Ascent Into Nudity

Story Info
My first public nudity and an unexpected encounter.
6.8k words
4.64
14.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rothgar
Rothgar
73 Followers

The blazing sun shone brightly!

Not a cloud in the clear, blue sky. It was the kind of summer day I look forward to all winter. But his day carried added anticipation. After years of curiosity, and months of steeling my nerve, today was the day I'd finally decided to take myself to a clothing optional beach and try experiencing public nudity for the first time.

I'm a 45 year old single man with a small but comfortable house in a peaceful residential neighborhood. I work out of my home as a freelance video editor, which pays pretty well and also offers me periods of "downtime," short and long, in between jobs.

Over the past few months I'd been pretty busy with three major projects, but with completing the last of them, I felt I'd earned a little time off. And what better time for it than during the warm midsummer weather.

Since I live alone, I'm generally pretty casual in how I dress around the house. In fact, it's not unusual for me to often go nude at home, even while working. I don't consider myself to be a Nudist with a capital "N." I just enjoy the feeling of being naked at home. Real Nudists often contend that being nude is not sexual. I, on the other hand, tend to get quite a little sexual buzz from it. And sometimes not so little.

After sitting nude in front of my editing computers for hours at a time, it's nice to take a break to stretch my legs and clear my mind. Sometimes I take the opportunity to clear my balls as well, with a nice relaxing masturbation session. With visions of sexy young women frolicking in my head. This sometimes included the cute 20 year old who lived next door. Mandy!

But back to the day at hand.

There's a clothing optional beach about 30 miles up the coast. I'd never been there before but had heard it was sort of an unspoken secret with a lot of people. I had finally talked myself into taking the "big step" of going there myself to check it out. The prospect of being checked out there myself by frolicking, young naked women was enticing. Whether or not that would happen remained to be seen.

That morning, I gave my genitals a clean, fresh shave in the shower. I enjoy the look and feel of them when they're smooth and I wanted to look my best for my naked debut. Before leaving home, I liberally applied SPF-50 sunscreen all over my body. I dressed minimally, in only shorts and t-shirt. No underwear. I wore sandals to protect my feet from what I expected to be scorching hot sand, and brought along a small knapsack to stow my clothes in when I got to the beach and stripped down. Still not sure of how I would like the experience or how long my courage would hold out, it could end up being a short visit. I planned not to sit or lay out in one spot, but rather just wander around, walking up and down the beach, so I didn't bring along a beach towel or blanket.

I pulled into the parking area for the beach and made my way down the quarter mile footpath that cut through obscuring trees and bushes. The beach was beautiful, bigger than i'd expected and stretching in both directions. I could see it was populated with a surprising number of people, most of whom were nude. Here and there I saw the odd man wearing shorts or a woman in a bikini, or topless with only a bikini bottom. But the vast majority were naked.

There was a small signpost with arrows pointing in opposite directions. The one pointing down the beach to the left read: FAMILIES. The arrow pointing to the right read: ADULTS ONLY. I walked about 20 paces to the right, took one last deep breath and removed my clothes, stuffing them inside my knapsack.

I stood there for a minute to allow myself to become acclimatized to being naked in public, then boldly started walking through the soft, white sand toward the water, and the ADULT side of the beach. I was doing it! Actually doing it! Walking naked on a public beach fully exposed to anyone who might look my way. Totally on display. Every exhibitionist fantasy I'd ever had was racing through my mind and I was loving it! I passed by many other naked people who were standing, walking by, or stretching out tanning their bare bodies. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the nude women casting glances at me. I'd always feared shriveling and shrinking from embarrassment in such a situation, but I was happy to see that my penis presented itself extremely well. Though it didn't stiffen, it didn't shy away from what attention it got, and wagged back-and-forth vigorously like the tail of a happy puppy as I walked toward the water's edge.

My comfort level continued to increase as I strolled along the firm, damp sand ankle-deep in the gentle, lapping waves. Many more people passed in the opposite direction and I was surprised that most of them were younger than me, and happy that so many of them were attractive looking women.

