Ascending Lauren Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She yelped in surprise upon opening the door to find Tony standing there. He pushed her back into the small powder room and latched the lock.

"Hey, wha tha..."

The young man clasped one hand over Lauren's mouth and pushed her up against the wall, almost knocking off a painting. With the other, he cupped her crotch, and pressed his fingers into the prominent camel toe.

"Tell me to stop," Tony impugned the struggling Iowan wife, kissing her neck. "Go ahead, tell me to stop and I'm out of here."

He could feel the heat between Lauren's legs flare and her resistance fade. She ripped her face away from the lad's stifling hand and found his mouth, kissing him deeply, their tongues dancing between tightly coupled lips. Hands explored each other's bodies frantically, like a couple of teenagers just discovering the opposite sex.

Tony wrapped that shiny black hair around a fist and began guiding her onto very shaky knees. Although taken by surprise, she looked up at him with much desire as she descended, licking her ruby reds.

"That's it, baby, suck my..."

The rattling doorknob rudely broke their concentration.

"Anyone in there? I'd rather not have to go upstairs."

They recognized the voice as that of their host. Jack was about to knock when the couple appeared from behind the door.

"Oh, hi there, Jack," Lauren smiled meekly, quickly whisking by the entrepreneur.

Tony wasn't so lucky. Carter caught his arm as he too tried to escape.

"Discretion is the better part of valor, son. There are a lot of important people here. Grab a room, okay? I trust you know where they're at."

Tony nodded, watching over the businessman's shoulder as Lauren began to climb the stairs to the upper level.

"Yeah, chief, sure. I know where."

+++++

A round of coughing echoed down the hallway.

"So, you're saying that Vail is cooler than Aspen?" Tommy asked while trying to hold in a hit.

"In terms of history, yeah, it's fly," Caroline patted her chest, trying to exhale a large plume of smoke.

"I think you're high," Tommy joked.

"I think you're right!"

The 21-year-old scooted closer and slipped an arm around the shoulders of the stone-cold fox.

"You know what else I think?"

"What's that?"

"You're hot as fuck."

Caroline searched the young boy's eyes. "Well, what are you gonna do about that?"

Moments later, like his friend a few minutes earlier with this beauty's mother, Tommy had his tongue down the throat of a Miller girl, eager hands kneading her chest through the thin tube top.

He was delighted that Junior appeared to be as easy as her mother.

+++++

Tony entered the master bedroom to find Lauren on the Las Vegas style bed, reclining on her elbows.

"Well, here we are again," she grinned.

"You remember."

"How could I forget?"

"Well, that much is true," the young man grinned, brushing his fingertips against his chest in mock arrogance.

"You'll also recall then that I'm somewhat of a package deal," she offered.

"Yeah? What's that mean?"

He spied a phone propped up on the nightstand, an image of the bed flickering on its screen.

"Ah, the wimp hubby."

Lauren stiffened. "Mind your manners. He's not a wimp."

"Okay, the cuck."

"I'll give you that."

A pregnant silence fell over the room.

"Sooo, are you recording us?"

"Not without your permission." Unlike some people, she thought.

The college athlete eyed the device warily. It wasn't like he was ever going to play for the Dolphins, but sex vids had been the downfall of a lot of guys.

"I don't know."

Lauren smiled and eased off the comforter. Tony watched warily as the she rose to her feet, all five-feet-something of her sleek mature frame screaming sex. The nipples on her still firm tomato-sized breasts poked through the ribbed material of the black bodysuit, aching to be touched. His legs began to tremble as the sweet scent of her perfume fanned the growing fire down below. The kid's brow furrowed. He didn't know if she was simply retrieving her phone or leaving.

"Wait," Tony blurted out, putting a hand on her shoulder. "You want to put on a show, right?"

Lauren's gaze went to his hand, then to his dark eyes. She nodded.

He walked to where the phone was. Looking back at the sensuous vixen, he pressed the record button and angled the screen towards the bed. For what seemed like hours, he stood there, motionless. A sly smile finally crossed Lauren's face and he returned the grin. Without warning, the boy's right hand shot out and grabbed her neck, pinching it hard between his thumb and index finger. Her smile faded; his did not.

"What do you want, bitch?"

Lauren could only manage clucking noises.

"WHAT...IS...IT...YOU...WANT?"

"Fuh me."

"WHAT?"

"I want...I wa you to...fuh me."

Tony looked over his shoulder at the camera. "Did you hear that, old dude? Your whore wife wants my young cock in her...again. Guess yours ain't cutting it these days."

