Ascending Lauren Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Santiago sunk back into the plush leather seats, fingers tangled in her hair, urging her to take him deeper. She obliged, letting him fuck her mouth with abandon. The sounds of wet slurping and moans filled the air, mingling with the already pungent smell of sex that hung heavy around them.

Charlie squeezed his erection below navy blue board shorts, watching as Chloe sucked off the criminal, her mouth working him hard with rhythmic suction and wet slurps. Corey Miller was right, the emotions he was feeling were a powder keg and were very hard to deal with. It really did hurt so good.

Santiago's gaze shifted towards the young man on the bench seat across from him, a knowing grin playing on his lips.

"This IS your girl, isn't it?" he asked, voice dripping with amusement.

Charlie, unable to hold Santiago's intense gaze, simply nodded.

The grin turned into a wide, wicked smile, Pimento's eyes glimmering with self-importance and dominance. "You enjoy seeing your girl get others off?"

The boy remained silent, unable to muster a response, choked by the angst and the stew of gut-wrenching susceptibilities that Corey had warned about.

The clan boss managed a hearty laugh between breaths hastened by Chloe's ministrations. It reeked of superiority. "Of course, you do," he cackled. "Why else would a guy date a stripper?"

Over time, his groans grew louder, a loose grip tightening on Chloe's red hair, growling primal grunts. With eyes trained on Charlie, he exploded in the dancer's mouth, hot spurts of his creamy cum shooting passed her gums. Remembering what the man liked, she held it in place, savoring the sweet smell and salty taste.

With the smuggest of looks, Chloe turned towards Charlie, making sure he had a front-row view of the depravity of her profession. The wide-eyed boyfriend simply tugged on his dick through his shorts and remained quiet while she opened her mouth, displaying a pool of cum, rolling it around with her tongue, feeling its thick, slippery texture against the roof of her mouth. Turning back to Santiago, the escort extended her tongue, allowing thick strands of his jizz to stretch and dangle, each droplet glistening in the passing street light. Finally, Chloe let it slide down her throat as effortlessly as a Pacific oyster.

"Now that," Pimento sighed, "is how friends treat each other, yes?"

The crackle of the limo's intercom startled pretty much everyone.

"Sir, we're here."

Looking out the window, the young man hadn't noticed them cross the causeway onto the wealthy Star Island. As he peered down a brick-paved, fountain-lined driveway to a magnificent mansion, Charlie suddenly realized he was about to witness yet another aspect of the girl he'd fallen in love with. 

And he wasn't sure he was going to like it.

+++++

The sun had just dipped below the horizon when the Miller caravan peeled off I-24 at the Clarksville, Tennessee exit, and followed signs to the Tobacco Row B&B. Heeding earlier instructions from the owner, Corey pulled the Volkswagen behind the bed and breakfast and stopped in front of what looked like an old building with a fresh coat of paint. Zane wasn't far behind, the bright headlights of the U-Haul sweeping across the parking lot. As they stretched their legs, the quintet took a moment to survey the surroundings. Just as advertised, a converted barn stood before them with rustic charm. Its weathered wooden exterior alluded to its history, while modern upgrades such as illumination and vinyl trim added a touch of flair. Lauren smiled her approval at Corey. She should have expected this; the quaintness of the place was right up his alley. Too bad they were here for only one night.

While the others waited with the cars, Corey walked to the office, enjoying the brisk winter air that filled his lungs. Inside, he was greeted by the smell of freshly baked cookies. The elderly couple who owned the place introduced themselves as Hal and Bertha Strikestra and invited him to sign in on an old-fashioned registrar, fountain pen, and all. With a warm smile, Bertha handed him a set of keys and leaned over the counter.

"I hope you have a lovely stay, dear. We just love having wholesome families stay with us."

She went on to tell him about how the old barn had three bedrooms, central air, and an attached solarium at the rear of the barn, recently updated to house a small, heated pool. "Feel free to swim if you'd like."

Knowing everyone in their party was traveling light, Corey didn't think frolicking in a pool was on the agenda, but he thanked them anyway, and made his way back to the others.

