Ascending Lauren Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh, FUCK, baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. I love you so much!"

Lauren held him tight as the small load shot from his cock. Although not a huge amount, the hot semen jetting into her womb reminded her of what a glorious feeling it was indeed. Something she sorely missed. The sensation itself caused her to have small, micro-orgasms until Corey's balls had fully drained and he rolled off beside her.

As the pair's breathing slowed, they spooned and held each other tenderly. Unfortunately, his stamina had not suddenly improved in the last 24-hours and he apologized for cumming so quickly. Lauren accepted his apology - like she always did - and patted his hand. Maybe next time.

He held his wife snugly from behind, nudging her shoulder with his chin. It felt so damn good to take her back, fuck her like a husband should. Deep down he knew her orgasm might not have been authentic, but just her doing that was, for him, proof enough of her love.

+++++

After long and touching moments of embracing and caressing each other, Lauren began to drift off to sleep. As she did so, she felt Corey's cock hardening again against her lower back.

"I need sleep, Corey. We can go again in the morning."

No response. What the hell. Lauren rolled over to face him.

"What?"

"Who were they?"

"Who was who?"

"The softball dads who hit on you. Who were they?"

Oh no, let's not go there right now. "That was a long time ago. It doesn't matter, I didn't do anything with them. Nothing to talk about."

"Please?"

Lauren rolled away from him. "It was when we went out of town for tournaments. Now go to sleep and maybe I'll tell you some day. Goodnight, Twisty."

Corey rolled over and stared at the ceiling. For the next hour, he mentally checking off a list of girls who were on his daughters' teams and their fathers. It did nothing to help the raging hardon between his legs. Or maybe it did.

Fap, fap, fap.

+++++

Lauren's phone began to vibrate as the warm Saturday morning sun filled the apartment's bedroom. Sheets were scattered on the floor with last night's clothing. Shit! She hugged a pillow over her ears to block out the incessant ringtone. Unsuccessful, she cursed and picked up. Her hangover instantly regretted it.

"Wake up, Sunshine!" the familiar voice of her young friend and coworker rang out. "The bitch is back in town and ready to play." Amy Rosinner had been visiting family the last couple weeks and now appeared more than ready to resume partying.

Lauren squinted at the small screen to see the 26-year-old blonde. A weak "hey" was all the older woman could muster.

"Damn, girl, you look like shit. What the fuck, is that cum in your hair? What have you been up to now, tramp?"

Lauren patted the top of her head and felt the matted sticky mess.

"You have no idea."

Lauren slid gently out of bed so as not to wake her husband and tiptoed into the bathroom. She turned on the shower and told Amy of her exploits in the limo and the date with Steve the night before.

Amy listened intently. "Jesus, and I thought I was a slut. Guess we've got two lovers in common now," the legal secretary declared proudly. She was referring to Tony and Max Bemer, the college football player and Club X owner respectively. "Hey, wanna to go wait for the fleet to come in?"

"Fuck you."

"You wish."

Lauren could hear her friend inhale something.

"Wait", Amy exhaled, "you actually hooked up with Steve Hamilton? The guy who invented pocket protectors?"

"Don't be mean. He's a nice guy. And believe it or not, he was more than capable of ringing my bell."

"Uh huh, whatever you say. And Corey is okay with all this?"

"For the most part."

"So I'm guessing you two are hanging out together this weekend?"

"Yeah, he leaves tomorrow. But I think we're just going to the pool today. You're welcome to come over and have a few drinks."

"Wouldn't miss it. Tell hubby I look forward to meeting him."

+++++

The first of November typically signals the end of summer in South Florida. With the sun lower in the sky, daytime temps, while warm enough to still invoke resentment amongst northerners, begin to moderate. For whatever reason, that Saturday afternoon had not gotten the memo. It was already in the high 80s when Corey and Lauren stepped onto the rooftop and into the blazing sun.

Loudspeakers placed strategically around the pool area set the vibe with the latest top 100, and the open-air bar at water's edge saw several patrons sipping cool beverages from under colorful umbrellas. Ah, life in a luxury high-rise. Poor Lauren, Corey lamented sarcastically, whatever will she do when we buy a house?

