Ascending Lauren Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young lad wasted no time laying into her from behind, the entire length of his manhood easily reaching the limit of her womb on each stroke. Lauren had never been so thoroughly filled with so much rigid flesh. Any initial discomfort had given way to sheer ecstasy.

"Awe, oh, awe, oh, awe, oh!" she moaned rhythmically with every thrust.

"Slam her pussy!" Corey demanded. "Do that whore! Tell her what you think of her!"

Tommy spoke, but kept fucking. "Take...take my cock...you...you fucking SLUT! I thought...UGGGGHHH...I thought...I thought you were a nice chick, but...OH GOD, BABY THAT FEELS GOOD!"

The was no longer any resistance in her canal as he continued to spear the sopping wet pink hole.

"But...but you're really just a fucking cumdump!"

Lauren heard the words rain down on her, spiking her arousal. She brayed like a donkey, her fingers crushing the sofa cushion.

"Yesssss! That's it, Tommy! Give it to your whore. Give...it...to...me! Use me like all those frat boys did. Fuck my tight slutty hole."

Corey's heart skipped a beat. All those frat boys?

Keeping a tight grip on her hips, Tommy continued the long strokes, going deep, then pulling back, careful not to pop out. He was getting into it now.

"Damn, dude, I should have been banging your wife a long time ago. I had nasty bitches before, but she wins the prize."

The lovers heard a long raspy sound coming from the laptop. Fap, fap, fap. Lauren decided to turn it up a notch.

"Give me my prize, Tommy! I want my prize!

Watch him fuck me, Corey! Like a BITCH! Just like Paul did in his dorm room all those years ago. God, he used to hammer my pussy, just like this!"

The older man shut his eyes tight, mercilessly flogging his cock. Paul was his wife's boyfriend when Corey and Lauren had met. The frat boy was arguably his biggest competition back then.

"He fucked me SILLY, Corey. Every day! While...while his friends watched Corey!"

"No! Oh SHIT," her husband gasped as he beat off, picturing a dorm room filled with college boys, gathered around Paul's bed, watching his Lauren get destroyed. The emotions he felt were staggering. Fap, fap, fap, fap, fap, fap.

"Yesssss. They WATCHED us, Corey. They watched us FUCK!

The sound coming through the laptop's speakers was distorted now.

Fap, fap, fap.

"But Corey, they weren't just watching, baby, noooo, they...they were waiting. Oh god help me, Corey, they were WAITING IN LINE FOR MEEEEEEEEEE!

"NOOOOOO, NOOOOOO, NOOOOOO!" Corey screamed at his monitor.

Lauren looked away. He must be twisting his dick off right now.

Her focus returned to Tommy who was still impaling her from behind.

"DON'T you dare stop now! That's it! Keep going! Pound me with that young meat. Faster. Fuck me faster. Treat me like a whore, do me 'til I hurt.

"Shit yeah...so good...so good!

"Keep going...don't stop...every inch in me...every inch...GOOD LORD...FUCK MEEEEEEE!"

Tommy was a steam engine now, squeezing Lauren's hips and jack-hammering her hairless pussy for all he was worth. Corey saw the length of the boy's tool glide in and out effortlessly, the wet sound of their sex reaching through his computer speakers and smacking him in the face.

"Don't stop, don't stop! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! Tommy, give it to me...Give it tooooo meeeeee, Tommmeeeeeee!

Corey watched as the 21-year-old pummeled his wife's sweet pussy into complete submission. He heard another maniacal laugh as Lauren tossed whipped her hair around and looked deep into the camera and her husband's eyes.

"I...I...I...," she stammered at him between thrusts, half-laughing, half-gasping. "Corey, baby, I am so f...f...fucked!"

The older man could take no more. He tried, he really tried, but after seeing the lust in her eyes while the boy's hips slammed into hers, there was no stopping the flood of semen from his balls. His roar was so loud, so intense, that Lauren and her new lover momentarily slowed and looked at the screen, fearing a medical emergency. Their concern was quickly quelled as they saw his body shaking and a small amount of milky white semen spill from his penis into a waiting napkin. Corey then pulled his robe together and looked at the ceiling, eyes glossy.

Meanwhile, in Miami, the pounding continued. It was at a relentless pace. This young man had boundless energy.

"OH, FUCKING JESUS!" Lauren cried out as Tommy's cock hit her clit at just the right angle. "That's it, faster, faster. Do me, wreck my pussy! Fuck me, goddammit!"

Remembering what Corey had told him, Tommy gathered up her long black mane and pulled it back toward him. This snapped her neck back, leaving her mouth gaping open.

"You like my cock, you...you whore?" He still wasn't too comfortable with the name calling, but it was kind of hot. And if she liked it, then...

"I've wanted to fuck you since I met you at the pool. Shove my cock down your pretty mouth. I never thought you'd turn out to be such dirty, filthy, cum loving slut!"

Lauren's synapses went crazy.

"Oh yeah, baby, ride me like a bucking filly!" she screamed. "Fuck my tight little slut hole. Yeah, Tommy, that's it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, keep going. FASTER!!!"

Corey had recovered and was watching the screen again. The boy was now at maximum warp drive, his hips driving in and out of Lauren's cunt so fast he thought the kid was going to throw a muscle.

"Me and Tony will do you next time. He'd love to tap a whore like you. Would you like that"

Lauren howled at the thought of the two young athletes having their way with her.

"Answer me, slut!", Tommy demanded.

"Yesssss! I want you and Tony to use me! All night long...and dump your loads in me!"

"And we'll do your little blonde friend too!"

She was grunting loudly now, like a wild animal humping in the woods. Her head was rotating one way, then the other, her black mane had ripped away from Tommy's hand and was now dancing on her back.