With a sudden push, he released her neck. Lauren stumbled back onto the bed, rubbing her throat and gasping for air. He pounced quickly, using a knee to pin her legs. Before she could recover, the back of his hand slammed into her face. Once, twice. She coughed and sputtered from the pain of the strikes.

"Take it, bitch!"

+++++

Caroline pulled her tongue out of Tommy's mouth and caught her breath. The loose tube top was now around her belly and his hands were all over her breasts.

"What was that?" she wheezed.

The boy lowered his head to her nipples, ignoring her.

"Stop," she murmured, listening.

"C'mon baby," Tommy implored. If this chick was anything like her mom, he just needed to find the pull-start to her motor.

"WHAT IS IT YOU WANT!" a man's voice shouted from down the hallway. It was followed by softer guttural noise, almost like choking. Startled, Caroline stood.

"Ohhhhhhhh," someone moaned.

"Do you hear that?"

Tommy frowned. "Don't worry about it, just someone else having fun.

SLAP! SLAP!

"Take it, bitch!"

"That doesn't sound like fun."

Stoned, Caroline managed to wobble to the hallway.

"Yeah, I don't think you want to go down there right now," Tommy warned, his blue balls beginning to ache. "How about another hit?" He needed to distract her. The guy she had heard was Tony and there was no doubt who he was with.

"HUSH!" Her brow furrowed at the sounds of more slapping. It seemed to be coming from that master bedroom.

The sounds of sex were all too clear as she slipped quietly down the corridor. Whoever had been on the receiving end of those slaps didn't seem to be in much distress. Reaching the door to the well-appointed sitting room, Caroline paused. People were definitely in the bedroom.

"Ohhhhhh," a woman's familiar voice moaned.

A shiver ran down her spine.

"Ride me, you cunt," the man demanded coarsely.

That voice was familiar too.

The young girl froze just inches from the doorjamb, paralyzed by the thought of what she might see by peeking around the corner. An awful but inexorable feeling crept over her, both captivating and repulsive at the same time. Taking a deep breath, she forced herself to look. There, in the middle of the oversized bed, was her 48-year-old mother and she was riding the 21-year-old for all she was worth. Hips in full swing, ass sliding up and down Tony's pelvis as his hands squeezed her tiny breasts without mercy.

"FUUUCCCCKKK MEEEEEEE TOE-NEEEEEEE!"

The shocked daughter closed her eyes and stumbled backwards, leaning against the door. There it was again, the Déjà vu. She took another look, needing to face the memory her brain was spawning.

"Make me cum, whore!"

"OH SHIT, OH SHIT," her mom cried out in pure carnal ecstasy.

NO! At first, the images were like a bad television signal, struggling to take form. Scraggly lines, bits and pieces of digital artifacts trying take form. But eventually the fragments of her subconsciousness coalesced and...

The video! That goddamn video!

It was clear now. Her mother...in this same bed...with the same boy. And there was a couple next to them...all of them fucking each other like rabbits. Amy, the coworker and...and...

Caroline looked back down the hallway to the room she'd just left. A hand flew to her mouth.

"And Tommy," she gasped.

I just made out with one of my mother's boyfriends.

+++++

Ding!

Corey opened one eye, trying to make sense of the darkness. He'd fallen asleep in the den, hoping for more texts from his daughter -- and maybe his wife? Sadly, they had never come.

Rubbing his eyes as they adjusted to the low light, he lumbered to the desk and snapped on a small lamp illuminating its surface. He didn't know what time it was, but was certain dawn was not far away.

Ding! the phone chirped again, angrily reminding him that the new message had yet to be viewed.

"Yeah, yeah," Corey scolded the device. His eyes lit up when he saw the text was actually from Lauren. Thank god! Was the silent treatment finally over?

It contained a simple link, a username, and a password. Skeptical, Corey scrutinized the URL. The root seemed to be to a popular cloud-storage service, for which both of he and Lauren subscribed. But still...

Blinking his eyes, he noted the credentials.

USERNAME: TWISTY

PASSWORD: UL0s3

Clever, although the attempt at humor - U LOSE - didn't feel funny. Convinced the link was legit, he clicked the phone's screen and watched impatiently as the small browser spun. And spun. And spun. Frustrated, he switched to his laptop and viewed from the larger monitor. There the link opened quickly. After authenticating, he was presented with a video file. Shit. Hands trembling, Corey used the mouse to select the play button.

He didn't have a real good feeling about this.

+++++

A blurry blue shirt-collar and a five o'clock shadow.

Corey's eyes narrowed. What the fuck?

