Ascending Lauren Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren giggled again, showering his cheeks and hair with kisses until he caught his breath. Then, with a long one to his forehead...

"We need to talk."

+++++

As his dick began to once again turtle, the weary husband turned on his side.

"Okay."

"Are you really good with how we are? What we're doing?"

Corey shrugged. "Seens to me you're doing all the work."

"You know what I mean. Like last night."

"You mean getting locked out of my own bedroom...in my own house...and having to listen to my wife get fucked by my best friend?"

"See?" Lauren punched a flabby bicep. "You never say anything, but then make smart ass comments later. If it's too much we can..."

"Stop? Like you would if I ask?"

Lauren chewed on that but did not answer.

"I thought so," Corey frowned. The silence wasn't surprising.

Finally, she nodded her head. "Yes. But we'd never be the same."

Corey raised his chin and rested it on her chest. "Agreed."

"Wait, that was my question and you twisted it. Now its your turn."

"I haven't used the word, have I?"

"No, you haven't.

"But you sure send conflicting messages. On one hand, you act like I'm sticking a knife in your back, but then on the other, the next thing I know you're making a mess."

Both of them looked at the newly formed puddle in the middle of the bed.

"I know, I'm sorry. It's a love-hate thing. I can't explain it. It's like...," Corey shut his eyes, trying to think of a good analogy. "It's like popping a good-sized zit, you know? You prod, you poke, you cajole. Painful and exhilarating, all at the same time. Then you grab it between your thumb and finger and squeeze. Easy at first, cuz it hurts. Then gradually harder, anticipating...until it breeches, the release overwhelmingly satisfying even though you know you've just cratered your face."

Lauren cocked an eyebrow. "That's how it feels? Pressure?"

Rolling onto his back, Corey put one hand behind his head and nodded in acknowledgment.

"Yeah. All those emotions, built over time, need relief. Every second that goes by is painfully exquisite, relishing the mounting pressure that's forged by little things. Seeing men ogle you, flirt with you. Thinking of you alone, a thousand miles away, knowing you are hunting and being hunted. It can all be solved by thirty seconds in the bathroom, but it's more fun to let the tension evolve. Then a trigger comes along to provide that valve. It can be a wet dream or..."

"A real one?"

"Yeah. Like last night."

Stroking his hair, Lauren kissed his nose. "You are quite the enigma, Mr. Miller."

Corey sighed heavily. "A broken one. I guess most guys like me are in some way."

Gently jostling his head, she disagreed.

"That's bullshit. You're just wired differently. The circuitry simply took a while to come together. You've been getting off on guys eyeing me for years, although you kept that a secret. Now, we've taken it to the next level. There are no more secrets."

Well, not many anyway, she tightened her lower jaw.

"So...how many more levels are there?" He thought back to her selling herself, well aware he wasn't the only one of them with kinks.

Rolling onto her side to spoon, Lauren ran fingers through his hair.

"It doesn't matter, we'll climb them together, okay? You know, I don't often say it, but you deserve a lot of credit for helping me see sex in a different light. It's a gift to share, to enjoy."

Corey snuggled against the contour of her back, the head of his now flaccid cock retreating into its hood at the coldness of her flesh.

"And thank you for not thinking I'm broken."

+++++

February 12. Ten days to go. 

'Your destination is on the right.'

Charlie Weber checked the GPS address and slowed his yellow Kia Soul in front of an unassuming one-story house. It didn't look like much. Clay tiled roof. A few palm trees, shrubs, and a brick horseshoe driveway. Typical for homes in the wealthy Miami neighborhood of Coral Gables. While the front was relatively austere, the inside and rear of the property would be where the real money was, many of them backing up to one of the city's canals.

Steering his small car onto the stone path and shutting off the engine, the young man hesitated before getting out. While he had dropped Chloe Ceallaigh off plenty of times at hotels and tricks' homes, this particular trip made him feel like he was leading the lamb to slaughter. Before he could come around to help remove her wardrobe trunk, she had it halfway out the backseat, landing on the driveway with a thud.

"Jeez, Chloe, how many outfits do you need in one day?" he asked, righting the hard-shell Samsonite and following her to the front door.

"Talent has to bring their own wardrobe, you know that."

"I thought you said the screenplay was mostly pool related?"

"It is, but one must be prepared."

