Ascending Lauren Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Pauly."

He trembled with excitement. It had been so long. And yet he felt a pang of sadness. No longer was she the girl he loved, unsullied by the world. No, what lay before him was just another doxy, and worse yet, one that was turned out by her own husband.

"Oh, I'm gonna fuck you, slut." He pushed the head of his cock just passed her lips and stopped. "Going to fuck you good. Nothin' but a Goddamn whore now."

Holding her thighs, Pauly looked back at Lauren's husband, their gaze meeting as he easily slipped into their mutual lover's sopping hole. Through Pauly's eyes, Corey could almost feel the penetration. The penetration he had been denied. It was as if he could feel his wife's love tunnel closing around Anderson's cock, her muscles milking it with each inch that traversed her slick tunnel.

"NOW who's the cuck, Miller? Huh? HUH?"

Corey broke out in a sweat as he watched Pauly's ass sink between Lauren's legs, feeling from afar the pleasure her body gave. It was like they were joined in some carnal telepathy. Gripping his own dick, he grimaced and jacked it hard.

Fap, fap, fap.

"Do you feel the sting like I did, you prick? When you fucked my girl? Fuck you! You cucked me, now I cuck YOU!"

His hips rose, then slammed down, repeatedly ramming his full length into her. Lauren cried out at the brutal assault.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!"

Encouraged, Anderson picked up the pace.

"I NEVER should have left your big fat cock! He can't fuck me like you, Boo!"

The daggers kept coming, raping Corey's heart.

"So big, so big. He never makes me cum. Please make me cum, Pauly!"

Being fucked like the slut she had become, the small rickety bed creaked with protest as he unmercifully drove his cock into her willing cunt. In a fit of unbridled passion, Lauren wrapped her legs and arms around his body and pulled him in closer, their sweaty chests sliding, rubbing, nipples touching.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh please fuck me."

The thrusts were coming quicker now, hard and fast.

"Un...un...un!"

Creak, creak, creak.

The intensity of the sex threatened to collapse the small, framed bed any second.

"Don't stop, don't stop! Oh yes, oh yes, do me, do me!" Lauren's screams were so deafening that Franco made sure the door was locked.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

With bodies smacking together, their writhing and moaning filled the room. Hands groped asses and fingers clawed bare skin and hair.

"Laurrrrrrrr-nnnnn!"

"Paul-eeeeeeeeeeee!"

Finding their rhythm for the home stretch, they brayed and howled, thumping the walls with knees and elbows, nearly falling off the bed. The other men, no longer able to contain themselves, joined the slut's husband in jerking off, five fingers hammering their own stiff cocks. Cognizant of the edge he was approaching, Anderson pulled out, not yet wanting to cum. Squatting on his knees, he yanked on the panties Lauren had been so reluctant to remove and flung them against the wall. Corey strained to hear as Pauly spread her legs apart and began chuckling.

"Well, aren't you the Mona Lisa!"

What?

Crying out in ecstasy as the molten cock slid back into her, Lauren pulled Pauly back on top, thrusting her hips to meet his.

"Give it to MEEEEEEEE! FUCK MY DIRTY CUNT!"

As Corey watched, Anderson's cock began to churn whitish froth from his wife's pussy. Suddenly, something was wrong. Veins along the thick penis, previously opaque beneath the sheath of latex, were now visible, blue and pulsating. Unexpectedly, the condom's material began flapping against Lauren's tanned thigh before clinging to Pauly's nutsack, outlining the ridges of his wet balls, the tight ring from the rubber still firmly attached to the shaft's base.

In the frenzy, the condom had broken, and there was nothing that could be done. Not the way these animals were fucking.

"Cum for me! Cum for me you nasty bitch!"

"Jesus, your cock is just like I remember. Don't stop. PLEASE DON'T STOP!"

The couple continued to grunt and moan, the tempo increasing.

"Oh, oh, oh! Yes, yes, yes...FUCK...ME...HARDER!"

"SHIT LAUREN!" Pauly shouted.

Corey saw Anderson's pelvis rise and fall as he repeatedly slammed his cock into her unprotected pussy, knowing it wouldn't be long.

"OH MY GOD I'M GONNA CUM!" Lauren's shrill voice filled the room, arms clawing at Pauly's back.

"ME TOO!" he cried out, almost childlike, just happy to be in her arms again. "FUCK...YOU...MILLER...YOU GODDAMN CUCK!"

One more huge thrust, then the writhing subsided, and low guttural moans rose from the depths of both lovers. Lauren came with a stuttered scream as Pauly looked back and caught Corey's eye. With seething malice, he sneered at the older, fat man while unloading his unimpeded semen into Lauren's pussy. It was truly a blast from the past.

And it felt good.

"Mmmmm, ohhhhhhh, yesssssss, yesssssss," Lauren hissed as Anderson continued to corkscrew his cock into her pussy, pumping ropes of hot jizz deep into her womb. "Fill me up, fill me up."

