Ascending Lauren Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reality sank back in, causing the dancer to break away. Lauren stood and repositioned the clingy leggings, hoping the dim lighting in the club would hide any wet spots between her legs. With a quick peck on the cheek, Autumn led her out of the room, back down the hallway, and out into the club.

"Come see me again, okay?" the dancer winked sublimely and then, like nothing happened, disappeared into the crowd.

Lauren glanced at her phone. Half past two in the morning. A new text from Corey as well. Although the past twenty minutes had been incredible, the alcohol had mellowed her significantly. Although still quite horny, maybe it was time to call it a night and let The Chairman work his magic. Walking towards the exit, she opened the messaging app. The text was an hour old.

COREY: Hope you're okay. Text me

She was about to respond when a voice called out her name.

"Lauren?"

Oh man. She really didn't want to be seen there.

Looking in the direction of the greeting, a young man was waving her over to where he sat with two others. She breathed a sigh of relief. It was Tony, Tommy's friend. At least it wasn't someone from work.

Forgetting about Corey's text, she walked over to the men in deliberately slow steps. The double bourbons were kicking in and she was having difficulty navigating. It did not escape her that all three had stopped watching the stage and were now eyeballing her.

"Well, well, well," Tony smirked, looking at his best friend's neighbor. "I wouldn't have expected to see you here." He looked around. "Let me guess. Your husband dragged you along?"

"Nope just me. I got bored, never been, so here I am," Lauren smiled back. She put her hand on his shoulder to steady herself. "What brings you?"

"Celebrating one of my boy's birthdays," the college student beamed. Putting his arm around her bare waist, he made the introductions.

"This is Roman and Hunter. Hunter just turned 21. That's the last one for our posse. Me, Tommy, and these guys. All legal now!"

The boys clinked their glasses together in a cheer. All three played football for their university and it was clear they were tight. Massive chests threatened to burst from their polo shirts, with khaki pants seemingly just as constraining. A wide receiver, Hunter was the smaller of the two, a handsome lad with curly brown hair and cute dimples. Roman had brown hair as well, but straight, combed over to one side, and perfectly coifed. A defensive linebacker, he carried a few extra pounds, but this was offset by his powerful thighs. Tony, the sole blonde among them, was a safety, built for speed.

All legal now reverberated in Lauren's head.

"Where's Tommy?" she asked, trying to seem casual about the question.

"Had to fly to Chicago. Sick uncle in the hospital."

Lauren nodded. "Isn't it past your curfew or something? Don't you have a game tomorrow, eh, I mean, in a few hours?"

"Bye week," they replied in unison.

"Uh huh. What would your parents think of you being here?"

Tony grinned as his hand tightened around her waist. "What would your husband think? Besides, are you going to tattle on us, like a house mom?"

Lauren laughed. "Would a house mom be in a strip joint at three o'clock in the morning?"

"Not the one from our fraternity anyway, that fat ass!" Roman joked. The others chuckled.

A particularly beautiful brunette was introduced by the DJ as the boys turned their attention to the main runway. The song was a slow, smoky number that allowed the dancer to put some extra tease in removing her three-piece negligee. With Tony's arm still put, Lauren swayed gently to the sexy tune and tapped her fingers on the table.

"Dude, she's fine," Roman murmured, gazing at the dancer. "I'd bust one in her fast."

Hunter jabbed his friend. "You'd bust in anything fast!"

"Autumn was primo too."

Lauren closed her eyes as she overheard their conversation. Yes, Autumn was top shelf.

Tony disagreed. "They don't have anything on our house mom here though, do they boys?" It was hard to tell in a place like this, but the aroma of fresh sex was coming from somewhere.

The young men took another look at Lauren. They both whistled.

"You definitely got it going on, house mom. Maybe you should be up there."

Lauren wiggled out of Tony's grip and turned to all three, her back to the table, giving them a good look at her nearly transparent top, hard abs, second-skin leggings, stilettos and that cameltoe. She tousled her jet-black hair.

"I don't think you'd want to see an old lady up there," she giggled.

"There ain't nothin' old about that," Roman said aloud, sizing her up.

The others turned back to the stage. Tony leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Naked is exactly how I'd like to see you. Just like my boy, Tommy."

Lauren's jaw dropped open as their eyes met. He knows. Her head started to swim; the bourbon was really doing a number on her now.

"I think I better go now, boys. It's way past my bedtime."