After walking slowly strolling for 45 minutes or so, I stopped to watch a group of young people. They looked about college age and were further out, about knee-deep in the water. Two guys were throwing a football back-and-forth, and three girls tossing a frisbee around. They were all laughing, falling into the water and having a wonderful, carefree time. And all were stark naked! Naturally, I couldn't take my eyes off the girls. Each one was prettier and sexier than the others. Slender and fit, with glistening, wet skin and bouncing tits, and only one had just a hint of tan lines.

I stood there admiring them for quite some time and felt a distinct and delightful tingling in my loins. Glancing down, I noticed my penis had gotten a little chubbier than it was before. It felt great but I knew if I stood watching these three water nymphs much longer, it might grow to a full-fledged erection.

As I turned to resume my walk along the beach, I nearly bumped into another beach-goer. A female beach-goer. A stunningly sexy, young, naked, female beach-goer! We both recoiled from our near collision, but an instant later there was instant, simultaneous recognition.

"YOU!!!" I said with surprise.

"Oh, my GOD!!! What are you doing here?" she replied and her mouth hung open with disbelief.

It was Mandy! The girl from next door! And the two of us stood staring at each other's nakedness, dumbstruck and motionless.

A bit of backstory.

A few years after I moved into my house, a young couple moved in next door. Melissa and James were in their early 20s at that time and had been married for about a year-and-a-half. They were both very pleasant neighbors and dedicated to building their respective careers.

Melissa's younger sister still lived with her parents in a nearby town but would often come to spend weekends at Melissa's. Mandy was still in high school at the time but would come to stay with her big sister over summer vacations as well. It was during those summers I would often see Mandy dressed in various outfits appropriate for hot weather; shorts, tank tops, crop tops, sports bras, even the occasional bikini.

I always thought of Mandy as a sweet, lovely girl, and came to think of her as a neighbor as much as Melissa and James were. We were on pleasant, friendly terms. But being a man, I could never overlook her feminine attractiveness.

Standing at 5'4" Mandy had a shapely, well proportioned body. She was fit and strong from a variety of activities; running, cycling, hiking, even rock climbing. A pair of firm breasts, a narrow waist and a flat tummy. Her legs and bum looked great in anything she wore, but especially short shorts, which she wore often throughout her summers next door. And she had a mane of chestnut brown hair that encircled her face and cascaded down past her shoulders. Make no mistake...Mandy was a pleasure to gaze upon, which was easy to do in her summertime attire. Mandy's sexy, young body often had a "stimulating" effect on my imagination, but I always managed to keep my thoughts to myself and my behavior appropriate. I was convinced she thought of me as nothing more than the friendly, gentleman next door, and not as a "dirty ol' man.".

During her junior year of high school, Mandy's parents hosted a foreign exchange student from France. Mandy and the girl had become very close friends and remained in close contact the following year after her return to her home country. In gratitude for her year in America, the girl and her family invited Mandy to come to her home in France for the year following graduation.

The year away gave Mandy time to unwind, gain some independence, and think about what she wanted to do upon returning home. At some point, it was decided she would move in with Melissa and James and attend the college which was located only a few miles away. So in early May, Mandy had returned from her adventures in France and moved in next door to me.

And now here I was, standing face-to-face with Mandy at the nude beach. And both of us were stark naked! My mouth hung open with shock and surprise as my eyes devoured the unfettered view of her now 20 year old body totally on display. And what a body it was! I'd seen tantalizing glimpses of parts of it over the years, but seeing her totally unclothed was breathtaking!

Mandy's breasts were ample without being overly large. And they sat firmly on her chest without a hint of sag. Slightly conical orbs with prominent nipples that looked to be reaching toward me seeking attention.

Her waist tapered in gracefully and her taut tummy possessed a deep bellybutton that beckoned to me with promises of dark mystery. Her hips flared out to strong, shapely thighs, and between those thighs was a perfectly smooth, hairless pubic mound.

No less noticeable, was the fact that her skin, her entire body sported a deep suntan, with no tan lines, indicating that Mandy was no stranger to nudity. It was obvious that the sweet girl next door spends a lot of time naked in the sun. Her sun-bronzed skin glistened in the sunlight as if it had been highly polished.

Mandy's initial expression of surprise at seeing me was quickly replaced by a delighted smile...a smile that broadened as she scanned down my body and locked eyes on my swollen penis dangling in front of me and my freshly shaven testicles just beyond.