A few more shaky views of the ceiling and a pair of loafers, then the video stabilized, allowing images to come into focus.

Definitely a room, a familiar one too. A big round bed, red comforter and...

Lauren?

Corey willed himself fully awake. Even at four a.m. there was no mistake, that was his wife. And the bedroom...he'd been there. Jack Carter's place.

Looking a bit juiced, she stood midframe in the same tight white denim jeans and snug bodysuit he'd seen her in earlier that evening. Now, she seemed transfixed by something off screen. An alarm clock on a dresser showed it was nearly half-past ten. Suddenly, a young man entered the frame from the left and towered above her. No surprise who it was there.

Just as the video seemed to be frozen, Tony's hand shot out abruptly and grabbed Lauren's throat.

Motherfucker, if you hurt her...

Or what, Corey questioned himself. Nothing, that's what. Your sorry ass is lightyears away.

"What do you want, bitch?" the kid shouted.

Those brown doe-eyes were bulging from their sockets and she was struggling to breathe.

"WHAT...IS...IT...YOU...WANT?"

"Fuh..."

Corey's fists clenched as he strained to hear.

"What was that, slut?"

"I wa...I wa yew to...fuh me."

Tony looked over his shoulder, sneering. "Hear that, old dude? Your whore wife wants my cock...yet AGAIN. Guess yours ain't cutting it."

The raven-haired shrew glanced towards the camera, her protracted eyes dewy with tears. "Co...corey," she managed.

"Ca-ca-corey," the boy mocked her, releasing the dainty neck with a shove. Lauren tumbled backwards onto the mattress.

Slap! Slap! A backhand sizzled against her cheek twice. "FUCK COREY! FORGET HIM, do you hear me? You're my slut now."

She nodded weakly and tried to shield herself with frail hands, but to no avail.

Slap! Slap!

"You bastard!" Corey screamed at the monitor, the outrage echoing through the cold and empty house.

"Take it, bitch!"

Lauren moaned as Tony pounced on her. She wiggled beneath his weight, her head thrashing in diminishing resistance as the young man kissed her neck and chest. Remembering that she liked it rough, he pulled the slender women onto his lap and slammed her back against his chest. Grabbing a tuft of hair with one hand, he forced her to look at the camera, the other plying her tits through the ribbed top.

"This what you want to see ain't it, you sick fuck?" he asked. "That's right, tonight's entertainment is coming to you directly courtesy of your tramp wife."

Lauren squirmed as Tony's hand crept towards the top of her jeans, the back of her head held tightly against his neck by fist and hair. She groaned loudly, gyrating her hips as a long middle finger slipped beneath the denim and along the bottom of her bodysuit. It almost looked like she was being forced into submission, but Corey knew better.

"Remember me?" the young man taunted the unseen husband. "Ahhh, sure, you do. You watched the whore pull a birthday train for my boy Hunter. Man, was that limo driver pissed at the mess! But she blew him too. The campus is still buzzing about that shit. What a slut."

Corey heart leapt into his throat.

"By the way, how's the noggin'? You are aware I did your wife here in this very bed while you were sleeping off my awesome serve, right? Me, Tommy, and Amy tore this hole up. Do you have any idea how many guys down here have unloaded in this bitch's used pussy?"

The mother of two writhed with pleasure as the big hand began to unbutton her pants.

"It's okay if you don't remember my name though," Tony continued. "Your pretty wife will be screaming it soon enough."

Shaking from jealousy and arousal, the desk chair beneath Corey creaked under protest. Frozen with emotion, the only thing stirring was his overwrought dick, which seemed to be enlarging at an alarming rate. Everything he craved came flooding back with a vengeance.

The young man used the hand around Lauren's neck to push down her top and squeeze a tiny tit, rolling the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. This brought more moans.

"You ready, cuck?"

Tony bent his head down, allowing her mouth to find his. They kissed deeply as she sighed and melted to him. Undoing the last button, he spread open the pants' fly as if putting it on display, allowing Corey a peek into where his wife's bodysuit narrowed towards the promised land.

"Yeah, my man. Looks delicious, doesn't it? Guess who gets to nail this tonight? It sure the fuck ain't you."

"Ohh, yesssss," Lauren heaved abruptly, her hips rolling madly as the rough palm cupped her vagina through thin cotton material. "Feels soooo good, baby."

"Hear that? I'm her baby now. And this pussy is mine, old dude. You threw it all away."

Using an index finger to hold the snaps aside, he traced a middle finger along the folds of her freshly shaved slit. She whimpered and rolled her eyes as the wet and slick digit flicked across her clit.