"You wouldn't want to waste that awesome buzz you've got going, would you?" Tony chided. "How are you getting home, anyway? Not driving I hope."

Lauren shook her head. "Cab. I think a stand's outside."

"Eh, not really," Hunter told her. "It's sort of between here and X. You sure you can make it there in those heels? You look a little wobbly."

She looked back at him with glassy eyes. "I dunno. Rideshare then, I guess." Pulling her phone out, she opened up the app to order a car. Tony put his hand over hers.

"Hunter's got a limo outside. His parents rented it 'cause they feel guilty for partying in France on his birthday. We can give you a ride if you want."

They all looked at the young man with cute dimples. He shrugged. "Yeah, this is getting kind of lame anyway. Then we can stop for a burger."

"Lead the way then," Lauren giggled. "My three sons!"

+++++

Outside, the four walked towards the black stretch limousine idling in the back of the parking lot. Lauren navigated the pavement the best she could before almost falling. Tony ran up and held her tight, his hand resting just above her buttocks. Roman and Hunter fell back slightly, watching her ass cheeks rock up and down. They glanced at each other. MILF was an overused term, but it described this one perfectly.

The driver cautiously eyed the woman who had strolled out of the strip club with the three men. Clearly, he did not see her as a business professional with a husband and two daughters. As he opened the door and the others climbed in, he motioned discretely to Hunter. "Loop the city for a while, sir?" he asked dryly.

Before the boy could answer, Tony popped back out and recited the address for Lauren's apartment building. "Take it slow. We'll let you know if that changes." The driver nodded.

As the voluminous car maneuvered onto the street, the group got comfortable. Soft purple LEDs illuminated the interior, revealing two very large and plush sofa seats that were positioned to face each other. Tony sidled up next to Lauren on one while Hunter and Roman sat directly opposite.

After pairing his phone with the limo's sound system, the birthday boy reached into the built-in cooler and removed a frosty bottle of liqueur. Pouring a shot, he quickly downed it and poured another, handing it to Lauren. Against her better judgement - which was already clouded - she accepted the glass and tossed back the burning liquid. Roman was next, then Tony.

"I want a body shot," the blonde boy smiled slyly, turning to Lauren.

"Are you kidding?" she giggled. "Is that still a thing?"

Tony nodded slowly, putting a finger on her belly. "Right there."

Lauren thought for a moment. If she wasn't careful this might get out of hand. "Uh, okay, sure."

She slid down in her seat, lying as flat as possible with legs straight out on the sofa bench next to Hunter. Tony poured a shot and grabbed a bar towel. Hovering over her upper body, he lightly traced a line on the tanned skin with his finger from just below her breasts to bare abs. There, he poured a small amount of the liqueur into her navel from the shot glass. Lauren laughed heartily, immediately sending it flying everywhere. Tony quickly bent over and licked up the remains.

"Okay, take two," he chuckled, pouring more into her belly button. This time Lauren stayed still as he licked out the dark liquid.

The other boys took a turn as well. One by one they leaned over the older woman, pursing their lips against her flat stomach and gobbling down the liqueur from her navel. As they did, an earthy smell emanating from between her legs struck their nostrils. The scent was unmistakable. This hottie was in heat.

Leaning back, Hunter noticed the gold chain around one of the high heels that were still planted next to his leg.

"What is H W?" he asked curiously, putting a hand on her ankle. Lauren stiffened.

Tony looked too. He hadn't noticed it before, but he could guess what it meant. Tommy had told him all about banging this chick. "You want to tell him or should I?"

"It's a gift from my husband," Lauren answered vaguely.

"H W? I thought your name was Lauren," Roman peered at her suspiciously.

"It means hotwife, dipstick. Her old man gives her permission to mess around."

Lauren grabbed the bottle from Tony and took a long drink.

Roman laughed. "Don't often see a house mom do that!"

Suddenly very warm, Lauren pulled the crop top off and threw it on the seat next to him. "House moms do that much either?" she shot back, winking.

All three boys stared at the tiny breasts straining against the nearly see-through bra.

"Your husband lets you date? I don't believe you," Hunter retorted, taking another shot. "Prove it."

All eyes fell on Lauren. They had thrown down the gauntlet. She looked at the boys one-by-one, connecting with each on a silent, personal level. There was no doubt what they wanted. She had walked into the lion's den.

Collecting herself, Lauren pulled out her phone, opened the video app and dialed Corey's number. Handing it to Tony, she slid over to the opposite seat and plopped down between Roman and Hunter, hands on their thighs.

