Ascending Lauren Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of it, all of it! Ooh baby, give me all of that cock. Make me cum like Freddy can't!"

Georgie nodded, looking around at the rest of the crew. That's more like it.

Ambrose played his character well too, punching the comforter next to him, sniffling like an idiot. "No, no, no."

"OH GOD!" Millie screeched.

It sounded real enough, a passing grade for a short porn flick for certain, though only Chloe knew for sure she was faking it. Jason, having been with her before, could tell something was amiss.

"So beautiful, so slutty, SO TIGHT!" he cried out, hoping to get her to continue the passion, but with every passing minute, whatever momentum she'd come out of the gate with this time was diminishing. And yet, together the actors fought through their fabricated performance, with Jason carrying much of the dialogue while railing Chloe from behind.

"Your wife's the best, Fred! Think of this the next time you and I are sitting in a conference room!"

"But, sir," Fred responded right on cue, holding his head in his hands, a woeful look on his face. How would he ever face his boss at work again?

"No buts about it. I think I'll take my lunch breaks over here from now on!"

"No, Mr. Johnson...please no!"

Hammond had never seen the young girl work before, so he didn't know the red-hot scorching sex she was capable of. As such, there was no reason to stop the scene. True, he'd seen better efforts from the regulars, but the chemistry between these two was good and their bodies exceptional. He was hopeful she'd pick it up some.

Likewise, Charlie had never seen his friend in the throes of passion and didn't know any different. For him, every twist of her body, every mewl, every contorted facial expression drove him crazy, wishing he could whip his dick out right there and jerk off. But that...that would surely get him thrown out.

"OH, OH, OH, OH!" Chloe moaned below. Unfortunately, from his position in the rafters, the view of her was limited. Facing away, he mostly saw the back and top of Jason's powerful body as the established porn star knelt behind the less experienced actress. Holding pallid hips tight with contrasting tan and muscular arms, Jason bit his lip and fucked her wet pussy the only way he knew how: hard and fast.

Still, Charlie caught glimpses of his crush's head, just over the man's broad shoulders, mussed crimson hair obscuring her cheeks as the full, loose mane rocked back and forth with each plunge.

"M-m-more," Millie groaned, admirably keeping pace, driving her hips back into his. Despite her reservations, the incessant pounding and knowledge that no less than five men, including her soul mate, were watching her get fucked finally began to raise her temperature. That, combined with a request from Georgie for reverse cowgirl, changed everything.

The pair switched positions quickly, with the young man lying on his back and Chloe straddling those powerful hips, putting her ass to his broad chest, small feet pressed against his elbows. As she poised the pussy above the proud, freestanding cock, she caught a glimpse of someone in the loft above. After finding Jason's cock with one hand, she looked again, this time locking eyes with Charlie, noting his expression was an odd mixture of pleasure and pain. Their gaze held as she used the other hand to grip Jason's knee while slowly lowering herself onto the imposing, pulsating shaft. Catching his breath, the youngster watching from above marveled at her wanton beauty, now on full display for him. For the first time, he could see real lust on Chloe face as the wide head penetrated her moist slit, parting the scarlet hair on it's fleshy lips, disappearing inch by inch. The further she slid down the rigid steel, the more intense the fire in her eyes. Through them, Charlie could almost feel the cock's girth slicing into her hot canal.

"OHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK!" the redhead cried out in ecstasy, never looking away.

With expert precision honed from years of practice, the dancer began to grind her hips into Jason's, gliding back and forth along his crotch as he squeezed her sides tightly.

"Fuck me," Millie's character gasp breathlessly, the script suddenly coming back to the redhead.

"Fuck me like he can't!

"Give me that big cock!"

Hammond sat back in his chair, pleased that the scene was now escalating as it should. He did notice, however, that the young girl's attention was held not by the accomplished actors, but by the scrawny kid in the alcove above. This was not lost on Ambrose either, who shot a questioning glance at the director. In turn, Georgie held up a hand to silence any protest. The momentum was too good to spoil.

"OH SHIT, OH GODDAMN!" Chloe cried out in pleasure, her large breasts heaving with every thrust.

Jason doubled down, thrusting his cock up and deep into Chloe's dripping hole. Charlie watched as the man's nutsack jostled erotically with every downstroke. Aware that his costar's attention was fixated on the boy above, Jason capitalized on her developing enthusiasm by banging her unostentatiously, allowing her natural pruriency to come out.

