Ascending Lauren Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her father.

Wonderful person, great dad. Cuckold.

While Caroline had accepted the fact that he had internalized a great deal of loneliness and jealousy in a fetish, inspired by the months he had spent by himself, the fact that he got off on watching other guys fuck her mom was still kind of hard to accept. This was the man that taught her how to play catch, fish, and yes, stand up for herself. And now he loved nothing more than to beat off while being sexually humiliated? Very odd indeed. Still, her parents were beholden to no one on how they should live their lives. And as someone who daily encouraged people's passions, paving the way for personal happiness, Caroline understood that this was a lifestyle that was emerging from the shadows and gaining popularity - or at least recognized acceptance - in society. Many people no longer looked at it as a mental illness, just another part of valid human sexuality. Perhaps it was time for the free-spirited girl to help her parents out.

Right at the moment, however, Mom was proving herself to be a first-class cumslut, bobbing her head up and down with abandon, swirling her tongue around DeAndre's massive and swollen head, stretching her mouth to accommodate the expansive girth.

"That's right," Caroline encouraged her, "Milk that shit with your tight throat. Show him what a hungry slut you really are."

Lauren's moans reverberated through the room. Such dirty talk pouring out of a mouth that she once breastfed was overwhelming, sending tremors down the older woman's spine. As waves of arousal crashed over her, her pussy responded eagerly, drenched with a surge of juices that flowed freely. Her ass wriggled enticingly in the air, a tempting invitation as she continued to lavish oral attention on the well-endowed black man before her.

"Please fuck me...oh God, I need to be fucked so bad!"

Accepting the challenge, the biker positioned himself behind Lauren, hands gripping her hips firmly, cock throbbing with the need to penetrate something...anything. With a low growl, he moved forward, sliding effortlessly into her slick canal. Just a few inches at first. Adjusting her pelvis to his height, he pushed again, this time filling her with the fullness she'd come to love. Something her husband could no longer provide, if he ever did. Suddenly a low guttural sound escaped the brunette's lips; a raw and untamed noise that reverberated through the room.

"Ohhhhhmmmmm..."

+++++

As Layla tugged on the leash, Chloe heeled, crawling like an eager puppy on her knees, stilettos pointing at the ceiling. Lowering herself into the swing, the madame's grip tightened on the lead and commanded Chloe to 'sit like a good bitch'. The redhead obeyed, awaiting further instructions.

Slowly, Layla spread her legs, her tanned thighs opening the gap in her gown as they parted. Soon the dress appeared like an erotic husk around her lower body, showcasing a neatly trimmed bush and ever-moistening cunt. Yanking on the leash, Layla pulled Chloe's face to her belly, leering salaciously at the escort.

"You know what to do, slut."

The entire room gather closer as the bridled girl buried her face in the assertive woman's juicy pussy, lapping up the nectar that flowed from her cunny. Layla's moans mixed with the sound of slurping and licking, as Chloe's tongue worked tirelessly, thrusting and twirling, tasting and flitting. More than a few times, the grip on the leash tightened, guiding the whore's movements, urging her to be the obedient cum-slut she was.

Every lick, every suck, was an act of pure submission, and the men could barely contain themselves as they stroked back to full mast, eager to get another turn. The swing creaked as it began to sway from the motion of Chloe's cunnilingus. Layla's head hung back over the chair, hair dangling to the floor, mouth open as pleasure racked every fiber of her being. Instinctively her fingers found the stripper's crimson mane, pulling and pushing. Chloe responded eagerly, her tongue delving deeper into the pink wetness, lips forming a seal around an engorged clit.

Gradually, the brunette's knuckles grew white as Layla cried out, back arched, legs trembling. With little warning, a primal scream tore from her throat as a world-class orgasm ripped through her. Like a champ, Chloe continued nibbling at the woman's clit and didn't stop until she felt the telltale signs of post-climax collapse, hair being released and slack in the leash.

For just a moment, the entire room paused, four dicks in hand while the hired help surfaced from between glistening thighs and looked around.

"Well done, Autumn," Santiago clapped his hands and took the leash from his assistant. "Now...please allow us to reciprocate."

+++++

Back on the couch in the Airbnb, somewhere in Clarksville, Tennessee, Corey's consciousness slowly returned, his head pounding as he groggily opened blurry eyes. The first thing he heard was a seemingly distant feral growl, a sound akin to an animal in the throes of passion, lost in the depths of the wilderness. Confusion and unease washed over him as he lurched to his feet, body heavy and disoriented.

