Ascent Into Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I kept getting naked..." she said breathing heavily. "...for the rest of the summer, whenever I had the house to myself. The only person who knew was Noelle, who I kept in touch with by e-mails, texting, and FaceTime chats. She thought it was great and really encouraged me. God, I loved it! By late summer I felt like I was becoming addicted to being naked! It felt so risky and erotic! It made me so horny! Some days I'd masturbate 3 or 4 times! I masturbated in every room of that house...including Melissa and James' bedroom! Ugh! I love it so much!"

My fist was pumping a little faster and gripping a little tighter. A generous amount of precum bubbled from my cockhead and coated the knob making it look like it had been dipped in clear syrup. I stopped my stroking and grabbed my cock at its base and waved it around in front of Mandy. She responded with a big happy smile and her fingers swirled over her clitoris urgently.

"You handle that pretty good!" she said. "You must masturbate a lot too!"

I wagged my prick in her direction again. "It's always been my favorite hobby!"

We both laughed and continued our mutual self-pleasure. Mandy picked up her story.

"As you know, I went over to France to stay with Noelle and her family beginning that Fall. It was there that Noelle introduced me to nude beaches. I was really nervous the first time she took me to one. As much as I loved being naked, I didn't know how I'd feel about being naked in public."

I reached down with my free hand and scooped up my balls. They were heavy and loose in their hairless pouch of skin and I made a show of tugging and fondling them for Mandy's enjoyment (and mine). This prompted another leakage of pre-cum which I let slowly trickle halfway down my shaft before resuming my stroking using my natural lube. Mandy groaned once and sighed in appreciation of my lewd display.

"Like I said, I was so nervous...but once we were there, with naked people everywhere, I couldn't wait to join them! I was out of my clothes before Noelle was out of hers! It was like a bubble had burst! I felt no embarrassment at all. And I couldn't decide which was more exciting...looking at all the other naked people, or being looked at myself! And the men! Looking at all the men! I was fascinated by all the wonderful penises to look at! I loved it!!!"

Mandy stopped talking for a few moments, then said in a shy whisper, "Your penis looks wonderful too. I've wondered for a long time what it looks like."

This admission surprised me. "Really?" I asked.

Mandy suddenly looked slightly embarrassed. She bit her lower lip and silently nodded her head in confirmation.

This news made my head spin. Could it be true? The cute, sweet girl who had spent several summers next door dressed in the skimpiest of outfits despite her innocent and friendly demeanor toward me...had she actually had curious thoughts about my cock? I tried to resist the temptation of flattering myself in thinking I might have been the subject of some of her young masturbatory fantasies. And yet, here she was naked and fingering herself while staring at my equally naked body as I jacked my cock!

Both Mandy and I were transfixed by one another. Neither of us could take our eyes off the other, or our hands off ourselves. Soon we found ourselves sitting with our legs extended and spread as wide as possible, directly in front of each other. So blatantly exposing our bodies to the other, we continued to masturbate for our mutual pleasure.

My eyes scanned up and down Mandy's naked body, her skin glimmering. Her right hand was between her splayed legs with two fingers sliding deeply and rhythmically through her tight opening. Her thumb orbited round and round her clit making her entire body tremble and jerk. Her left hand cupped her left breast. She caressed it and tugged on the nipple, then switched to the other breast to give it the same treatment.

Mandy's eyes also traveled up and down my body, but her gaze was never long away from staring directly at my crotch where my cock was in the firm grip of my hand. I stroked its length at a steady pace, enjoying the intense pleasure it sent through my body, and giving Mandy an erotic show she clearly loved seeing. My scrotal sac hung loose and my heavy balls rested on the blanket below. They jiggled gently in rhythm with the up-and-down motion of my pumping hand.

Suddenly and surprisingly, Mandy's fingers abandoned her pussy and reached over to grab a bottle of baby oil. She poured some over her tits and rubbed it around, coating them thoroughly. She squirted more oil on her chest and let it run down between her gleaming breasts. Several streams of clear oil trickled down her flat tummy, into and out of her deep navel, and converged toward her smooth slit.

"Here!" Mandy whispered as she leaned forward and held the bottle of oil above my cock. "This'll feel great!" And she poured a thread of oil down onto my stroking fist. I took my hand off myself and let her drizzle the oil liberally over my twitching boner.

My hand returned to stroking my now dripping shaft. Mandy was right; it did feel great! Looking back at her, Mandy had dropped the bottle and her hand was back pleasuring her slick lips and clit. Her other hand was spreading the oil all over her firm belly. Her whole body looked like it was polished and buffed to a high gloss!

Seeing this beautiful, young girl naked and pleasuring herself in front of me was the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced. And masturbating for her right out in the open on this sunny beach was beyond anything I could have imagined.

