Ascension of Azaron Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Azaron couldn't help but be entranced by her will. Mab would've been a drooling mess at this point, but Persephone still found it in herself to not only take more but get her revenge in the process. Revenge which made Azaron incredibly horny. He considered telling her about his newfound mommy kink but decided that would make her too powerful. "Yes Mistress, I'm very sorry for my rudeness, it won't happen again," he promised.

"No, it won't. Now beg me to let you cum," she ordered as she started to thrust harder on him.

"Please Mistress, please let me cum, I'll do as you say from now on and let you use my body as you wish, just please let me cum inside you," he pleaded as his orgasm built.

Persephone considered denying him an orgasm again, but she also wanted to feel his cum inside her, so she kept ramping up the pace until she couldn't hold out anymore, then shouted "Yes, yes! You may cum in me! Cum deep inside your Mistress now!"

Azaron let go of himself and shot streams of his empowered jizz into Persephone's womb and bowels, enjoying the bliss of release after hours of torment.

Persephone lay exhausted on his chest and caught her breath. "So, what was it you wanted to talk about?" she panted.

"We have to prepare for war."

...

Azaron spent months reorganizing and training the military in Avalon and the Underworld and worked to make a combined military council for each of the highest ranking generals in his realms to prepare for war.

His wives threw themselves into this project and gathered whatever materials he required, as well as developing elite guards who would be rewarded by being permitted to sleep with the queens while Azaron was away.

While Azaron traveled and combined the military command, the wives were not interested in combining their political structures and kept their distance from each other, although Mab and Persephone did find each other every on late evenings now and then.

Azaron also developed an elite war mage core and used his connections to Hypatia and the coven to pull talented mages and artificers to join his war machine.

As his plans continued apace and warnings were inevitably sent from gods of various pantheons, and while Azaron used whatever tricks available to delay committing to anything, he knew the day was fast approaching where his diplomatic maneuvers would be ineffective, and war would break out.

As war loomed on the horizon, Cosima once again reached out to him and requested an audience. Azaron agreed without hesitation and marched to her tower.

He found her lounging on the couch, looking up at the stars when he arrived, and he waited for a moment before approaching.

"Don't worry, I don't bite," she teased, moving her gaze to him with a pleasant smile.

Something was different. Her eyes lacked a certain flare they had last time, and her movements were less wavy and loose.

"You... seem different," he wondered aloud.

"Yes, I take a special elixir to commune with the stars, which alters my state of mind heavily," she explained.

"So, you were high out of your mind last time," he chuckled as he approached her.

"That's one way to put it," she scoffed.

"Am I not here to have my fortune told then?" he asked, crossing his arms as he stood next to her.

"No, you are not. This is a diplomatic meeting," she confessed.

"Oh?" he stood next to her at the end of the couch as he listened.

"I told you I would join you when you became master of your own fate, and when you left you prepared for the war that was coming whether you liked it or not. While I had some doubts initially, I am certain that with your leadership, and a few more allies, you will find yourself victorious, and I want to be on the winning team."

"So, you want to form an alliance?"

"I want to be your fourth wife." she admitted. Her eyes searched his and found skepticism, but also interest.

"You see while my realm is hidden within the elemental planes, I do not rule over them, but the Zodiac Guardians are keepers of the planes, and if I marry you, I'm confident they'll dedicate the resources of these four realms to your cause. On top of that I have many connections and can find you more allies in your quest for dominance."

Azaron stared at her while he considered her offer but in reality, his mind was already made up. He sat on the couch next to her and placed a hand on her leg. "We have a deal."

Cosima smiled and presented her hand to him.

He took it and kissed it, then gave her a sly smile. "It seems fate is on my side."

Cosima rolled her eyes and pulled him closer to her.

"We will be wed before the Zodiac Guardians, but until they arrive, I think we should consummate our marriage now so we can prepare for war after," she spoke softly as her gentle hands held his face.

Azaron simply leaned in and kissed her, not wanting to waste any time.

Cosima ran her hands down his muscular frame and enjoyed the feeling of having him on top of her. Her hand grabbed his toned butt as her tongue danced with his.

Azaron reached to remove her dress and found his hand went through it as if it were water, yet it parted as his hand moved, and he was soon able to create an opening between her legs.

While Azaron prepared to enter her, Cosima pulled her tits free of the dress, then went back to feeling his body.

