Ascending Lauren Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone throwing trash into a dumpster drowned out the man's initial moans when Lauren took him into her mouth, wrapping her lips around the firm head of his cock. Forming a tight seal, she began to suck and explore. All concern about having an unsuspecting audience evaporated as her tongue caressed every inch of his throbbing shaft, tracing the veins that pulsed with a quickened heartbeat. She took him deeper, feeling him grow and harden, relishing the sounds he was making above as she slid up and down his shaft.

Without breaking eye contact, Lauren continued to suck Cowboy off. The sight of her long lashes looking up at him with purpose was amazing. Reaching down, he slipped a thin halter strap off one shoulder, then the other, allowing the top to fall away from her chest, held up only by the straps now around her elbows.

The broad's tits, nothing more than welting mosquito bites really, weren't anything to write home about, but the sight of her half-naked body next to the slimy grease disposal was hotter than shit.

As he thrust his hips forward, fucking Lauren's face with abandon, the lucky patron glanced nervously toward the back door. The last thing he needed was a jealous husband jumping him into such a vulnerable position. Cowboy gripped Lauren's hair tightly, guiding her movements as she eagerly took him deeper into her mouth. The wet, warm sensation of her lips and tongue working their magic was too much to bear. Just as the pressure in his groin peaked, the man let out a low groan of pleasure. His body tensed, and he exploded into Lauren's mouth, his hot cum filling her eager and waiting throat. She swallowed every drop, eyes locked with his, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

Breathing heavily, Cowboy pulled out, his cock twitching with aftershocks. He leaned against the beam, trying to catch his breath, while Lauren wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, a satisfied smirk on her face.

The stranger quickly zipped up his pants, eyes darting around to assess whether they'd drawn anyone's attention. There were two or three men about thirty feet away jaw-jacking, but no indication they'd heard anything.

"Thanks, babe," he curled up his lips. "That was worth a couple bumps."

And with that, Cowboy disappeared back into the honky-tonk, leaving Lauren to tug her clothes into place. There was no guilt, no shame. Both had used each other for something the other needed. And neither found that bothersome in the least bit.

Taking a moment to compose herself, she pinched her nose and sniffed heavily, making sure there were no lingering telltale signs of the coke. Then, with a determined nod, Lauren stepped through the kitchen door and emerged into the main room as if nothing had happened. Immediately, Corey noticed his wife floating through the crowd, a hazy, euphoric look on her face. Their eyes met, hers glassy, his laser-focused.

Was she...high?

Before he could utter a single word, Lauren walked up to him quickly and kissed him. Corey could smell the musky odor of semen and taste its unmistakable salty sweetness as her tongue probed his mouth.

"Jesus, Lauren, were you...did you..?"

"Shhhh," she hushed him with a finger to his lips. "Don't worry about it. Just take me home and fuck me. I need you inside me."

Without a second thought, the beleaguered husband signed his tab and stood from the table, heart pounding. Grabbing her hand firmly, Corey led his bride through a throng of arriving customers, a silent thrill rushing through his body. Was this it?

Was this indicative of what just another day in Miami was to be?

+++++

The couple did make love that night, but Lauren kept Corey guessing about what exactly went down when she had disappeared. She was especially attentive and enthusiastic, fueled by something he couldn't quite put his finger on. Predictably, he came fast, his throbbing dick tortured by all the possibilities.

Afterward, they had another serious talk, this time about Corey's submissive and humiliation penchants. He admitted that being her wittol turned him on, tormenting him in a twisted way. Lauren teased him relentlessly, calling him a weak cuckold who got off on her fucking other men.

"Only losers would do that," she taunted, stroking his cock and fueling the fire.

When she went on a rant about how even the resident virgin nerd satisfied her better than him, he erupted again, this time all over her hand, his cum flowing out like a slow volcano. Oddly enough, they felt a deeper connection than ever before in their thirty-year history. They both had unusual fetishes and kinks that had emerged after they uprooted their lives and moved. These quirks liberated them from their increasingly boring existence. Before they fell asleep, he sincerely told her that he wouldn't change a thing. She snorted and turned away.

"Don't bet on it, loser."

The tone was indeed being set.

+++++

The rest of the weekend passed uneventfully. Corey began his new job at Dactyl Construction the following week, commuting daily to their Fort Lauderdale offices. It had been years since he had last been onboarded to a new company, and he found the bureaucratic paperwork insufferable.