"Which makes YOU a first-class dumbass."

Outside, the pre-dawn New Year's Eve residential street was a picture of tranquility, the only sign of life coming from the Miller house. Inside, the vibe was anything but serene. The family's patriarch had since dropped his PJ bottoms to the floor and was now stroking a tottering penis while watching his wife get molested by a young man bound and determined to cuck him again.

"Right there, hm-hmm," Lauren hissed when both fingers dipped into her incredibly wet hole.

Tony unmercifully teased the mature slut wiggling on his thighs, returning her gaze to the video which he knew her husband would be watching later. She responded by pushing her pussy into his palm, willing him to go deeper.

Cuck him straight to hell, Lauren affirmed her resolve between the waves of pleasure, hissing contemptibly.

Corey saw his wife's disdainful look and knew it was meant for him. He could only make out the top of the boy's hand digging into the denim fly, but knew most of it was inside her now, edging her towards a release. It was only a matter of time.

As if on cue, she mewled and arched her back, lifting her bucking hips off his lap as the orgasm came swiftly. "OH FUCK...I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she cried, not at all trying to muffle the rapture. "Oh, you sweet man, I'm cumming."

The spellbound husband paused the video and closed his eyes, reflected on what he'd just seen. If the sex didn't produce enough emotion in him, that last expression of affection really stung. Corey gripped his unassuming six inches even tighter, like it was the only thing he had left.

Because it was.

+++++

Pressing the play button, Corey watched with bated breath as the couple built momentum again through spooning and soulful kissing. Honestly, it was the most erotic part of the whole recording thus far. There was something quite steamy about peeking in on a couple's special, intimate moments...especially when it was your wife and her lover.

Suddenly, the scene cut to another. So who edited this thing?

"FUUUCCCCKKK MEEEEEEE TOE-NEEEEEEE!"

Shit, shit, shit!

Corey's hand moved quickly from his nipple to the volume control, as if someone would be walking by the house at the crack of dawn. Lauren was completely naked now and had mounted Tony's latex clad cock.

"Make me cum, whore!" Tony demanded, slapping her ass.

This served to fuel Lauren's passion even more as her trick hip began to undulate on the kid's pelvis, driving his thick eight inches into her sopping wet cunt. Squishy noises from his dick rubbing against her love canal filled the bedroom.

"That's it, bitch, ride the pony!"

"Oh yeah...oh yeah...oh yeah. GIVE IT TO ME, TONY!"

The phone on the nightstand provided quite the profile of the two lovers, and if Corey looked closely, he could see the length of the young man's meat slathering in and out of his wife's bald hole, creamy froth beginning to form.

"OH TOE-NEE YOU FUCK ME SO GOOD!"

The boy grabbed a handful of bouncing tits and sneered.

"Better than your ol' man?"

"Not even fucking close," Lauren whispered seriously. "GOD I LOVE YOUR COCK".

Corey gulped. The truth hurt.

Tony picked up the pace, grabbing her hips to help glide them along his slickened groin. Grinding his pelvis into hers, she began to buck like a wild bronco.

"Make me cum, Lauren!"

"Oh shit, baby, yes, yes, I WANT your cum!"

He reached up and slapped each tit.

"That's it, baby, smack me around. Make me feel your love. Give me that young cock!"

Slap! Slap!

Red splotches began to appear across her breastbone.

"YES, YES, YES TONY! DO ME! DO ME! DO ME!"

Corey was now all in. As he watched his wife's tits grabbed and suckled, he did the same to his, pinching wrinkled nipples through coarse gray hair covering his still sagging pecs. Removing a wooly sock from one foot, he threaded it over his pale pink erection started pumping furiously. The harder he pinched, the faster he stroked. The electricity quickly rocketed from his chest to his pulsating dick.

The video continued like the train wreck it was; he couldn't look away as the young stallion fucked the woman he loved, the woman he was slowly giving away.

"Oh GOD!" Lauren threw back her long black mane, "I'm gonna cum again." She grimaced hard and cried Tony's name. Not once, not twice, but three times. He looked at the phone while she howled at the ceiling and winked. Told you so, he mouthed.

The smartass punk and his wife crying out his name nearly sent Corey over the edge. But he held on. He couldn't cum yet. The video still had another ten minutes!

Opening his eyes, he looked and noticed something very different now. The perspective of the camera had changed greatly. Shaky again, uneven. It was moving, and yet the two lovers both remained in frame, their expressions suddenly changing to one of surprise and then to one of pleasant greeting.