Ascending Lauren Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I also want to fuck my wife. Yet you have no interest."

"That's not true." The pretty brunette pulled herself closer. "I have plenty of interest." The tip of a finger began to roll around his areolae. "Your little fetish is a bit of an enigma. Did you know that abstention can be a very powerful aphrodisiac?"

"I don't want to abstain. I need to cum."

"Who said anything about not cumming?"

The small hand moved down the sixty-one-year-old's salt-and-pepper chest to his pubic area. She could feel his body flinch.

"Are we okay?" he asked.

"In what way?"

"You know. Us."

"Yes. Why wouldn't we be?"

"Tex."

Lauren paused. Apparently, he had heard the pillow talk between her and Alex. Her hand went to his cock, which was its usual flaccid three inches.

"He's nice."

"Is he your boyfriend now?"

Lauren bit her lip to suppress a giggle.

"Isn't that what you wanted? For me to date."

"There are other guys to date."

"True," she whispered, "and I want to fuck them all."

That got a grunt and a huge exhale. Corey kept his eyes shut as her hand closed around his growing erection, imagining his wife being passed around at Miami parties.

"Do you want me to stop...us?"

He put his hand over hers. "No. Do you?"

"No."

Fingers danced on his floppy dick. It grew another inch.

"When you were in Miami, you said you wanted me to go at you hard. Is that still true?

There was a sharp inhale this time. Lauren could feel the spongy flesh hardening.

"Yes," he said gently. The soft four was now a firm five.

Lauren slowly told of her encounter with the shy neighbor Luke...but conveniently omitted the part about the doorman's video and how she retrieved it.

"You're such a tramp."

You have no idea, she thought. "Wait 'til you hear about the traveling salesman."

Corey was his full six inches by the time she told the tale of her and the Turk having sex in the rental.

"Jesus."

"Uh huh. Your whore wife got picked up in a bar and fucked in the backseat of a Buick...by a stranger...in a garage. Whatta you think about that, Twisty?"

More grunts.

She studied his face, trying to gauge his reactions.

"How hard do you want me to go sweetie?"

"I don't know."

Lauren frowned. That wasn't the answer she was looking for. It was important to know how much he could take without incurring emotional collateral damage. She continued to pump his cock between her hand.

"Just a few more weeks and you'll be with me again," she cooed, nipping his shoulder. "Then you'll be able to see firsthand what a slut I've become."

Corey's shaft involuntarily pitched and lurched.

"Will you help me get ready for my dates?"

Corey laid flat on the mattress, clutching a pillow with both hands and drawing it alongside his cheeks. His face was a picture of ecstasy.

"Yessss."

"Help me pick a dress out."

"Hmmm."

"That only they get to take off. There are certain things my boyfriends can do now that you can no longer."

"Oh God, Lauren, no. Not ready."

Corey's body told her otherwise. Meaty hips thrusted upward into her hand, cock begging for release.

"Bullshit. You've pushed me into their arms, gave my pussy away without a fight. You don't deserve the same privileges."

Nothing but soft whimpers. She was pegging his cuck meter and knew it.

"Do you like hearing how they destroy my cheating cunt, perv? Much...better...than...you...ever...fucking...could!"

Corey's entire body shuddered. The crafty wife knew he was ready for the litmus test.

"Your best friend sure did. Fucked me silly. How's it feel to know the man that handed you my wedding ring in the church made me cum more in one day than you have in months?"

Corey's eyebrows furrowed as his head thrashed from side to side, his torso twisting in her arms.

"Did you have any idea when you introduced me to him at that concert that I'd be sucking him off years later?"

"No, GOD, PLEASE! I'm sorry."

"Well, I'm not. Zane said if you could no longer satisfy me with that puny cock of yours, he certainly would."

A hand shot out and gripped her shoulder, blue veins popping from beneath calloused skin.

"All those years, all those parties, all those softball games...and the real man was just over your shoulder."

"Ohhhhhhhh Myyyyyyy Gawwwd!"

"He owned my pussy, my mouth and body that night."

"Gunna...," Corey wheezed, "I'm gunna..."

"All my lovers own me, baby. They pound my married cunt like a rabid animal while I scream their names. NOT YOURS, THEIRS!"

"I WANT TO TOO!"

"No can do. New rule. My pussy is only for my boyfriends now. After all, I want to cum when I fuck."

"What?"

