Ascending Lauren Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuccckkk!" Corey groaned as he felt his wife's throat collapse around his rigid dick, her tongue tickling the underside of his swollen member. He watched as a tangle of semi-wet black hair obscured her face as she went down on him.

Moving her mouth up and down the stiff cock from tip to wiry pubes, she picked up the pace, the tempo becoming torrid and urgent.

"Oh shit, Lauren! Your mouth feels so good, please don't stop."

She continued to deep throat the narrow six inches. "Deep" was relative, as it was substantially easier to do compared to the others. Foam began building in the corners of her mouth.

"Ugggghhh, yes, yes, yes!" Corey yelled.

Lauren came up for air. "That's it, fuck my mouth, baby. You know where it's been."

She rolled her tongue around the base of his cock, then up the underside along the main vein. "Or do you?"

"Uh, uh, uh, oh, oh, oh, ah, ah, ah." He was trying to hold it together but was rapidly losing the battle.

She continued to bob in his lap, taking him deep several times, then allowing the slender member to slip from her jaws.

"Do it, baby, drain your balls into my slutty throat."

"Oh, nooooo, Lauren."

"C'mon, Corey, it won't be the first time a man's planted his seed there. NOW BLOW MY FUCKING HEAD OFF!"

The dam broke. He clawed desperately at Lauren's cheeks in an attempt to warn her, to pull her off his cock and save her from the inevitable eruption. To his astonisment, she slapped his hands away and held fast.

"Shit, shit, shit, baby, I'm there, pull off, pull off!"

Lauren shook her head and clamped her lips tight around the undulating flesh, bracing herself.

The surge came quickly as the first blast hit the back of her throat, beyond the tonsils. It wasn't nearly the volume she'd taken from the limo driver, but enough to cause a slight gag.

"Ohhhhhhh, Lauren! Oh my God! Sooooooo good!"

The second spurt was even less, barely registering as a tickle. She remembered a porn video she'd once seen and decided now would be as good as time as any. Carefully pulling off the spent dick, holding as much of the small load as possible, Lauren pursed her lips and looked directly into her husband's eyes. Opening her mouth, she showed him the slippery, milky-white substance he'd just deposited on her tongue. With a quick swipe, she swallowed it and smiled, licking her lips.

Corey looked at his wife incredulously. That was the first time she'd let him blow in her mouth and was one of the most incredible sensations he'd ever experienced. He watched as she slid back onto the cushion beside him and took a drink of water.

"That was fun, huh?"

He nodded weakly and tried to stand, having a sudden urge to pee. Maybe it was because he stood too quickly, the intensity of the blowjob, or the gummy, but his knees quickly buckled, sending him back down to the sofa.

"Are you okay?" Lauren asked, placing the now not-so-frozen peas back on his eye.

"Yeah," he muttered, swinging his legs onto the adjoining cushion and pulling a throw over his naked waist, "I think I just need to lay down for a while."

As his sexy wife milled about in the apartment, gathering their swimsuits to wash out the chlorine, Corey felt an overwhelming desire to take a nap. Fluffing a pillow she'd brought him from the bedroom, he closed eyes and felt the sleep pull him under.

Just a little nap, and I'll be right as rain.

+++++