Ascending Lauren Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We sure don't have those in The Springs," the younger woman observed, a grin spreading across her face.

Lauren groaned too, only for completely different reasons. Tommy Myers and Tony Reed, best friends and local fraternity brothers, had apparently just returned from holiday family obligations out-of-state. Making the rounds with the young crowd scattered across the pool deck, the boys pressed flesh and shot handguns at those they knew. Tommy, lucky enough to have wealthy parents to foot the bill for his own adjoining suite, often had Tony over as a guest. It certainly wasn't a surprise Caroline had noticed these two. The 21-year-olds were undeniable bronze Adonis', and neither had lost their tan while up north. College athletes, they were in tip-top condition, bearing chiseled six-packs and broad shoulders. Each was a stud in his own right, and Lauren would know. Both had fucked her to within inches of her life. Twice.

Pussy hounds by trade, it didn't take long for the boys to notice the two women along the back of the pool. Unaware of her mom's connection with the hunks walking their way, Caroline quickly fluffed her hair and flashed the pearly whites her parents hadtaken a loan out for years ago. Lauren nervously introduced the young men to her daughter, and it was an awkward moment to be sure, as she wasn't sure what was going to come out of their mouths. To her relief, they were nothing but courteous and respectful, speaking to her casually like one might to a neighbor or acquaintance. Thankfully, not like a MILF they'd recently brought to screaming orgasms.

Without being asked, the boys sat down and carried on the conversation. The four had a pleasant conversation about the weather, winter break, and discussed the younger Miller's first trip to Miami. Tommy mentioned he had recently been skiing in Aspen, and that was all it took. Skiing was one of Caroline's passions. While those two talked slopes, Tony began rubbing Lauren's shoulders, deep massaging her clavicle. A low but audible moan escaped her when he dug in with powerful fingers, loud enough to briefly distract her daughter. The older woman relished the hot breath on her neck, and remembered how the boy's lengthy tool had driven her crazy.

"Your daughter's hot, just like you," he whispered in her ear discreetly. "I bet she's a great fuck, just like her slutty mommy."

Lauren caught and held her breath.

"Looks like Tommy boy is well on his way to hittin' that thang too."

She shook her head inconspicuously. The idea of Caroline having the same lover was too wicked, too depraved.

"No."

"Relax, wouldn't be the first guy to tap a mother and daughter," Tony chuckled quietly. "That wimpy husband of yours still out of town? You wanna go play again?"

"Dudes, get your asses over here!" one of their friends called to them, holding a bottle of Fireball in his hands.

Tommy acknowledged the liquor and bid Caroline goodbye. As with mom before her, he was equally attracted to this younger version. Perhaps he'd get a chance to get to know her better later.

Tony gave Lauren one final knuckle rub and stood.

"You going to Carter's party later?" he asked.

She vaguely remembered an invite from the wealthy businessman a week ago in some group chat.

"Is that tonight? I don't know, maybe." Lauren nodded at her daughter. "Depends on what she wants to do."

"Who wouldn't want to party in a kazillionaire's penthouse? Whatever. 'til we meet again, Juliet," Tony clucked before heading back to his friends.

The way Caroline had to pick her tongue up off the pool deck left no doubt the women would be heading up to the 31st floor before the night was over.

+++++

Lauren dropped the fluffy towel and stepped towards the shower, exchanging places with Caroline who slipped out from behind the fogged glass, water dripping from her soft skin. Mom had to admire the girl's still tight body, void from the ravages of two child births and the presence of the dreaded varicose veins. The tattoo just above her ass crack was actually kind of cute and told the tale. Parents are always the last to know, right? The older woman shuddered at the thought of a muscular dark chocolate specimen hovering over baby girl's lily-white body and driving his cock deep. It flustered, but not in the way one would expect. Lauren had of course heard the legends and seen interracial porn. It wasn't prejudice she felt; it was more like...jealousy. Yet, the fact that her daughter preferred the company of black men wasn't the most interesting revelation of the day. In this day and age, who really cared? That was benign compared with the willingness to actually champion her father's kink.

It seems there was a lot that Lauren and Corey didn't know about their daughter.

+++++

Caroline swung her carryon onto her mother's bed and rummaged through its side pockets for hairpins. Damn. Had she really left the whole baggie back home on the bathroom counter? Mom has to have some somewhere.

