Ascending Lauren Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh," he whispered into her ear. "I apologize for being deceptive, but you're hungry, aren't you? And you've more than waited your turn."

Giggling, she leaned into him. Might as well look the part. "Yes, I'm famished."

The two followed the hostess as she weaved around the other patrons to a small table in the corner of the room.

Easing into their seats, they were handed menus and asked to silence their phones. Lauren did so obediently and smiled across the table at her new acquaintance.

"Thank you for getting us seated. I guess its easy to ignore a woman dining by herself, especially when they have so many other customers. By the way, who is your friend? The one that owns this place?"

Ethan picked up the wine list and returned her smile.

"I have no idea."

+++++

Corey sat in the enclosed back porch of his suburban Des Moines home admiring the sunset. It was something he did a lot these days, what with Lauren in Miami and his two daughters living their own lives elsewhere in the country. Yes, there was the occasional get together with friends for dinner or a concert, but for the most part, he spent his time away from work watching sports, movies, or sitting right here as overlord of his expansive backyard. Surfing the radio dial on an old boom box, he found a classic rock station, cracked open a beer, and let the memories wash over him.

One song reminded him of his days in high school, aimlessly cruising around with his buddies. Gas was cheap and people were so much more laid back then. Even the cops would simply make you pour out the beer. Those days are certainly gone. Another tune took him back to his college days when he spent crisp fall Friday nights - not unlike this one - at rally bonfires before the big games.

The next was a one-hit wonder from the mid-80's. If he wasn't mistaken, this was released around the time he had met Lauren at a mutual friend's wedding reception. Well, it was his anyway. She was just a friend of the bride's younger sister. A young nearly 20-year-old at the time and he a much older 32, they hit it off immediately and spent much of the evening chatting it up. At the end of the night, Corey had been very disappointed when Lauren declined to give him her number, claiming she was already in a relationship. In the days afterward, this vision of loveliness was all he could think about.

A couple Saturday's later, fate brought the two together again at a local supermarket. Corey was next in line to checkout when Lauren and her then boyfriend Pauly appeared behind him. The boy was struggling mightily to keep two cases of beer under control. It wasn't until Corey allowed them to cut in front that she recognized him from the wedding. This act of kindness earned him a wink and a smile. He then got a good laugh when the clerk promptly rejected the young man's fake ID. As a look of frustration crossed the kid's face, Corey managed to glance at the bogus driver's license, then cleared his throat.

"Not sure what the problem is ma'am, but I've known Paul here for a long time and know for a fact he is of age. But, you have your job to do. If you are not comfortable with the validity of his credentials, I'll buy these myself. I'm running low at home." Every single word of that was a lie.

The store clerk had given Corey a "do I look stupid?" glare, but the line behind them was growing, so she proceeded to ring the beer out as part of the older man's purchase. Outside, he loaded the packages into Pauly's trunk and waived off any attempt to pay him. Not that he was a rich man back then, but he was well aware of the crime he was committing and didn't want to call attention to it.

In retrospect, what happened next was the beginning of the end for Pauly. As her boyfriend jumped into the driver's seat, Lauren pecked Corey on the cheek and slipped him a piece of paper. Watching her stroll away, tight ass wrapped in those spandex pants that were popular at the time, Corey put a hand to his cheek. As Pauly's piece-of-shit car shot out of the parking lot, he caught a glimpse of her looking back at him and smiling. Unfolding the note, he found a number to her sorority house. The journey of a lifetime had begun.

The two began dating soon after that but they did not become an exclusive couple straightaway. Pauly was still in the picture, but it didn't take long for the pendulum to swing in Corey's favor. He was more mature, had a good job, and treated Lauren like a lady. Their first few dates were very platonic, and he initially feared winding up in the "friend zone". For a time, he himself wondered if it should stay that way. His friends had made the predictable comments about "robbing the cradle", but to Corey, it didn't feel that way. Although 11 years his junior, he didn't see Lauren as a child, and he certainly didn't feel like an old man.

Eventually the pair became intimate, although it took several weeks for Corey to even get to third base. This was a source of frustration because he knew she wasn't a virgin and, in fact, had sex with Pauly frequently. It wasn't something she broadcasted, nor did she do much to hide it. On early morning dates to the zoo or a park, Corey had more than once picked her up around the corner from the boy's fraternity house, where it was clear she had spent the night. Then there was the time a couple condoms fell out of her purse in front of him as she pulled out a hairbrush. Awkward, to say the least!