For several moments, the room became still as everyone became aware of others presence again. Corey had nearly cum. Ted actually had blown and was busy rubbing into the carpet with a shoe his ejaculate, much to Franco's disgust. Suddenly, Corey wanted to be anywhere else. His sense of fight or flight must've been obvious to Pauly who was just pulling out of Lauren's cum-soaked gash.

"Hold up. The party's just started. Get your ass over here."

Corey glanced at his wife, who had propped herself up on one elbow and was guzzling water from a plastic bottle. Her body was a sheen of sweat, highlighting the tight ripples in her skin from her abs to her chest.

"Now drop trau, get over here and fuck this whore."

Slowly, with almost debilitating shame, Corey removed his shoes and shed his trousers, all the while looking at his bride, who had now spread her legs again, hands covering her soiled pussy. He could not remember a time when he felt more humiliated and yet more turned on.

"Go on!" Franco pushed the gray-haired man towards the bed, laughing loud. "Get yer sloppy seconds!"

As her husband maneuvered between her legs and looked down, Lauren blew long, sweaty bangs from her eyes with a puff. Smiling, she continued to conceal the portion of her privates with her hands placed in a V. Corey could see Pauly's white spunk oozing out between her fingers.

"You okay?" she whispered as he shuffled forward and poised his cock to enter her. Her eyes told him that all he had to do is say the word and they'd flee.

But he didn't.

Reassured, Lauren slowly pulled her hands away from her crotch. When she did, Corey's eyes began to water and he sobbed, nearly vomiting. The reason for her recent modesty was now clear. There, just above her shaved pubes and clitoris hood, was the image of a small red fox, a fluffy tail wrapped around most of its body like a cloak.

"My God, Lauren, what have you done?"

"Cute, huh? But that's not all!"

Mouth agape, Corey watched her roll to her knees and face away. Falling to all fours, she lifted her ass and pressed it against his throbbing dick, drops of Pauly's load clinging to its head, then dripping on the mattress below.

"They had a two-for-one sale."

This time Corey cried out before biting his knuckles. Just above her ass crack was another inking. Two small but elegantly tattooed letters in black gothic script with wings on either side.

~~ E Z ~~

"Of course, it helped that I blew the artist too."

The other men came round to admire the artwork. Pauly shook his head and clasped a hand on the older man's shoulder, finally conceding defeat. "She's all yours, pal. You deserve each other."

Corey stared scornfully at the lettering, his penis quivering against her pussy. They looked quite permanent and had been strategically placed in an area that could be hidden or not, depending on the clothing, and of course, her mood. This was not an insignificant step in the journey, and he realized at that moment she had truly toppled over the cliff, taking him with her, where he'd always follow. It was obvious what she wanted to be, and he was happy to oblige.

"Do you like it, babe?"

Corey tucked his tie inside his dress shirt, then pulled the tails up so he could grab his cock. "Fuck you, cunt."

With a great heave, he shoved every bit of his six inches into her leaking hole hard, balls slapping up against her skin.

"And fuck your rules."

Lauren cried out in pain when her exasperated husband pulled her long hair, snapping her head back, face to the ceiling. Letting him use her, she fixed her gaze on the wall as he jackhammered his now steeled dick in and out of her pussy just as fast and hard as his sixty-one years would allow. Like the Detrevrep CEO a few weeks ago, Pauly's semen provided a gooey, steaming, slick-as-snot coating to her canal walls, allowing ultra-smooth ingress and egress for Corey's meat to assault her reddening slit.

"Is that all you got? Is it even fucking in?" Lauren chortled between winces of distress.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Corey barked, slapping her ass several times. "Do you feel that?"

"Owwwwwwww!"

Pulling her further into him, she readjusted her knee stance to give him a better angle. Corey grabbed her hips and danced inside his whore wife, not just fucking, but pummeling. They could both feel Anderson's cum squirting out and onto their inner thighs with every thrust.

"OH MY GOD, RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE!"

"Ahh...shit, Lauren!"

"Do you feel his love in me? Do you feel it? It's HIS spunk in my hot cunt, baby. Go on, add to it! MIX YOUR LOVE WITH HIS!"

Corey's orgasm came suddenly, uncontrollably, as fireworks exploded in his head, and again when a week's worth of cum raced through his underused dick, flooding her pussy, conjugating the seed of her lovers past and present. Collapsing backwards off the bed, he nearly fainted into the arms of the two startled frat boys, who dragged him back to the chair, exhausted and limp.

"Have a seat, Pops," Franco patted his gray hair gleefully. "We'll take it from here."

In Corey's last minute of consciousness, he heard Lauren desperately ask if he was okay and their smartass reassurances. Vision fading fast, he saw the ghostly figures of Matt and the teenagers climbing onto the bed from every side, the frame bending under the weight. As a veil of darkness descended over the embattled husband like a ton of emotional bricks, a final blurry image of his wife revealed her being pawed at like some common Thai whore, and every hole being filled with eager cocks.

His night was over, but hers had clearly just begun.