Charlie shook his head. It seemed ironic so much clothing was needed for a scene that would ultimately contain none. Nor was he thrilled about his roommate's decision to be in yet another adult film. Sometimes it seemed her goal of retiring from the sex industry by the age of thirty was just too aggressive. After pressing the doorbell, the pair stood in silence and waited until a buxom middle-aged blonde opened the door. Dressed in denim shorts and a black concert tee, sporting pink eyeglasses, her attractive yet well-worn features indicated that she at one time may have been on the other side of the camera.

"Yes?"

"Chloe Ceallaigh to see Mr. Hammond. I'm scheduled to work with Jason Aldridge today."

The woman gave both a once over. She was definitely going to need to check the ages for these two. With some hesitation, the blonde made way for them to enter.

"They're out by the pool," she said flatly. "I'm Patti. Come back and see me before you do anything but talk, ya hear? You need to sign your life away."

A look of concern crossed Charlie's face.

"She's joking," Chloe rolled her eyes, pulling him onto the patio.

Glancing back over his shoulder, he wasn't so sure. Patti shot him an amused look.

Outside, the veranda opened to a large backyard surrounded by a tall privacy fence. Milling about were five or six crew members.

"Chloe!"

A man not much older than Charlie waved and called her over. He was standing next to a couple amicable looking gentlemen in their mid-forties. "

"Hi Jason!"

"Hi babe. You're early."

"You said there would be a lot of paperwork."

"Oh, there is. Chloe, this is Georgie Hammond, our awesome, creative director. And this is Ambrose Friar, your, uh, husband for the day. Guys, Chloe Ceallaigh."

The dancer exchanged pleasantries with the two older men. Jason was fire as always, dressed in tight midnight blue swim trunks that highlighted his large package quite nicely. Everything about him screamed sex, from large square shoulders and rippling muscles to a tight six-pack. The producer-director was nice enough too, sporting typical Miami hipster garb but speaking with a New Jersey accent. Ambrose simply smiled and looked on, knowing his place as second fiddle. In an industry where youth was king, his age had relegated the one-time star to character roles such as this.

"You done work for Bartholin House before?" Georgie asked the well-endowed redhead.

"Um, no. Actually, I haven't done many videos. Only a few. Last one was with Impure Films I believe," she replied, looking nervous.

"Great, a novice," Hammond harrumphed. "Still, fresh faces are always a plus. Nice hair. Great tits. You'll do fine. You read the script? You know what we're shooting today?"

"A sequel to Mary Poppins?" the redhead quipped, grinning.

The director looked at Jason with a grin.

"Hitchcock wasn't wrong."

Jason just shrugged.

Then the director noticed Charlie.

"Who are you?"

A pregnant pause crept over the conversation before Chloe piped up.

"My agent."

The color drained from her roommate's face. What?

The redhead bit her lip. Why the hell did I say that?

Hammond shot him a look of doubt. Mighty young to be an agent. And yet, everyone looked young to him these days.

"Good, cuz having husbands or friends around a set is nothin' but trouble." Then to Charlie, "Don't get in the way, capeesh?"

Chloe clenched her teeth and scolded herself for fibbing. Why didn't she just introduce him as a pal or even her driver? Either would have gotten him escorted out, which any other time she would have preferred. So why lie now? Did she want him to stay and watch her...fuck?

"Alright, let's run this down, then you go find Patti, sign papers, and go to makeup.

"We're doing a series of shorts about cucks. It'll be one of several, but this is the only one you three will be appearing in. Terms will be in the contract, and we don't shoot shit until you sign. This episode follows the characters of Millie and Fred, a really hot wife who we will infer doesn't get much at home. They just hosted a pool party and hubby's much younger boss is the last one to leave. But not by accident. He's been flirting with wifey the entire time and the viewer will see the sparks fly between them. Hubby notices it too but does nothing about it. It's his boss, right? What can he do?

"As the other guests clear out, he sees his chance by helping clean up. What host doesn't want that? Dialogue begins once they get to the bedroom after Millie spills wine on Jax. We'll start with a blowjob, then cunnilingus, missionary, doggy and reverse cowgirl. It all ends with anal. Wife and boss humiliate poor Fred throughout, so make sure you know your lines."

The director looked at Chloe. "You tested?"

She nodded. "About a week ago."

"Flushed out? Do you need an enema? Patti can help with that."

"No, I did this morning."

"Then what are you waiting for? Go!"

