Ascension of Azaron Pt. 04

Story Info
Mab's sister comes to cause trouble.
5.9k words
4.45
1k
3

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 4 of my Ascension of Azaron series, the plot of which is heavily reliant on events in the previous chapters. I encourage you to read those for context before jumping into this story, unless that's your thing, in which case welcome.

Part 4: Sisters

One day, while Mab and Azaron were discussing details of the wedding, a rather uncomfortable looking herald informed them there was a visitor.

"Who?" asked Mab, not looking up from the designs on the table in front of her.

"It, um, she, well..." he stammered nervously, causing Azaron and Mab to look at each other in confusion, before facing the messenger, who desperately tried to pull himself together. "It, well, it's... your sister. She's returned," he finally announced.

His declaration turned Mab white as a sheet, her lip quivering slightly. No response could be found by her so Azaron dismissed the messenger and said they'd meet her sister in the throne room. The messenger left and Azaron took Mab into his arms, comforting her until she was able to explain the situation fully.

"Persephone is my older sister. We were inseparable when we were kids and went everywhere together. We'd get lost out in the forest and wander the gardens for hours playing games. She always brought me along with her and always took the blame when my mother scolded and...and beat us. She was my best friend." Mab buried her face into Azaron's shoulder for a moment, desperately trying to hold back tears. She held him tightly, wiping her eyes with his shirt before continuing. "One night, a few centuries ago, Persephone was sick of my mother and the pressures of being the heir, she wanted to leave. In the middle of the night she woke me up and asked me to join her, but I... I just couldn't do it. I asked her to wait until the next day so we could talk about it more. She agreed, but when I fell asleep she... she left. I haven't seen her since." Mab began to pull herself together, but refused to loosen her grip on her husband.

"That's... a lot," Azaron sighed, trying to come to grips with what this all meant. "Isn't it, at least possibly, a good thing that she's returned?" he wondered aloud.

"Not likely. My mother sent spies to search for her once she realized what had happened. They eventually found that she had run off... to the underworld," Mab explained in a hushed voice. "Avalon is a land of life and change. The underworld is... it's our opposite, a land of death and perpetual darkness. The magic of that realm does terrible things to our people. Who knows what it's done to my sister after all these centuries..." Mab's voice trailed off as she thought of what could be in store, until a horrifying thought struck her "--What if she is here for the throne?! She is the eldest, and I came to power in a coup, oh fuck," Mab panicked.

Azaron gripped her tightly. "Mab, if she ran away because she hated the palace, I doubt she returned to claim it. Besides, you have me. I'll ensure you stay on the throne and protect you if she tries anything, but the wedding is soon and we have to make this happen. We need to deal with her so we can move forward with our plan," he reminded her, locking his eyes with hers to keep her focus.

Mab nodded slowly. "Right. You're right, we just need to speak with her and sort this out. We'll do what we must," she assured herself, reinforced by her lover.

They took a moment to prepare themselves before entering the throne room where Persephone was already waiting

"Sister, it's a delight to see you again." Persephone's bright red lips parted slightly as she smirked, just barely showing her vampiric fangs. She stood proudly in the center of the marble hall, her black dress in sharp contrast with the bright stone around her. Her braided white hair sat over her shoulder, running down next to the crimson collar of her dress, which accentuated her prominently displayed pale cleavage. The sound of her steel staff hitting the floor reverberated across the room. Topping her staff was a large skull which seemed to stare into the souls of the fay royals.

Mab was in shock. This was clearly not the woman she remembered from her youth. Words failed her as she took in the sight, something Persephone clearly reveled in.

"You're speechless, I see. It's not surprising. I've grown a lot since we last were together, while you're just as small and cute as I remember." Mab's cheeks blushed with embarrassment and rage.

Azaron stepped in before things got further out of hand. "Why have you come?" he demanded, interposing his large body between the two women.

"And you must be the Oberon," the visitor mused, stepping up to him without fear as her eyes traced over every inch of his body. "You are actually the reason I'm here," she finally admitted.

Mab immediately put herself between the two of them. "Absolutely not, you can't just help yourself to my things!" she barked, placing a hand on Azaron as if to assure herself of his presence.

Her sister laughed."My dear, calm yourself. I'm here to trade and only for a short while. I need him for a task," she assured Mab, taking another step to loom over her.

