Ascending Lauren Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corey walked into his house lest any neighbors with big ears were around. He heard a distinctive buzzing noise.

"Is that the Chairman?" he asked, smiling.

The response came in the form of a big sigh.

"Babe, I'm fucked up and I need to be fucked. Fucked and fucked," Lauren giggled, somehow finding that very funny. "I am soooo horny. I don't know what's come over me lately."

She's definitely ripe, Corey thought, laying down on his own bed. If only he was there. Perhaps now would be a good time to address the question that had been burning in his head.

"Who do you want to fuck?"

"You, babe. I want you!"

"I'm not there."

"Then Ethan. I DON'T CARE AT THIS POINT! I just want to FUCK!" The head of the Chairman was getting slick now as Lauren rubbed it around her labia. Corey pictured her bald pussy glistening with fluids.

"You had your chance with Ethan. Maybe a blast from the past would suffice?"

Corey heard his wife gasp.

"What? Who?"

"Pauly."

An image of the mop-haired teenager on top of her caused Lauren to moan. He was not a bad lover and recalled he had quite the weapon.

"What if he was with you right now? Would you fuck him?"

Flash to the frat boy pulling a skintight condom over his skinny tool. That induced another moan from her. The Chairman began sliding into the now sopping wet hole, Lauren's canal walls closing in around it as the hard rubber made its entry.

"That...that was a long time ago," she stammered.

"But you remember it don't you? Doing the nasty with him?"

"Corey, I don't think talking..."

"Do. You. Remember?"

Lauren used her free hand to start pulling at her tiny chest. Her half-inch nipples were hard erasers now. God, they need to be sucked!

"Yes, I do."

Corey grinned. He had her.

"How nasty did you get, babe?"

Even drunk, Lauren knew where this was going. How much did she want him to know? Two could play this game.

"Take your cock out, big man. Play with it for me."

"I already am."

"We got REAL nasty, babe. Is that what you want to hear? We used to fuck like rabbits!"

Lauren heard heavy breathing coming from the phone and smiled. She had him.

Corey stroked his cock. His hand, perpetually chaffed from years of construction work, slid roughly along the shaft. Out of lube, he soldiered on.

"How often?"

"Two, three times a day," she huffed, driving the Chairman deeper into her. Holding it by its base, she could now get almost six inches inside, about the length of her husband. She needed more.

Recollections of the skinny boy eating her out began to set her off.

"Ohhhhhhhh, I remember. He was very good!"

"That's it babe, let the memories come back. Where did he fuck you?"

Lauren pinched her nipples, arched her back and grunted.

"His car, his friend's house, the library stairwell. Oh, Corey we've never talked about this, but Pauly was really the one that broke me in."

Jesus fucking Christ, Corey thought. His dick felt like iron at such a revelation. He knew she was no virgin when she met Paul, but this was quite the epiphany.

"His fraternity house room?"

Two grunts, a snort, and another moan. The vibrator was sliding freely in and out of her heavily lubricated pussy, up to at least eight inches now.

"ESPECIALLY his room!" Lauren laughed, then hiccupped.

"What did you do in that dirty, dingy, messy room?"

"We fucked!"

"How? Missionary? Doggy? Standing up?"

More chuckles. "Yes, yes and yes!"

Corey pictured the young boy pile driving the young Lauren from behind, her big 80s hair flopping about. He nearly came at the thought, but had to press on. He had to know.

"Did you have company?"

"Wha...?"

"Did Pauly let his friends fuck you? Did they stand in line like you said?"

The Chairman was working overtime now. He had penetrated his quarry to nearly full length, the wetness clearly audible as the vibrator's ten inches slid in and out of the sloppy vagina. Corey stroked his cock faster.

"He did, didn't he?"

Lauren grimaced, trying to fight through her ecstasy to reply.

"Is that what you want to believe, babe? That Pauly fucked me in front of his friends? Watching as my little titty buds hung down and jiggled while he did me doggy?"

She could hear him jacking off through the small speakers in her phone. Fap, fap, fap.

"I don't know what to believe, Lauren."

"Don't play me, Corey. Your cock is in your hands right now thinking about me doing the entire frat house! It's okay, I know it turns you on. Stroke it for me. Imagine me on all fours as one boy pulls out, another follows. Mmmm."

"I need to know," Corey pleaded. He was getting close.

"Do you want it to be true? Would you like to see a bunch of men taking me at once, filling me up? Making me scream?" Lauren was surprised how much saying that aroused her.

Both of them cried out in passion as that image sank in.

"That's so FUCKING hot!" Corey exclaimed, really cranking down on his meat now. "I see the door is left open, hear the old bedsprings squeaking in rhythm, calling out to anyone who wants a piece. As each boy finishes in you, the next one mounts."

"Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Lauren screamed. "Yes! Goddamnit, please, more, more, yessssss!"

"How many now? 5? 10? 20? You lost count, didn't you, slut?"

Lauren crushed the Chairman's entire length into her accommodating pussy. The sheets between her legs were saturated.

"So many..." she whimpered.

Corey's faced contorted, barely able to contain his release. Just a little longer. Please God, Lauren first. He had to get her off.

"Your cunt is so slippery, even the largest of the boys can't come. They're going to have to nut on your pretty whore face!"

In an instant, Lauren was transported back nearly 30 years to Pauly's dorm room. She found herself on her back staring at the ceiling, a boy she barely knew on top of her, grunting and slobbering all over her tiny tits. Her boyfriend was off to the side, smoking a joint and egging it on. Only six inches above her face, no less than three cocks were being stroked furiously by their owners, wrinkled ball sacks hanging beneath each shaft, waiting to spew their milky semen onto her body.

"Fuck, Corey...awe...awe...ohhhhhh! There's so many. I want it! I WANT ALL THEIR CUM SO MUCH!"

"Such a slut whore! Watch their cocks, the veins underneath. Are they starting to pulse?"

Lauren's head was writhing on her pillow. "Oh, yes!"

"They're getting ready to blow all over you! Are you ready?"

"GIVE IT TO ME! Plaster my body with your spunk, you filthy bastards!"

In her mind, white ropes of semen blasted from the tips of the cocks above her, while the boy plunging his tool into her pussy hollered in pleasure as he dumped his seed into her womb at the same time.

"FUCCCKKKK COREEEE I'M CUMMING! OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!!!"

Lauren's hips bucked at the Chairman as the orgasm washed over her. It wasn't a huge, timber shaking climax, but after an evening filled with booze and sexual innuendo, it felt incredibly gratifying.

Satisfied that his wife had come, Corey now concentrated on his own apex. Lauren could hear him grunt repeatedly as his hand assaulted his cock, trying to coax out the white substance she wished she was there to take.

Turning off the slippery vibrator, she turned her focus to helping her husband come.

"That's it, baby, let it all go. Just think of all those frat boys having their way with me, taking turns pounding my pussy into a dirty, worn out mattress. Just like you'd expect from a teenage whore!"

"Awwww, Lauren! Oh my God, I'm so close..."

"Those arrogant boys dumping their cum into me, one by one! Each one thinking they're the best!"

"Yessss, oh, yes, I can see it!"

"My pussy so used, so warm and squishy."

"Oh fuck! OH FUCK! I'M THERE, I'M THERE!!!"

"WHERE ARE YOU, STUD? In the back of the line? Don't you want a piece of me? C'MON, baby, fight your way to the front and add your cum to your slut wife's cunt! EVERYBODY ELSE'S IS IN THERE!" Lauren screamed.

Corey's orgasm hit him hard. His body lurched upright in bed. Frequent masturbation had left his balls depleted, but the small amount of cum he did have came trickling out into a handkerchief. His breathing was so irregular afterward that Lauren asked him several times if he was okay.

The couple lay in their respective beds 1,500 miles apart, trying to squeeze out whatever intimacy they could over the phone. It was difficult.

"I love you, babe," Corey panted.

Lauren was still catching her own breath. "I love you too. That was fucking AWESOME," she sang out as if in celebration. Clearly, she was still inebriated.

A few minutes of phone-pillow talk later, Corey decided the elephant was still in the virtual room. He cleared his throat.

"You never answered me."

"About what?"

"Please. Don't make me beg."

Lauren smiled. She was getting sleepy. "I'm not sure you'd care for the answer, perv."

"Meaning?"

"Meaning..." her voice drifted off slowly.

Corey listened intently. It sounded like she was falling asleep. "Lauren!" he barked to keep her attention.

Lauren's eyes shot open. "Meaning you're a pervert! You get off on the thought of me sleeping with other men. You may not like what you hear, that's all."

"Which is?"

Lauren smacked her lips together. She was very thirsty. Maybe I'll just lay here a minute, then get something to drink.

"Babe?"

She rolled her eyes. Jesus, he was persistent!

"You and Max...that was the first time...I've had more than one guy...at once. OKAY? First time!" She threw a pillow across the room at nothing in particular and laughed maniacally.

"And I fucking LOVED IT, goddammit! You hear me? I loved having more than one cock! There, is that what you wanted to hear, perv? Now I'm going to sleep. Bye bye!"

Corey leaned back against the headboard. Part of him was relieved to know his wife and mother of his children was not the community whore back in college. Conversely, he was also aware of a dark place in him that had wanted it to be true. At least now he knew for sure. And tonight's role play with Lauren had been thoroughly stimulating for both of them. Pair that with her admittedly intoxicated comment just now, and one had to wonder what adventures could lie ahead.

+++++