Stumbling about, his glazed eyes landed on a trail of discarded clothing strewn haphazardly on the floor. Wet garments clung to his feet as he stepped through them, adding to the disorientation that surrounded him. They appeared to lead to the bedroom Zane had earlier claimed. Plodding forward, Corey's heart pounded in his chest, his pulse beating in his ears. Pushing open the bedroom door, his eyes squinted in disbelief and shock. There before him was the now familiar sight of his wife being taken by his best friend from behind, and his youngest daughter, naked as the rest of them, scrambling onto her boyfriend to ride him. All in the same bed.

Jesus, Joseph, and Mary.

Feeling faint, Corey grasped the doorjamb while each creak of the bed bending under every forceful jab could plainly be heard. Breathing labored, he watched his buddy fuck Lauren hard, her body trembling with an untamed fervor, any and all inhibitions obviously shattered. The growls were louder, more urgent, exactly like a wild beast getting plowed.

"Fuuuckkkk meeeee!"

"Yeah, slut," Zane grunted, slapping her ass. "God, I love your pussy."

"Yes, I'm yours, baby, all yours!"

At the head of the bed, Caroline moved swiftly. Facing DeAndre, she swung her legs over his pelvis, straddling his waist while placing her hands on his strong chest. With a seductive sway of her hips, the Miller girl guided her boyfriend's erection to her eager slit. As she slowly sank, she brayed as his ebony member, well-lubed from her mother's spit, slid inch by inch into her young pussy.

Corey's knees began to knock.

Oh no.

The lack of strength was no longer due to the edible. Reeling, he reached for the nearby empty mattress and flopped down on it, landing on his ass, somehow managing to escape notice from the others.

As a discordance of moans, soughing, and grunts filled the room, the older man felt considerable turmoil raging inside, twisting his gut into knots. Although he had listened to Caroline have sex less than twenty-four hours ago, this was on a completely different level. If that was wrong, then what was this? Where were his fatherly instincts to protect his child's innocence? How was this shielding her virtue? No, here he sat as disgust, guilt, shame, and arousal washed over him like some sick blister straining to be popped.

And then there was his best friend, humping Corey's wife from behind like a stray dog, both oblivious to everything but their own pleasure. Lauren's body was glistening with a thin sheen of sweat, ass raised high in the air so Zane could better access her willing cunt.

That look. The look on her face...so primal, so alive, so full of lust. An expression that Corey had not seen in years. Moans and gasps were uttered through parted lips, long black hair tousled and tangled with perspiration, clinging to her forehead. The way her body responded was pure carnal poetry. Body arched, fingers gripping the sheets tightly as her tiny breasts hung down and swayed like two small pieces of flesh capped with nipples. With every push of Zane's dick, a wince of felicity played across Lauren's face.

But that wasn't the most erotic thing overloading the ambivalent wittol's senses. Next to his wife was Caroline riding her boyfriend cowgirl for all she was worth, hips doing a number on his thickness, a well-coifed pussy slamming down on that glossy black cock. Corey's eyes darted between the two women as their bodies moved in sync, their skin occasionally touching as they yielded to their yearnings. The similarities between the two were bizarre, blurring the familial differences. Slowly, but not without shame, the graying husband and father rubbed his crotch through his khaki pants. Although the war in his conscience was waged day after day, the current battle was being won by his ever-growing erection. It didn't help matters that his wife had her filthy mouth running.

"Fuck me harder, Zane, give me every inch of your cock!

"Don't hold back, baby! Give it to me rough and deep!"

The vile spewing from her mother seemed to spur on Caroline's efforts too. Doubling down on the ride she was giving DeAndre, she leaned back, propping her hands on his knees. With face to the ceiling, her mane of hair cascaded down her shoulders as her hips became a blur. In an instant, her body trembled, and moans escalated to desperate cries. Mouth open but no words, she came, and seconds later crashed on top of her boyfriend's chest.

Corey squeezed his bulge and narrowed his eyes in perverted mirth. He had just joined the very small populous of men who had ever witnessed their daughters having an orgasm. The coming days would judge him in the eyes of society, but for that night...

"I'm cumming!"

Behind Lauren, Zane had frozen and thrown his head back, howling at the suspended light fixture, no doubt unloading into her. After a couple more strokes, he pulled out, sporting a satisfied look, cum dripping from the tip of his hard and reddened cock.