Amused at having real keys instead of the more modern key cards, Corey unlocked the front door and held it open as the others entered, each carrying their own overnight bags. Inside, the Airbnb exuded a charming rustic vibe, with wooden beams and cozy furnishings. The air was scented with a hint of lavender, and fake candles burned throughout. The first floor contained a kitchen and a door to a glass atrium where the pool was. Up a steep flight of stairs, there was a sitting area with a large screen TV and the bedrooms. One had two queens, while the other two were kings. Being the odd man out, Zane threw his carry-on onto one of the queens and left to check on Bessy, hoping she hadn't tipped on the trip down. With DeAndre and Caroline claiming one of the kings, Lauren unpacked some toiletries in the other. While the travelers settled in, Corey searched for a local pizza joint that delivered both pies and beer. After being in the car for nine hours, none of them felt like going out for dinner, but they all felt like drinking.

+++++

Chloe and Charlie stepped out of Santiago's limo, pausing in the driveway to appreciate the scenery. In the middle of the circular drive was a spectacular three-level fountain, the water lazily bubbling from the top and cascading over the sides of each tier. An expansive manicured lawn stretched for a hundred yards each way, all the way to rows of privacy bushes. On either end of the home were towering palm trees gently swaying in the tropical breeze.

"Have you been here before?" Charlie asked, mouth agape.

"No," Chloe whispered back. "Never. We usually just meet at hotels."

Inside, the foyer was a sight to behold, adorned with cool marble flooring and not one, but two, crystal chandeliers emitting a soft glow over the room. Its intricate design, reminiscent of swirling waves, added a touch of whimsy to the opulent space.

Adding to the ambiance, the walls were lined with tastefully curated works of art, each piece carefully chosen to enhance the decor. Paintings depicting vibrant tropical scenes were meant to transport the viewer to distant shores, while sculptures, carved from precious materials, evoked a sense of timeless beauty.

But the centerpiece of the entrance was a grand staircase, its steps covered in a plush carpet that invited a long climb. On the second floor, along the top of the landing, were several portraits of men, all stoic, all businesslike.

More mobsters, Charlie thought to himself.

Eerily, a stunning brunette in a shimmering evening gown appeared almost from thin air and stood next to Chloe. The dress clung to every curve, quite literally a woman with an hourglass figure.

"Welcome, Autumn. I've heard a lot about you. I'm Layla, please follow me."

Extending her hand, the brunette held the sultry redhead's and began to lead her up the staircase to the second level. Charlie watched with intense interest while the girls ascended, savoring the sight of Layla's perfect ass. There was something about the way she had used her free hand to hold her dress up to keep from tripping that was elegant yet foreboding. Doing so caused the side to split to her waist, revealing much more leg than a modest lady would have intended. As they disappeared from view, he found himself in an empty foyer. No butler, no staff, no Santiago. Nobody.

What the fuck?

+++++

"Thanks for the pizza, guys," Zane flashed a thumbs up while tossing a crust into an empty box. "I'm stuffed."

The others nodded in agreement, pushing back from the picnic table next to the pool where they had decided to while away the hours until bedtime. Lauren noticed Corey's furrowed brow and a distinct look of pain on his face.

"What's wrong, babe?"

"Headache. Guess from all that driving."

"Did you take aspirin?"

"Yeah, it hasn't done a thing."

Caroline eyed her father meekly and glanced at DeAndre, who nodded back imperceptibly.

"Um, I have something that might help." From a small purse, she produced a tin of confections and opened it. Inside were six or seven spheres of joy, sugary coatings glistening in the solarium lights. She appeared nervous in even offering them. After all, this was her father, the one who had lectured her on drugs her entire life.

Zane perked up. "And you got this through TSA how?"

"That's not important," DeAndre winked.

"You got enough to share?"

With a sly smile, Caroline dropped a small candy into Zane's hand, then her boyfriend's, before popping one in her mouth.

"Mom?"

Lauren grinned without hesitation. "I'm game. Babe? It really might help."

Corey delayed his response. Not because he was opposed to getting high, of course, but even in this day and age, it felt awkward at the prospect of imbibing with one of his kids. Still, was it really any different than having a drink with her? And certainly not as taboo as listening to her have sex the night before.

"Sure, hit me."

Everyone took a long draw on their beer to wash the edibles down and leaned back in their chairs. It wasn't long before Lauren and Caroline were pulling at their travel clothes. The solarium was a balmy eighty-five degrees, and heavy tops and jeans weren't cutting it.

Deciding to change, the girls stood and walked around the table, both subtly placing their hands on Zane's back, causing the biker to lock eyes with Corey. If the touches were meant to be discrete, they were anything but. Corey swallowed hard as his wife's fingers trailed across his best friend's shoulder.