"Oh, my!" she breathed in a whisper to herself.

"I didn't expect...to see..." I sputtered.

"I didn't know you ever..." Mandy said at the same time.

At that, we both burst out laughing. It was still slightly nervous laughter, but it helped get us past the initial shock we'd both felt.

"Well," I began, "to be perfectly honest, this is my first time here. I've known about this nude beach for a long time but had never been. But I've also been curious what it would be like. Wouldn't ya know, the first time I come, I run into someone I know! And you, of all people!"

I tried mightily to maintain eye contact with Mandy but just being so near her nude body caused a rush of horny hormones to be released into my blood stream. It didn't help that Mandy kept glancing down at my penis again and again every few seconds.

Still a bit uneasy, I let my knapsack drop from my shoulder thinking I could hold it in front of me to cover myself. But halfway through the act, I asked myself what would be the point. Mandy obviously liked what she was seeing, so I let the pack continue it's swing across and casually hoisted it up onto my opposite shoulder. It suddenly dawned on me that I really enjoyed having her looking at me.

"Since we're being honest with each other," she said, "I come here a lot!"

She suddenly looked sheepish and said, "You won't tell Melissa, will you? She doesn't know I come here, and she might not approve."

"Don't worry! I'll keep your naughty, little secret! As long as you don't tell her about mine!" I said with a wink.

"Deal!" she squealed and gave a little jump for joy, which caused her tits to bounce and jiggle, much to my delighted eyes.

"Are you enjoying your first nude beach experience so far?" Mandy asked cheerfully. She again looked down at my dangling penis which had inflated a little more over the last couple minutes. "You look like you're having fun!"

"I've only been here about an hour or so. I was a little nervous at first but was surprised at how quickly I started feeling more comfortable." I said and laughed anxiously. "Until I ran into you! Now I'm feeling nervous again, and a little embarrassed!"

"No need to feel like that!" Mandy said reassuringly. "You look great!"

She fixed her gaze directly on my exposed genitals, and my prick made an involuntary but noticeable pulse.

"And you're looking better and better all the time!" she added with a wide smile.

I felt a sudden tingle in my testicles and my penis swelled and extended itself slightly. Mandy's flirtiness as well as the sight of her exquisite naked body was threatening to cause me to pop a full-blown boner in front of her and everyone else on the beach. I was struggling maintain control of my urges. Mandy notice my fidgetiness and my heavy breathing and came to my rescue.

"Would you like a drink of water?" she offered. "My blanket is right over there. You're welcome to sit down and relax."

Relax. Yes, that's what I needed to do. So I followed this cute, naked girl from next door about ten yards up the beach to a large, multi-colored blanket spread out on the sand. By the time we got there, I was feeling more at ease. I dropped my knapsack off to the side and we plopped ourselves down...me with my legs extended in the direction of the water but slightly bent so my thigh might block Mandy's view of my penis. Mandy sat slightly to my right, directly facing me. She sat cross-legged which left her smooth, hairless labia on full display to me, framed by her silky, wide-spread thighs.

Sipping on our bottles of water she'd gotten from her beach bag we began to relax as we chit-chatted about this and that. Mandy's demeanor had turned more casual than flirtatious, and I felt more at ease and not quite so aroused. As our conversation became directionless and finally to a long pause, I decided to broach the subject that was literally staring me in the face.

"So Mandy...how did you first become interested in nudism?"

She broke into a wide smile as if relieved to be able to address the topic. It turned out she was very eager to tell me about her love of nudity. And she proceeded to do so with genuine candor.

"Well, back during my junior year of high school, my family hosted an exchange student from France. Noelle and I hit it off and became close friends right away. We loved going shopping together and just hanging out and goofing off. It wasn't until about halfway through the year that Noelle remarked about how uptight Americans were about nudity. She said it's very different in Europe. Nude beaches are very common there and that she had gone topless herself a few times at beaches back home.

"The subject came up again a few times during the rest of her stay, and we didn't talk about it much. But when we did, she spoke very favorably about it. And I guess that's what planted the seed in my mind.

