Ascending Lauren Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thumb eventually found her swollen button and began to massage it. The more he fingered her, the more she writhed, eyes glazing over, a sure sign she was slipping completely under the biker’s control.

"Oh, God!" Lauren cried out as the first bolt of lightning shot through her seething body.

Seeing his wife’s raw rapture, Corey sought to feel his own, a hand creeping back around his crinkled member.

Fap, fap, fap.

Fingers flying now, Zane’s hand probed further, widening the gap between her pussy lips, allowing for greater egress of vaginal fluids as it reacted to the blistering incursion. What began as trickles had become rivulets of clear juices running down the insides of her legs, glistening in the lamplight.

“C’mon, give it up, bitch. Cum for me!”

For Lauren, the bliss was almost unbearable, causing her to twist and squeal, legs scuffling and rising from the floor as Zane held her in place.

“Ahaaaaaaaaaaaa YES YESSSSSSS!”

Moaning more himself, Corey’s gingerly strokes became faster, more urgent.

“That’s it, man,” Zane coaxed, “pull that fucking pud of yours! Let’s see who’s gonna fuck your wife tonight, shall we? May the best man win!”

Lauren screamed, lifting both feet off the carpet at once. As she came down, Zane’s arms were the only thing keeping her from falling. Thrashing about, globs of secretions were flung near and far, landing conspicuously on various pieces of furniture.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop! Gunna…gunna…”

Eyes snapping open, Lauren joined Zane in watching her husband furiously masturbate, like some kind of profane spectator event. Laying in his recliner, hands busy, he stared back at them, determined to cum one way or another.

“Jack it, cucky, jack it for us. Show your buddy how you get off now.”

Corey grunted, barely able to talk, eyes fixated on Lauren’s nakedness, pussy juices puddling in the carpet below her.

Fap, fap, fap.

“OH GOD MAKE ME CUM MOTHERFUCKER!” her carnal howls echoed through the house.

With lubed ease, Zane slipped the rest of his hand up her gasping cunt, shoving it passed the knuckles, thumb working like a piston against her clit.

“OH NO, OH NO, ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssss!”

Legs spread wide now, Lauren was nearing the well-deserved climax she’d been earning all night. Slipping a hand behind Zane’s head, she pulled his face to hers. Open lips accepting seeking tongues, Corey looked on as they kissed as only passionate lovers can.

Fap, fap, fap.

Timing it just right. Zane closed his fist and shoved it into her sopping hole even deeper, the sounds of sloppy juices filling the room.

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD!"

Lauren exploded with the force of a thousand novas, piercing the air with high-pitched shrills, squirming and curling as Zane tried mightily to contain her. With a deep, groan, her body suddenly went limp, collapsing against his chest, where she decompressed, panting heavily.

+++++

Fap, fap, fap.

Corey continued his self-pleasuring while Lauren recovered, eventually looking over to see her husband struggling mightily to cum.

"You want him to fuck me, don't you, babe? You want to see your best friend pound me with his much bigger cock, don’t you?"

Corey's eyes focused on his naked wife, fluids running down her legs. Her words were helpful.

"Yes," he hissed.

Without needing further encouragement, Zane pounced, grabbing Lauren's wrists and pulling her forearms behind her. With one hand pinning them to the small of her back, the other grabbed a fist full of raven hair and pushed the brunette forward, guiding her until she stood in front of her husband, naked and nasty.

"Grab 'em" he snarled, pushing her down to the recliner's padded arms.

Face to face now, the long-married couple stared at each other, perspiration pouring off their faces.

Fap, fap, fap.

Lauren laughed, blowing sweaty bangs from her eyes. "He's going to fuck me, Twisty. Zane’s going to fuck me silly. Right here. Right now. And you can’t do shit about it.”

Fap, fap, fap.

"HOLYEEEE SHIIIIIIT!" she exclaimed as Zane yanked hard on her hair, snapping an already sore neck back, slamming his hard, long, warped cock into her steaming slit as far as it would go. For a brief instant, Corey didn't exist to the two coupled lovers. Nothing did except for pure bliss and passion. The younger man withdrew, then speared her again, and again, and again.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck. That's it, that's it! DO ME...DO ME!"

With one hand on his dick, Corey reached out and slapped one of his wife's tits as she squeezed the stuffing out of the chair. Lauren squealed with delight.

“That’s it, that’s it,” she snarled. “Treat me like the whore I am!”

Zane grabbed her hips and ramped up the pace.

"Watch him, babe, watch him fuck your pretty little wife. All those wasted years, those long nights with YOU when I should have been fucking HIM!”

Corey cried out in twisted euphoria as that devastating dagger struck his heart. From there it traveled to his burning crotch, fueling the stew of emotions that was driving the assault on his dick.

"Laur, oh no...you don’t mean that!"

"Don’t I? Do...it...Zane," Lauren begged between long, deep thrusts, “show my button-down hubby how a real man fucks his woman."

"Such...a...hot...twat," Zane muttered, “MY twat now! You don’t want it anymore.”

He nearly blurted out that it wasn’t quite as tight as their daughters, but close.

"How are you not hitting this EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, dude?" he panted, not missing a beat as he hammered the elder Miller’s bald pussy. "That’s fucking pathetic. If you won't, believe me, I will."

"Every night, every night, every night," Lauren taunted her husband.

"Right there, oh...oh...oh...right there! Gonna cum again!" she brayed.

