Ascension of Azaron Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Azaron inhaled sharply at this, finally admitting to himself that it wasn't worth feigning disinterest at this point. Persephone bit her lip and played with the large testicles that rested in her soft grip, drawing a low but soft moan from Azaron.

"Mmmmm, I can feel them getting bigger, churning out more hot cum. They just can't wait to spill their load deep inside me." With this she finally let go of her prisoner's balls and removed his pants, allowing his cock to spring to life, nearly smacking her in the face upon release. She laughed heartily at this, then rested the head on two of her fingers. "Easy, boy," she teased, looking to the cock as if Azaron wasn't present. "Easy. If you do what I say, you'll find I can be very generous," she assured the drooling rod before her as it twitched at her statement. She shushed the animal in front of her while petting it a few times, then wiped the precum from the tip with her thumb. She then held it to Azaron's mouth and let him lick it from her hand. He knew exactly what she wanted and did it without a word.

"Ooohh, you're good," she admitted with a nod. She then commanded him to strip himself and kneel before her, then stuck her leg out and demanded he kiss from her toes to her thighs, then back down on both legs.

Azaron removed his clothes and knelt, then took her leg in his hands and kissed it through the fabric that held it, gently and firmly, from her toes to her thigh and back down, and repeated this process with the other leg. Persephone watched with delight as he did this, the cock between his legs dripping onto the red rug beneath him. She thought it would take weeks to get him here, and he had immediately debased himself within an hour of arrival. She could tell his sincerity by the energy with which his cock had greeted her; he wanted to be inside her, and she would make him earn it. After tonight, she'd be sure of his loyalty.

She made him lick his precum off her rug before they continued, then she got on her hands and knees on the bed. "Lift my skirt up" she commanded, deciding to take this up a notch.

Azaron knelt behind her on the bed, placing his hands on her thighs, then slowly dragged them up, letting the skirt bunch up in his hand as he pushed it to her hips. Finally the pale cheeks of her ass were exposed to him and he stared down and grit his teeth. Persephone responded by arching her back, allowing her cheeks to spread slightly, showing off her tiny wrinkled asshole to the man behind her. The sight of his aching cock mere inches from her holes drove Azaron insane, and Persephone knew this.

"Pull them apart." she ordered. Azaron did so immediately and watched her asshole flex in response. "It's nice, isn't it? And you could take it if you wanted. I'm bent over, exposed, vulnerable. You could lodge yourself deep inside me and I'd have no choice but to accept your advances," she tempted, her voice soft and sultry as she looked back over her shoulder at him.

Azaron couldn't break his gaze from her back door and had to admit he was having trouble restraining himself. His cock twitched again, begging to be allowed entrance to one of the holes in front of it. He took a deep breath, then looked over at Persephone as if to defy her. This made her smile triumphantly.

"Good boy. Now, get a good taste of my ass," she purred.

Azaron leaned in and dragged his tongue from the edge of her pussy up just past her tight asshole, drawing a shudder from Persephone. Azaron then sent his tongue in a spiral motion around it a few times before probing at it a few times, then repeating this process, getting deeper inside her each time. Eventually Persephone started to rock back to him as he probed her with his tongue. She let this routine continue for some time, enjoying both the feeling of his tongue across her ass and the feeling of dominance over her sister's powerful lover.

She let out a sigh of relief then commanded him to back off. Azaron grunted angrily, which made Persephone incredibly wet. She felt his hot breath on her ass and admitted to herself that if he gave in now she wouldn't even be upset. However Azaron pulled himself together and backed away.

Persephone giggled wildly and lay on her back, staring up at Azaron with her legs spread wide. "Which hole would you want, if you could have any?" she asked teasingly.

Azaron stared at her blankly as he grit his teeth, his cock twitching again as he visualized stuffing his cock into each orifice he could fit it in. "Your ass," he finally admitted.

"Good answer," she giggled. "I'll keep that in mind. Now lay on the bed." She got on her knees and made room for him on the bed.

Azaron lay where she indicated, his massive cock standing proudly above him.

Persephone moved over to him and gripped the strong rod firmly in her hand, causing precum to spill out from him and dribble down her fingers. She smiled and licked it off, then stroked it a few times.

He could feel her breath on his cock and wondered if she'd take it in her mouth. She took notice of this and shook her head, then positioned herself above it, holding it gently to guide it under the skirt and inside of her. She looked up at him as she began to lower herself onto his excited member. "Don't cum until I say so." She then rubbed the cock against her pussy lips, dragging it back and forth, letting her juices coat it, not yet ready to bring it inside of her.

Azaron grunted and gripped the bed sheets tightly as she teased him. He wanted to grab her hips and force her onto his cock, but he was sure it would pay off to wait and let her ruin him first.

Persephone finally lowered herself all the way down his shaft, which caused both of them to moan loudly as his massive cock filled her. Persephone placed her hands on his chest and began to bounce in a steady rhythm up and down the long cock. While she was enjoying the look on his face, the sensations between her legs were starting to become overwhelming, and even though she had thoroughly enjoyed teasing him, she decided it was time for them both to feel release.