As the outbound call was ringing, Tony fumbled with his free hand until it found the intercom to the driver.

"Yes, sir?"

"Let's circle a while please."

+++++

Corey was startled by the chimes of the video app ringing in the darkened room. It was quarter past three. He must have fallen asleep while watching an old war movie. The only light came from the television, and now, his phone. Yawning, he answered. It was Lauren.

The face of a decidedly young boy popped up on screen.

"Who the fuck are you?" were the first words out of the 61-year-old's mouth.

"What's up, old dude," Tony jeered. "I'm one of the guys who's going to tap your wife tonight." He reversed the camera, allowing Corey to see her sitting between his friends. "Annnd...here are the other two."

Lauren giggled and jiggled the bottle of liquor. "Hey, babe, I finally found my drink."

Corey wiped the sleep from his eyes. What the hell? Was she in a car?

"Who are they? Where are you? It's after three in the morning!"

"This is Roman and this is Hunter. It's Hunter's birthday. The cameraman is Tony, Tommy's friend. They're giving me a ride in a really cool limo."

The lighting was dim, but Corey saw the crop top was gone and she was down to her tights and bra.

"You're on your way home?"

"Eventually. We're having such a good time," Lauren cooed. She leaned towards the camera, hands on the boys' knees. "I was going to thank them for giving me a ride first." Getting even closer to the phone, she added, "They don't believe you like to share me, babe. There's just no convincing this younger generation without proof."

Erection growing, Corey shifted the position of his recliner to relieve the pressure.

His wife fluffed her midnight hair and blew the bangs from her eyes. "What do you say? Should I prove it to them?" she asked playfully.

The older man's hands crept under his pajamas. He nodded wistfully.

"That's what I thought," Lauren purred, sliding off the long seat and onto her knees in front of the two boys. Corey watched as she used both hands to rub their crotches, the growing tents in their pants leaving no doubt about their excitement. "You know, it's not Pauly, but these frat boys will do."

Sweet Jesus, she's going to get gangbanged.

Tony secured the phone in an armrest, affording a view of the entire cabin. Sliding to the floor behind Lauren, he grabbed a handful of leggings, and smirked. "We're going to destroy your pretty little wife, boomer."

Those in the limo heard an audible groan from the device. Corey flew out of his recliner and raced to his home office. Ripping open the lid, he transferred the video call to his laptop. Sitting down in an overstuffed chair, he was shocked at what he saw on the bigger screen.

Both boys' cocks were now protruding from their slacks and Lauren was unraveling condoms onto each. As she alternated between jacking them off and giving them head, Tony perched directly behind her, pulled her leggings down, and began licking her ass and pussy.

As the mature wife moaned from the tongue swirling around her crack, so did Hunter and Roman, lost in what her hand and mouth was doing to their young cocks.

"Oh yeah, suck my dick, lady," one of the boys moaned.

Corey cleared his throat, thought a moment, then just blurted it out. "She's no lady. Just a slut looking for cock. Treat her like one."

Lauren shrieked in delight. Apparently, she wasn't the only one who knew how to push buttons.

Those words caused Tony to stop tonguing the pink puckered asshole. Tommy is right, this couple is whacked. Taking a cue from her husband, the football safety pulled Lauren from Roman's shaft and pushed her deep into the rear seat. She laughed maniacally as Tony untied the laces of her heels and slipped them off. Hunter attacked her breasts and nipples through the thin bra while the other two boys peeled off the tights.

Roman wasted no time and dove between the toned legs, his hands spreading the smooth pussy lips for better access. As he buried his face in her treasure, he marveled at the thick juices already pouring from pulsating canal.

"Yessss," Lauren groaned, putting her hands on his head, drawing him in further.

Hunter pushed the bra down, freeing her breasts, and continued his assault on her nipples, which were now jutting out a good half-inch from her chest.

"Just like that!" she cried.

Tony shed his shoes, pants and boxers and knelt on the seat facing Lauren. Seeing the fully erect cock dancing in front of her, she grabbed hold and began stroking furiously.

"Holy shit, you're one hot piece of ass!"

Hunter moved to the opposite seat to remove his own pants which gave Tony an opportunity to move in. Standing with feet on either side of the older woman, knees slightly bent, he found his dick was perfectly aligned with that slutty mouth. Lauren knew what was coming and pointed to the condoms which had fallen from her clutch. Reluctantly, the boy hastily rolled one on and then braced himself with a hand on the limo's roof. With the other he slowly guided his seven inches through her ruby red lips which were eager to accept it. Roman continued to dine on the shaved pussy below, hoping his friend didn't lose his balance and crash down on his head.

