Ascending Lauren Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Lauren's hand closed over his crotch, it was Zane's turn to moan, hips arching upward to meet the friendly touch, head thrown back against the seat.

"Yesssss."

"You like that?" Lauren whispered, not really caring whether Corey heard.

Sweater raised to give Picardo better access, her tits sat beneath the roll, hanging loosely. Breathing heavily now, his hands worked her tits while she caressed his cock, wheedling a growing tent in the tan khakis. Corey barely heard the fly unzip as Zane sighed nervously.

Are we really going to do this?

"Wait," he heard the biker protest, and not all that convincingly. "What about him?"

"He can take care of himself," she sniggered disrespectfully, "he always does."

The inference was clear, and not too far off the mark. Since leaving the bar, Corey's own arousal had been growing significantly, to the point his entire six inches was now straining against ever-dampening trousers. One hand on the wheel, he used his other to reach down and adjust his overstimulated appendage, thumbing the nearly stiff shaft as drops of clear fluid continued to create a sticky wet spot in his briefs. Changing lanes to avoid a stalled truck on the shoulder, his attention was diverted for a few seconds, and when he glanced in the mirror next, he saw only Zane staring back at him, a silly look on his face. That changed, however, when Corey saw his friend's eyes roll back and his mouth fall open.

"Fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkk..."

Annoyingly, the mirror only adjusted so far, yet within its limited field of vision, the back of Lauren's head could be seen bobbing up and down, a plume of black hair visible on every upstroke. There was no doubt what his wife was doing now.

"Mmmmm," Lauren groaned, happy to have Zane's long, skinny, and crooked penis in her mouth again.

Lowering voracious red lips around the sizable member, she cupped his balls while attacking the circumcised glans with her tongue, swirling it around the head before coming up for air. When she did, long strands of spittle and precum could be seen pouring from her mouth. In a bit of bittersweet poetic irony, her glazed chin also stood in stark contrast to that of the picture suspended beneath the mirror, one of yesteryear’s faithful and devoted scout leader smiling for a selfie with her husband.

"How miiiiith cockthuckin' approooofal rating now?"

"Definitely top-shelf, baby,” Zane managed between moans.

Corey continued to rub his own erection as he took the exit to the boulevard that led to their subdivision.

Baby...now he's calling her baby.

The sheer volume of traffic and construction on the main drag required additional concentration, so for the next few miles, Corey had to endure the distinct sounds of his wife giving a world-class blowjob without any visuals. There were several major intersections on the way too, causing the occasional need to stop. Knowing what was going down behind him - literally - was unnerving on several levels, the least being that anyone who happened to look over would instantly know what was going on. At one light especially, he waved nervously to a cop in a tall SUV who happened to pull up alongside them just as the light was changing to green.

Thank you, Jesus.

Able to relax - but only a bit - as they turned into their quiet neighborhood, Corey went back to the mirror. There he found Zane returning the stare, delirious and wild-eyed. Connecting in some odd, perverse way, they both acknowledged the situation for what it was. A cuck, a slut wife, and her bull.

This is incredible, dude, the mechanic's eyes seemed to say, your wife gives great head.

Enjoy it, my friend. Give it to her. Flood the bitch's mouth. She deserves it.

Zane's mouth curled up in a grimace as the car neared the Miller house. A definite sign of a man about to cum.

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit."

Lauren kept bobbing like a lone oil rig in the heart of Texas, noisy, heavy breaths being exhaled through her nose until she struck gold. Soon, Zane was clawing at the back of her head.

"I'm there, I'm there, Laur, I'm gonna cum!"

Pulling into the driveway, the conscientious chauffeur took it slow over the curb, lest send his buddy to the hospital to explain an embarrassing accident. Rolling to a stop, rapidly repeating grunts began coming from the backseat, signaling a build-up to the biker's finale. Groping himself, Corey considered whipping out his own dick to finish right there in front of his house. Alas, it was too late. With little warning, Zane roared loudly, one hand gripping the driver's headrest, shaking the seat violently, and bashing the back of his friend's head.

“Holy…Motherfucker…of…God!”

Then, there was nothing. Nothing but the soft sounds of the radio playing in the background.

Blinking, Picardo's eyes softened, basking in his post-nut glory.

Thanks, man, his gaze seemed to convey, she's awesome.

Corey peered back at him with immense understanding, his own cock hard with unrequited love, hopeful that he could find some relief in his wife's arms that night. Moments later, Lauren's head popped up as she swallowed and smacked her lips, glancing around. She knew she'd just put on one hell of a performance.