"That's it, pound my married cunt, Mr. Johnson," Millie, the unfaithful wife begged, never taking her eyes off Charlie. "Do me, do me hard!

"I want to feel your cum all over me!

"Give me that hot jizz! Faster, faster!"

Chloe smiled to herself as she saw the distressful rapture written on Charlie's face. He was suffering emoting beatitude and misery, all at the same time.

I enjoying his anguish and torture? 

"Fuck my hot little pussy," she demanded, eyes boring into her friend.

Everyone in the room knew the command wasn't directed at Jason, but it didn't matter. The scene was trending towards epic now and no one wanted to stop it. Bouncing up and down, Chloe's passion grew by the second as she impaled herself on the big cock with glee. The faster she rode, the more vocal she became, all the while probing Charlie's very soul. His angst seemingly fueled her lust, along with the tent protruding from his shorts.

Oh my God, he's hard. Hard because of me!

Difficult to comprehend, but her best pal, her confidant, buddies since the orphanage...was getting off over her getting fucked!

The thought was too much to process, too goddamn hot. A low otherworldly moan escaped her trembling, pretty lips, until it grew in volume, rising in pitch as salacity took over.

Hundreds of men had seen her disrobe, many of those using one hole or another for their own gratification.

"Muh-muh-muh-en-ewwwww."

But being ravaged in front of someone so close was irrepressibly naughty. Almost taboo.

What would he be like as a lover? Does he want to fuck me? Do I want to fuck him?

"OH GAAAAAWWWWWDDDDD!

The first wave of a small orgasm gripped her body, convulsing it in a most lovely, twisted way. Minds melding through their intense gaze, Charlie could almost feel her cum. It was something he so desperately wanted to do himself. Leaning back slightly on Jason's stomach, Chloe's outstretched arms placed her hands in his to support herself. Eyes narrowed, for the first time in her life, she purposely affixed her roommate with the most seductive bedroom eyes she could muster. With gyrating hips, she ground her pussy against the towering cock, lifting then slamming her pelvis down, lifting and slamming, enjoying every deep carnal incursion, elevating the reverse cowgirl position to new heights.

"See how wet I get for other men?" 'Millie' blurted out. "Men who get to fuck me every day while you watch from afar."

The redhead was clearly going off script now, causing Ambrose to mouth 'what the fuck?' at Georgie.

The director waved it off. 'Just go with it.' No way he was stopping this now. It was just getting good.

"What men, honey? How could you?" 'Fred' ad-libbed, trying to keep some semblance of the dialogue on track.

Thrusting her hips up and out, down and in, Chloe rode Jason faster, really getting into it. Georgie even brought in the pussy light to better illuminate the action. With the burning inner walls of her pussy cranking his cock like a lever, the young man felt his own release building. The young girl pulled out all the stops, her cunt clamping down on the quaking shaft, alternating speeds and pressure. Legs beginning to shake, the man Corey had once dubbed 'Don Juan' soon doubted just how much longer he was going to last. As if to confirm that concern, the smell of precum and vaginal juices stung everyone's nostrils. The room was beginning to overheat as even some of the crew joined Charlie in veiled concealment of bulges in their shorts.

"Your boss, your coworkers, anything with a dick. I need cock every day...something you can't give me. Can you handle it?"

As part of his character, Ambrose looked dejected, but everyone in the room knew who she was really talking to.

"Take it out, I want to see."

Hammond's eyebrows raised. That was definitely not in the script. He looked at Friar.

"Take it out, Goddamnit!" she repeated.

Several eyes surreptitiously glanced to the loft to see if the kid was actually going to do it. Seeing that her agent was in some kind of trance, Ambrose stood up and dropped trou. It was the first time in a year his older, less masculine dick had been on display. This is gonna cost you, he glared at the director.

"Are you watching him fuck me, baby?" Millie asked her fake husband but with eyes trained on Charlie. "Do you...like it?"

Ambrose response was of no consequence; the only one that mattered to her was the almost imperceptible nod that came from above.

"Please, please, please, Mr. Johnson, PLEEAAAASSSSEEEEE DESTROY MY CUNT!"

The odd symbiotic threesome was too much for Jason, who tapped her back. "I'm close," he whispered.