Lauren's hand was in overdrive now, practically degloving him. Precum was slinging everywhere, making everything slick as snot. Corey felt an overwhelming urge to cum, somewhere between misery and bliss.

"That's right, Twisty," she whispered in his ear. "No more pussy for you."

There it was. The implication was too much. A coup in their relationship, the wielding of control that provided much needed grounding. Corey felt his balls contract, blistered cock pulsating under her fingers. He was finally going to blow, to unload, to release the anxiety that would make it all worthwhile...

"Eh, no," Lauren suddenly released his wabbling shaft, turning away while his body convulsed uncontrollably. "Sorry, not tonight."

Mouth agape, Corey cried out in disbelief as he felt the semen that had been rocketing from his balls suddenly hit a wall. A sadistic, brutal wall.

"W-w-why? Oh, God...why?"

He could hear Lauren giggling beneath the comforter.

"I told you...it will make it even more special if we ever make love again."

"But..."

"Go to sleep, perv."

Corey sat up, wiping remnants of the ruined orgasm on his hands. Cringing from the painful tightening of his now blue balls, he ran to the bathroom, desperately trying to get back the arousal. But it was too late. His wife had successfully ruined any chance of him pleasuring himself that night.

Back in bed, Lauren lay still, listening to her husband's frustrated grousing. Without a doubt, what she'd done was beyond cruel. But at least she had an answer.

The bar had indeed been raised.

+++++

February 2nd.

Corey tossed a suitcase in the trunk of a small rental, then carefully hung dresses and his suit from hanger hooks next to the backseat windows. While he trusted his truck, he didn't trust the unpredictable Iowan weather, and so had rented a car for the forty-five-minute drive.

The sun had just broken the eastern horizon when the couple pulled out of their driveway and turned north towards Ames on I-35. They rode in relative silence until Lauren reached over and held his hand.

"You okay?"

Staring at the road ahead, Corey just nodded.

"Too much?"

She didn't have to explain last night to him. In his post-ruined orgasm clarity, he'd realized it had been a test.

"No, but it would have been nice to, you know...not have blue balls. Did you mean what you said?"

"About making love? There will be a time and place. You dug it, though, right? Being put in your place? Being denied?"

Corey smirked. Put in my place? Denied?

"I think you've been reading a little bit too much on the subject, but yeah. Just don't expect me to start calling you Goddess."

"We'll see about that," Lauren joked, not really laughing. "Maybe we need a safe word."

"Isn't that just for S&M stuff?"

"No. Safe words help establish boundaries, so someone doesn't get hurt. Pain doesn't always come from whips and chains. Words cut too. I don't want you getting more than you can bear."

The perverse logic of that could not be overstated. There was no way mainstream society would ever understand its tenderness. Torment the one you love...so it brings them pleasure. It was a notion few would ever comprehend.

"So, what will it be?" Lauren asked sweetly, squeezing his fingers.

"A safe word? Hell, I don't know. Listen, you do know registration isn't until nine, right?"

"I know, but I want to look around campus first. It's been almost three decades since either one of us has been there. Do you know they have a new administrative building?"

Corey nodded. "And they've done a lot of upgrades to The Jack as well. Definitely want to see that."

The two smiled at each other, talk of safe words deferred to another conversation. Right then, they wanted to just relish in the bond that was their alma mater. They hadn't attended during the same era, but once a Cyclone, always a Cyclone.

The rest of the trip was quiet. There was no traffic to speak of, and they were content to nurse grande lattes while listening to soft rock. When Corey peeled off the interstate at exit 111a to University Drive, he finally asked the question that had been the elephant in the room.

"So, is he coming?"

Lauren turned her head to the passenger window to hide her smile. "I wouldn't know."

That was a bold-faced lie. To be honest, it was more than that. She'd been in contact with her ex-boyfriend for weeks. Looking back at her husband, she feigned innocence, hiding behind those luscious black bangs. "I guess we'll find out, won't we?"

The reunion committee had chosen their weekends wisely. The school was on a short break and even for a Friday morning, the campus was relatively dead. Most in-state students had taken advantage of the hiatus and went home, leaving just a handful milling about in coffee shops and the library. Even Greek houses were dead.

Corey drove slowly past the sororities until Lauren squealed at the sight of her old house, Kappa Omega Omega. He smiled as she put her fingertips to the window, channeling the memories that came flooding back.

"Lotsa great times there," Lauren chimed happily.

"Better times were ahead."