"A project manager should be managing, not pushing paper," he mumbled while signing employment verification and tax forms.

Lauren stayed busy as well, meeting with suppliers in preparation for her accepting the transfer of the Operations department from the retiring Jose Rodriguez. Rodriguez's long-running career was coming to an end, with his retirement dinner scheduled in two weeks. There was much for Lauren to learn about the role.

Thankfully though, the couple was able to find downtime too, usually late in the evening after the dishes had been done and the last email read. They had settled into a comfortable routine during the week. Usually, Corey made it home from work first, so he'd prep for dinner while she'd either take a shower or go to the gym in the building's lobby. He swore he'd hit some weights too someday when able, but for now, he was content being their chef. Later, after they ate, the two would cuddle up on the couch and watch the news, then, at the very least, the first half of the late show. Most of the time, it would be lights out for one or both before eleven.

The evening of the following Thursday began as any other. Corey was feeling warm and content as he checked on the baked chicken in the oven, still with good vibes about the move. Lauren made it home at half-past seven and wearily dropped her purse on the counter. Corey poured her a glass of wine, continued to cook, and listened patiently to her day as she untied the colorful scarf around her neck. He had to admire how sharply she dressed for work these days. As an office manager at the paper distributing company back home, she would dress conservatively. Now, on any given day she would leave in a pants suit or pencil skirts with blazers. Still conservative, still very VP, just with a flare.

While Corey set the table, the rising executive changed her attire and emerged with her hair tied back in a ponytail, wearing a thin ribbed wife-beater tee and old sweatpants. Following the meal, the pair settled on the couch and watched one of those popular reality shows that Lauren enjoyed so much, before switching to the news.

"Coming up on WBBN, News Channel 7, a Florida man tries to outrun authorities on a lawn mower."

Corey chuckled. "Floridians are crazy," he said with a smirk.

Lauren looked up from her phone and smiled. "You're one of them now, dork," she replied playfully.

A sudden loud knock on their apartment door startled them both. They hadn't anticipated any visitors, especially at ten-fifteen on a weeknight.

"Larrrrr-ennnn," a booming male voice echoed from the hallway outside. "C'mon, open the door."

Corey slowly rose from the sofa to answer, Lauren's expression of "not now" was especially disconcerting.

Another knock, although this one was more like a jazzy knuckle rap.

"Larrrrrr-ennnn."

"I'll get it," she stopped Corey, the look of apprehension on her face a bit worrisome as she padded across the floor.

"Who is it?" he asked uneasily.

Ignoring his question, Lauren removed the latch and threw back the deadbolt. The fact that she didn't need to look through the peephole suggested she was already familiar with who it was. The figure of a man rushed inside and flung her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. Laughing playfully, he carried her into the living room and spun her around.

"Hey slut, let's fuck!"

"Stop!" Lauren screamed in a muted protest, her hair flying about. "You're drunk!"

"Hell yeah, I am!" the stranger slurred, struggling to maintain balance as he started to carry her to the bedroom. He paused when he saw the older man standing off to the side.

It was then that Corey got his first good look at the mysterious intruder. Tony Reed, the twenty-two-year-old college student who had tasted Lauren's charms in the past.

"What the hell is he doing here?" the boy stammered as Lauren slid off his shoulders and into his arms. Instinctively, Corey tensed as the kid pulled Lauren possessively to his waist. The conflict on her face was clear.

"Well, he is my husband."

"I don't give a shit, get rid of him."

"I can't do that," she said bluntly. "He'll be living here from now on."

Tony sneered at Corey with disdain. "Really? After all this time, huh? How cozy." He was not impressed by the reunion.

Corey stared at his wife in disbelief as she petted and kissed Tony's chest through his tight shirt to calm him down. The frat kid tightened his grip on her.

"Well then, hubby, welcome to Miami. Did your little wife here tell you how she's been whoring it up while you've been playing with yourself up north? Yeah, man, I come by and fuck her whenever and however I want. Ain't that right, babe?"

His words sent a chill down Corey's spine as the older man realized just how little control he had over the situation. Babe? Whatever this was, it was clear the visits were not new.

"I...I guess so," Lauren cast her eyes downward. When the young man put it that way, she realized how much of a slut she'd really been.