"STOP!" Hammond shouted, standing from his chair. He hated to stop the flow, but they had one more position to film and he didn't want to lose his big scene. "Patti, get the lube. Millie, fellate your hubby's boss...keep him hard."

Chloe smirked at Charlie one more time before breaking her gaze, easing off the stiff shaft and kneeling, taking it into her mouth. A minute later, the gorgeous assistant appeared with silicone jelly, shooing the stripper away. As Patti applied the lube to Jason's cock, Chloe climbed to the top of the mattress on all fours, looking back over her shoulder to see if Charlie was still watching. He was.

"Easy," Jason rasped to the older woman, trying to think of anything but the beautiful, retired porn star's hand lubricating his dick. "Have we worked together?"

Patti smiled as she wiped the palm of her hand on a towel. "I don't think so."

"You sure?"

"Oh, honey, no. I'd remember you."

Charlie shifted his stance against the railing and watched as Jason once again positioned himself behind Chloe.

"ROLL," Hammond called out and the set fell silent again.

"That's it, fuck my hot, filthy little asshole, Mr. Johnson," 'Millie begged her husband's boss.

'Jax' wasted no time in mounting the gaping brown hole staring up at him, gently easing into the awaiting rectum. The jelly helped to grease the way, allowing at least half of his cock to traverse the chute before having to pull back and try again. Eventually he was able to get all but a couple inches in. Charlie could almost feel her sphincter close around his own erect penis.

"Nnnnnngggg," Chloe gritted her teeth, her pelvis shuddering at the invasion.

Bit by bit, Jason began working that ass, establishing a rhythm as his unsheathed meat slid effortlessly in and out of the brown orifice, building speed. As seconds passed, he could tell her muscles were relaxing, as she matched his thrusts.

"Do it, baby, do my bunghole," the dancer yelped.

"You never let me do that, Millie," Husband Fred whimpered.

"Cause you're not man enough!" Wife Millie shot back.

Charlie was beside himself and didn't know what to do. His body was shaking, his dick was fully erect (no hiding it now) and he needed relief badly. And yet, he was riveted to the spot, watching the love of his life being fucked in the ass.

Jason pushed Chloe's face into the sheets as he crushed her colon. Her body responded by tensing, gripping his cock tighter, like a vice.

"OH FUCKKKKK!" the young man bellowed, one hand on the small of her back, the other gripping a hip.

"YESSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME!"

The two lovers began building to their mutual crescendo, grunting, moaning, muttering indiscernible words of passion that foretold the impending orgasms. Jason thrust into the slippery anus more methodically, harder and harder until he couldn't hold back anymore. Using a double tap on her spine as a signal, he withdrew his rigid member from the gushing brown hole while Chloe did a quick one-eighty, positioning herself in front of her costar, ready to take his load.

"Give it to me, Mr. Johnson," she coaxed, "Let my husband see what a real man has."

Jerking as he kneeled before her, Jason jacked faster, looking to her pretty face for the trigger he needed. It didn't take long to get it.

"Right here, baby," she purred, sticking her tongue out. "Give Millie your spunk."

Jason bayed loudly at the ceiling, grimacing as he came. Most of the first blast of milky white semen caught the redhead's forehead, the remaining falling onto the mattress. The second salvo hit the mark, coating her lips and chin with a copious amount of fluid. The last surge struck her nose and eyes, causing her to blink repeatedly.

Above them all, Charlie was sweating profusely, his face puffy and reddened as if he was going to explode. While the actors focused on earning their checks and the crew getting the perfect shot, no one noticed the faint-feeling young man making his way down the padded steps from the loft and leaving the bedroom. Mercifully, the hallway bathroom was mere feet away. Ducking inside, he yanked down his shorts and began masturbating furiously, reliving his Chloe getting pounded into oblivion. Soon, his own cum was shooting in the porcelain bowl below as he suppressed any outburst that would give him away. After every drop was milked from his thankful dick, he sighed with relief, flushed, and washed his hands. Opening the door, the now complaisant talent agent was startled to see Patti standing in the corridor waiting on him.

"We're done. She's asking for you."

+++++

'Apparently a better friend to you.'

