Ascension of Azaron Pt. 08

Story Info
Azaron fucks his wives and prepares for war.
6.5k words
4.7
1.7k
2
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 01/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 8 of my Ascension of Azaron series, the plot of which is heavily reliant on events in the previous chapters. I encourage you to read those for context before jumping into this story, unless that's your thing, in which case welcome.

Part 8: Prophecy

Having provided the coven with his magic, Azaron refocused himself on the siege of Castle Orcus and the final victory over The Dark Lord Aukverin. The siege lasted for months before Azaron grew restless and assaulted the fortress, leading his men over the walls and confronting The King of Hell in a mighty battle that wrecked much of the castle.

Azaron was victorious and there was a day of celebration across the realm now that the war was over. A new order was set into place rapidly and preparations were made to crown Azaron and Polly rulers of Hell. This plan, however, soon ran into an issue.

Azaron was studying the tomes and scrolls at his disposal to find a way out of Hell, and while he found a ritual he could try this could be undone by the gods, who would not be pleased if the King of Hell broke cosmic law and started wandering other planes.

He could not marry Polly, but her rule was validated by his presence and not marrying her would cause discontent with the military. Plus, if he lacked the powers of the king of Hell that would bring down the chances of the ritual working. Azaron spent weeks agonizing over the situation, until a messenger appeared.

"I come from the elemental planes, on behalf of the Prophetess Cosima," the eagle headed woman declared. "I have been instructed to find Azaron and bring you to her."

"For what purpose?" Azaron questioned.

"So that she may reveal your future," she assured, then held her hand out to him.

Azaron was immediately ready to turn her down, he hated having his fortune told. In his mind the future was an open book ready to be written in, and it was best not to let others write it for you.

"Why did she send you?" Polly asked.

"The Prophetess doesn't offer her services to anyone. She has news that may change the future of this realm and many more," the woman assured her.

Polly looked to Azaron, who shook his head in agitation. She stepped up to him and put her hands on his chest. "I know this might not seem ideal, but I know Cosima and she wouldn't send someone to us unless she knew something critical, and in your moment of need. Turning down this offer would be most unwise."

"Allowing this woman to write my future before I get to experience it would be unwise," he countered.

"She has already seen it, it's just a matter of you knowing," she pressed.

"My knowing is generally what seals the deal, and how exactly do you know her?"

"I helped her come to power in a dispute with her brother, she told me I would find power beyond my dreams and here I am about to be crowned Queen of Hell." Polly reached up and held his face, "I know this is not something you'd normally do but we are in an extreme circumstance and intervention by the gods is possible. We need any edge we can get, and it is said that Cosima can twist fate. I'm not her best friend or anything but I'd like to consider her an ally and this might be what we need to cement that."

Azaron considered her words. If she was willing to attempt to trust Cosima then perhaps it was worth it to go, and she was also right that they were in need of allies. While the idea still made him very uncomfortable, he was unwilling to let that feeling be the only thing keeping him from otherwise broadening his base of support.

He looked to the messenger, "I will go with you."

...

Azaron created an avatar to contain some of his essence and go to the elemental planes with the messenger as his guide. She said very little, focusing on the task at hand as she brought him through the elemental planes until they finally reached The Tower of Stars.

Azaron ascended the marble stairs as he looked out over the clouds on which the tower stood. At the top was an open room circled by marble pillars. In the center of the floor was a dais and a soft sky-blue chaise couch rested atop it, the only feature of the otherwise sterile room. He lay back on the couch and looked up at the stars. Time and space faded here, as Azaron was lost in the sight of the heavenly body above, and as his eyes gazed across the cosmos, the cosmos gazed back.

From the stars Cosima reached out. Her skin resembled a sunset with tones of orange and lavender accentuated by rose pink and sky blue. Her hair was black as the night sky and the many stars danced across her dress as it flowed into the cosmic abyss above them.

Azaron couldn't tell if they were in the room or lost in the heavens, but that mattered little now.

Cosima smiled sweetly as her gentle hands held his face. "Mighty Azaron," her honeyed voice cooed, "You stand at the crossroads of greatness and destruction, and yet you find opportunity. A war greater than ever before looms over the horizon, and will be a time of despair, but also of hope."