On the nights he suspected Lauren was with him, he would lay in bed, jerking off to the thought of her being fucked, wishing he was the guy making love to her, and wondering why he had been relegated to only using his fingers. To his delight, she soon ended it with Pauly, and the two new lovers consummated their own relationship. Just about a year after that, Lauren became Corey's wife.

And now, it seemed their relationship had come full circle. Here Corey sat, another night alone, while his wife of 28 years was out possibly flirting, or even having sex, all at his suggestion. His cock jerked upward at the thought. Had the nights he spent masturbating while Lauren was with Pauly fostered the beginning of his kink? She had later said she had kept him at bay sexually until they were a couple so he wouldn't think she was just another "good time girl". Then what was he to make of her recent comment about pulling train? An offhand comment for his kink's sake, or truth?

The emotions swimming around in the 61-year-old's head were too much to process. He leaned back into the Adirondack chair and closed his eyes. The long work week and the beer buzz were making him sleepy. Consciousness left him as he pondered whether his wife's recent heightened sexuality was just a result of recent prodding, or in fact, a resurgence of promiscuity she had suppressed once they were married.

+++++

The DVD player sucked in the disc and automatically began to play. It appeared to be an old film transferred from celluloid to digital. Although the picture quality was grainy with poor light, one could see a dark hallway lined with empty liquor bottles and young men who were casualties of too much drinking. Judging from the shakiness of the handheld camera, probably one of those Super 8s, the unknown videographer was equally as inebriated. At the end of the corridor, a dim red light shown through a crack in a door. The audio was terrible, but strains of 70's hard rock music blasting from within was clearly audible. As the cameraman pushed open the door, the unmistakable sounds of sex filled the room. Grunting, moaning, and a lot of panting.

The mysterious operator leveled out the camera to reveal about 10 guys standing about the room, dicks in their hand. "What do we have here, brother?" he drunkenly asked one of them.

"Get that thing out of my face, dipshit."

"She's back!" another fraternity brother ran into the frame. "And man, she is in rare form!"

"Good thing, too," yelled someone else over the music. "Rachel's on the rag this week, so this will have to do."

A girl's voice could be heard crying out, "Fuck me, give it to me! I want your cum so bad!"

As the camera worked its way through the throng, the only thing in frame was a pair of legs in black stockings sticking into the air, feet bouncing in a distinct rhythm.

"C'mon, man," someone shouted from the back of the room. "You've been at it for 10 minutes, let the rest of us cop a nut too!"

"Almost there, brother. Slut's gonna make me cum soon! FUCK ME, YOU WHORE!"

The operator finally focused on a young man from the rear. Shirt on, pants around his ankles, he was pile-driving his cock into a very dark, very wet bush. From the camera's vantage point, one could not see the girl's face, only long legs wrapped around the boy's waist, hands on his ass, pulling it towards her. Black curly hair dangled from an obscured face as it lifted to the young man's chest.

"Oh SHIT, bitch, that's it, suck my nips! Oh man, oh fuck, here it comes, I'm gonna blow!"

The girl screamed, "PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Cum in my pussy, baby! Lube it for your friends! LET IT GO!!!"

The boy's ass trembled as he unloaded into the girl's willing slit. Finished, he pulled up his pants and buckled them.

"Who's next?" he asked, moving away from the bed. As he did so, the lens briefly caught a profile; it was Pauly, Lauren's former boyfriend.

Suddenly, someone pushed the camera operator towards the girl, sending him stumbling to the center of the room. "Go for it, Manny, it's your birthday". Manny trained the camera on the arms and legs in front of him, opened wide in a perverse invitation to the next lucky boy. Lying there on her back, cum oozing from a reddening pussy, was the 20-year-old version of Corey's wife. Young Lauren batted her eyes directly into the camera. "Are you next, stud? Make it snappy, the others want a turn and I'm getting married soon."