After hearing that kind of exchange, Charlie debated leaving altogether. He was used to seeing his friend take her clothes off and disappear into the VIP rooms at the club, but this was on a whole other level. Knowing someone was having sex and seeing them do it were two different things entirely, and he wasn't quite sure he could handle it. Lately, his feelings for her had grown immensely. Well beyond friendship, and while he knew she didn't feel the same, it didn't change how he felt. At the same time, she hadn't asked him to leave, either.

With a sigh, the mop-haired kid took a seat out of the way, behind where technicians were setting up lighting. She must have had good reason for him to hang around, enough to lie. Maybe she was just afraid. Or perhaps she just wanted to know he was near. Either way, Charlie had always been there, and he wasn't going to quit her now.

+++++

Inside the palatial residence, Chloe signed all legal papers Patti put in front of her. While looking them over, the older woman stole glances at the girl as the makeup artist did her thing.

"Autumn Breeze, huh? Nice stage name."

"Thanks."

"You've done porn?"

"Only a few scenes. All with Jason. You?"

Patti smiled. "A few. Hundred."

"But not now?"

"Oh, I help Georgie out when he needs a MILF or mom. But mostly I keep my clothes on these days."

"I see. Now I'll have to do some searches, just to see you naked. You're absolutely beautiful."

That was so Chloe, always the flirt, making people feel good about themselves.

"And so are you."

The two women felt sparks fly while the makeup girl carried on primping and painting. She'd seen it all before. But as much as Chloe liked the touch of a female, she enjoyed cock more, which brought her thoughts back to the fair-skinned boy waiting for her poolside.

Agent? I called him my agent. What was I thinking?

Did she really want him there? After all, there was still time to ask him to leave. And he'd probably go without protest. But why had she enabled this in the first place? It wasn't out of fear. Being an escort, she'd been alone with men plenty. Plus, Jason was there, and for the most part, Bartholin House was a reputable production company.

So why? Did she actually want him to see her have sex? Maybe for some strange, unresolved voyeuristic reason? What would be the purpose? Jealousy? Titillation? He'd seen her in the buff plenty of times, so nudity wouldn't be a big deal. Seeing her do the nasty would be new to him, hopefully. The shorts she'd done previously had limited distribution and were never on the internet, so it was unlikely he'd ever seen them. To have him see her fucking - even if it was mostly acting  - would also be opening a door on a threshold not yet crossed. For years Chloe had kept her feelings at bay and sex out of their relationship. That was intentional, of course, to save the poor boy from a lot of heartache.

So, the question remained. Why now?

+++++

The afternoon sun was not warming Amelia's old bedroom much as Lauren worked through her oldest daughter's closet, clothing piling up with items for charity. It was always tough to give away outfits that had been barely worn, but there was no sense in tossing them in the garbage. Someone would be happy to have warm, gently used sweaters. While contemplating whether to keep an old Cyclones sweatshirt, her phone rang.

"Lauren?"

"Yes," she answered cautiously. The male voice sounded familiar.

"It's Myles. Myles Kanzanka."

A broad smile crossed the brunette's face. "Oh wow, hi Myles."

"You sound surprised."

Lauren dropped the Iowa State swag into the charity pile. "Well, it's not every day a billionaire calls me."

"You know I'm just a regular guy."

"Sure, that hundred-million-dollar yacht screams normal."

Kanzanka laughed. "You got me there. Listen, interestingly enough, that's why I'm calling. I'm hosting another cruise next weekend. I was wondering if you and your husband, um..."

"Corey."

"Yeah, Corey. Was wondering if you two would like to join us."

A moment of silence followed. An earlier invite months ago had been Max's idea as part of a plot to finally give Corey what he'd been pestering her for. This, on the other hand, was a direct invitation from the owner himself.

"I'm flattered, but why us?"

"Why not you? You're a fun, energetic, liberal minded couple. You know that my parties can get a little risqué, and yet you don't judge. Precisely the people I need to go out on the dinghy with us."

She had to admit, the wealthy man was a pretty nice guy and had a way of putting people at ease.

"I'd love to, but I'm afraid my husband won't be in Miami. He's got a couple more weeks in Des Moines."

"Ah, that's too bad. Decent chap. Didn't get in the way."

You mean he didn't mind his wife getting laid.

"Well, that settles it then, you'll fly solo. Max will probably be there if he can get away. You guys can catch up."

Another fifteen seconds of dead air before Lauren drew her next breath.