"There is nothing I will trade with you. You don't have anything I want," Mab insisted, refusing to falter in this moment.

"Oh but there is, unless you want to give up on your dreams of becoming empress," Persephone hissed, leaning her face in mere inches from her sister's. This struck fear into Mab's heart. She couldn't help but gasp, which brought a cruel smile to her sister's face.

Azaron put his hand on his wife's shoulder and pulled her back a few steps from Persephone. "What is this bargain you seek?"

Persephone stood straight to look at him. "You see, Freya was recalled because of trouble in the underworld, trouble I caused. The trouble has been exaggerated so as to justify recalling a goddess, but Freya isn't happy she's been forced to return home and is itching to leave. If we can't create a real problem then she could return any day now and ruin your marriage. Now we wouldn't want that, would we? So, the crisis we invented was a meeting between myself and Hel, as we are the only two rulers left in the underworld after the last war."

"Y-you rule the underworld?" Mab was reeling at how far her sister had fallen.

"Part of it, yes. There used to be several of us but the only meaningful leaders now are Hel and myself. Now the deal was simply that we threaten to unify, which isn't a real possibility but the Asgardians don't have to tell Freya that, so to sell it we set up a meeting. I plan to kill Hel and her supporters at this meeting, and I wouldn't be surprised if she plans to do the same to me, so I need an ace up my sleeve." Persephone looked to Azaron at this, prompting Mab to take hold of him. "Give me your husband and I can kill Hel and rule all The Underworld, you can take over Avalon, and Freya stays home. When my place is secure I'll send him home and we can all go our separate ways," she said sweetly, smiling wide.

Mab and Azaron were speechless, and stared at Persephone for a time unsure of how to proceed before finally the visitor closed the distance between herself and Mab once again. "I know you're not one to make decisions in the moment so I'll give you three days to respond, at which point I'll call off the meeting if I don't have your Oberon in my possession," she growled, her golden eyes locked onto her frightened sister for just a moment, then her features softened and she smiled sweetly at the couple. She then placed a ring with a black gem in her sister's hand. "I look forward to hearing from you." She curtsied, then marched out of the palace.

Mab was overwhelmed by her emotions and was hardly holding it together, so Azaron took her to the hotsprings below the palace so they could relax for a bit and discuss their options. The conversation was more about letting Mab process her emotions, since Persephone had really left them no choice in this situation.

Mab spent most of the bath laying on her husband's chest venting her frustration and confusion, until finally Mab admitted, "we used to be lovers... her and I... no one knew, it was our secret..." Tears began to well up in her eyes. "I never forgave her for leaving me... and now... now it's clear she hates me too..." At this point Mab broke down fully. Wrapping herself around Azaron as she let her tears go.

This was a lot to take in. Azaron had never even heard of her sister until today and now Persephone was blackmailing them and Mab had admitted they were secret lovers. Persephone clearly loved tormenting Mab, was this for revenge? Would Persephone actually allow Azaron to return when she was done? Was she hurt that Mab didn't follow her that night? Perhaps deep down she still wanted Mab, perhaps if he went to Persephone he could convince her to heal the relationship with Mab. As his wife cried on him, Azaron felt a deep urge to heal the pain within her, no matter the cost.

"You still love her, don't you?" he asked softly, careful not to carry any judgment in his tone.

Mab pulled herself from him and wiped her eyes so she could see him clearly. She didn't want to hurt him, but she couldn't lie to him either. She simply nodded, sniffling as she tried to end her stream of tears.

Azaron held her arms and looked into her eyes. "I know this might not work but... I could try and see why she feels this rage and if... if maybe she feels the same way you do deep down..."

Mab stared back at him in confusion. "Y-you'd do that? How do you know she'll still love me?" she sniffled.

"I don't know, but the least I can do is try. You deserve to know the truth and if I must go to her anyway, I might as well look for the answers. Regardless of what they are, I'll come back to you," he promised.

Mab dreamed of having her sister and her husband with her. She was overwhelmed by how good Azaron was to her, and she desperately wanted to know the truth, to know if her sister still loved her. Mab agreed with a soft smile, draping her arms over his shoulders before leaning in for a soft kiss.