+++++

The maître d' canvassed the dining room, ensuring none of his customers were for want. Friday night crowds were usually jovial, and tonight was no exception. Especially the Miller woman and her husband at table 14c in the corner. Strange that the reservation was originally for one, but no matter, they were on their second bottle of one of his most expensive wines, and from the sounds of their merriment, they intended on finishing every bit of it.

Ethan raised his glass as the waitress cleared away their near empty pasta dishes.

"To America!" he toasted, bringing the rim of his wine glass to Lauren's.

"To Britain!" she reciprocated, laughing a bit too loudly.

Still holding his stemware high, he continued, "To Hell on Wheels!"

Blushing, Lauren quieted and set her glass on the table, watching her finger trace the rim around...and around...and around.

Easy, man, Ethan cautioned himself. He leaned in. "So, the jewelry clinging to your extremely shapely ankle. In some parts of the world that has a very specific connotation. I don't want to seem presumptuous, but does it mean the same here in the U.S?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

Lauren continued to roll the end of her finger around her wine glass, looking at her reflection instead of his face. With a bit of resolve, she shook her jet-black bangs away from her eyes and looked deep into those iridescent blues.

"And what, exactly, is it, pray tell?".

Ethan smiled. A game now, eh? Good, the chase was the best part. He reached over and held one of her hands.

"It is said the H stands for Hot."

Taking her other hand, he finished his thought. "And the W stands for wife."

Lauren felt her panties moisten. The two stared at each other, the corners of their mouths turned up in a slight grin.

"So, are you, my dear, a hot," the Englishman kissed the back of one hand, then the other, "wife?"

Shaking, she looked around uncomfortably at the other tables, hoping other diners had not heard such talk.

"My husband would like to think so," Lauren whispered.

"Does he know you are here tonight, in such a sexy dress, wearing the chain?"

She hesitated, then sighed. "He gave it to me and ask me to wear it, so yes."

"Ah, his idea, then," Ethan replied, still holding her hands. "And what do you think of his request?"

A sudden hot flash caused her to pull away from his grip. She began fanning her face, eyes darting about.

"It's...it's gotten hot in here, hasn't it?"

Ethan held his gaze fast.

"At the risk of being too forward, my hotel room is much cooler and I dare say more comfortable. Would you like to join me for an after-dinner drink?"

Lauren squeezed her legs together, hoping to keep the juices now in her panties from dripping onto her thighs.

"I...I don't think that would be a very good idea."

"Because you don't know me? Am I simply a software salesman from across the pond or Jack the Ripper?"

Lauren nodded. "Something like that. I'm sorry, I'm sure you are harmless, but these days..."

The blue eyes twinkled back at her in the low light. "I wouldn't say harmless," he joked, "just not in a Ripper way." Taking out a business card and holding it between his fingers, he continued. "Tell you what, here is my name. Call the company, I'm in their directory. Give it to a local constable and have them check me out. I assure you I am not a monster, just a man who's never had time for a wife, but very much likes the company of a lady. I'll be here until next Friday, then it's off to Brazil. I'd love to see you again. Should you find yourself feeling the same way, I usually have a nightcap in the lobby bar every evening around nine."

Lauren beamed longingly at the card. She could take it now and decide later or end this right now. Her hand reached out slowly, tentatively. Ethan closed her fingers around the card and kissed the back of her hand.

"Dinner's on me, don't try to pay, its already on my tab. Just talking to you would have been worth the price of two more bottles. Goodnight, beautiful."

He left Lauren peering silently into her wine glass. She knew she had done the right thing - the safe thing - but could not ignore how aroused she was at that very moment. Home is where she needed to be right now!

More than a bit tipsy, she grabbed her clutch and walked quickly towards the foyer, head down. This caused her to crash into an older man and his wife as all three were trying to squeeze through the door to the sidewalk.

"Terribly sorry, sirrrr," she apologized, then recoiled, realizing the man she had nearly sent flying was the CEO of her company. Of all places he could be. And here she was completely shitfaced.

"Good evening, Lauren!" the short, pudgy, balding man exclaimed. "Are you okay? Nice to see you."

"Uh, hi Mr. Jo..."

"Stephan. Outside the office, its Stephan. Did you enjoy your meal?" the executive asked as his wife stepped away to hail a

"Yes, it was quite nice," Lauren offered, hoping this would be a short conversation. How much had he seen?

"Was that your husband? He looked much different than in the photos on your desk. Was he called away suddenly?"