"...Do I act now or hold?" he permitted himself to ask, against his better judgment.

"You must believe in yourself and do what you think is right. You have great power and I see it grow with each passing day. You can be master of the cosmos, but you must remain vigilant and resolute. When you are master of your fate I will join you in your quest."

"Why not join me now?"

"Are you the master of your fate?"

"I always have been."

"Then free yourself from the shackles of doubt and rise to be the man you've always dreamed of."

Azaron rolled his eyes at this.

Cosima smiled softly. "You don't have to believe me, nor do you have to succeed. Despite what you think, I do not dictate the future, simply tell you what is possible."

"I know what is possible." he grumbled.

"Then you must make it so."

He paused at this, letting her words sink in.

"You will do so much, and I will be there with you," she assured him with a soft kiss on his forehead. "Go now and free yourself," as she gave her final exhortation, she let go of him and faded back into the stars above.

Azaron lay alone in silence for a moment and thought back to what she had said. He knew he'd return here someday, but now he had to free himself.

...

He spent a day thinking it over, then decided he would marry Polly and use his new powers to get back to Avalon. He also decided to ask for Persephone's hand in marriage and make himself ruler of the three realms.

Persephone agreed, finding the idea of being sister wives with Mab rather hot and set to work organizing the wedding.

It took only a few days to organize the wedding with Polly, then she and Azaron were wed and crowned King and Queen of Hell before being ceremonially dipped in the blood of the former Dark Lord to absorb his powers. They then set to work getting Azaron out of Hell, which only took a few weeks as Azaron had almost limitless resources at his disposal and powers that far outstripped anything he had dreamed of.

Once he left Hell he reunited with Mab in Avalon. Mab embraced him with tears in her eyes, grateful that he was finally home. Their kisses burned with passion as they embraced each other, then Azaron swept Mab off her feet and carried her to their bedroom, which he had not seen for years.

"Why must everyone take you from me?" she remarked sadly.

"It won't happen again, my darling, I'll make sure of it," he insisted.

Mab saw the determination and fire in his eyes and knew he meant what he said.

They soon entered the bedroom and the moment they had waited years for had finally come. Mab leapt from his arms and landed on her bed, then magically removed her clothes so Azaron could enjoy the sight of her naked form once more.

Azaron drank in the sight of his first wife's perfect naked body with the same awe he had the first time he had seen it. He let out a contented sigh as he gazed upon her "I could drink in the sight of you for eternity."

"I know my love, but I hope you'll enjoy more than just the sight of me," she giggled.

Azaron chuckled and stepped up to her, then placed his finger on her clit. Without any further action magic pulsed through his finger and sent waves of pleasure across Mab's body, bringing her to orgasm in seconds.

Mab lay on the bed, mouth agape, her eyes held lusty horror. Could he really bring her to orgasm with a single touch?

"I learned a lot while I was away," he grinned.

"I... I guess so," she admitted, deeply aroused and fearful of the power he held. She wanted to be touched, but she didn't know if she could handle it, and yet that made it more enticing.

Azaron knelt at the foot of the bed and pulled Mab by her hips until her legs sat on his shoulders. "Relax, my darling. I have to make up for lost time," his words dripped with lust as his tongue reached out to taste her sweet flower.

Mab shuddered and let herself fall victim to his touch and was rewarded as his tongue electrified her body. Even when he had given her the best head she had ever received, it couldn't compare to what she felt now. His tongue moved gracefully in circles around her clit, then darted deep inside her. Every motion zapped her body with pleasure, like waves of mini orgasms coursing out from between her legs. Mab desperately gripped the bedsheets as she tried to hold back another intense orgasm, but it was no use; she soon screamed in pleasure and came hard on his face.

Azaron proudly licked up her juices as he held her steady, stopping the flow of magic from his tongue to let her rest for a moment while he cleaned up.

"If...if you ...you keep doing this...I..." Mab tried desperately to form words as she fought her body for control.

"You'll what, princess?" Azaron teased as he stood.

"I won't let you leave," she smirked.