Occasionally, I glanced away (only for an instant for I didn't want to miss seeing anything Mandy did to herself) to see a scattering of other inhabitants of the beach. Some sitting and some walking by, but all at a sufficient distance that they didn't notice us. Not that it mattered to me at that point if they saw us or not. If one or two, or five, or 10, or 20 had gathered around to watch, it was of no consequence to me any more. What I was doing was for Mandy's eyes and our mutual pleasure was my only concern. I like to think Mandy felt the same.

"Noelle and I used to see guys with hard-ons on the French nude beaches, and we'd always point them out to each other and comment on which ones we liked the looks of the best." Mandy said as she continued to masturbate in front of me. "But they were always some distance away. I even see an occasional boner here on this beach, but never so up close like this! God! Seeing yours like this is beyond hot!!! Oooooh!!!"

Mandy's body shivered with sensation as her hands and fingers played with herself. I don't think my prick had ever been so swollen and hard...slick and shiny with a mixture of baby oil and my own precum. My hand pumped up and down it's length, and I could actually feel Mandy's eyes on it!

Now, I'm no strapping muscle-man. Nor am I equipped with an oversized dong worthy of a porn stud. However I'm in reasonably good shape and not paunchy or flabby. When erect, my cock is a respectably average length and ample girth. But Mandy's riveted gaze, and her passionate reactions, made me feel more virile than I ever had. I felt as proud of my cock as if it had been twice it's size, and lustily masturbating it in full view of the naked girl from next door seemed only the right thing to do! Her rapt attention seemed to border on wanton adulation! And I reveled in displaying myself to her!

It was clear that she was displaying herself to me with equally shameless exuberance. She reached one arm back and propped herself on it in a slightly reclining position, her other hand still attending to her pussy and clit with ever increasing urgency. Mandy's vigorous fingering caused her entire body to gently shake...her firm, conical breasts jiggled delightfully as they pointed skyward in her aslant posture. There was no doubt that Mandy was a highly skilled and proficient masturbator.

Now and then Mandy squeezed her eyes shut and uttered a lustful moan as a shudder of intense pleasure shot through her body. But soon enough, she was once again wide-eyed, staring down her body, between her hard-nippled tits, focused on my raging cock and stroking hand. I scooped up my balls with my left hand, lifted them and rolled them around in their smooth, loose pouch with my fingers. Mandy's eyes widened at the lewd exhibition.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she breathed in a frantic, hoarse whisper.

I smiled back at her teasingly. "Do you like my balls, Mandy?" I said as matter-of-factly as I possibly could.

This tipped poor Mandy over the edge. She suddenly bolted upright and her whole body began to quake. She wanted to scream in ecstasy but was doing well to suppress it as to keep the other beach-goers from thinking she was being murdered. Her gasps and moans did not however cover the sloppy, wet sounds coming from between her legs. Her pussy rode three fingers into orgasm, while her thumb circled round and round her clit. Mandy's hand clutched at her breasts and pinched and pulled on her nipples.

I sat astounded by this gorgeous girl totally consumed by orgasm. I stopped stroking myself and even removed my hand from my cock. Even so, the display of raw sexuality in front of me nearly triggered my orgasm without further manual stimulation. How I managed to hold my own climax at bay, I do not know. Mandy was still cumming...for a full minute...a minute and a half. Was it all one single orgasm, or a succession of several? I guess it didn't matter. It was amazing and beautiful to see!

When Mandy's orgasm finally subsided, she sat hunched over, shoulders rounded, hair hanging in front of her face, arms dangling like a rag doll's, skin glistening, and legs still splayed wide open. Her smooth, hairless crotch was dripping wet. Her body rose and fell with her heavy breathing, which was slowly returning to normal. When she was once again able to speak, she lifted her head and looked at me.

"I love having you watch me cum!" she said and gave me a shy, sexy smile. "It's the hottest thing ever!"

"Mandy, you're so beautiful!" I said as I carefully took hold of my aching member again and started a slow stroke. "You're even more beautiful when you're cumming!"

Mandy gave a toss of her head, flipping her hair back and away from her face and gave me a warm, appreciative smile that surprisingly, considering our immodest situation, still had a hint of shyness about it.

"You must be close to cumming yourself," she said, watching the even stroking of my hand. "I want to see it! I want to see you cum! I need to see you cum!!!" And her hand once again gripped her crotch.

"You won't have to wait much longer!" I said breathlessly. "I'm very, very close, and I want you to watch me cum for you!"

Mandy had caught her breath and was again vigorously rubbing her pussy and clit, now with four fingers in a circular motion. I could hardly believe my eyes. Even after her body shuddering orgasm, she still wanted more!

"Are you really still horny, Mandy?" I asked in amazement.

"Yes! I want to cum again! I need it! And I want you to cum for me! I want to see it!" she gasped running her free hand up and down her smooth, taut belly, groping herself.

I knew my impending climax was fast-approaching. What had been slowly building over the past 30 minutes was now rising quickly deep inside me. I slowed my hand to a more steady, measured stroke up and down my shaft. I was teetering on the edge and wanted to enjoy the moment as long as I could. I was also stalling to allow Mandy's next orgasm to well-up in her body.