Slacks off, Hunter slid next to Lauren and placed her left hand on his dick. She immediately wrapped her fingers around it, causing the dimpled boy to melt into his own euphoria. He turned and watched as his friend slammed into the older woman's mouth.

"Take my cock," Tony demanded, his knees just below Lauren's armpits as he rammed his tool down her throat. "FUCK that's a hot mouth! Old dude, you getting off seeing me face fuck your ol' lady? This is something special."

Corey had by now discarded his pajamas and was watching the action unfold from his office chair, one hand on his erection. "I know," he wheezed.

Lauren squealed as Roman began tapping her clit. When she did, the spittle built up from the assault dribbled down her chin. The unusual position and the constant jarring of the road eventually took a toll on Tony's legs. Cramping, he swung away from Lauren's face, his thigh barely missing Roman's head as his friend continued to eat her pussy.

Lauren inhaled rapidly, trying to replace the oxygen she'd been denied for the last five minutes. The break was short. Hunter grabbed her by the hair and pushed her down into his lap.

"Mmmppphhh!" Corey heard her muffled cry through his laptop's speakers, followed by very intense and satisfied slurping sounds. In the dim lighting he could see his wife's head bobbing up and down on the boy's cock. He gripped his own dick tighter and increased the pace of his strokes.

Roman, tongue tired from probing the hairless slit, slid off his slacks and knelt behind the perfect ass hovering in the air. Gripping Lauren's hips, he plunged his full length deep into the hole he'd just been devouring. It slid in quickly with no resistance. Her shriek was deafening.

"FUCK, that feels good," she bellowed. "Do me with that big cock, don't ever stop!"

Hunter, determined not to be forgotten, guided her mouth back down onto his shaft. "Finish me!" he trilled, knowing he was close. Her tongue obliged.

"Oh shit, suck my dick just like that!" the curly haired boy urged. "I'm almost there. Old dude, your wife has perfected the blowjob!"

Corey's eyes lit up. And to think she's given me maybe five in thirty years. He saw Lauren's lips hungrily besiege the cock in her mouth as the other kid rhythmically thrust his into a pussy just as eager. Suddenly, she pulled off Hunter's condom as the pulsating member erupted with thick semen, splattering her hair and bra.

"Ahhhgggggg, I'm cumming," Hunter snarled. Some of it flew indiscriminately through the cabin, causing Tony to curse.

"What the fuck, man, watch where you're firing that shit!"

Back in Iowa, Corey continued to stroke his six inches as he watched Lauren wipe excess cum off her chin and then shift into a more comfortable position to take the cock driving into her from behind.

"Oh shit, I love it! Fuck me, oh Jesus, fuck me!"

"Take my cock, baby," Roman growled.

"Can...can you see...this young stud hammering me, perv?" she called out to her husband between moans.

"It's what you set out to do, right?" Corey croaked. "To get laid? And you call me the perv. Didn't count on three cocks though, did you, slut?"

"Oh, noooooooo!" came the shrill response.

"Just enjoy it, babe."

"Oh, I WILL. This cock feels amazing...oh FUCK!"

Roman increased his thrusts. Peering down along Lauren's skinny back, her spine bent at each jab. The way she was looking back at him with that devious smile, her hair whipping around...he was not going to last long.

"Fuck me! Give it to me hard!" Lauren screamed. "Don't stop. God, Corey, I love it!

"Gonna cum!" Roman gasp.

"Do it!" she barked. "Corey, he's going to blow in your pussy, babe! Tell him. Tell him, Goddammit!"

Corey leaned towards his computer. "She wants it on her, kid. Give her what she wants."

The linebacker pulled out and ripped off the rubber. Lauren faced him, long lashes batting from behind her black bangs.

"Give me your cum, pretty boy! Paint my face!"

Roman roared loudly and unloaded several long spurts of the milky liquid onto her forehead and cheeks, adding to Hunter's earlier deposit. Lauren bleated with pleasure.

While catching her breath, she slid over to give her husband a better look as she wiped her glazed face with a bar towel. "So much, babe! It's everywhere."

Tony motioned for her to join him on the opposite seat. Smiling seductively, Lauren winked at the camera and turned to crawl across the floor of the limo. The boy guided her mouth onto his palpitating cock.