Thankfully, the next couple of minutes saw a lull in the action. Lauren swiveled from all fours to sit legs beneath her, while Caroline rolled off DeAndre to take a seat next to him. For just a moment, the girls' eyes met and held, both realizing they'd crossed into the rarest of air. Small half-smiles were creeping across their faces when the hunky black man snapped them back to reality.

"Oh, shit."

All four looked to the other bed, finally noticing the huddled mass of the Miller patriarch staring back at them in the dim light.

"Cors," Zane muttered, dick flapping against his thigh.

"Shhh," Caroline hushed the mechanic with a finger to her lips.

Sliding off the mattress, she cautiously drifted across the space between the queen beds and sat beside her father.

"Are you okay?"

Corey nodded bleakly. "I think so."

The tent in his trousers beneath a cupped hand confirmed that.

This is wrong. What am I thinking?

"Are you angry?"

Across the room, the others were silent, looking for some indication of the older man's state of mind. Corey shook his head.

"So, you liked what you saw?" Caroline asked sweetly.

Another nod.

She took his chin in her hand and turned his uncertain face towards hers.

"Did you like seeing me fuck, Daddy?"

The young girl could see it in her father's eyes as they began to mist up. The shame, the remorse, the compunction. But there was more. Much more. The hint of immense arousal, the titillation, the angst. As taboo as it was, Caroline could see the fight he was putting up, draining his mind and body. He was putty in her hands, and both knew it.

"Would you like to see Mom taking that big black cock?"

The twitch beneath his pants answered her question. Lauren's lips curled at the corners but said nothing.

"She's already sucked his dick, you know."

An involuntary moan escaped Corey. He squeezed his small package again.

"Go on, take it out. You know you want to."

Watching his wife crawl to DeAndre's side, the aging hubby unbuckled his pants and slipped them off.

Caroline giggled. "And the underwear."

Hesitantly, Corey lifted his butt and slid off the navy-blue Hanes. He had never intentionally allowed his daughter to see his genitals, so to say stripping made him uncomfortable was an understatement.

"Are you shittin' me right now?" the black man whispered to Lauren, looking nervously between her and her husband. She shook her head as if to confirm.

"Cuck."

"No shit? I mean, I've screwed married broads before, but I don't think their hubs liked it."

"Welcome to my life."

DeAndre pulled the mature wife into his arms, fondling, groping, kissing. "Well, why didn't you say so? Let's fuck, Mom."

Caroline settled next to her dad as they both looked on.

"She looks so pretty, doesn't she, Daddy? See how his dark skin contrasts beautifully with her golden tan?" The younger Miller smirked as her father's wrinkled penis lurched with excitement.

That's pretty pathetic, Caroline simpered scornfully. No wonder Mom's no longer content. 

Across the aisle, Lauren and DeAndre lay naked on their sides, bodies pressed against each other while kissing. Corey watched intently as the young masculine African American caressed her cheek, that long shiny black hair falling disheveled against a fluffy white pillow. Their mouths groped hungrily, his thick tongue snaking passed her ruby lips, reaching deep. Soft moans escaped as their hands roamed freely.

Lauren breathed heavily while her delicate fingers explored the ironworker. This was as close as she'd been to any black man, and he was quite the specimen. With a broad and powerful chest, each pectoral muscle rippled with strength, blue veins snaking across them beneath his ebony skin. Biceps were thick and bulging, impossible to place her hand around them. Not that it mattered. Below, his legs were pure brawn. Perfectly sculpted glutes, meaty calves, and strong and sturdy legs. But the prize was this man's cock. Every bit eight inches and extra-wide, her fingers wouldn't even touch when she put her hands around it. Moreover, thick veins ran from the tip of the massive head to the base, pumping blood where it was needed most, while a forest of black, wiry pubic hairs rounded out a simply magnificent penis. The perfect fucking machine.

"They look like they belong together, don't they?" Caroline asked Corey as he slowly stroked his cock. "I don't think she'll want what you're selling much longer."

DeAndre's hands, large and calloused, glided along Lauren's supple form, teasing and tantalizing every inch of her. Fingers finding those small breasts - much smaller than Caroline's - he cupped them with just the right amount of pressure, eliciting low moans of pleasure from the older woman's lips.

Holy fuck! This was his girlfriend's mother! The construction worker had done some crazy shit in his life, but this took the cake.