"Home already, are we?"

+++++

Across the street, Mrs. Nunnery was letting the dog out for the final time when she noticed the Miller's white Volkswagen glide carefully into the driveway and stop. She thought it odd to see Corey up front by himself when there was clearly the silhouette of another person in the back. As she peeped at her neighbors, Ruth was taken aback when a second figure popped up in the rear. Moments later, Lauren stepped out the right side, stretching and wiping her mouth on her sleeve.

Hmm, the nosy old lady shrugged. Poor thing must've been asleep.

+++++

"Babe, can you get us some drinks?"

Corey raised an eyebrow at the unsound request. There they were in the foyer, it was nearly one in the morning, and she was already having trouble standing up. He glanced at Zane looking for support, but the biker just nodded. "I'll take one too, buddy."

With reluctance, the older man meandered toward the kitchen. When he was out of earshot, Lauren turned to Zane and kissed him, his expression turning sour upon tasting his own semen.

"Whoa. slow down there. One drink and I'm out of here."

"Not a chance, stud."

"Really? What about him?"

"What about him? You want to fuck me, right?"

"More than anything."

"And help your friend, right?"

The biker looked down the hallway toward the kitchen. It was not every day that fucking a friend’s wife would be considered “helping him.” That’d take some getting used to.

"Yeah," he said cautiously. "I guess."

"Then follow my lead. You know what to do."

"Tonight?"

Lauren grinned. "You got someplace else to be?"

"No."

"So, what's the problem?"

"He gets to, um, watch? Won't that freak him out?"

“Are you sure he's the one that’s gonna freak out? He just watched me blow you, silly."

Zane considered that. This much was true.

"And I'm supposed to, you know, be an asshole to him?"

Lauren put her arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. "We discussed this at dinner. His kink has been leaning toward humiliation. So…humiliate him. Be the alpha that you are. I want to push him hard, see what he can take.”

"I get that, I just don't want to hurt him, Laur."

"I know."

Ahem.

The pair turned to see their person of interest standing behind them with a vodka cranberry for Lauren and a bottle of whiskey, which Zane promptly snatched and uncorked.

"Righteous, bro,” he said condescendingly, taking a swig.

"Thanks, babe. Can you turn on some music?"

Navigating around the moving boxes strewn across the floor, she led Zane to the living room, sipping the cold drink and swaying slowly to the jazz music that began wafting from ceiling speakers.

Knowing that hip-hop was more her speed, Corey ham-fisted the music app on his phone, looking for the genre. "Sorry, I'll change it."

"No, this is fine," Lauren cooed, her fingers dancing across Zane's chest. "And so is this." She pulled his mouth to hers and he returned the kiss enthusiastically. “Mighty fine.”

The absence of hesitation on his friend’s part was not lost on Corey, nor was the audacity of him slapping her ass hard, palms popping the leather skirt. Zane’s attitude had clearly changed, from one of empathy to one of ascendancy, and it wasn’t necessarily becoming. Picardo's arrogant smile as he pawed Lauren’s body only served to highlight the odd shift.

"Dude, you're wife has the best fucking ass. You ever get all up in this?”

Hands roamed up and down her tight sweater as they continued to kiss, Zane bending her over backward until the wasted couple nearly fell. Only Corey's quick reaction saved them, catching Lauren before she tumbled to the floor.

"Why thank you, kind sir," she bubbled softly, keeping one arm around the mechanic's neck while hooking the other around her husband's. A mischievous twinkle lit lustful eyes. "In fact, no good deed goes undone. That’s what I always say."

Both men were pleasantly stunned when Lauren sank to her haunches, supported by those skinny high heels, licking her lips. Turning to Corey first, she unzipped his trousers and pulled through the wrinkled knob which had begun to go limp, a blue ball remnant from watching another man cum earlier, but not enjoying the same fate. Slurping it into her mouth, she blindly searched for, and found, Zane's fly. After some floundering, the markedly bigger cock flopped out, bouncing like a diving board, ready for another go.

Corey felt the lump in his throat return, belly filling with butterflies. That Zane was more endowed than he was no surprise. They'd showered at the gym together...been camping numerous times. No, it wasn't the size, it was the fact that his wife had once again taken the good friend's elongated penis in her hand like it was no big deal.