Opening the first dresser drawer, her hands moved around some very racy lingerie. Were these all for her father or...?

Wow, not what she was expecting.

Moving to a lower drawer, she found tiny, multicolored thongs, and below them...oh my god...that's the biggest vibrator I've ever seen. Caroline had a couple herself, of course, what girl didn't? But hers were sleek, modern, and efficient. Nothing like this monstrosity.

Holy shit, Mom, she mused with a smirk. Pound for pound, it was bigger than as some of her own former lovers, and that was saying something. "Can you really take this?"

Needing to find those pins, she extended the search to the vanity and then the end tables. Pulling open one small drawer at a time, she stopped a sight that made her snicker.

Thrust 'n' Pop! XL for Large Men.

Caroline nodded her approval. Impressive, but surely not for her father. She had never seen him completely naked, but somehow she didn't think he had what it took to fill these hockey pucks.

So this isn't just some erotic game they're playing.

Next to the condoms was a small jewelry box sitting neatly in its lid. A thin and dainty ankle bracelet lay nestled on a white bed of cotton. The young woman fingered the jewelry carefully, noticing the two charms dangling from it in fancy script. "H" and "W". A handwritten note confirmed it was from her father. "Love, Corey."

"Ohhhh, Mommy Dearest," the youngster said to herself softly, closing the drawer and heading back to the bathroom. The reality of her parents' relationship suddenly hit and it was a poignant moment, as evidenced by the dazed look on her face.

"Finding everything okay?" Lauren asked, stepping from the shower and patting the water from deeply tanned shoulders.

Caroline let go a small, distant chuckle.

"Yeah, Mom. Miami seems to have a treasure chest of surprises around every corner."

+++++

A blast of artic air whistled through the old house as Corey worked feverishly to fix the out-of-plumb kitchen door before every BTU in the universe escaped through his little portal to the North Pole. It had been on the house prep list and had finally decided to attack it. Why he had picked a fifteen-degree day was beyond him.

After setting the hinges and reinstalling the pins, the construction manager stood back and assessed the correction. Right as rain, he congratulated himself. One more thing to check off.

As he loaded up his toolbox his phone chirp, signaling an incoming text. Like a teenager girl waiting for a call on a Friday night, he sprinted to the other room, hoping it was from Lauren. A quick glance at the home screen dashed any hopes of that. Not that hearing from his kid was a disappointment - he was always happy to hear from them - it's just that he wished at some point the silent treatment would end.

CAROLINE: Going to a party here in the building. Sounds like fun. Heading out soon. I love Miami!

A new photo appeared next. Corey pinched the screen and enlarged it. A selfie of both women's faces, slightly angled, but a tad bit blurry. The second photo showed the girls together again, only this time posing in Lauren's bedroom. Caroline looked her stunning self, donning a pair of Daisy Dukes, a stretchy pink bandeau tube top, and, true to her Colorado spirit, brown mid-calf cowgirl boots. Lauren had donned white high-waisted button-fly skinny jeans that hugged her thin waist. With no belt, a simple black bodysuit that fit snuggly against her tiny breasts, and black strappy heels, she looked heavenly. Even in the photo, her puffy nipples were discernable through the formfitting top. There was no doubt; mother and daughter were dressed to kill...and attract.

CAROLINE: Doesn't Mom look hot? She says white pants are your favorite. Love ya!

Corey felt the growing pit in his stomach rise to a lump in his throat. Maybe he was just being paranoid, but there seemed to be something very odd about all this. A bit dizzy, he wavered slightly, and sank onto a bench by the deck.

I love you, too.

+++++

Jack Carter's 31st floor penthouse apartment was a short ride from the 23rd floor and the party was in full swing by the time the Miller girls arrived. Like the host, most of the guests were in their fifties and didn't live in the building, such as Wayne Pickens, his professional photographer friend. Others were neighbors, like the shy Luke, the 100-pound twig from 15b from the gym. Jack immediately greeted the two lovelies and made sure he left them with drinks in hand before having to scurry off and deal with the caterer.

