Ascending Lauren Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good God, help me!" was all he could muster.

Corey watched in amazement as his previously demure Midwestern wife once again savaged a youngster's cock as well as any pornstar in the business. She hadn't been that vicious with Tommy. Someone's been watching video, he thought.

After several minutes of hearing Tony moan incessantly, Corey observed Lauren climb onto the plush seat and straddle her lover. Spreading those toned legs, she lined up the throbbing cock with her dripping hole and slowly sank down, causing them both to cry out in ecstasy. Lauren slid her hips up and down the boy's crotch as her hands clawed his chest in passion. It was clear she was taking every inch he had to give. They settled into a steady but heated pace until they were both moaning in unison.

"What am I?" Lauren puffed between breaths, baiting the young man.

"Good pussy, that's for sure," Tony replied, not quite sure how to respond while trying to keep in rhythm.

"But WHAT am I?"

Roman remembered what Corey had said. He was catching on.

"She's nothing but a slut, brother Anthony. A cock whore!"

"YESSSS, oh yes. I'm your whore tonight, boys. FUCK me, Tony!" Lauren sputtered. Knowing her husband was listening, she barked, "DESTROY my married pussy!"

Corey pumped his cock furiously as his beloved wife rode the sculpted 21-year-old with abandon.

Seeing the woman's reaction, Hunter chimed in, "Do the bitch, she wants it bad."

"Slut's in heat, Tony!" Roman echoed.

Lauren wailed vociferously.

"Listen to your friends, baby, fuck my pussy HARD!" she screamed. "Don't stop, don't you dare stop!" Her nails dug deep into the boy's chest, drawing small droplets of blood as she continued to grind her hips against his.

"Goddamn, bitch, you're off-the-chain!" Tony groaned. "Old dude, how the fuck are you still alive?"

Hunter sniggered and grabbed the phone. He couldn't resist.

"You seeing this shit, old man?" he sneered at Corey. "Your lady's giving my boy the ride of his life. He's busting that up. She took my jizz on her face! Thanks for a great birthday, dude!"

Head thrown back now, Lauren's long silky black mane dangled down to the middle of her shoulder blades. She was balancing herself on his knees.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, FUCK ME, Tony! Please fuck me!"

"Damn, slut, your pussy's so nasty!"

She looked at Corey on the small screen.

"I've been sooo bad tonight, babe. You don't even know. I bet you like seeing your little wife gangbanged by these BIG football players? Frat boys, just like Pauly!"

Corey seethed as he cranked his cock. The emotions were simply overwhelming. Its what he craved and needed so badly.

"Don't stop. Faster, faster!" Lauren begged, bouncing up and down, what tits she did have jiggling freely.

The blonde boy tightened his grip on her hips.

"Bang that bitch, man!" Roman shouted as he and Hunter sat on the opposite seat, cocks in hand.

Lauren began hyperventilating. "Oh God, Corey, he's incredible!"

The older man touched his computer screen. I know, love, that's why I want this for you too, he whispered inaudibly.

Defying her age, his wife suddenly leapt to her feet. Squatting on haunches allowed for better control as the boy's cock penetrated her from below like a demon-possessed steam piston.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, shit that's so good!" Tony yelled. He could feel his release building.

Lauren sensed it too.

"You like this married pussy boy? You gonna cum for me, just like Tommy did? Blow your wad for me?"

"Fucking right I am, bitch!"

"I know you want to soooo bad! Give...it...to...me!"

Lauren made sure Corey was watching the young stud fuck her senseless.

"See it sliding into my bald pussy, hon? He's so big, babe, I think I'm gonna cum too. Cum with me, Corey! Play with your nipples and twist your cock, you perv. Do it, Twisty!"

Corey tightened his grip on his pulsating dick and began tweaking a hairy nipple on his soft, graying chest. She knew it was the one thing that would bring him off.

Tony lifted his shoulders off the seat and grabbed at Lauren's tits.

"I'm going to blow!" he groaned.

"Bust one in that slut!" Roman cheered.

Lauren leaned over Tony's massive chest and bore into his eyes. The intensity he saw in her stare was at the same time both erotic and frightening, unlike anything he'd seen before. What came next was astonishing. The 48-year-old mother of two fucked him at such an insane pace that it hurt, her hips but a fleshy blur. His friends and her husband could only look on in amazement at the torrid scene. Professional adult entertainment had nothing on this.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's it!" Lauren brayed. "Use my filthy whore cunt!"

"You ARE a filthy whore bitch, lettin' your ol' man watch you get fucked!"

"Yes, YES, I AM! That's it, faster...FASTER!"

The lovers were building to an incredible crescendo. As Lauren approached her orgasm, she began to lose control.

"Yeah, baby. Shit, fuck. Your cock's so good, so good! Corey, he's gonna make me cum! C'MON FUCK ME!"

Tony held his breath as he bore down, driving his steel rod as deep as it would go.

"Tell him to fuck me, Corey. Do it now!"

"Fuck her," the older man muttered weakly.

"Tell him again. TELL HIM TO FUCK ME, GODDAMMIT!"

"FUCK HER!" Corey howled. "PLEASE FUCK MY SLUT WIFE!"

He and the other two boys looked on, watching their friend and his wife mate like two wild animals. All three masturbating fiercely at what they were witnessing.

"You heard my husband, Tony. Fuck me! Do it! Faster! Don't stop!"

"You nasty CUNT! Take it all...you...filthy...whore! You cum dump fucking BITCH!"

Lauren howled at the limo's roof as her whole being shook uncontrollably. Her fingers raked the young chest in front of her as blood pooled under her nails. Quivering hands on flush cheeks, she screamed like a banshee as the orgasm wretched her entire body. Even through her shattering climax, she kept her eye on the prize.

"FUCK me, Tony! FUCK the shit out me. Just like that. Harder, harder. Give me your cum. Oh God, I want your cum!

"Fuck me like a whore! Use my pussy like a cheap hooker!"

Tony's face showed his delirium, head thrashing from side to side.

"I'm cumming!" he roared.

"On her face!" Corey managed to eek out, one hand on his cock, the other frantically thumbing a shriveled nipple. His own release was imminent.

Tony pushed Lauren onto the vehicle's floorboard and ripped off the latex sheath. She fell on her back laughing dementedly as all three boys stood hunched over, their backs pressed against the roof of the limo. The car hit a bump, causing Hunter to lose his grip on the phone. It tumbled to the floor beside Lauren, allowing Corey to see things from her perspective. The youngsters were really beating their meat now, faces grimacing as they willed the cum from their balls. Finally, with deafening thunder, all three came, raining down a torrential spray of cum on everything that was below them.

Lauren took most of the blast, with the remainder landing on the plush seats. She laughed with glee as the spurts kept coming, covering her hair and face with various shades and viscosity of semen, depending on which boy it was coming from. Corey saw her scoop the mess off her face and smear it on her chest, clearly reveling in the moment.

As the boys fell back onto the seats above, Lauren rolled over on the floor and faced the phone that had landed by her head.

"You're right, baby. I do have my own friends down here now," she purred, licking her lips with a quick wink.

"And come to think about it, most of them are fucking me."

A smile spread across Lauren's face as she saw Corey's head sink back into his office chair. A low moan turned into a primitive, almost primal, wail as a thin, weak, and mostly transparent stream of jizz spurted from his cock and onto his chest.

Like a cheap hooker, she mused. Her smile turned into a sly grin. Peering back into the camera, she nodded her head decisively.

"I think I know now what I'm going to be for Halloween, babe."

+++++