But it was Corey's cock whom her tongue was ministering now, pleasuring him with glossy reds as she made that all-important eye contact, occasionally pulling off, only to plunge her lips around the entire length again. That exact moment - her going down on him while jacking off his best friend - may have been the most erotic thing he'd experienced in a very long time. And after watching Lauren flirt with the guy for the last two hours - then blow him - it was no wonder the project manager was approaching the edge of no return. Unfortunately for Corey, she heard the foreboding grunts above her way too soon, and felt his dick spike, dumping a dribble of precum inside her cheeks.

"Nuh uh," the crouching dark-haired trollop objected, immediately letting the unexceptional fleshy stalk plop out of her mouth, slapping it with the back of her hand. "Not yet."

Turning a deliberately haughty back on her unsatiated husband, Lauren began to focus on the larger man to her left, swallowing his renewed erection with vigor.

"Hmm, from economy to first class. Nice."

At first, Zane looked upon his old pal sympathetically as Corey stood there quite befuddled and wistful, not quite sure what to do with his now abandoned penis. As lust set in, the biker's demeanor changed from one of mostly pity to one of dominance, and he began to sneer at the forlorn spouse while spearing her face.

"Damn, dude...fuck. Soooo good."

Corey looked over at his dearest pal and lifelong fishing buddy, who hadn't said two words to him since leaving the bar. He was beginning to sound more like Tony and the others. And it turned him on.

"I'm sorry, man, but she...she sure can suck a mean dick."

Tearing up, Corey stepped back, watching her lick, stroke, and deep throat the larger cock. Several times, he desperately tried to tap in, but Lauren waved him off with disinterest, gurgling, and gargling. Finally, clearly irritated, she pulled off Zane's glistening cock, and looked over her shoulder. Choking back copious amounts of spittle that had been pouring from the corners of her mouth, she spit out the excess with ire.

"Enough! Sit down, for God's sake!”

The rejection stung and stung deeply. Corey nodded with a sickly, resigned expression and plopped down in a recliner. Blue balled for the second time in as many hours, he fingered his dick listlessly, trying to stay hard, knowing the night was not yet over and there was still hope. And clearly, his wife and pal were just getting started.

With gentle fingers dancing along the biker's hooked member, Lauren licked the sticky glans where his precum and her saliva mixed into a wondrous concoction, naturally lubricating the shaft for deep dives to those big and heavy balls. As the grip on the back of her head tightened, she descended the entire length, the tip gliding along the roof of her mouth until her chin touched his nutsack.

Hold, back off, repeat.

Zane moaned softly, looking up at the ceiling, then down at Corey, smiling like he'd just taken that first bite of prime rib at a fine steakhouse.

"Doooo-ed."

The reflex to gag was overwhelming, especially when the head filled Lauren's throat, blocking most of the air. But she soldiered on, eyes watering as much as her husband's but for very different reasons. When stretched mouth became too parched, Lauren concentrated on licking the underbelly of the long cock, from the base to the tip, then back again, using one hand to steady and the other to maintain a smooth, rhythmic pumping.

Zane's expression alternated from a snarl to an O face and back again.

"You like that dick, don't you, slut? Had to come back for more, didn't cha?"

Bloodshot eyes rolled back in his head upon the next deep dive.

"OHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

Lauren glugged and trilled, the resulting vibrations causing his seminal fluids to become thicker with heavier consistency. She knew he was close again.

"Looks like she's been hungry, my man. What's the matter, Cors, you not taking care of business anymore? "

With the maniacal laugh that all Miller women had, Lauren threw her head back, the large and ready-to-discharge dick slapping her on one cheek. Opaque droplets flew through the air, as she wiped them away and stood up.

"He can't fuck me the way you can, baby. Never could."

"Is that right buddy? That undersized motor got too many miles on it now?"

It was an obvious volley to test the waters. When there was no reaction, Zane took it up a notch, stepping behind Lauren, looping one arm around her waist, the other around her neck.

"You know I'm going to fuck her, right? Somebody's got to do it."

The lovers paused, looking directly into Corey's misty glare, waiting. Waiting for anything. He simply nodded, then lowered his gaze, both hands moving between his legs where a scrawny semi was twitching itself back to full mast.

"Hey pal," Zane snapped his fingers. "Up here."

Corey lifted his eyes to see Picardo's calloused hands rubbing Lauren's ribbed turtleneck. Shoulders, arms, belly. She leaned back, writhing with pleasure under the mechanic's rough touch, eyes closed...groaning. Groping her small tits beneath the sweater, Zane traced the outline of those perfect globes, teasing out those toothy nipples like a lab technician trying to find a vein.