The couple claimed a pair of chaise lounges near the far end of the pool, where Lauren fussed until Corey relented and removed his tank-top so she could apply sunscreen to his back. She'd grown frustrated with him in recent years as he showed increased reluctance to go shirtless in public. To a certain extent, she understood his reticence. While never overly muscular, he'd been in good shape until about 10 years ago, when the girls went off to college and his work hours grew more demanding. Too many late-night coffees and potato-chips in the construction trailer had taken their toll. Age then brought with it flabbier skin and a weak chest. Placing the cap back on the tube, she reached around and playfully grabbed one of his man-boobs. It shook like a jellyfish.

"Hey, what the heck," Corey yelped, pushing away her, "play with your own tiddies."

"I might just do that," Lauren giggled, trying to shake her tiny bumps and failing miserably. "Right now, I'm going to get us a couple drinks."

Corey admired his wife's attire as she traversed the pool furniture to get to the bar. Wearing the infamous gold micro-bikini which had attracted so much attention on Myles' yacht, she looked really good. In fact, it was exactly the look their daughter Amelia had warned her father about. The top consisted of two incredibly small and shiny golden globes which stretched taut across her tiny chest, connected by ultra-thin twisted braids. The bottoms barely covered her firm bubble butt, tying to the front piece just above the hips. He shook his head, remembering her complaints about a few thigh dimples and varicose veins. When you've got a package like that, who the hell is looking at those?

As Lauren approached the bar, she was drawn into a circle of sun worshippers who welcomed her by name. Apparently, she spends more time at the pool than I thought. The ebony-haired beauty traded smiles and laughs with neighbors whom she later explained were her "posse". This band of merrymakers had whiled away many a summer hour on the rooftop. In fact, in his absence, they had become her de facto family. As she walked back with seltzers in hand, her hips swayed in a way that commanded attention. Corey noticed the wandering eyes of some of the "posse" as she walked away. Apparently some of the good ol' gang have more things on their minds than swimming and sunsets, my dear.

The cool drink hit the spot. Corey reclined and donned a pair of earbuds which thankfully drowned out the pop music garbage. Good classic rock was what he was after.

Lauren frowned. "Don't you want to meet my friends?"

Corey craned his neck towards the crowded bar. Most of the men were in their 20s or 30s, with toned abs and proper pecs. Even guys his age had the typical South Florida tan and Adonis look. He suddenly became very conscious of his doughnut fueled physique.

"Uh, maybe later, babe. I was really looking forward to just relaxing in the sun. It'll be forty degrees when I get back to Des Moines."

Lauren's face fell, clearly disappointed. "Suit yourself."

With that, she spun away and walked back to the posse. At least they're excited to see me.

+++++

Corey woke to the sound of laughter, followed by a splash of water.Kids at play. He relaxed and looked at his playlist. Seven songs had played which he did not remember hearing. Must have fallen asleep.

Yawning, he looked for Lauren, his gaze finding her still at the pool bar. No surprise. The crowd under the thatch roof had grown larger and Corey recognized several neighbors whom he met on the last visit. There were two couples with children. George and Rachel. He couldn't remember the other couple's names. They had left their minions to terrorize the rest of the pool goers while Mommy and Daddy got drunk. Then there were two middle-aged guys, maybe Russ and Jose? The only other neighbor he remembered meeting was the stately looking Jack Carter. A rich guy Lauren often referred to as "Sir Jack", for reasons Corey didn't really understand. He seemed like a nice enough guy. Stocky, not fat, with a stereotypical shiny gold chain that was quite pronounced against his deeply tanned neck and chest.

A pang of envy jabbed at Corey while watching his wife interact with the whole lot. Lauren was definitely forming her own circle of friends. They were the ones who got to hang out with her at the pool. They were the ones drinking wine and watching sunsets together. Corey had missed a whole summer of her life and it was killing him.

Sighing at circumstances he was powerless to change, Corey picked up the seltzer beside his chaise. Tipping it back, he began to let the now warm liquid flow down his throat when something caused him to stop mid-swallow. Fuck. His jaw clenched and he gritted his teeth. A new arrival had made his way through the throng under the umbrellas, shaking hands and patting backs. It was clear all at the bar seemed to know the young Tommy Myers. The same Tommy Myers who gladly served Lauren soup and a cock in his apartment a few weeks ago.

Corey squeezed the thin can until liquid foamed from the small opening. Seems there were a lot of things on this trip he hadn't counted on.

It wasn't going to get any better.

While Tommy engaged Sir Jack, another boy with equally tanned skin and athletic build sauntered up next to Lauren and hugged her. As he pulled away, one hand travelled down her bare back, fingers lightly tracing the curvature of her spine to those delectable buttocks.