This soft kiss was followed by a longer, deeper kiss that they fell into with great passion. Azaron's strong hands gripped Mab's wide hips as his cock swelled, pressing against her outer lips. This elicited a soft gasp from Mab who rubbed against him energetically, desperate to release the tension and stress that overwhelmed her. She would forget about her past and surrender to this moment and her lover.

Azaron's hands moved from her hips to her round butt, taking in handfuls of her soft flesh and lifting her across the water toward him. Her legs lifted and wrapped around his midsection, trying to help him guide her onto his massive rod. Azaron took this opportunity to guide her down slowly, moaning softly as he began to enter her. Although she was so wet that entry would be easy, he went in and out slowly, bringing in more of himself with each thrust, teasing Mab each time.

Mab whined and bit her lip, staring into his eyes, silently begging him to ram himself inside her as she so desperately wanted. He couldn't resist her gaze, and finally plunged her onto his full girth. Mab threw her head back and let out a deep moan as waves of pleasure washed away the stress of the day's events. Azaron settled into a steady motion, bringing Mab's lips to the edge of his cock head before rushing her back down to the hilt, the water rippling across the massive pool with each thrust. As this motion became a rhythm, Azaron used his magic to guide Mab so his hands would be free to play with the tits that bounced happily before him.

Mab's face contorted with pleasure as stimulation was brought to her boobs, who found themselves squished and kneaded like dough in her lover's strong hands. Mab let her body be taken by Azaron, her eyes rolling back as she surrendered to the pleasure that consumed her. Her hands rested on his shoulders to stabilize herself, but they remained loose so he could brush them aside if he wanted.

Azaron gleamed with pride as he watched Mab melt into a willing fucktoy, lost to the world and her thoughts, knowing only the pleasures of their bodies. Finally, after some time of this rhythm working their bodies, Mab's hands began to dig into Azaron's shoulders, signaling the beginnings of her climax. His hands gave her nipples a strong squeeze as the magic holding Mab's hips thrusted her with greater strength, even as her legs locked around her lover's body. Finally Azaron took control of Mab's hips with his own hands, leaning in to kiss her neck as he thrusted into her with all his power.

Mab screamed with pleasure as her body was rocked, the water splashing wildly around them. Azaron grunted like an animal as he brought Mab down hard onto him, releasing his seed deep into her womb. As his magic cum filled her, Mab's mind was filled with bliss, she squeaked weakly as her hands ran through his hair. The lovers took deep breaths as they rested, arms wrapped tightly around each other, locking themselves into loving bliss.

...

Azaron and Mab had several more encounters like this before he left the next afternoon, Mab ensured his cock explored the full depths of her body, relishing the feeling of it in each of her holes in preparation for his departure. She would fuck some servants while he was gone, but it wouldn't be the same.

It was clear the ring given by Persephone was key to contacting her so he took it with him before stepping outside the palace. As he left he was pulled into one last deep kiss from Mab, who was unwilling to let him go, but relented as he pulled himself away.

He looked up at her from the last step of the front entrance and smiled "I love you," he cooed before blowing her a kiss.

"I love you too," she sighed, blowing one back.

Azaron spoke to the ring, unsure of how to activate it, but it soon consumed him in black smoke, dragging him to the Underworld.

He found himself standing in a dark throne room of stone and iron, small fires burned on torches lining the walls, and faint screams could be heard in the distance. The room was empty beyond the pale woman glowing with pride, propped up on the throne of iron and bone.

"I'm glad you decided to join me," Persephone teased, tracing her lips with a finger as she studied the man before her.

"There wasn't a better option," Azaron grumbled, crossing his arms.

"No, I suppose not," Persephone chuckled to herself. She then sat upright and declared, "I will be needing an oath of loyalty from you. We're going to be in a life or death situation and I refuse to be betrayed in the middle of it by my sister's lover."

Azaron glared at her for a moment in total silence, then finally knelt before her and pledged his allegiance to her as queen.

At this point Persephone stood and placed the head of her staff on his shoulder, dubbing him her Mulo (consort) and protector. Her magic took hold of him and wracked his body with terrible pain as the energy of the underworld fought with the energy of the fay. For a moment these forces threatened to overwhelm him and end his life, but he fought through it and soon his body stabilized.

