You want my cum, you little slut?"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeee, FUCK!" Lauren squealed, raking her nails down his back.

Max laughed. "You like being called names, huh, baby?" he asked, looking to the corner for the answer. Seeing Corey nod back, he continued "I see. A nasty little bitch. You're husband knows you're a slut now, Lauren, no hiding it. Letting a stranger bang you in front of him; nobody but a filthy whore does that."

"Ah, oh, ah, oh, ah, oh, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess, that's it, that's it! Fuck me, fuck me! OH PLEASE GOD FUCK ME!" Lauren wailed as she relinquished control of her of body to the mammoth orgasm. Her entire body shook, enough that Max had to pull out and release her legs.