While vaguely familiar, Corey could not place him. Who the hell is this guy...and did he just grope my wife's ass?

After a few minutes of chit-chat, the boy tried slipping a couple fingers under the top of Lauren's bottoms. She pushed him away and only then leaned into the men to whisper. Whatever she said prompted all three to look over her shoulder in Corey's direction. Son of a bitch. He sure as shit recognized the kid now. Yeah, there was no mistake. His hands began to shake. That's one of the frat boys who nailed Lauren in the limo.

While Jack simply smiled cordially and waved, Tommy and Tony looked at each other grinning. The foursome began walking his way.

He tried feigning disinterest by shoving the earbuds back in and looking for some music. It wasn't until a shadow blocked the sun and a sandal nudged his leg that he was forced to acknowledge their presence.

"Hey, babe," Lauren chirped.

Corey peered up at the group from behind mirrored sunglasses. Up close, he could see all three men were ripped, even Jack. He crossed his arms in a futile attempt to hide his pale man-boobs.

"Corey, these are my friends, Jack, Tommy and Tony. You remember meeting Jack when you were down here last. These other two fools...well, you've met, kind of."

Corey kept his cool, lowered his glasses and peered at them from above the rim. Lauren's brow furrowed.

"Well, aren't you going to say something?"

"Uh, yeah, sure. Thanks for keeping the weather warm."

Tony snickered. "We like to keep things hot around here, don't we Lauren?"

Corey began to say something unpleasant when a voice across the pool squealed Lauren's name. A pretty young blonde wearing a skimpy pink two-piece came running towards them, ending in a shower of hugs.

Amy stuck her hand into the older man's face. "Pleasure to meet you. I'm Amy Rossiner, your wife's coworker and best friend. You must be Corey."

"What gave it away?" he replied dryly. "The lack of youth and gold chains?"

Lauren looked at her friend a bit apprehensively, unsure why her husband was being such an ass. The blonde secretary smirked at the brunette, then turned back to Corey.

"Lack of a tan," she shot back.

Corey had to laugh; he couldn't help himself. "Touché."

Tony leaned down and picked up a white nylon volleyball that had been abandoned beside the pool. "Who's up for a game?"

Tommy and Amy were immediately enthusiastic.

"Lauren, Jack?"

Jack shrugged, took the ball and jumped in the water. Tony helped Lauren down the small steps into the pool. She peeped back.

"Corey?"

The besieged husband looked down in disgust at the droopy pecs and white belly spilling over his waistline. He wasn't opposed to playing, but did it really have to be with this bunch? Guys who looked like they just walked out of a gym? And two who had been with his wife?

Lauren floated on her back, legs bicycling to keep afloat, the small mounds of her chest just breaking the surface. She was very cognizant of the fact that Corey had just been forced into a face-to-face with two of her lovers, but hoped he would have handled it better. What did he expect? One of them was a neighbor and the other his best friend. She couldn't undo what had happened. What he had encouraged to happen.

"C'mon, babe," she smiled with a pout, "I thought we were going to live a little?"

Corey reluctantly rose off the chaise and walked to the steps. He could feel their eyes upon him, sizing him up. Fuck. Gingerly, he lowered himself into the pool. Thankfully, the cool water hardened his nipples and made any loose skin contract. It wouldn't be so bad if he could just stay below the waterline.

+++++

Teams were quickly chosen: Tommy, Jack, and Lauren on one side of the net; Tony, Corey, and Amy on the other. As the game progressed, Corey was impressed by his wife's play, who couldn't have spiked a ball in the last 20 years if her life depended on it. Must have been practicing. He watched as she dove for a save here, served up a spectacular volley there. Others were watching as well. More than once, Corey caught the two fraternity brothers and ol' Sir Jack himself ogling the girls. He couldn't blame them. It was like watching a hot mom and daughter take on muscle beach.

After one rather nifty play, Tommy dove under Lauren and raised her up on his shoulders in celebration. It was breathtaking the way her nose peeked from between strands of the long wet black hair, water dripping off the swells of her tiny breasts.

Tony elbowed Corey. "That's quite the wife you got there, old dude. Great bikini."

Corey nodded guardedly, tenderly caressing the spot where the boy's forearm had bumped his ribs.