"Mmmm, and I hope you don't," he said playfully as he climbed into bed with her.

Mab stared at his massive cock. It had been ages since she felt it and was torn between having it buried inside her or sucking it dry. Since Azaron lacked a refractory period, she could have it anyway she liked as many times as she liked, but if he made her feel this good with just a touch she worried she may never get off his dick once she got on.

As she wrestled with herself, Azaron interjected, "Come ride me, baby."

Mab couldn't resist his command and positioned herself over him. She took his huge rod in her hand and stared down at it while she grit her teeth, then took a deep breath and slowly slid down it. As she lowered herself onto him her eyes rolled back, and she came once more.

Azaron let out an evil chuckle as he watched Mab impale herself just once and cum, however they were far from finished, and he reached up and cupped her breasts, which got her moving again.

Before she had even fully recovered Mab was riding his dick. Her boobs were puddy in his hands and her sweet body bounced with abandon as she tried to milk his cock. Mab let the waves of pleasure wash over her without care. She had never felt such pleasure in her long life, and she looked forward to feeling this all the time.

Years apart did nothing to break Azaron's view of Mab, as she let her body become his plaything, he could only think of the pleasure he was giving her, of the bliss on her face. He could never orgasm again and so long as he gave her this kind of pleasure he would be satisfied. Thankfully however, he could cum as much as he wanted, and Mab could take it all.

Azaron squeezed Mab's little pink nipples, making her squeak as her hips began to buck wildly.

"Mmm just like that, cutie," he encouraged her while his hands moved and firmly gripped her hips, controlling her motions.

Mab let him grab her and fell on his chest, her soft tits squished between them as sweat began to coat her brow. She began to pant as the sensations overwhelmed her and her will to resist faded.

Azaron grunted as he thrusted Mab on his cock, digging his heels into the bed and lifting his hips to meet hers until they finally came hard together.

Mab dug her nails into her lover's chest as he grunted, spilling his load deep in her womb, filling her with warmth and ecstasy.

He then petted her head and let out a contented sigh, all was right with the world once more.

Mab let out deep breaths as exhaustion set in, and while she lacked the strength now, she planned on doing this a lot more. They had a lot of catching up to do.

...

"You're going to marry Persephone?" she asked as they sat for breakfast.

"Yes dear. With everything that has happened it's the only logical next step," he calmly explained.

"And then... war?" she asked nervously.

"Well, there are a lot of preparations that need to be made first but yes. I doubt the gods are just going to sit back and let me get more powerful, and I can't let them take what is mine. We have to fight back and that could involve a preemptive strike if we're lucky."

"Couldn't we compromise with them?"

"You think the gods will compromise?" Azaron scoffed.

Mab sighed, she knew what she said was absurd, but so was this whole situation. "And then what?"

"Then, when our safety is secured, we go back to love making," he shrugged.

"And I must share you with Polly and Seph?"

"I will make sure you all have time with me, and quite honestly they don't seem as interested in me as you are," he assured her.

Mab stared down at her food as she played with it until Azaron's hand reached out and held her wrist, drawing her gaze back to him.

"No matter what happens, you will always be my first wife," he assured her with a soft smile.

Even though he had changed so much since they met, the warmth of his smile was still so familiar. She didn't know what being his first wife would really mean at the end of the day, but she held onto that and trusted her husband with all her heart. "You helped me secure my realm, and I will do whatever is necessary to help you secure yours," she vowed.

"Ours, my love."

After breakfast Azaron fucked her over the table, then kissed her cheek and headed off to the Underworld. His powers had grown so much he was able to travel the realms without much effort and entered Persephone's castle with much fanfare.

Azaron was unaware she had prepared the entire wedding already and the ceremony was conducted rather quickly with only the most important nobles in attendance. The reception was rather brief and the whole thing was rather stuffy and underwhelming.

After only a few hours the party was over and everyone had departed, leaving Azaron and Persephone to retire to her bedchamber.

"What the hell was that?" he finally asked.

"We don't really do parties here, and since the only living inhabitants of note are the werewolves there's not really a point to showing off to anyone who doesn't understand the political ramifications of this union," she frankly explained, then turned to him with a wry smile "Besides, any real fun will just be between the two of us."