"Wonderful," Persephone gasped, awe-struck by her new warrior. "You've survived. Any lesser creature would never have been able to hold the magic of both realms within him but you...you may have the potential of the Sanguinarch within you." She reveled in the thought of it.

"What, is this like the undead version of an Oberon?" he huffed, pulling himself back to his feet.

"That's a gross oversimplification, but yes, in a way. You'd be unbearably powerful if you held both titles, but we can discuss that later." She started walking away and gestured for him to follow.

Azaron grumbled to himself and began to walk with her. She gave him a tour of the castle and introduced him to her advisors and guards. She ended the tour with his room, which was incredibly small and simple, and very obviously in the servants' end of the palace. This was made worse by the fact that the servants were mostly skeletons and zombies, who smelled awful.

"This is the only room available, aside from the one in my wing of the castle, but I can't imagine Mab would want you in such close proximity to her big bad sister," she teased, leaning against the door frame.

Azaron turned to her and decided to seize this opportunity. "Well Mab isn't here, and this room is terrible."

"Oh I simply couldn't, that's just too much." she protested.

"Take me to the room." Azaron insisted.

Persephone eyed him for a moment, then stepped towards him. "You'd do well to remember I am the queen of these lands." she hissed.

Azaron and her locked eyes, their wills beaming against each other in the murky stone room. As they stood facing each other unblinking, Azaron had to admit he was aroused by the strength of her character, even if she was a haughty bitch.

"If it would please your majesty," Azaron finally broke the silence, "I'd prefer to stay at your end of the castle." he relented.

With this Persephone took one step closer and grabbed him by his balls, much to his surprise. Azaron couldn't stop his body from responding and his cock immediately grew and strained against his pants. He said nothing but kept his gaze trained on Persephone, who looked back at him stone faced, tilting her head slightly.

"You know what going to my wing would entail. Are you still prepared to go?" She offered one last chance to back out, but Azaron knew what she wanted, and knew this whole ordeal would go over much easier if he played along (and he'd be lying if he said he wasn't interested in playing along). He simply nodded in confirmation.

Persephone nodded slowly, a bit shocked at how easy this had been, but then again, men are whores. She considered leading him there by his balls, but as fun as that would've been she decided to let go, then turned and began to march off. "Follow."

Azaron did as she commanded, and although he wanted his cock to stop aching he knew it would not relent until it explored Persephone's insides. His greatest fear at this point was Persephone knowing this.

Azaron was disappointed by his captor's outfit which didn't offer much to his gaze from the rear. He tried not to think much about her, but his inability to access her body with his eyes drove him mad. Azaron was very disappointed in his weakness right now and hoped he would be able to turn this around before Persephone consumed him as he was sure she planned to do.

Finally they arrived at her quarters, and while lavish, it was much more simple than most residencies in Avalon. Azaron was brought directly to Persephone's chambers, much to his confusion. His gaze said it all, and Persephone walked over and placed a hand on his chest, pulling his eyes to her.

"We both know where you'll be staying tonight. You've come this far you might as well commit. Now face the wall while I change into something more suitable for what we're about to do."

Her confidence overwhelmed him. No woman ever spoke to him like this before and he had spoken to multiple queens. He knew where this was headed and he knew he was playing into her hands, but he still believed this would work out in the long run. Mab had warned him about her sister's dominant streak but he had failed to fully grasp the extent of it. He did turn around and face the door while listening to her change. He could tell she was a powerful mage, but rather than simply zap her clothes off, she went through the process of stripping down and getting into a new outfit, simply to make Azaron wait. She was good.

As Azaron got lost in thought, Persephone finally called his attention back to her. The sight was well worth the wait. Persephone had changed out of her dress and now sat on her bed wearing a black leather corset that accentuated her breasts well and left ample cleavage in view. At the bottom of the corset was a puffy black and red skirt that implied a playfulness that the rest of this situation lacked. Red stockings with a black trim wrapped around her shapely legs that dangled from the side of the bed. She smirked knowingly at Azaron as he drank in the sight of her. The bulge between his legs made it look like his cock would tear through the pants that confined them. This made Persephone chuckle and she gestured with her finger for Azaron to approach. He did and Persephone reached her hand out and slowly took his balls in hand.

12