"Okay, sure, I'm in."

"That's great. I'll send details to this number. As always, come as you are but bring a swimsuit. I liked the gold one, by the way."

"You remember, Mr. Kanzanka, I'm flattered."

There was a laugh at the other end of the phone before it went dead.

"You are hard one to forget, Miss Lauren."

+++++

"Let's go folks," Georgie clapped his hands. "We've already got b-roll, now let's get some establishing shots and promos."

Charlie looked up from his phone as Chloe and Jason, er...Millie and Jax...walked onto the patio from the house through a sliding glass door. It had been about forty minutes since they'd disappeared into makeup and the results were stunning. Shiny skin, typical even for tanned bodies in the scorching Florida sun, was now gone, replaced by a deep, even primer, set by powder that gave their pores an even glow for 4K filming. Dressed only in a skimpy green bikini, the dancer's face was smooth and radiant, heavy on the mascara to give her a decidedly slutty appearance. Jason's face had a more natural look now, with obvious hotspots toned down. The swim trunks he wore looked more like men's underwear than anything else and showed off his manhood well. For his part as the cuck, Ambrose was void of all makeup, allowing for a pale, pasty, unhealthy look, all by design, of course.

Such stereotypes, Charlie mused. Just like Hollywood, porn is complete bullshit too.

As if to make his point, Hammond ran the actors through several scenes that would ultimately establish the short.

- The wife and boss innocently talking.

- The boss helping her clean up after the party. They filmed a shot of them both doing dishes at the sink while they watched through a window, laughing amorously while hubby straightened up the pool deck. 

- A clumsy wife spilling remnants from a wine glass on Jax's trunks.

After that, it was the photographer's turn. As Charlie looked on, a chubby guy named Wayne guided Chloe, Jason, and Ambrose through a series of stills which would be used to promote the fine film.

- Millie the Wife and Jax, the husband's young, handsome boss tossing back and forth a large red and white beach ball, smiling and chatting innocuously as Fred sits in the background enjoying a fruity cocktail.

- Millie and Jax in the pool, splashing and flirting as the husband looks on, unconcerned.

- Several scenes where the boss rubs suntan lotion on his employee's wife's back, and she his, while staring at his impressive crotch. Then...sans trunks.

Christ, no wonder he does adult films.

"Okay, Millie," Wayne instructed, using the stage name to help her stay in character, "Millie licks the tip, holds, then turns this way."

Chloe did so obediently, lips closing around the big cock's head, eyes looking at the camera. This went on for several minutes as the photographer put them through the paces.

"Deep throat and hold." 

"Ball fondle and hold."

"Kiss, stroke...and hold."

"Condescending grins from both wife and boss towards husband."

"Hubby, arms up with questioning expression."

Charlie had to admit, even though he was watching a live action blowjob, had it been anyone but Chloe, the whole moment would have been anything but erotic. Yet, although she was relatively inexperienced at filming - her body language was hesitant, and directions had to be repeated - she was the consummate professional throughout. As everyone began to perspire under the mid-day sun, he could see the nerves in her eyes. Occasionally, she'd glance his way, just for a split second, then go back to the task at hand. Just making sure I'm here, he guessed, suppressing the urge to whisk her away. Watching her devour a penis within yards was one of the toughest things he ever had to do.

A quick break for dabs of makeup and water, then the shoot resumed. This time Jason was laying back on a chaise lounge with Chloe going down on him, topless, pendulous breasts swaying.

"Slurp and hold."

"Deep now, then slowly back up. Look at your husband."

Although patently contrived, Charlie found himself adjusting his shorts to hide an embarrassing erection. The girl he'd sat on the couch with just last night watching sitcoms was now fellating a perfect male specimen. A scene the young man had often jacked off to, although in those fantasies, he himself had been the recipient of that pleasurable activity.

And so it went, pose after pose. Chloe eventually lost her bottoms and straddled the ripped Adonis while silently mocking her fake husband. Ambrose in turn hovered over the two, acting like he was losing his mind. It was all well scripted with Wayne moving them through each sequence. Between takes, the actors cut up and joked with each other like old friends. It was all so sterile, and if the female lead hadn't been Charlie's secret crush, he doubted that he'd be sprouting the hard-on he was desperately trying to hide. A few times Patti even nudged the director, pointing at the pubescent 'agent', noting how the color had drained completely from the young man's face.