In that moment, Corey no longer saw the woman in front of him as his wife. She was simply a whore, a rabid slut with hair drenched in sweat and spittle flowing uncontrollably from a mouth that had just sucked two dicks.

"OH GOD!" he bellowed, his small balls suddenly contracting.

"Shoo...shoo...shoot it, Twisty, shoot your load. Cum in your hand while your best friend cums in my pussy! That’s how it’s gonna be from now on!"

That did it.

“FUCK YOU, YOU GODDAMN TRAMP!”

With eyes locked on his oldest pal who was busy pummeling his whore-wife’s snatch with earnest, Corey grimaced and roared, his pudgy frame shuddering violently in the Lazy Boy as he came, sending a weak, but voluminous stream of semen onto Lauren's face.

"Shhhhhhhhittttttttt..." Zane cried out, the scene in front of him too incredibly hot to last much longer.

Using Lauren’s long hair, he yanked the brunette to her feet, flinging her onto the nearby sofa as she simply laughed dementedly.

"Take it, take my pussy. HURT ME, HIT ME, FUCK ME! EVERYBODY ELSE DOES!”

Smack.

The first backhand landed squarely on one cheek, splattering Corey's fresh jizz on the cushions.

Smack, smack.

"DO IT, DO IT, DO IT. Be the man my husband can't anymore!"

Zane grabbed her throat and squeezed while he spread her legs wide.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, SLUT!"

More maniacal laughing. It was all fun and games until the mechanic's massive cock slammed full force into her sopping cunt, sending juices everywhere.

"Owwwwwww, GAHD-DAMMMM, SHHHITTTT!"

Faster and deeper, Zane brutally rammed his steel into the beautiful executive's hot pussy as her husband looked on with spent dick.

"Choke me, baby, make me feel it! GAAAHHHHHH!"

Unmerciful now, Zane tightened his hand around her throat and continued the assault, feeling his own climax building. Using his free hand, he slapped both tiny titties, repeatedly, until they began to redden.

"OWWWWWW!"

"My dick’s in your girl, Coreeeee,” the biker shouted over his shoulder. “In your wife’s cunt....Coreeeee!"

Lauren's eyes began to distend as his grip grew tighter. She wanted to be his cum dump, his whore, his slut!

"Yeth, yeth, take it, take my puth-eee! All yuths baby!"

"Sweet fucking Jesus! I'm gonna cum!”

Zane pulled out and straddled her hips.

“Where?” he gasped, fingers pumping his own cock, seconds away.

“His ring,” Lauren sneered back, lifting her left hand, “cum on the ring!”

With a booming voice resounding off the walls, the biker obliged, unloading wave after wave of hot spunk onto her hand, coating bony knuckles until it dripped between wiggling fingers. While most of it found its way onto her belly, enough of the thick white ejaculate stuck to the shiny gold band and sparkling diamond inset to serve the purpose.

“Maybe you should’ve just kept this in your pocket, love,” Lauren professed, referring to Zane’s role in their wedding.

Holding the ring high, she waved it at her husband who was busy cleaning up his own mess.

“See, babe,” the loving wife snickered, “the best man did win!”

+++++

After basking in the afterglow, the unconventional threesome rose, using various pieces of clothing to wipe up residual fluids.

"How was that?" Zane whispered when Corey went to the kitchen for paper towels.

Nodding after her husband, who was soiled with his own cum, she smiled broadly.

“From the looks of things, I'd say pretty good."

"Then my work here is done then," Zane teased.

"Like hell it is," Lauren shook her head, pulling him towards the staircase. "Follow me."

As they climbed to the second floor, she called out down the steps.

“Hey babe, be a dear and bring us up a few drinks, okay?"

+++++

Minutes later, Corey walked out of the kitchen, drink tray in hand: another vodka cranberry for Lauren, and one Old Fashion each for him and Zane.

Killing the whole-house music, Corey navigated through the lower level, turning off the lights one by one. He was a bit jollier now, encouraged by Lauren’s invitation upstairs.

Bring us up a few drinks, she had said, not just for me and Zane..

If that threesome in Miami with Max the bar owner meant anything, there was still a glimmer of hope of being with Lauren that night, although the thought of Zane being there would take getting used to.

Corey climbed the stairs to the second level slowly, struggling to keep the tray level. At the top, to the right, were Caroline and Amelia's old bedrooms. Turning left, Corey pattered down the corridor until he got to the master, quite proud for not spilling a drop. Finding the door closed, he shook his head.

Could’ve at least propped it open for me.

With great care, he bent slightly and reached out to turn the handle.

Click.

“What?” he wondered out loud. They hadn’t locked the door in years. Didn't even recall where the key was.

“Lauren?”

A few of her giggles were discernable through the paneled wood.

“Zane?”

Nothing.

“C’mon, guys, I have the drinks.”

Still nothing.

“Ain’t funny. Open the fucking door.”

Had there not been an open house scheduled for the following weekend, Corey might have considered popping the handle. But he didn’t.

What was that?

Pressing an ear to the door, he listened intently. Music. Soft music. Lover’s music. Oddly familiar.

“Dance with me,” he heard Lauren ask Zane.

The more he listened, the more memories came flooding back. It was that song! Yes, of course was. The first tune they had danced to in their hotel room on their wedding night. Slow, tender, passionate. It was a time when the world seemed to stop around them.

And now she was sharing their song with him. With his best friend. His best man.

And soon...they would be sharing his bed.