She patted the top of his hand. "Yes, yes they were. And are."

The couple rode around for a while longer, killing time, checking out the football stadium and fieldhouse. To get to the auditorium where registration was, they had to pass Alpha Sigma Beta, Paul Anderson's old fraternity. Corey purposefully looked away from the street corner where he used to wait for Lauren after she'd spent the night with the frat boy. A light chuckle erupted from the passenger seat as they passed.

"Hey, isn't that where you waited for me and jerked off?"

With a quick swerve, he careened into the admin building's parking lot, sending Lauren flying against the door and bottoming out the rental.

"You want to register or not?"

Lauren was laughing so hard that tears streamed down her cheeks. Turning off the engine, the beleaguered husband sat staring at a banner hung between two large pillars.

Welcome to Your 30th Reunion!

The Fun Starts Here!

Corey took a deep breath and sighed.

Just shoot me now.

+++++

The wait at the registration desk was a short one. While the staff was distracted putting together Lauren's packet, Corey managed to peruse the class attendance list. A lump formed in his throat when he saw the name Paul Hamilton with a green check mark next to his name.

Fuck.

Lauren couldn't help noticing the color drain from her husband's face. She handed him a small bottle of water from a basket on the desk, knowing full well the reason for his sudden paleness.

"Hey babe, what's wrong? Looks like you've seen a ghost."

Corey shook his head, gratefully accepting the drink. "Not yet," he croaked.

Only the guard at the exit door saw the small, crooked smile forming on the pretty brunette's face as they left.

En Passant.

+++++

Registration complete, and with some down time still before the first event, the pair walked off-campus to a nearby area both used to haunt, where restaurants and bars had served hungry and thirsty college students for generations. Known simply as 'the strip', it was a delight to see it flourishing. The names had changed, and no doubt owners too, but they were still there.

Not that the couple had ever frequented them together. Graduating ten years earlier than Lauren, Corey had moved on from that scene by the time he met her. In fact, a thirty-one-year-old guy on campus, unless a graduate student, would have been viewed with great suspicion by students, as either a cop or a creep. But the area's longevity spoke for itself, and Lauren spiritedly recalled her dates taking her to Bart's Meet House for dinner, and then talking about those dates with girlfriends the next day at the now defunct Taco Heaven.

"There were many dates?" Corey asked as they grabbed a table at Bart's for some breakfast.

"A few," Lauren replied dismissingly, unfolding a napkin on her lap. "Boy, this place sure hasn't changed much."

Corey had to agree. With much the same configuration as when he had eaten there forty years ago, little was different. Well, maybe the paint color. His gaze was pulled to a corner of the room where he and his buddies used to come in before basketball games, sometimes drunk, sometimes not. Strangely, those memories were replaced by visions of Lauren sitting in a booth with one of her dates, flirting, laughing, his arm around her shoulders. She wore what he thought she might have back then, a black and white polka dot top and those high-waist cotton multi-color pants that were all the rage. Young, fresh, alive...and oh so fuckable. That familiar tingle tugged at his crotch.

Unfortunately, Lauren's phone drove those titillating images from his head, his wife's then twenty-year-old breasts fading to vapor.

"Hello?" her eyes narrowed and flitted about, as if trying to recognize the voice at the other end. Finally, she turned in her chair and spoke softly.

"Oh, hi Griffin.

"Okay, sure, Griff it is. How are you?"

Her eyes glanced sideways at Corey, then back to the floor.

"That sounds like fun, but I'm out of town for a while. Can I call you when I get back?

"Perfect."

Turning around, she tossed the cell in her purse.

"Griff?" Corey sneered, suddenly not hungry.

"Just a guy I met in a club last week. He was originally hitting on Amy, but we wound up together."

"Together?"

"Dancing, silly. Just dancing. Anyway, he's really cool. Owns a media company or something. Knows Vinnie Amato, Alex's friend. Vinnie's in that biz too."

Corey rolled his eyes. "Wonderful. Small world." This was a perfect example of how much he didn't know about his wife's new life.

"What's wrong?" Lauren smiled at him over the plastic menu, eyes twinkling with delight. "Jealous?"

"Well, I am your husband."

"A husband who wants his wife to date. Comes with the territory."

The two fell silent when a waitress stepped up and ask if they were ready to order.

"Welcome to Bart's. Must be in for the big reunion. Having a good time so far?"

Corey lowered his head and muttered.

"Fucking amazing."