"C'mon, fuck my dripping cunt, baby, I want it all. Deeper, deeper. That's it! That's it."

Tommy leaned over, his chest touching her back. Reaching around, he found her swollen clit. The firecracker exploded.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YESSSSSSSSSSSS, Tommmmmeeeeee!"

Not skipping a beat, the boy continued to pulverize her reddening slit while plucking her rigid nub. He couldn't see, but could feel, the volumes of fluids gushing out of her hole and onto his legs.

"Get it, get it. Deeper, deeper!" she yelled over her shoulder, "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, make me come, make me come! Make your whore come!"

Tommy's fingers were a blur on her clit, the slickness from her juices making it hard to maintain contact.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, ah, ah, ah. OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! Ram it in! Please FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TOMMMEEEEEEEEE!"

Lauren felt the out-of-body roller coaster experience begin as her orgasm ramped up. There was no stopping as it hit the crest, then descended rapidly into the void. The heat flashed through her like a lightning bolt.

"I'm there! I'm there! I'm there!" she squealed. "I'm cummingggggggggggg! Oh, Tommeeeee! Oh Coreeeeeeeee! I'm cumminggggggggggg!!!!!

Tommy had difficulty staying inside the bucking Lauren as she cycled through her release. She nearly heaved him onto the floor before collapsing on her belly, exhausted. Closing her eyes, she could feel her young lover's fully erect manhood still deep within, pulsating, waiting.

Getting back some of her senses, Lauren knew she had to finish him off before he killed her. Pushing herself up from the cushions, she flipped onto her back, pulling Tommy's sweaty body on top of her. Using one hand to guide his cock past her butterfly, the other holding his neck for leverage, she wrapped her legs around his waist and used her feet to pull his ass inward, driving the meaty cock back into her pussy.

She looked him in the eyes, wondering what his trigger was.

"You like fucking my bald pussy, don't you, baby?" she cooed.

"Fuck yeah," Tommy grunted, his missionary strokes quickly matching his previous pace.

"I saw your browser tonight. You've been a naughty boy, looking at all those older women."

The boy's eyes grew wide as he accelerated his thrusts. "FUCK!"

"Not too many mommy's have shaved pussies like me, do they?"

Shaking his head furiously, he rammed his cock as deep as it would go with every thrust, sweat pouring off his body.

"Have you been jerking off to me, Tommy? You can tell Lauren."

The kid grunted relentlessly, his breathing labored. "Shit, fuck, shit, fuck!"

"Never thought you'd be in my nice, warm pussy, did you? All that cum on the floor when all you had to do is knock on my door."

"Oh, FUCK!" Tommy bellowed, his face contorting against its will. His grunting was rhythmic now, growing louder with every push. She knew he was getting close, and gently pushed him back. He cried out in dismay as his cock unexpectedly flopped out of her. Sliding quickly under him, Lauren positioned her head so his glistening eight inches dangled directly above her face. Lauren peeled the condom off and began furiously milking his manhood.

"Give it to me, Tommy! How many times have you pictured this? Now you can blow on my pretty whore face for real. Do it, Tommy!"

She stroked his shaft faster, gripping it tighter. Corey was leaning in close to his screen now, amazed at the performance his wife was putting on.

"You blew your load all over those fake Laurens, now's your chance with the real slut! You've fucked me, owned me, now paint my face, goddammit! MARK ME Tommy!"

"OH FUCK!!! I'm gonna come," the boy hollered.

Lauren could see and feel his fat cock convulsing, its veins bulging as it prepared itself. Recoiling at first, like a snake getting ready to strike, it snapped back straight, stiffer. There was a brief second when the boy's face froze, mouth open in a strange, contorted silent scream as his breathing stopped.

Then he came.

"OHHHHHHHH LAURENNNNNNN!" Tommy wailed, every muscle in his toned body trembling.

Corey watched as the young stud proceeded to unload an insane amount of semen onto his wife's face. Wave upon wave erupted from the tip of his cock, producing surging ropes of thick white liquid which plastered her hair, eyes and nose. She shrieked with delight, laughing until the cascade of milky sperm subsided. When he was done, his spunk covered her face, chest, and even the sofa cushions. Tommy could not take his eyes off Lauren as she coaxed the last bit of seed from his dick. No girl had allowed him to do that. Ever.

All three of them were basking in the glow of what they had just shared when there came a light knock on the adjoining door between the boy's suite and his parents'.

"Thomas?"

The young man froze.

Another knock.

"Thomas, are you okay? Open the door, please. Who's Lauren?"

"Shit, shit, shit," Tommy gasped, pulling on his pants in a panic.

Lauren threw on her blouse, the boy's cum still dripping off her chin. Stuffing her legs into the skinny jeans, she noticed Corey laughing hysterically through the laptop. She slammed the lid shut. "Asshole!"

Running to the side entrance of Tommy's apartment, purse and shoes in hand, she cracked the door slightly to make sure the coast was clear. Seeing no one, she made a beeline to the elevator, buttoning her top while trying to slip on her heels. The lift's door finally opened, and Lauren threw her body inside, landing with her back against the rear wall. She closed her eyes, waiting for her breathing to slow.

"Floor?" a familiar voice asked. "Twenty-three, right?"

Her eyes snapped open to see her wealthy neighbor and happy-hour regular, Jack, standing in the corner of the elevator with bags of groceries. She had not seen him when rushing in. The sight of her irregularly buttoned blouse and disheveled appearance prompted him to ask if everything was alright.

"Do you need a knight in shining armor to save you from a college boy again?" he asked unwittingly, with a twinkle in his eye.

Lauren just laughed and buried her face in her hands. Where were you three hours ago?

+++++