"It's not the heat, it's the humidity," DeAndre quipped, watching the women disappear through the door leading to the Airbnb.

"You ever been to South Florida, man?" Zane asked.

"Nope."

"Then you ain't felt humidity yet, bro."

+++++

Charlie's mind raced with anxiety and uncertainty as he was ushered into a room where four other men and Santiago waited with drinks in hand. Like the mob boss, they were all dressed smartly in suits and ties. Associates, no doubt.

The furnishings were sparse, but there was no mistaking this for anything but a playroom. To one side was a gothic four-poster king bed with plush pillows and a thick mattress. Along one wall was a hand-carved wooden rack filled with sex toys, on full display like pool cues might be in a suburban rathskeller. In the corner, a sex swing was suspended from the ceiling by four sturdy straps. Leather hand and feet restraints dangled from the soft and moldable cowhide seat, waiting.

Where the hell was Chloe?

Pimento had surely brought her here for sex, that much was certain. How and when was less so.

"You not going to be any trouble, eh?" Santiago asked in broken English, looking pointedly at the young boy.

Charlie felt his hands get sweaty. "No sir."

Why the hell had he called him that? 'Sir' was a show of respect, and this guy was nothing but a rich thug.

"Good. We don't want no trouble." With a clap of his hands, the older man raised his voice. "Bring her in."

The men's attention was drawn to a pocket door that slid open without a sound. The gorgeous brunette that had greeted them upon arrival entered first, holding a leash. On the other end, behind her on all fours, crawled Chloe, now fully immersed in her Autumn Breeze persona. Charlie gasped. Seeing his freshly minted girlfriend looking slutty was an everyday occurrence at the club, but this was next level. Dressed in a tight black twist-back leather halter, matching mini skirt with no panties, and thigh-high boots with silver grommets, she looked like the devil's plaything. A gold spiked collar was snug around her neck, guided by a leash that Layla held taut.

A murmur of approval rose amongst the nameless guests, their ravenous eyes fixed on the escort's voluptuous figure as she crawled towards them on all fours. Her movements were deliberate, each motion calculated, like a leopard stalking its prey. Slinking slowly towards the middle of a circle, Chloe moved gracefully, knees protected by boot leather, hands careful not to land on the long red mane that cascaded down around her cheeks and trailed on the floor. With pendulous breasts straining against a swaying top, those bright green eyes flickered from one man to another, locking onto each of them as she passed. A seductive smile played on her lips, assuring each she was there on her own accord and ready for some fun.

"Gentlemen," Santiago announced with a sneer, "the bitch is here for breeding. Shall we oblige her?"

+++++

Lauren was pulling one of Corey's thread-bare Iowa Cyclones tees over her head when she heard a knock on the bedroom door. It was Caroline, now dressed in a red bandeau tube top and Daisy Duke shorts.

"Zane looks good, don't you think?" the twenty-seven-year-old asked as Lauren slipped on a pair of hot pink terry cloth running shorts.

"Have you, um...been with him since Bakersfield?" The younger woman was clearly fishing.

The look on Lauren's face was hard to miss. "You mean, more recently than you?"

Caroline froze, but just for a second. "So, I take it you know."

They stared at each other for a long period. Now with a common lover, the tension in the room was as powerful as one would expect. No longer were they just mother and daughter to each other. They were competitors.

"Mom, it just happened."

Lauren laughed. "Save it. You went to his house and seduced him. There's nothing else to say."

"It...it..."

The girl's shoulders dropped. It was no use. Her mom was right. She had no comeback for that.

"You had spoken so...highly...of him when I visited you, well, I just had to find out for myself."

"And?"

Caroline's jawlines became softer. "He rocked my world."

The two stood blinking, expressionless, until mischievous grins began to form on both faces.

"Mine too," Lauren acknowledged. "Several times."

"How long ago?"

"Just last week."

"And Dad?"

"A bystander. Sort of."

"Jesus fuck, Mom. I can't tell you how freakin' wild that is. You guys went from a Norman Rockwell painting to a Larry Flint article in under a year."

"A lot has changed, sweetie." Lauren gave her daughter the once over. She had grown into her body nicely, young and tight in all the right places. A spitting image of herself at thirty. "A LOT."