The younger man leaned over as Tommy teed up the next serve. "You know," he whispered, "I wouldn't mind tapping that again sometime. Just sayin'."

Corey's eyes widened and the color drained from his face. He never saw the hard serve come his way. Things went dark very, very quickly.

+++++

"Dude, I'm so sorry, I thought you saw that coming."

Corey opened his eyes. He was sitting on the top step of the pool, water lapping at his feet. Lauren was next to him. The right side of his face was on fire.

"Probably shouldn't play with that kind of ball," Jack offered in hindsight. "Need a Nerf."

"Yeah, that'll hurt in the morning," Tony brilliantly predicted.

"I think it already is, dumbshit," Amy retorted.

Lauren examined the injured eye. "You're going to need something for the swelling. I think I have a bag of frozen peas in the apartment."

"Jesus," Corey rubbed his neck, "You're acting like a bunch of midwives. I'll be fine, just need a beer and a shot of whiskey."

The sun was at its afternoon apex and getting very, very hot. At least it seemed that way to the Iowan, who was used to 40s and 50s this time of year. His face was flush and the swelling increasing.

"I don't think whiskey is the answer," Lauren frowned.

Amy nodded. "You're right. I've got something much better."

++++

Corey settled back into the sofa as his wife handed him a bag of frozen vegetables.

"That ball did a number on your face," Lauren grimaced.

"You should have seen the other guy," he joked half-heartedly.

"Oh, I have," she winked, sitting beside him. Corey winced at the innuendo. She pulled and twirled the gray curls on his head.

"Hurts pretty bad, huh?"

Corey pressed the peas to his eye. "Stings, yeah."

Lauren held out her other hand. In it was a soft gummy with a light sugar coating.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"Yeah. An edible. Take it. Amy says it'll take knock the pain right on out, or at least you won't care. It's not like you never smoked weed."

He popped the candied orange into his mouth.

"So, you seem to have a lot of friends already. Amy seems nice."

"Yes, she is."

"Any of them, you know..."

"Boyfriends? No."

Corey tilted his head. "The frat bros?"

"What did Caroline and Amelia call those kind of boys when they were in college? Friends with benefits?"

"Seriously?"

Lauren tugged on his ear. "Why so defensive back there? I thought you'd want to meet my friends."

"I guess I'm jealous that they're able to hangout with you and I'm not."

"Well, you'll be here soon enough."

"Yeah, sure," he said glumly.

"Hey, no frowny faces allowed, mister." Lauren felt so bad for him, having to return to Iowa all alone. Her hand finger-walked across the back of his neck. She covered his shoulder with a smattering of kitten kisses.

"You aren't really mad that Tony and Tommy are here, are you?"

"Hmmm".

She began massaging his shoulders. "I saw you talking to Tony right before you ate that ball."

"Ahhh...right there, really knotted there."

"What did you boys talk about?"

Lauren saw the front of his trunks twitch.

"He liked your swimsuit. A little to the right, please."

"I bet he did. The same way Max liked it, right before I took it off for him."

Another twitch in the crotch.

"What else did Tony say that's getting you all worked up?" She slid her hand beneath the gathered waistband, passed the inner netting, to his waiting erection.

"He...he...uh, oh, that's nice."

Lauren's cherry red lips had begun travelling down his chest. They stopped to lap at his pasty nipples.

"What did he say?"

"He said he wouldn't mind...oh, fuck." A pinch to a nipple sent shock waves through his body.

"Wouldn't mind what?" A thumb caressed the areolae.

"Oooh, ahhh. Shit!"

"Corey?"

"Okay...fuck, that feels good...he said he wouldn't mind t..tapping you again."

Lauren giggled. "How romantic."

She continued her kisses, taking the time to mouth the doughy abs and plump belly. The back of her hand pushed down the swim trunks enough for his engorged cock to pop out. Sliding from the sofa onto her knees, she pulled them off and threw them in his face.

"Should I? Let him tap me again? Would you like that, Corey?"

"Fuck."

"Yes, would you like Tony to fuck me again?"

The six-inch lance was bouncing unimpeded in the air.

"Mmmm, please touch me."

"Maybe Tommy too? At the same time?"

"Damnit, babe, touch me!"

Lauren let the tip of her tongue flick and flutter over the small purple head that was aching for attention. A dollop of precum bubbled out the glans and she was quick to gobble it down. Moving her head to the most advantageous angle, she held the position for just a second, then plunged the fleshy worm passed her lips.