That's not true, Lauren thought as she drove the fifteen minutes to Zane's house. And it was certainly not what she wanted. The biker was Corey's friend first and foremost, there was no doubt about that. Always had been and hopefully would continue to be. She had been the third wheel for years, never included on fishing or hunting trips. Nor invited to the rink to watch a hockey game. That had been their bond. Guy things. Regardless of what others might think of men with his fetish, her husband was still very much a man beyond bedroom walls.

So, what did she want?

Release...exhilaration...

Sex.

Rough, merciless sex. Had Corey left well enough alone, she wouldn't be driving over to Zane's place right now. Like many mature couples, she would have just been content to let the sex part of marriage fade like the setting sun behind her. Had Corey not driven her into other men's arms, Lauren would never have known the kind of excitement there was to be had there. Depravities of all sorts which she now knew. She now craved. And wanted more. What woman wouldn't?

The fact of the matter was, they couldn't go back to the way they were. Even if both agreed to be monogamous again, it would never be the same. Corey could never unsee her in the back of that limo with those frat boys; could never forget how she joined with Jax and Chloe to cuck him, or the verbal lashing that she and her lovers had subjected him to. She could never forget the countless times he jacked off while other men fucked her senseless, begging them to 'destroy the whore'. Did they love each other? Absolutely. Were they destined to grow old together? Yes, unequivocally. Could they pretend the last eight months didn't happen? Never.

Nor, frankly, did she want to. The next Rekrap Industries Vice President was not stupid. Educated and business savvy, Lauren had gotten to where she was by working hard and earning those accolades. And yet, beneath that studious façade lay a wife-turned-slut, whoring herself out for a good time, drugs, and even cash. Even the VP position had been partially earned on her back. She had raised two adult children and sold more Scout cookies than Jimmy Carter had peanuts, and yet the past few months, life had found her in many compromising situations. From taking it up the ass in an alley - and getting paid for it - to being on her knees sucking off a corporate entrepreneur for a contract and an eight-ball of coke. Not enough to condemn her as a crack whore, but definitely enough for the notion to be put to a vote.

Did that not bother her? Did it not sting knowing her friends gossiped about stepping out on Corey? Or their pastor suspecting she may have succumbed to temptations of the flesh? When she turned forty-eight last Spring, these things would have mortified her. But now, with another birthday looming and a new life well underway in the Magic City, her personal reputation in what she now considered a flyover town didn't seem to matter. Getting high and getting laid did. It was as simple as that.

This was obvious when the sexy wife pulled her Volkswagen into Zane's driveway. The fire down below already lit, she applied another layer of lipstick and tousled her bangs in the rearview. Satisfied, the wayward spouse picked up the glass wrench and slid off the driver's seat, tapping that pic of her and Corey dangling from the mirror. That's right, the one of them in the mountains, cheek to cheek and smiling. As the memento of simpler times swung poetically, a haunting, eccentric, and profane laugh came from Lauren's mouth.

See ya later, babe...that is after your best buddy pounds me into next week.

+++++

Across town, Corey paced back and forth on his deck. Had any of his neighbors been in their backyards, his distress would have been clear.

Why, Lauren? Why do you have to see him yet again? 

He looked up and yelled skyward. "Well, THAT'S a stupid question, isn't it?" The anguish in that outburst resounded across the whole of the yard.

Why can't you understand? TWO DAYS! You leave in TWO days! Only one more night together. Then...then you get to go back to a sparkling, happening city and...

...and your boy toys. And me?

A metal watering can went sailing over the railing with a swift kick.

I get to stay in this shithole while you continue your whoring!

Corey sighed heavily. Were things getting away from him? It seemed so. During her visit, Lauren had chosen to intimate time not with him, but with others. That much was clear. And the campaign to push him to his limits had also ramped up significantly, although he himself had culpability there. Yes, it was all his doing, and now the lifestyle's elixir had him by the balls, leaving him with no desire to escape.

Eying the keys to his truck hanging in the kitchen, he stroked a stubbly chin. He could take back the night if he wanted. Maybe not completely, but Picardo's house was only a short drive away. Did he not deserve to be there? To be part of his wife's consensual infidelity instead of listening through a goddamn door? Was he not...her husband?

With decidedly firm resolve, Corey flung open the screen door to the house and poured himself two fingers of whiskey. The good shit, not the kind he served at parties. Then another. And another. As the burn turned to warm courage, he grabbed the keys and headed toward the garage. Fuck 'em all.