The women floated around the two-level apartment and found mingling to be easy. People tend to draw other beautiful people into their conversations, and there was no lack of that. Later, they spoke with Wayne, listening to his latest exploits while on safari in Africa. He pointed out some of Jack's friends who were in attendance, many of them considered to be the real movers and shakers of the Magic City. A few simply nodded hellos as they walked by, others stopped to discuss possibly bankrolling the photographer's next expedition. They were impressed at how he was making a difference in the world by calling attention to the plight of exotic animals. It was evident these men were very powerful and were hardly discreet as they gave the two dark-haired beauties appreciative once overs. They didn't have to be and knew it.

After some time, the pair took their drinks to the large balcony, quite aware of the eyes that followed them as they glided through the crowd.

"Wow, a lot of sharks in these waters," Caroline giggled, looking out over the city's bright lights.

"Well, is there any wonder with those Daisy Dukes?" Lauren shot back.

"Um, yeah that ass of yours isn't helping us blend in much, either."

"What, this lard?" the older Miller laughed, sticking out her rear.

"T-t-the cit-city's beautiful at night, isn't it?" a timid voice interrupted them. It was almost imperceptible above the party music.

The girls turned to see the neighbor from the 15th floor.

"Why, hello there," Lauren politely returned the gretting. "It's Luke, right?"

"Yes, 15b," the skinny resident replied, extending a weak handshake. He was astonished that such a gorgeous creature would actually remember his name.

Lauren introduced Caroline and the three stood in awkward silence, smiling at each other. It was becoming more uncomfortable by the second. Finally, Luke cleared his throat.

"Well, I just wanted to say hi."

Both women wiggled their fingers at him. "Hi!" they said in unison, waiting for him to say more.

"Well, bye," Luke said nervously, his mind drawing a blank. That always happened to him in the presence of pretty girls.

They watched in pity as the milquetoast turned to leave. Then surprised them by stopping abruptly.

"Say, uh, Lauren. I know you're new to town. Fairly new, anyway. If you ever need someone to show you around, just...just let me know."

"Why, Luke, are you asking me out?" Lauren flashed a huge smile. From his demeanor she knew that had to have taken an incredible amount of courage.

The color drained from the bashful man's face. He looked down and saw her wedding ring.

"NO!" he exclaimed, a little too fast and a little too loud. It startled even him. "I mean, not that I wouldn't, you know, ask you out, but you're m-m-married. Oh boy."

"Relax," Lauren let him off the hook. "I know what you mean. And thank you. I might need some pointers."

Luke nodded rapidly, then shuffled off into the apartment.

"Wow, scoop to nuts," Caroline needled, referring to the wide range of men that had chatted up her mother during her short visit.

"You have no idea."

"Oh, I might," the younger woman's eyes lit up. "Don't look now, but your young admirers just joined the party."

Lauren followed her daughter's gaze through the floor-to-ceiling-windows and into the apartment's spacious living room. There, speaking with their gracious host, were Tony and Tommy, both with wide grins, pumping Jack's hand.

"Mine? Seems to me you and my neighbor hit it off quite well at the pool."

Caroline rolled her eyes. "Well, duh. I mean, mm-hmm, just look at him. He skis too."

"And a gymnast."

The girl's grin got bigger. "Even better."

After grabbing drinks and saying hello to other guests, some they didn't even know, the young men made their way to the balcony, thrilled again to see the sexy mother and daughter leaning against the railing. Lauren began to fidget. Caroline did not yet know the connection between her mom and the two boys...and she preferred to keep it that way.

Like before, the confident studs were cordial and polite. No leering or innuendos, just pleasant small talk. After a while, Caroline and Tommy began talking slopes and equipment again, and eventually drifted off under the auspices of getting more drinks. Tony took the opportunity to lean on the iron railing and pulled Lauren to him.

"So, you know what happened the last time we were at one of Jack's parties," he smirked.

Lauren squirmed a bit but left his hands on her waist. "Yeah, and we made a mess of his bed."

"Guess we better be more conscientious this time."

She laughed at his confidence. "This time? You're sure of yourself, aren't you?"

"Is there anyway else to be?"

"Well, that isn't happening. My daughter is here, in case you haven't noticed."

Tony nodded at his friend and Caroline through the windows. They had roosted at the bar inside and were very animated, laughing at something hilarious. "Well, I prefer the original, but my boy certainly has noticed the dot one release."