Lauren shifted on the mattress, pulling herself on top of DeAndre and laying prone. Her slender limbs wrapped around his waist while kissing his neck and sucking on his dark and dusky nipples.

"Uh oh, Daddy," Caroline whispered. "I think she's going to fuck him."

The kisses grew more urgent, more fervent, as one of Lauren's hands ventured lower, sliding past the man's abdomen and wrapping around his throbbing cock, stroking it with a firm grip. DeAndre reached down between her legs and inserted one, then two beefy fingers into her pussy, almost immediately finding her swollen clit. This caused the older woman to cry out.

"Oh, he's definitely going to fuck her now."

After a minute or two of heavy petting, Lauren sat up on DeAndre's pelvis, a hand still on that engorged cock. Looking down between her thighs, her hair falling into his face, she carefully placed her slick labia against the tip of the throbbing shaft, rubbing it along her bare slit, but without penetration. The mere contact sent trembles down her spine, but she resisted the urge to sink on it, contemplating whether she could even accommodate its massive size. The past eight months had seen her pussy stretched by large dicks, but this one...

This one was a beast.

With facial expressions swinging between uncertainty and determination, Lauren bit her lower lip, eyes fixated on the throbbing member hovering at the entrance to her quivering hole.

DeAndre's hands settled on her hips, applying gentle pressure, encouraging her to take him.

"You can do it. They all do. Caroline did."

Lauren glanced from the big man to her daughter on the other bed, where her upside-down view of the world landed on Caroline and Corey, the latter masturbating with purpose. That's when something in her gave. Call it Kumiho, call it perversion, call it mental illness, but something in the forty-eight-year-old snapped. With new resolve, the brunette lowered herself decisively onto DeAndre's cock, tentatively, inch by inch. Working through a blend of pleasure and slight discomfort, it began to disappear inside her. As she felt him stretching her walls, filling her completely, a moan escaped. The countenance on her face went from one of uncertainty to one of pure bliss.

"OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD, OHMYGOD."

DeAndre kept gripping her tightly. Lauren breathed in and breathed out, much in the same way one would if getting into a roiling hot tub. With one final push, she sank all the way and let out a low moan that grew in volume.

"OH...OHHHHHHH!"

A dollop of precum oozed out of Corey's decidedly undersized dick. At six inches, it was quite average, but compared to DeAndre's monster and Zane's long and crooked staff, he was the small guy on the playground.

"Yessssss, baby, fuck mommy," Caroline blurted out. "Fuck 'er good."

And fuck they did. With Lauren holding her hair atop her head, she began to move her hips along the shiny black man's. Hands on her waist, he guided her back and forth, helping her set the pace. Slow and deliberate, the grinding increased, seeking deeper penetration. As they settled into a passionate groove, she leaned forward and grasped her new lover's chest, fingernails raking his pecs. In doing so, all that hair came tumbling down around her body, creating a veil that cut her and DeAndre off from the rest of the world. It wasn't until she heard her daughter moan loudly that she turned her head, puffing bangs out of her eyes to see. There on the other bed, Zane had crawled between Caroline's legs and was feasting on her young cunt while her father sat nearby, looking on.

Fap, fap, fap. 

+++++

The sex swing swayed beneath its sturdy chains as Chloe exchanged places with Layla, who unceremoniously unzipped her gown and let it fall to the floor, naked save for a pair of heels. The seat was surprisingly comfortable, plush with a velvet cushion and thick leather adjustable straps. These were soon secured around the young girl's legs and wrists.

With a huge smile on his face, Santiago himself stood in front of the chair, between its suspended chains, and took Chloe's chin in his hand. Looking down, he watched with bated breath as she spread her legs, the front and back of her leather mini skirt drawing taut against her smooth, creamy thighs. The other guests leaned in, leering at the soft, delicate wings of her pink butterfly, pussy lips plump and glossy, begging to be fucked. Charlie, sensing what was about to happen, looked away.

While the men continued to gawk, Layla placed her hand around the edges of Chloe's black halter and slowly pushed it up and over her breasts. Free now, they bounced a few times, then settled on her chest, their fullness causing them to spill slightly to her sides. The mob boss drew closer, his waist against the swing's seat. Massaging the redhead's tits, he let his fingers toy with her erect nipples. Chloe gasped and closed her eyes in blissful darkness. That didn't last long.