She picked up the pace, not fighting her urges as she stared straight into Azaron's eyes. "I'm going to make you cum," she growled, and began really fucking Azaron, digging her nails into his chest as the orgasm built deep in her womb.

Azaron growled as the woman on top rode him like a bull. He knew in this moment they'd be doing this often, she'd be wanting to show her dominance over him and fulfill her desire to take her sister's husband. He'd go along with this, and when Persephone was comfortable with him he'd find out what the issue with Mab was, but for now he was enjoying the power this woman exerted over him and the way she commanded his dick.

"Give me your cum," Persephone moaned, working his cock hard and fast, thrusting herself down on him over and over: "give me your cum, give me your cum, you fuck!" she yelled, throwing her head back as the orgasm began to take over.

Azaron couldn't hold back anymore as streams of cum bursted from his cock and filled his new queen. The amount of cum was so overwhelming it began to run out of Persephone and stick to his waist.

Persephone gave a few more good pumps while her thrusts slowed, letting the orgasm fade as she caught her breath. She then lay her head on his chest and purred happily. "This is going to be an excellent time."

...

Azaron spent his days attending Persephone as her bodyguard (at least that was how she introduced him) and his nights serving Persephone's sexual desires. While she let him play with her ass in a variety of ways, Azaron was not allowed to penetrate it.

Azaron, being a fount of fay magic, assisted Persephone in many of her magical endeavors and learned a lot from her extensive library. He trained with her greatest generals and champions until he was proficient in many forms of combat with many weapons. He was surprisingly adept at physical combat and learned very quickly.

Finally, Persephone admitted her plan to make him a Sanguinarch, which would make him an incredibly powerful undead and promised him the opportunity to finally take her ass once the ritual was done. He agreed, figuring if she was going to empower him there was no real reason to refuse.

The ritual for Azaron to become a Sanguinarch was similar to the ritual used to become an Oberon, except this ritual was done under a full moon, which there would be the night before the meeting with Hel. That night, Persephone prepared her balcony with the glyphs for the ritual. She then stripped down and knelt within it, her legs spread enough to show her pink pussy, her back arched to ensure her breasts were prominently displayed, and her hair was let down so Azaron could grip it when necessary.

Azaron stood naked next to her and spent a few moments jerking himself before the moon appeared from behind the clouds, then the ritual began.

First, he stepped forward and presented his cock to Persephone, who opened her mouth and reached out to take it, bringing it past her lips and sliding it deep inside her mouth. She worked the shaft with her mouth and hand for a bit, swirling her tongue around the head, then drawing the thick rod back into her throat, her hand moving in a circular motion right next to her lips.

Azaron chanted while she did this thirteen times, then she stopped and joined his chanting for a verse, then returned to sucking his cock. This was repeated seven times, until the final chant was done and the glyphs on their bodies began to glow. At this, Persephone lay on the ground and rubbed her clit, whispering her spell as her eyes glowed with the glyphs on her body.

When she removed her hand Azaron positioned himself above her and entered her dripping pussy in one swift motion. Persephone let out one soft moan before continuing her chanting. Azaron kept his thrusts in a practiced and steady rhythm and picked up the chant as Persephone faded out of it. She then dug her nails (which were basically claws in her current state) and cut sigils into his back. Despite the pain, Azaron had to keep his steady thrusts.

Persephone continued to cut into Azaron's back until the blood began to drip down his sides where she could see. At this point she lifted her head and bit into his neck, drawing his blood with her vampiric bite.

While he wasn't about to back out, he did start thinking about this a bit more critically than he had before. He would die here and be brought back in a more powerful form. This was not exactly an easy pill to swallow, but then again there wasn't a better way to do this than fucking a beautiful vampire queen.

Azaron's thrusts began to slow as the blood drained from him, but he kept his thrusts nonetheless. At some point Persephone was sure she had drained him, but the blood continued to flow and he continued to thrust.

She became alarmed. She knew they had done nothing wrong but he should've been dead by now so she could fill him with her blood. She worried about ruining the ritual as time continued to roll, she knew the clouds would return and that would be the end of it, and yet Azaron would not drop. She finally gave up on trying to remove more blood and just started the next phase of the ritual. The effects were immediate.

Persephone removed Azaron from her and cut her own wrists, allowing her blood to pour into the open cuts on Azaron's back. The blood began to glow with the glyphs and his wounds closed as large bat wings began to sprout from his back. Everything on his body glowed blood red as Persephone recited the last phrases of the ritual, and soon the clouds covered the moonlight once more.

Azaron stood, his eyes glowing red with the new energies of the underworld. Persephone could only watch in awe as the energies of the two realms clashed within him. His body rippled and his veins pulsated with glowing blood.

He stepped towards her, his body seeming more massive and hulking than before. "I believe you owe me your ass," he growled with a sly smirk.

To be continued...

12