Looking out at the balcony, Caroline happened to look up and see Lauren and Tony hugging each other. The boy had both arms wrapped tightly around her mother and from the contented smile on her face, she had no intention of fleeing. The quick picture taken by the younger women went unnoticed by the couple outside. A pang of nostalgia poked ominously at Caroline's heart. As she reviewed the photos, for just the briefest of moments, it was her father there holding her Mom, not Tony, and the 1995 version of Lauren was laughing at his stupid jokes like she had for decades. That was the mom she and Amelia knew. But that was then and this is now. It reminded her of an old Don Henley song, Don't look back, you can never look back.

Downing the rest of her drink, she opened the message and typed a message. She added the photo of Tony and her mom. Hesitating for just a second, she hit the send button.

At the party. Great view, great drinks, special people!

WHOOSH.

On the balcony, Lauren was wiggling out of Tony's grasp. "I have to pee."

The frat boy watched intensely as pushed him away and cut through the crowd, her mature trim hips bouncing up and down in fine fashion.

That is one hot piece of ass.

+++++

Corey stoked the fireplace with another log and slid behind his home office desk to flesh out a to-do list for selling the house. Anything to forget that his wife and daughter were heading out to some stupid party eons away. They had looked really hot and ready to party, and although there wasn't any evidence it was anything more than a standard girls' night out, he had to admit he'd let his imagination get the best of him when he jerked off to Lauren's picture earlier.

Ding!

Another message from Caroline.

Pics of their dinner, no doubt. Why do kids do that?

Choosing between his spreadsheet and opening the message, he gave in and grabbed his phone.

Oh, man.

There were photos, that much was certain, but they were not of sushi rolls and sweet deserts. They were of something far more sinister. And rousing. The first was a candid shot of Caroline with that cocky neighbor kid Tommy. The second showed Lauren on a veranda in the arms of his cocky buddy, Tony.

A sickness grew in Corey's stomach. Normally, this sort of thing would excite him. But not involving his princess, no way. He'd been young once and knew guys like these punks wanted only one thing. And it wasn't wholesome conversation.

Why baby? Why would you send me these?

The WHY was key here. Lauren didn't seem to be aware the picture had been taken, so either Caroline was trying to be helpful and warn him of some pending infidelity...or...

No. Surely not. That would mean she knew. The possibility that she'd one day find out had crossed his mind a time or two, but he'd always suppressed it. Had Lauren let it slip like she'd done with Zane? Was his baby girl angry? Hurt? Or conversely, complicit?

There was no way of knowing for sure, of course. Not tonight. Corey lay his head down on the keyboard and closed his eyes. The burning logs crackled to match a funny flutter in his chest that had recurred over the last couple weeks and just wouldn't go away. A cardiologist might have recommended that he seek medical attention, but he chose to ignore that possibility. It was just him in that big house, all alone with the drafty rafters, a raging fire, and a picture of his smiling wife's ass being groped by a snot-nosed kid.

Fuck me.

+++++

"You smoke?" Tommy asked the older Caroline, revealing a small vape pen in his palm.

"I live in Colorado, what do you think?" the girl grinned. "Fire it up, let's see what Miami has to offer."

"Not here," he warned. "Too many boomers. Never trust anyone over thirty." He'd heard that somewhere and it seemed apropos in the midst of Jack's older acquaintances.

"Hey, I'm almost thirty!" Caroline protested. "Don't you trust me?"

Grabbing her hand, Tommy pulled the brunette to her feet and headed for the stairs. "We'll see."

At the top of the highly polished chrome steps, Caroline looked down the second level hallway and paused as they passed by an open door to a sitting room. Beyond that was a lavish master bedroom, replete with a large round bed and red velour comforter. An odd feeling of deja vu seized her, although she knew she'd never actually been there before.

Strange.

"Down here," Tommy tugged at her elbow, guiding them into a smaller, less opulent room with a simple overstuffed sofa. Ducking inside, he took out the pen and took a hit, handing it to the smiling tourist. "It's not Rocky Mountain weed, but it'll do."

+++++

Lauren flushed the toilet, washed her hands, and checked her makeup. To say she was a bit uneasy about the situation was an understatement: at a party with two former wet-behind-the-ears lovers, one of whom was chatting up her daughter. It was not something you'd find how to handle in any parenting handbook, ever. Knowing the boys' reputations, Tommy wasn't going to settle for talking about the latest skiing trends, and Tony wasn't just going to disappear. It was time for another drink.