Azaron slowly entered her as his left hand reached for her breast and started to knead it like dough, drawing gasps from Cosima. Soon Azaron was thrusting into her with long strokes as he tugged at her nipple.

Cosima kissed Azaron's shoulder as he kissed and sucked on her neck. Then she saw across the room one of the Zodiac Guardians had arrived early and was watching them embrace. This only heightened her arousal and she gripped Azaron's hip firmly to pull him closer to her, demanding he fuck her hard.

Azaron took the hint and began thrusting into her mercilessly while she wrapped her legs around him and moaned loudly, ecstasy carrying her voice.

They soon came together and Azaron rested on her bosom as their climax subsided.

"Welcome," Cosima finally said with a grin, prompting Azaron to look behind him and see the visitor.

He chuckled, kissed her cheek, then pulled himself up.

Cosima's dress had already reformed around her body as if nothing had happened as she stood up and went to greet her guest.

Soon the rest of the Zodiac Guardians had arrived and there was a simple but fun celebration. The Guardians agreed to assist Azaron and accept Cosima as their queen.

With four realms now at his disposal, Azaron decided to take the final step towards to road to war.

...

Hypatia had never left the mortal world before, and she was instantly stunned by the beauty of Avalon. The trees loomed larger than any on earth, the air fresher, and the sun warmer. It was pleasant beyond all reason, and she was in awe.

Azaron walked with her across the grassy field, and they discussed the plans for the coup against the Mage Council, and the new resources and soldiers Azaron would dedicate to the cause.

"When it is over and the plane is under your control, I'd like to marry you," he spoke firmly as his intentions were made clear.

"My lord, surely I am unworthy of-" she tried to protest before being cut off.

"I determine who is worthy of my affections, and marriage to me will be the defining quality of the greatest leaders in the cosmos. Whoever rules the mortal realm will be my bride, and your rule will go unquestioned," he insisted.

"I... I don't know what to say."

"Say you'll marry me." As he spoke, he took her hands and gazed down at her.

"Of course I will..." she agreed, then took her hands and knelt. "Thank you for providing me with this honor."

"You need not thank me. You deserve to rule the mortal realm. There is no one more capable," he assured her, lifting her chin to bring her gaze to his.

She smiled up at him and stood, then hugged him. As her face rested on his chest she shed a single tear. She would rule the mortal realms as an equal to the other great queens, and she would show them she was worthy of her status.

...

Azaron found Hell quite relaxing these last days of peace. It was full of the most despicable and wretched creatures in the cosmos, and yet in that fact Azaron found freedom. Anyone in Hell would kill him and take everything he owned if they only had the power to. They lacked humility or love, and Azaron found it easy to be among them because he could behave without restraint, murdering and insulting whoever he met, knowing they more than deserved such treatment for their innumerable crimes.

Polly encouraged every dark impulse he had and ensured anyone who defied her or Azaron was met with excruciating and eternal punishment. She enjoyed being ruler of Hell and was more than happy to encourage Azaron's war mongering, confident he would soon be all powerful and she would be there with him.

Azaron had decided to visit Polly one last time before he eliminated the Mage Council and started his war against the gods. He would relax with her and then prepare for a war which could last for eternity.

Polly had the most beautiful succubi prepared for him, and when he arrived, they waited on his every need. They served him food off their bodies, massaged and bathed him, and ensured his every sexual desire was fulfilled.

Finally, when he had his fill, he sent them away so he could be alone with Polly.

"On the one hand, you're a bitch for kidnapping me," he mused, lounging on the massive silk bed.

on the other hand, this has worked out quite well."

"Mmmmm, and I think it's going to get even better," Polly giggled, crawling across the bed, and sitting on his muscular frame. "Although it was rather mean of me to kidnap you Perhaps an apology is in order?" she teased.

"It certainly is," he grinned, his cock rising to full attention.

Polly purred then moved herself between his legs, looking up at him with her glowing yellow eyes as her heavy tits lay on his thighs. "I'm soooo..." she began to lick up his long shaft, then swirled around the head, and dragged her wet tongue back down to the base. "... sorry my king, I'll just have to find some way to make it up to you, won't I."

"Yes, you will."