"No," Corey retorted, "I guess she forgot to mention that. How long...babe?"

Lauren thought back, answering meekly. "Since Jack's party, I think."

Corey shook his head in disbelief. "Four months? That's a long time to keep something from your husband." He grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and popped the tab, the sound echoing through the small apartment.

Lauren nodded. "I...I was going to tell you, but..."

"The time never seemed right?"

"I suppose."

"So here we are," the older man grumbled, looking between the two. "Well, now friend, it seems I've interrupted your regularly scheduled booty call."

"He doesn't have to stay," Lauren offered.

"Fuck you say," Reed protested drunkenly, pulling her back. "I ain't goin' anywhere. You said the old coot likes this shit. I mean, he did dig me and the boys gangbanging you in that back of that limo. So he won't mind you sucking my dick now, will he bitch?"

The words caused Corey to recoil. In a weaker moment, he had cheered this kid on as he videoed him, Tommy, and Amy fucking Lauren in that penthouse. But right then, there was nothing but loathing as he stared at the younger man with a seething glare. And a growing erection.

Tony's eyes never left the older man's face as he placed one hand on top of the mature wife's head and pushed her to her knees. Heart pounding in her chest, Lauren glanced over at Corey. The air was thick with tension, while the boy, cruel smirk on his face, unbuckled his belt and let his board shorts drop to the floor. He could see hurt and anger in the old coot's face, his weathered jaw clenched tightly.

"Go on, slut," Tony taunted, his voice dripping with arrogance. "Show your husband what a good little cocksucker you are."

Shit. A territorial fight for his wife was not something Corey had considered a possibility. That a man might actually want to challenge him as the alpha male in her life. And yet, even as they stared each other down, there was something disturbingly dissolute and appealing about this kid's attempt at domination.

Lauren's heart raced. The thought of the two men fighting over her left her feeling primal and hot. However, as the adult in the room, she had to find a way to temper the heat. Hesitating, her eyes flicked between the two men, trying to decide what to do. On the one hand, she remained emotionally loyal to her husband. On the other, her raging nymphomania was impossible to ignore. With a deep breath, Lauren decided to do what Corey would want her to do and reached out to Tony's throbbing shaft. She offered a feeble and intentionally snarky apology before taking the boy into her mouth, slurping and sucking with vigor. Even though the cocky young man was a bit of an asshole, she couldn't deny the perverse thrill that shook her very soul.

Corey's heart pounded in his chest as he watched Lauren, eagerly take Tony's cock into her mouth. The sight of her lips wrapped around another man's shaft never failed to send a mix of anger and arousal coursing through him. Reed's words taunted him, reminding Corey of his worthlessness in the bedroom.

"This is what you like, right, old dude?" Reed snarled, watching his shaft vanish between her lips. "I've been knocking on Lauren's door for months now. At least once a week, wouldn't ya say, darlin'?"

Lauren's muffled response only fueled Tony's arrogance.

"And she always answers with open legs."

Tony's laughter filled the room. "And open mouth. Damn, man, you really get off on this, don't you? Watching your wife suck my dick. Pathetic."

Lauren's head bobbed up and down, her mouth working diligently to please Tony. She moaned softly, relishing in the taste and texture of his cock, her eyes occasionally glancing at Corey, as if daring him to intervene.

Corey had no choice but to acknowledge his inadequacies. He knew deep down he didn't have what it took to fulfill his wife's needs, and now he was being forced to witness her getting another man ready to do what he couldn't.

Fully aware of Corey's torment, Lauren continued to pleasure Tony with expert skill. She explored every inch of his throbbing member, teasing and licking, her hands stroking him with a firm grip. The sounds of her wet, sloppy ministrations were a constant reminder of what the older man's place was now.

Tony groaned with pleasure, his grip tightening in Lauren's hair. "Fuck, you're so good at this, slut. He can never make you cum like I can, can he?"

Lauren's eyes locked with Corey's, defiance shining bright.

"See?" Reed continued, his narcissism evident, "while you've been playing with your erector set in Iowa, I've been tapping this pussy, day in, day out. Ain't that right, whore?"

"Mmmphfffffff."

Corey's hands clenched. He hated himself but couldn't move.