Shit.

"That was, uh...a friend, who is in town for a meeting."

The old man looked to ensure his wife was out of earshot and moved closer.

"From what I saw then, he must be a very good friend indeed. I know your circumstance, Lauren, with your husband being out of town and I know how lonely you must be. What you do on your own time is your business. Your secret is safe with me."

Lauren gawked at him, unsure of what to say. "Pardon?"

Stephan looked down at her ankle and chuckled. "Being an amateur jeweler myself, and well into my 70s, I like to think I know the history of jewelry. Unless your children's names begin with an H or W, I'd say there's a pretty good chance hubby would have approved of the budding courtship back there. The world is not as big as you think, my dear."

The old man waddled off after his wife, who was just getting into a taxi.

Lauren watched stupefied as they drove off. What the fuck just happened?

+++++

Corey woke in a thick sweat amidst the images of his then college-age Lauren being gangbanged in the dirty backroom of some unnamed dormitory. The last rays of the sun had fallen beyond the horizon and he was now sitting in darkness, save for the blue glowing dials of the boom box.

Although he quickly realized it was just a dream, his penis was fully erect and aching to be stroked. Glancing around, he noted the solid enclosure of the back porch was higher than his elbows, affording him some privacy. Reaching beneath his sweatpants, he began to massage his cock, trying to remember as much as he could about the dream and "video".

Listening to the young Lauren begging to be fucked, allowing herself to be used is such a way was so wrong. Why then was he so hard? Was this around the time he was only getting his fingers wet? What if he had walked in on that scene? Her cries would have been louder than on the video and the smell of cheap beer, sex, and cum would have permeated the air. What would he have done? Flown into a rage, trashed the place? Pummeled whatever unfortunate boy happened to be on top of her? Or would he have stood in line, happy to finally get his turn? He pictured Lauren's glazed eyes recognizing him, then welcoming him to the big boys' club. This last bit of fancy nearly caused Corey to unload into his underwear. And he probably would have if it wasn't for the cell phone on the arm of the Adirondack vibrating itself onto the floor.

"Helloooo?" he heard Lauren's voice asked as he picked it up from underneath the chair. It sounded like she had been drinking. He looked at the time. Nine-fifteen. Wow, he'd been asleep for a while.

"I'm here. Is everything okay? Where are you at?"

"Home, just finished eating, getting undressed. Ouch!" she cried as she stubbed her toe on a bedpost.

Corey tried to pivot from having his dick in his hand to a civil conversation by firing off a series of trivial questions. How was the food? Was it a real Italian restaurant or one of those posers? Lauren was too buzzed to provide any comprehensive answers but listened to each one patiently as she removed her dress. Finally, there was a lull in the

"I'll have you know your gift worked, mister," she announced, slurring the words.

There was no response. She looked at her phone to ensure it hadn't died.

"Yoo hoo! Did you hear me? The anklet, remember? It worked." Lauren's juices started flowing again thinking of the handsome Englishman. She let her dress fall to the floor and walked over to the chest of drawers where her ten-inch vibrator, the Chairman of the Board, lay wrapped in its protective covering. Her eyes lit up.

"Tell me about it," Corey asked breathlessly. Between this news and his prior activities, his cock was bursting at the seams.

"He's a Brit on business here in the U.S. Name's Ethan. Met him at the bar while I was waiting for a table. We were both alone, so we had dinner together. He is quite interesting."

"I see. So, he hit on you?"

"I'd say it was more of a tap at first. He was the perfect gentleman."

Corey didn't say anything.

"The jewelry was no mystery to him," she professed, breaking into a popular 70's song about a chain. "He even asked me to join him in his room for an after-dinner drink."

Lauren could hear Corey hold his breath. What a perv! She snatched the dildo from the drawer and laid down on her bedspread.

"I didn't go. He's a stranger after all."

Big exhale.

"You sound disappointed." Off came her bra and panties.

"No, you made the wise choice. Still, you wanted to go with him, didn't you, you little minx?" His cock trembled at the thought of his wife getting fucked by a stranger in a hotel room.

Hesitating only briefly, she responded loudly and with conviction, the alcohol and the spectre of Kumiho emboldening her. "Yes. Yes, I FUCKING did."