+++++

The first activity that Friday afternoon was a kick-off mixer with the entire class for initial meet-and-greets with light finger food. Current and retired professors stood in a row, waiting to greet their past students. Occasionally, shrieks of delight rose from various parts of the room as old friends recognized and hugged one another.

Corey followed Lauren around dutifully while mingling, reading name tags and getting reacquainted. This was an all-class event, so there was only a half-dozen or so people she actually remembered. He received a few odd looks from her old friends who no doubt were taken aback by the stark contrast between the couple's age. Some of them had never met Corey, and those that had, remembered a dashingly handsome thirty-one-year-old, not the tired looking, pudgy gray-haired guy standing before them.

Whatever, he thought. There were plenty of fat fifty-year-olds there too. What was their excuse?

"Lauren? O...M...G! Is that you?" a short-haired blonde woman hollered from across the room, bowling over others to get through the crowd.

"Addison? Addison Petronowski?" Lauren yelled back. "Are you shitting me?"

A tall, sandy-haired gentlemen finally caught up with the blonde.

"It's Patterson now. Lauren, this is my husband, Sam. Sam, Lauren. Lauren and I were inseparable for four years."

Sam Patterson held out his hand to the Millers. "Glad to meet you."

"Likewise," Lauren replied, "Addison, you remember my husband Corey, from our wedding."

Addison smiled kindly at the older man. As a bridesmaid, she seemed to recall him being a bit more...put together. "Y-y-yes, of course. Wow, you've certainly changed."

Corey shook her hand, pretty sure that wasn't a compliment. "Thanks."

Realizing her remark didn't come out quite the way she meant, the woman hugged them both tightly, laughing nervously. "I mean, we've all changed, haven't we, huh?"

The foursome shared a chuckle before Sam excused himself to use the restroom. After a few minutes of catching up, Addison asked Lauren if she was going to Victoria Barlowe's party after the evening's ceremonies. Victoria was part of their posse back then. A super rich slut, but great fun.

"Her and her hubby's holding it at their hotel suite. It'll be a cool way to get ready for the big dance tomorrow night."

Lauren looked at Corey who simply raised his eyebrows as if to say, "it's your weekend."

"Sure," she replied with a grin. "Sounds great. If they don't mind us coming."

Addison texted Lauren the name and room number of the Barlowe's hotel. "Ten o'clock, right after the awards. And they won't mind at all. In fact, it upset her she couldn't invite you personally. I'll let her know."

Sam returned from the restroom and slipped his arm around his wife's waist. "Just received a message from our hotel. Room's ready. Shall we head over?"

Corey looked at his watch and nodded at Lauren. "We should check on ours too."

The two women 'toodled' and promised to meet at Victoria's party later that night.

Walking back to the rental, Corey sighed with relief. No Pauly Hamilton yet. So far, so good.

+++++

"Can you hand me the large silver hoops, babe?" Lauren asked, pointing at the hotel's dresser. "First drawer, left side."

Corey located the earrings and handed them to his wife. Already dressed in khakis and a blazer, he sat down in a chair and waited, admiring her beauty. To think in just a few short weeks, he'd be able to enjoy this view every day. And she was exceedingly lovely that night. Wearing a black cotton blouse with sheer, dotted-pattern long-sleeves, it exuded elegance with a lot of sexy. Tucking it inside black denim jeans, she pulled on a pair of tall brown leather knee-high boots to complete the look.

"Wow."

"You like?" Lauren smiled, heartlessly giving him a dose of bedroom eyes.

"Absolutely."

Corey didn't just like, he lusted. Watching her apply that dark, slutty makeup, he wondered what was behind denying him the pleasure of those lips around his cock. And again, like at home, the bathroom door had remained locked while she got ready. Day two of her being back and still he'd not seen her naked. Tonight, that would change. It just had to. Surely, she was just teasing about a new rule. Everyone knew hotel sex was the best and what better timing?

Perhaps this reunion thing was going to be okay after all.

The only one that could put a damper on it was dickhead Hamilton. Hopefully the guest list was wrong. Corey wasn't concerned about any old one-night stands lurking about. Drunken flings typically had no enduring emotional connections. But with Pauly...well, he'd be burying his head in the sand to not acknowledge the frat boy and Lauren once had a thing. A genuine thing. The question was, were feelings still there? On top of that, any meeting between the two would surely be awkward. After all, Corey did steal the guy's girl.