"Yess..." she purred, then swirled her tongue around his balls, drawing each into her mouth one at a time to suck them gently, then ran her tongue back up his long shaft and popped the head into her mouth. She ran circles around the head as her hand gently pinched and rubbed his balls. She licked the precum that poured out, then started to suck the whole thing in her mouth in one long slow motion. Her glowing eyes looked up at him innocently as her cheeks caved and her thick lips glided down untill they hit the base and her chin rested on his ball sack. She took his huge dick down her throat effortlessly and held it there for a moment, enjoying the sensation before slowly drawing herself back up till just the head rested between her lips.

She repeated this slow process over and over and over and over as her lips washed over his firm shaft, coating them with her spit.

Azaron let this continue for a while, knowing she would tease him forever if he let her, then grabbed a fist-full of her hair and started roughly shoving her head up and down his cock.

Polly was immediately wet as her head was used roughly to pleasure her king. She sucked and licked wildly as her head was slammed down into his pubes and back up to the tip of his dick until he finally pulled her face down with a grunt and released his load into her belly.

She let his twitching cock rest for a moment until she pulled her head up and swirled her tongue across the head once more, just to ensure she'd get anything left behind, then she pulled her lips off with a pop and a coy smile. "Does that make up for it?"

"Not even close," Azaron growled as he pushed himself up onto his knees. He then pulled Polly by the hair and threw her onto the bed face first and summoned a whip, bringing it down hard on her plump behind. "Thank me for punishing you."

Polly shivered with pain and pleasure as she clenched the satin sheets tightly. "Thank you for punishing me, sir."

Another loud crack as the whip hit her rear again.

"Thank you for punishing me, sir."

Again, and again the whip came down hard on her writhing red ass as a purple streak started to form. Polly was overwhelmed with lust as her backside burned, yet she kept on apologizing as she knew he wanted.

When he was satisfied Azaron tossed the whip and pulled her sore butt up off the bed till she rested on her knees, then he spread her burning cheeks with his thumbs.

"You wouldn't dare take my ass!" she protested with mock disbelief.

"You know I would," Azaron chuckled, summoning up his second cock.

As Polly felt them press against her, she knew she was going to be fucked roughly in both her holes and she reveled in the tension as he forced her to wait for her fucking. She waited for what felt like hours wiggling her butt at him, desperately trying to entice him to enter her, until she heard him laugh.

"Beg me, you stupid cunt."

"Oh, great master, please stuff my sweet little holes with your mighty cocks! I need to be filled up and fucked hard! Only you can please me, and I'd do anything to have you inside me."

"Good girl," he growled, then shoved her onto his cocks till he was buried inside her holes.

Polly came instantly. She moaned wantonly and practically tore her sheets as the powerful orgasm rocked her, but Azaron gave her no time to enjoy it as he kept slamming away at her, stretching her tight holes with his massive rods.

"Please, please master! I'm being such a good girl, fill me up with your mighty seed!" she begged, hoping to draw forth his cum with her helpless pleas.

Azaron loved hearing her beg and pounded away without remorse, slapping her bruised ass hard as he thrusted with all his might, shoving the drooling mess into the headboard until he blew his load into both her holes.

Polly screamed and moaned as she was filled up and her own orgasm overtook her.

Her pussy and ass milked every last drop, rippling on his cock and pulling every last rope of sweet cum into her body as they both let out a sigh of relief.

Azaron then dragged his cocks out and ordered her to come clean them.

Polly got on her hands and knees and took the bottom dick into her mouth, her tongue glided around and licked up every drop of her juices that coated it while the top dick rested on her face and coated her with the juices produced by her demon ass. Once she was happy with how clean the bottom cock was, she kissed the head and got to work on the top, letting the bottom one rest between her large round tits and coating them in her saliva. She savored the taste of her ass mixed with cum and planted a sloppy kiss on the head as she finished, letting a string of saliva stretch from the head of his cock to her full lips as she smiled up at him.

"You're going to get a lot dirtier than this before the night is over," he assured her with glee.

"Yes, Master. I deserve it," she purred, looking forward to a long night fuck fest of pain and pleasure.

...

After ravishing Polly for hours, Azaron rested and prepared himself for the coming war. Tomorrow he would coup the mage council and use his powers to open portals across the cosmos, allowing his armies to pour out and overrun the many realms that would soon be his.

As he dreamed of conquest, he knew he would still need more allies and looked forward to expanding his harem of mighty queens even further, but he would never forget the first queens who joined him, empowered him, and loved him.

To be continued...

12