Ascending Lauren Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her scream started low, increasing in volume as the passion took hold, her howls echoing off the cabin walls. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! OH FUCK, COREY, I'm cummmmmmming!"

To anyone who happened to be in the vicinity of Cabin 2, there was no mistaking what was happening within. Buckets of fluids flowed out of Lauren's bare slit as she lay on the bed quivering, her hands over her chest as if to keep her heart from jumping through the skin. Max climbed off, giving her a few minutes to compose herself, himself still in desperate need of release. Grabbing two waters, he handed one to Lauren, who gratefully gulped one down. That's when she remembered Corey.

Replacing the cap on the bottle, she looked over at her husband, still in the chair, his mind inundated by a thousand thoughts and emotions. Smiling, she hooked a finger, motioning for him to join her on the bed. As he approached, Lauren pulled Max back on the mattress and pushed him onto a pillow. Having come five times now that afternoon, it was time to give back.

Gathering her hair in one hand, Lauren knelt over Max, and began twirling her tongue around his shaft, emphasizing every lick to compensate for the thin sheath still covering it. She went to her knees, raising her hips off the bed, offering Corey clear line of sight into her glistening, waiting pussy. Not needing a formal invitation, he sidled up behind her, spreading her hairless labia as wide as it would go. Drops of clear juice dripped out of the fleshy clam, landing on the sheets below.

As Lauren focused her lips and tongue on Max's cock, Corey gave his wife the same treatment. Lick after lick, he was able to coax more clear liquid from her wet canal, drinking it in like it a dying man in the desert. Her hips gyrated as he heard her continuous moans, muffled by the hard steel in her mouth. For several minutes Corey continued his assault from behind, his tongue exploring every reachable inch of her puckered hole. Eventually, her groans turned to mews of desperation, her bouncing hips making it difficult for his mouth to hit the target. Letting Max's dick flop out of her mouth, she looked back over her shoulder and simply said "Fuck me."

When Corey mounted his wife from a kneeling position, his manhood met no resistance. Lauren let out another deep, guttural moan, then went right back to work on cock in front of her. After watching her fuck this stud for nearly an hour, Corey was overcome by pure animal lust, holding her ass and plunging his cock into her reddened cunt with abandoned. He showed no mercy, jack-hammering the hole she was offering so willingly. Max was lost in his own pleasure, as Lauren's head bobbed up and down, his need to release growing with each passing minute.

Pounding her from behind, Corey could see over his wife's back and head to Max's face. He heard the younger man grunting and recognized those expressions. He knew neither of them were going to last much longer. Giving up the opportunity to nut in his wife's amazingly hot pussy, Corey selflessly pulled out and pushed Lauren onto her back, Max's cock unexpectedly yanked from her mouth. Surprised and slightly concerned at first by his sudden and rather rough actions, she eventually understood why when he scurried up alongside her and knelt over her face. "Yeesssssssss," she hissed, "Do it!"

Max caught on and went to the other side, peeling the condom off and tossing it to the floor. Lauren reached up and took the two meaty shafts in her hands and began pumping then feverishly.

"Give it to me, baby," she begged, looking from one set of glassy eyes to the other. "I want your cum. I NEED your cum. Paint me with your creamy love!"

"Ah, FUCK!" Max brayed, seeing that sexy face looking back at him, full of expectation. "You want it ALL, slut?"

Lauren moaned, then nodding her head dramatically, pumping both cocks in tandem.

"I'm going to cum," Corey barked, "where do you want it, baby?"

"On my pretty little whore face! DO IT! GIVE...IT...TO...ME!" Lauren screamed, tongue wagging in anticipation.

"Whose...whose whore are you?" Max panted heavily, his release imminent.

Lauren peered up at her two lovers, batting her long eyelashes from beneath those long black bangs. With her best hooker persona, she giggled sexily, "I'm Corey's slut forever, but everyone's whore tonight."

When both men erupted simultaneously, they roared thunderously as they pumped their loads over Lauren. It spewed out in waves, landing on her tits, hair and face, each spurt bringing more jizz raining down on her head. She closed her eyes as thick white ropes of cum continued to shoot out of the two quivering cocks above, her hands doing their best to milk out every last drop. Corey watched as tiny rivers of semen formed on his wife's body, gravity pulling them to her lap. As the flow began to subside, she cleared the spunk from her eyelids, eventually able to look up at her husband smiling down on the carnal scene. Lauren simply winked and mouthed a "thank you". His was not the only fantasy being fulfilled that afternoon.

+++++

Balls empty, Corey and Max collapsed on either side of Lauren. All three laid on the bed recovering from the intense sex. Eventually, they found enough energy to push themselves off the mattress. The men got dressed and Lauren cleaned herself off with a beach towel. After giving Max a kiss on the cheek and a warm hug, she disappeared into the cabin's bathroom. Moments later they heard the shower running.

Corey looked at Max warily, still a bit put off by the clandestine arrangement between them and his wife.

The younger man sensed as much and started towards the cabin door. Before exiting, he looked back.

"I know you aren't sure of all this. Please don't be angry at Lauren. She only wants to give you what you want, and she thought this would be a nice surprise. When I met her, she was full of uncertainty, not sure if she wanted to be part of your fantasy. Obviously, she has had some enlightenment since then. Either way, don't be too harsh on her or yourself. You'll find the couples on this boat aren't much more different than yourselves.

"And yeah, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy being with your wife just now. Seriously, who wouldn't? Look, I'm the last person to be giving advice, but you two should discuss what just happened and decide if the lifestyle is for you. If so, I encourage you to get to know the others on this ship. They don't judge, and you may find the evening even more interesting than the afternoon."

Corey nodded and cleared his throat. "I appreciate the sentiment, thank you."

With that, Max turned and stepped through the cabin door into the passageway.

+++++