Kissing her neck from behind, the biker sucked hard, surely leaving a mark. With a pop, he tore his lips from her skin.

"I never did thank you for bringing us together, Cors."

Intertwining his left hand with Lauren's, he held up her wedding ring.

"I've dreamt about being with her since I handed you this."

“A symbol of our undying love, right babe?” Smirking, she ground her ass into Zane's crotch, sighing heavily.

Releasing her hand, he dropped to the bottom of her sweater and began raising it, exposing firm abs, while the other hand caressed a taut tummy.

"Didn't know that I wanted to fuck her so bad, did ya? Oh hell yeah. All those parties, all those softball games…Christ, those tight uniform pants! She was your girl, but my fantasy."

Inching the sweater up, both lovers stared intensely at Corey, who was slowly beginning to stroke his own neglected meat.

"Dreamt about touching her skin."

Zane rolled the turtleneck over Lauren's little breasts and groped them hard. She gasped loudly.

"Sucking her nips."

Lauren began to purr.

The biker could see the troubled emotions on his friend’s face and decided to give him an out.

"Got anything to say...friend?"

But Corey was also visibly aroused and very much so. He knew the safe word but didn’t use it.

“No.”

"Good," Zane barked, “not that it would matter.”

With a sharp shove, he released Lauren, pushing her towards her husband.

"Now then. Strip your whore wife for me."

Lauren said nothing, just grinned and turned, facing Zane, back to Corey, awaiting the disrobing. Wobbling to his feet, dick flapping between his thighs, the graying wittol swallowed hard. With two hands, he gripped the sweater and pulled it over her head, casting it to the floor.

"That's more like it," Picardo smiled at her tiny bouncing breasts. "Mm-mmm. Did Lauren ever tell you I actually hit on her once? Yeah, back when she was coaching. Out of town tourney. Cedar Rapids, I think."

Corey looked over his wife's shoulder at the mountain of a man who was slipping off his pants, the abundant package swinging between his legs.

"Yeah, she told me."

“Oh yeah, what do you think about that?”

Lauren giggled. “He jacked off.”

“Hah! Good one. I would’ve used her mouth to get me off instead of my hand, but hey, that’s just me. Anyway, I would've fucked her too, man. Slammed this piece until the whole hotel complained. Know why I didn't?"

Zane smiled, looking between the two as his friend shook his head.

"Cuz she wouldn't let me. Nope, totally shut me down. She was a good girl then, Cors, a real winner, the perfect wife. And now you've turned her into a grade-A slut.”

The smile on his face faded.

“Are you proud of yourself, you sick, twisted fuck? She's nothing more than a cum dump now, a toy for guys like me to use."

That got a giggle from Lauren as Corey stood behind her trembling, the mist in his eyes welling.

"Now her skirt. I'm going to fuck that 'til the whole goddamn block wakes up."

Eyes closed, Corey did as his friend asked. With two hands, he undid the tiny clasp at the waist, then lowered the zipper until it got to the stop.

"Thanks, hon," Lauren whispered, stepping out of the leather.

"And the panties," Zane commanded.

Slowly, Corey sat back down in the easy chair, pulling the silk underwear down to her ankles as he went. The aroma of her arousal hit his nostrils hard, causing them to flare.

"Come 'ere, bitch!" the biker shouted.

Naked except for heels, Lauren strolled leisurely over to her date, deliberately bouncing her firm ass so it rocked, made paler by the surrounding tanned back and legs. Knowing her husband could not see, she winked while approaching Zane. He was playing the part quite nicely. With a quick grab of her black mane, he stayed in character, whirling the lithe body into his arms once again.

“You want me to fuck her, don’t you? Oh, I know you do. Answer me, do…you…want…me…to…fuck…YOUR WHORE WIFE?

Corey inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, then nodded.

“I thought so.”

With Lauren's neck in the crook of one arm, the bulging mechanic walked his free hand between her legs, spreading the moist slit until her butterfly was completely exposed, bright pink lips peeking out.

While she squirmed with pleasure, he rubbed his index, middle, and ring fingers against her swelling labia, the wetness coating each digit. A small gasp escaped her when the first one penetrated her yearning hole. As the second followed, the gasp turned into whimpers, her gaze locked defiantly on her husband. Bending slightly to allow better access, Zane wiggled in a third, sliding all three deeper.