The tension that had been so sharp began to be replaced by another feeling. A weird, infallible, and gamy aura. Both felt it; neither wished it away. Finally, Caroline mustered some courage.

"How was he?"

Lauren's lips curled into a knowing smile. "As good as you remember. Rough, in charge...considerate. I'd ask how Mr. Brown is too if I hadn't already heard the audiobook last night."

Caroline put her hand softly on her mother's shoulder and squeezed.

"You can fuck him if you'd like, you know."

Lauren's pulse quickened, the smile leaving her face. She was still the girl's mother after all.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

Caroline raised an eyebrow, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Come on, Mom. I think we're beyond the mother-and-daughter thing, aren't we? Maybe it's time to be friends."

The older woman stiffened at the hot breath on her neck and acknowledged the irony. "Maybe."

"Good," the younger brunette whispered as she turned and walked out of the room. "Then let your conscience be your guide."

+++++

A wave of emotions came over Charlie as he watched Chloe crawl towards the men. His heart raced, torn between his love for her and the reality of the situation. Part of him wanted her all to himself. But he knew that wasn't realistic. She was a sex worker. It was all she knew how to do, and in turn, it was clearly fueling his budding cuckold fetish. The sight of his girlfriend's seductive moves, her ass high in the air as she shuffled on all fours through a throng of legs, stirred the stew of fascination and jealousy that he battled internally. It was truly a primordial contradiction, to possess...or to witness?

The thought of Chloe having sex with others - and to be honest - finding pleasure in it too - evoked a sense of arousal, vulnerability, and a strange sense of liberation in the boy. Charlie knew he was at a crossroads, but at the moment, there was very little else he could think about as she stopped in the middle of the circle, rose to her knees, and looked up at the five gentlemen, eyes full of desire. Her fiery red hair cascaded around sloping pale shoulders, some of it falling over her chest, some down her back. Now at eye level with the guests' crotches, her face seemed primed to be violated, especially when she began licking her full, red lips. The leather halter was almost laughable in what it covered, pushing sizable tits up, and nearly over, the top, while the mini skirt fluttered in the breeze from an overhead fan. Whether her lust was simply an act or real didn't matter much. Did it?

Gathering closer, each man pulled his own cock through the fly of freshly pressed suit pants, their fingers stroking in anticipation. Chloe's hands instinctively reached out, her fingers wrapping around the first man's stirring shaft, giving it a firm stroke, feeling its heat and hardness in her palm. Gradually, she made the rounds, working the magic she'd spent years honing, turning a wobbly mass of flesh into carnal steel. The redhead's touch was confident and skilled, delicate digits exploring every inch, teasing and coaxing each dick to its fullest potential. Every so often, the girl would steal a look at her boyfriend, who stood conspicuously away from the crowd, a look of confusion and arousal on his face.

'You wanted to come along,' Chloe's narrowed eyes seemed to say in contempt. 'Now behold the whore you fell in love with.'

+++++

A brief quiet fell over the conversation, one of those disquieting lulls that people say happen every so often. Zane filled the void by tossing beers to the other men from the twelve-pack that was delivered along with the pizza. Searching for something to talk about, Corey remembered what Caroline had mentioned about her friend.

"Never seen an ocean, huh?"

The big man shook his head. "Nope. Only on Baywatch."

There was another pause, but it didn't have anything to do with theories.

"Good Lord," Zane muttered under his breath just loud enough for the other two to hear.

All three turned to see Lauren and Caroline re-enter the room, back from changing. Lauren moved sensuously in the thin Cyclones tee and terry cloth shorts, the latter hinting at a clandestine cameltoe. Behind her was her daughter, denim shorts short enough to show plenty of ass.

"What we talkin' 'bout?" Lauren asked, grabbing two beers and sitting at the edge of the pool, legs dangling lazily in the heated water.

"How DeAndre's never seen an ocean," Corey offered.

"You'll like it. It's wet and warm," Caroline quipped, taking one of the beers from her mom and taking a seat next to her.

"Most things wet are," Zane laughed.

"Then you'll like this," the girl giggled, kicking up a plume of water that drenched the biker.

"Oh yeah?" Picardo responded, quickly closing the space between his chair and the pool, then pushing her off the edge where she landed with a splash. Moments later the brunette surfaced, sputtering. Because the water line was not quite high enough to conceal her breasts, the outline of her meaty tits was clearly visible through the waterlogged tube top.