Ascending Lauren Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooo, you naughty boy," she meowed, sliding her ass along his thighs to allow it better access. "You caught me. Now what are you going to do? Do you even remember what to do?"

Behind her, Tony let out a hoot.

Without the use of his hands, Corey was at her mercy. Slowly, agonizingly, his slut wife rocked back and forth, controlling just how far he entered her. In and out, just a few inches, then more, then less.

"Please," he gasped for breath as he begged for release. "I need to cum."

"Cum?" Lauren cut him off with a sly grin. "You want to cum? Then admit how much you love me fucking other men and being humiliated."

Corey nodded rapidly like a child wanting ice cream as he surrendered himself completely to her control. The heat of Lauren's body felt good on his naked skin as she brought her hips closer and allowed several more inches to breach her whore cunt. Inside, her love canal was warm and gooey with the remnants of Tony's earlier deposit that had flooded her pussy.

"Uh-huh, that's Tony's spunk. You better get used to it."

Corey's body began to convulse, his breathing rampant.

"Tell me, cuck."

"Please, Lauren, PLEASE!"

"Then say it. I want to hear you admit it, loud and clear."

"OH GOD!"

She scooted closer to his groin. Another inch slipped in.

"SAY IT!"

The sixty-one-year-old writhed and coughed, his head drumming from side to side.

"I..."

Gripping his shoulders tightly, Lauren pressed her forehead against her husband's, eyes boring into his soul.

"Let me make you cum, sweetie, just say it," she bade him softly. "Just say it and you can cum. You want to, yes? Do it and you can finish."

"I...," he moved his quivering jaws, a cottonmouth making it difficult to annunciate, "I love you fucking other guys...

"And?"

Corey was tired. So, so tired. "And...humiliating me."

Lauren caressed Corey's cheeks and chin tenderly. "See, was that so hard?"

Leaning further over him, her tits in his face, she unbuckled the belts, freeing his hands. In doing so his dick slipped from the confines of her warm, moist pussy.

Realizing he was no longer bound, he tried to wrap one arm around her waist while the other grabbed his twinging cock in a futile attempt to re-penetrate. To his chagrin, she instead slithered off his lap and back to her knees, eye to eye with his wrinkled groin.

"Now...jack off for us."

The senescent hubby's eyes swung between Tony's and Lauren's. Both gawked at him with patronizing expressions. "But you said..."

"I said I'd let you finish. So do it. Show us how much you love being humiliated."

Corey stared down at his exposed body, emasculated in more ways than one. It was covered in a light sheen of sweat, and his skinny, unimpressive cock stood erect and bobbing in front of him, begging for attention. With a deep breath, he began to masturbate, slowly at first, fingers gripping his shaft firmly and stroking it up and down. The first few touches on the sensitive skin were slow and deliberate.

Lauren laughed at his efforts and encouraged him to go harder. "Come on, babe," she said impatiently, "show us how much you love being a cuck."

Aiming to please her, his hand moved faster, breaths becoming heavier, chest heaving with each inhale and exhale. His free hand reached up and pinched and pulled at his nipples.

Still standing behind Lauren, one hand on her shoulder, Tony looked smug, "That's it, old man, play with your tits."

Corey groaned as his dick throbbed in his hand, veins standing out prominently as blood rushed through it. Another bead of precum formed at the tip's hole, glistening in the dim light. Eye-level with his balls, Lauren licked her lips.

"Think of how many men have put their cocks in here, how many have busted a nut in my throat."

Eyes wide, webs of saliva forming at the creases of his gaping mouth, Corey's hand moved faster, a death grip on his worn-out member.

"Especially Zane. Your best man, fishing buddy, confidant. The person you completely trust. You have no idea how good his cum feels on these pearly whites."

"Oh no, Lauren..."

"What? Now you have something to say? I don't want to hear it. You're nothing but a worthless cuck, aren't you, Twisty? Just a sad little man who gets off on being humiliated by his own wife. And you know what? I fucking love it. I love making you feel like the pathetic wimp that you are."

The hurt and profligacy in Corey's eyes told the story as the weight of the debauchery launched his orgasm. With a guttural cry, his hand moved with a frenzied urgency, his cock jerking and spasming in his grip as the first rope of semen shot out, landing on Lauren's face with a satisfying splat, the thick liquid spreading across her cheek leaving a sticky, glistening trail in its wake. Each following stream was weaker than the last, as if his deflating spout was a lazy geyser, sputtering and spitting out its load in a series of weak, desperate squirts. These dribbled down the sides and onto his wrist.

In the minutes afterward, Corey's breathing became more even, and his heart rate slowed to a more manageable pace. His hand, still gripping a now spent cock, moved away from it slowly as he looked curiously at his wife and Tony in a daze as if he was trying to make sense of the despicable thing they had just made him do.

"Are you okay?" Lauren asked with genuine concern. This had been an intense session, and above all else, Corey's physical welfare was paramount.

"He's fine," Tony jibed, dismissing the older man's welfare. "He just came for Christ's sake."

Standing, Lauren moved to the side of the chair and gently cradled her husband's trembling head between her breasts.

"I think we're done here," she told the kid. It wasn't a request. "Please see your way out."

"What? C'mon, we were just getting started," Tony protested.

"LEAVE!"

"Okay, damnit, whatever," the younger man muttered. "Stupid cunt."

Corey tentatively pressed his face into the warmth of Lauren's body, unsure of how she would react. The last time he had attempted to embrace her, she had abruptly pulled away. When she didn't, he held her tight. With renewed compassion and thoughtfulness, Lauren reciprocated by gently gathering him in her arms and lifting him from the chair's pillow, which was now coated with his sticky and tepid cum. Without uttering a single word, the dark-haired vixen led Corey to the bed, laid him down, and crawled up beside him. They listened in silence as the apartment's door to the hallway opened and shut behind Tony, leaving them alone to spoon with their thoughts.

The last thing Corey remembered as sleep overcame him was the eerie welcome offered by the elderly yet creepy doorman downstairs.

"Welcome to your new home, Mr. Miller. We've been waiting for you. I'm sure you'll find your stay...enlightening."

1...345678