"That following summer, after Noelle went back to France and I came here to spend the summer with Melissa and James, I started, uhm...experimenting. You'll remember we had really hot weather that summer, so while Melissa and James were away at work, I would take off all my clothes and hang around in their house all day naked. I was kinda nervous and jumpy at first, but it got easier each time. After about a week, I was in the house naked and I noticed you pulling out of your driveway. So knowing you weren't home, I tried going outside into the backyard naked. What a thrill that was!!!"

With those last words, Mandy pumped her arms and bounced her butt up and down on the blanket excitedly, which caused her high, firm breasts to jiggle enticingly on her chest.

"I stayed out there for about a half hour just wandering around the backyard naked. I let soft leaves brush against my bare skin and I rolled around in the cool grass. And I went right over to the fence between our yards and looked over into yours, thinking how shocked you would be if you'd been there seeing my naked body. I felt so naughty I was tingling all over!"

Listening to Mandy's story, which was beginning to sound like a confession, was painting wondrously titillating pictures in my mind. And in addition to that was the tantalizing vision of Mandy sitting three feet away.

"Now, I can't imagine not getting naked! It's like breathing fresh air to me. On those occasions when Melissa doesn't go in to work and stays to work from home, I can't be naked then. Sometimes I can tell her I'm going shopping and sneak here to the beach, but I can't do that too often. It's so frustrating to be at home and desperately want to take my clothes off, but can't because Melissa's there. It almost drives me crazy sometimes!"

As she spoke, her hands stroked her thighs...her upper arms squeezed her tits from the sides pushing them together and forcing them to stand out even more...her dark brown nipples extended and sharpened. At some point, Mandy had uncrossed her legs and now sat with the soles of her feet together, her thighs spread wider than before. Her bare, puffy vulva lips split slightly apart offering a tempting vertical pink sliver of what lay within.

All this had it's effect on me. My legs had spread slightly too and my penis had started to swell again. I was embarrassed to have Mandy see me becoming aroused by her naked body and hearing of her early nude excursions, but the rush of excitement in my loins felt so good I began to no longer care. Mandy looked down at my growing cock and saw it jump and lift its head up off my thigh.

"So, would you have been shocked to see me naked in the backyard looking over the fence?" she asked searchingly.

Any residual embarrassment I felt was overridden by my penis which loved being the center of Mandy's attention. My cock continued to stiffen and ratcheted higher and higher under Mandy's gaze, determined to display itself in all its rigid glory.

"I'm sure it would have made me tingle all over too." I replied. "Much like I'm feeling now."

Mandy was breathing hard now, and her eyes were wide as I achieved full erection. The fingers of her right hand were softly stroking her inner thigh close to her pussy, which had spread itself open a little more.

"It looks like you're feeling as naughty as I am." she said in a voice that sounded surprisingly innocent.

"I'm sorry," I said, looking down at my throbbing prick pointing at the sky. "I can't help it! You look so beautiful and sexy!"

Mandy looked up and our eyes met. "Oh, don't apologize!" she gasped. Then smiled. "I like it. It's a nice compliment...especially coming from you."

Mandy gasped again as if that last part she hadn't meant to say out loud but had slipped out anyway.

"Well, I guess we have nothing more to hide from each other." I said and I lifted my right leg and swung it wide open and faced Mandy straight on. My heavy balls sagged and puddled on the blanket underneath my erection. Mandy smiled broadly at my total exposure and I smiled back at hers. Her fingers had found her pussy lips and were rubbing gently.

Through heavy breaths she said, "You can touch yourself...I don't mind! In fact, I wish you would! I'm sure you want to! Everybody else is far enough away...no one will notice! Please!! I wanna see you do it for me!!!"

I quickly glanced around and saw no one in the immediate vicinity. Then locked my eyes back on Mandy's body. Her left hand was now playing with her tits and rolling her nipples with her fingers. I raised my right hand and wrapped it around my hard shaft. At that moment, Mandy whimpered and simultaneously spread her pussy lips open exposing her clit to the open air as well as to my gaze. She sighed several times as my hand slowly slid up and down my cock. While staring between my wide-open legs, teasing her nipples, and fingering her pussy, to my surprise Mandy continued with her story.

Rothgar
Rothgar
73 Followers
12