"Hey, don't blame me, man. You threw it away. All I'm doing is giving the dog the bone she wants. Jesus Christ, dude, I can see it in your eyes. Your a sick fuck."

Lauren lowered her head, her lips meeting the coarse tufts of pubic hair at the base of Tony's throbbing member. With deliberate slowness, she closed her mouth around him, her tongue swirling and caressing his sensitive flesh. Soft moans escaped her lips, the vibrations of pleasure sending shivers down her spine.

Her eyes focused intently on Tony's shaft, studying it with a mix of hunger and desire. Like a girl savoring the perfect way to devour a melting ice cream cone, she expertly licked underneath the tip, tracing the ridges and contours with her talented tongue. Encircling the head of the boy's cock, Lauren created a tantalizing pressure that made him groan. Her hands joined in too, skillfully stroking him with a firm grip, her fingers working in unison with her mouth. Using both, Lauren worked the college kid over, her nails grazing his thighs, sending shivers down his spine. Corey stood transfixed. This was no longer the girl he married, just a whore to be used, then discarded. The way she peered up at the boy with those sultry eyes, the sight of her lips so eager and willing, shook her husband to his very core. She never looked at him that way anymore, if she ever had.

Tony leaned over Lauren, his knees slightly bent as he firmly gripped her head with his hands. As she sucked, her cheeks hollowed, her throat tightening around him, skillfully milking his dick with her recently perfected blowjob techniques.

And yet, Tony grew bored. Without warning, he reached down and firmly grasped her hair, pulling her off his throbbing dick with a wet pop.

"That's enough," Tony growled, his voice dripping with nastiness. "Time to get naked."

He dragged Lauren to her feet, forcing her towards the bedroom. With a deliberate shove, he pushed her forward, causing her to stumble across the threshold. Tony cast a dismissive glance at Corey and followed the outstanding MILF into the bedroom, kicking the door closed behind him. Corey was left standing there in the living room, his gaze fixated on the boy's discarded shorts that lay abandoned on the floor.

+++++

Corey stood gobsmacked. What the hell just happened?

The realization that Lauren was on this kid's speed dial for recurring sex was now obvious.

'Gonna fuck you any time I want,' the college student had asserted months ago.

He apparently had followed through.

The problem wasn't so much that she'd been having sex or that she put out whenever Tony came around, it was the omission of such things.

Creeping closer to the bedroom door, he listened intently.

What else was she hiding?

+++++

Tony couldn't resist the small buds under the sparse wife-beater. Leaning in, his breath caused the tiny nipples to grow and strain against the cotton material. He tried to press his lips against the taut fabric but was rebuffed.

"He needs to be a part of this," Lauren insisted breathlessly, half-heartedly pushing the boy away but at the same time tilting her head backward to give his eager mouth better access to her neck. A pang of guilt plucked at her conscience.

"Fuck that," Tony disagreed, kissing her tanned skin. "You said so yourself, he's a cuck."

"That cuck is still my husband," Lauren replied.

"So what?"

Lauren put a hand over his lips. "So...open it."

Tony stopped his advances and peered into her eyes. That look told him she was serious. If he wanted any pussy, things would need to get kinky.

"Whatever," he sighed, reluctantly opening the door.

Outside, Corey saw the knob turn. For a moment, he simply stood there, blinking. It was almost like an invitation, albeit a foreboding one. Slowly and hesitantly, he approached the doorway and peered around the jamb, unsure of what he would see. To his surprise, Lauren was standing by the bed while Tony stood between the two. Lauren was fully clothed, but the boy had only his t-shirt on. Both were staring back at him with expectant expressions.

"Well, get your ass in here. Welcome to the party, boomer," Tony grumbled, unhappily at first, then turned the corners of his mouth up in a most evil grin. If this was going to happen, he was surely going to have fun with it. Spying Lauren's frilly vanity chair, he grabbed the back of it and twisted the seat so it faced the bed. It was one of those antique wooden ones with a spindled back where a fancy pillow was needed for padding. "You're betrothed wants you to be part of the circus, so it's your lucky day. You get to have a ringside seat."

Corey frowned and felt a tinge of anger. He despised the tone this still-wet-behind-the-ears kid was taking with him, but then again, the guy was a six-foot-two graduating safety with a D1 football program. The odds did not favor a physical confrontation.

1...345678