Azaron chuckled "I suppose that's true, although I do have some things we need to discuss-"

"Can it wait?" she asked with a snap of her fingers. Her dress faded into wisps of smoke leaving only the corset and skirt from their first night together.

"I suppose it can," he relented without resentment and magically removed his clothes before bowing before his mistress.

Few things excited Persephone's dead heart, but the sight of the most powerful man in the cosmos kneeling before her certainly was one of them. "Mmmm, excellent. Now show me what those succubi bitches have taught you," she commanded as she sat on her bed.

Azaron moved to her, staying on his knees, and lifted her legs up till she fell back on the bed, then folded them over her chest. His tongue then snaked out and ran right up between her asscheeks.

Persephone giggled, enjoying how he still knew what she liked and wasted no time giving it to her.

Azaron's tongue played with her tight hole for a bit, then moved up to her clit and pressed down on it.

Persephone screamed in shock as orgasm rocked her body instantly. She knew he must have gained some tantric magic from the succubi but this was far more than she expected.

"H-how did yo-" she tried to ask but Azaron shushed her as he stood up.

"Don't worry mistress, I have the power to give you whatever you please," he said as he flipped her over and slapped his large cock down on her ass.

Persephone was stunned and wanted to gain control of the situation, but she also wanted to feel him inside her ass. But before she could even respond Azaron spoke.

"I learned a special spell for you," he told her with an evil laugh.

While Persephone wondered what he meant, she soon felt her ass cheeks being spread as her hips were lifted slightly, most likely with magic as she didn't feel his hands on her. She then felt his cock at her back entrance... and her pussy. As she wondered what he was doing, she was soon penetrated in both holes, being filled up unceremoniously as he rammed inside her without warning. Persephone was reeling from the experience, despite his quick entrance, she felt no pain, only pleasure as his two rods filled her up. Her weak voice tried to find words, but they were drowned out by her husband's laugh.

"Enjoying the sensations? I can grow an extra cock whenever I desire, and I figured a butt slut like you would enjoy that trick."

A butt slut? She had never been humiliated like this before, and in any other circumstance she would've tried to regain control of the situation, but the sensations were too much, with the cocks in her ass and pussy rubbing against each other as Azaron mercilessly pounded her from behind, landing a good slap on her pale butt cheeks from time to time. "Oooh, you ass!" she growled, gripping the bed sheets as her orgasm built.

"Mmmmm, ass is right," he laughed, determined to dump both his loads and fill her up as she had never been filled before.

After a few more strong thrusts the two came together. Persephone laid over the bed in shock, rocked by her orgasm and blown away by the sensations of her double penetration.

After he was sure she was cognizant, Azaron finally asked "Wanna ride them?" then pulled his cocks out from her, letting his cum leak out of her ass.

"Oh, I do, but given your remark earlier I think you'll need to clean up the mess you made first," she resisted.

Azaron chuckled "Yes, Mistress," then knelt down and licked his cum from her ass. He quickly lapped up what had dribbled out, then slowly drove his tongue deeper and deeper into her asshole, scooping out every last drop of his cum.

Persephone savored his work, then when he had finished, she stood and made him lay on the bed. As she climbed over him, she looked down at his two massive cocks with awe. It was so strange to see and yet she couldn't stop the arousal blossoming in her stomach. However, she hadn't forgotten his disrespect and was determined to keep control of the situation, so as she lowered herself onto his cocks she ordered "You will not cum until I say so."

"Yes Mistress," he agreed without care.

Persephone kept her eyes on Azaron as she began to ride his cocks, which was harder than she expected it to be. As she worked them into her holes, Azaron reached out to remove her corset, which she met with a slap on his hand. "You don't get to see my tits. Hold my hips and help guide me," she commanded.

Azaron grumbled and held her hips, helping her work his two long shafts.

It wasn't long before Persephone had her first orgasm, followed by another, and another, and still she did not allow Azaron to cum.

Finally, after her fourth orgasm, she rested on her hands and knees, letting her ample cleavage sit right in his line of sight, and rode him slowly. "You were very naughty earlier," she purred.

12