Her entire body again began to quiver. Her mouth hung open as she gasped in short, desperate breaths. But her eyes remained riveted on my overstimulated cock as ultimate pleasure began surging through her.

"OH! OH! COCK - COCK - COCK!" she chanted with each breath.

I gripped my cock firmly at it's base and a thick spurt of semen launched from the tip and fell heavily onto the blanket between us. Mandy gasped again! Without moving my hand, my cock surged three more times. Each pulse issued another rope of cum into the air. I slid my hand quickly up my shaft then back down to the base and discharged a fifth jet, and then a sixth.

Mandy continued cumming, moaning and whimpering as she watched. "OH, FUUUUUCK!"

I cupped my balls in my left hand and gave them a gentle squeeze, and resumed the pumping of my cock with my right. Two more surprisingly strong streams of cum were expelled followed by a final small burst. I sat motionless for a few seconds, catching my breath. I noted that Mandy too was returning to earth and breathing heavily. I gave my tired cock a squeeze and it surrendered one last wad of cum that clung to the tip. I felt a bit light-headed and fell backwards onto the blanket.

The next thing I knew, I was opening my eyes to the cloudless, blue sky above me. I was sprawled on my back, arms splayed to the sides, and my legs still spread wide open. I lifted my torso up onto my elbows and looked down at my spent but very satisfied penis. It was quite limp but still swollen as it lay pointing toward my right hip. There was a sizable glob of cum on that hip presumably from the final oozings of my ejaculation.

Beyond lay the supine body of Mandy. Her sun-bronzed skin shimmered and glowed with perspiration and baby oil. Her legs had fallen open and casually lay spread, her flat belly was sunken and concave, as her firm tits rose and fell with slow, deep breaths.

"Mandy?" I said softly. "Are you okay?"

She rolled her head in my direction and managed an exhausted half-smile. "Never better!"

Mandy rolled onto her side facing me resting her head on her arm. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard before," she said with all seriousness. "Not ever, EVER! And you! You were magnificent! Your cum! Wow!"

I smiled. "I was greatly inspired. You're beautiful, Mandy," I said quietly.

Mandy suddenly turned shy and looked away with an embarrassed smile. "Really?" she said looking back at me.

After a minute of silence, Mandy began speaking again in a small voice. "Well, I guess I should explain to you about my kinks. One of them is masturbation. I sort of mentioned that earlier. I absolutely love masturbating! I can't get enough of it! I can masturbate for hours on end...cumming over and over...every orgasm better than the one before! Sometimes I think there's something wrong with me. It's almost an obsession! Like I'm addicted to my body!"

As she spoke, her left hand drifted down to her silky, smooth belly and began idly stroking the skin there. In time, her fingers found their way to her deep navel and I could tell she enjoyed toying and teasing her sexy bellybutton.

"Your body would be easy to become addicted to," I said.

Mandy flashed that shy smile again but then once again got serious. "My other kink...or maybe it's a fetish...is men's genitals. That's my other obsession...looking at cocks...and balls! It started when going to the nude beaches in France with Noelle. Once I first saw naked men on the beach with their penises flopping and wagging around out in the open, I was mesmerized! And the more of them I saw the more obsessed with cocks I became. Just seeing them turned me on so much! And my enthusiasm eventually started to rub off on Noelle because we used to talk about them so much. We still do, during FaceTime chats with each other."

After a brief silence, I asked, "Are you going to tell Noelle about my cock and what we did here today?"

Mandy looked at me sheepishly. "You tell me. I'd love to tell her about it, and I know she'd love to hear every explicit detail, but if you don't want anyone to know, then I won't tell. Honest, I swear! I'll leave that up to you."

I contemplated the possible ramifications for several long seconds. "I'll think about it and let you know."

We exchanged smiles.

Then, to change the subject a little and lighten the mood, I said, "Well, if you think we can both walk after all that, why don't we go down to the water to rinse off and refresh ourselves?"

We both climbed to our feet and Mandy stood straight up in front of me bouncing slightly up-and-down on the balls of her feet. With her hands behind her back, Mandy's prominant breasts jiggled enticingly...which I certainly noticed. She was perky and bright-eyed, and so cute and sexy my penis responded by swelling slightly...which Mandy noticed.

I glanced down at the blanket under our feet. "I'm sorry, I kinda made a bit of a mess on your blanket."

"Don't worry," Mandy said without even looking down. "It'll dry up in the sun quick enough. And it'll easily wash out when I get it home. Shall we head down to the water?"

We walked side-by-side down the beach towards the sea. Mandy kept glancing over at my swinging penis and hanging balls. She certainly did enjoy looking at them! I concluded her confessed fetish was genuine. And I realized I truly enjoyed her looking at mine!

We waded into the water and dunked ourselves a few times to rinse off all the remnants of sand, oil, sweat, and other bodily juices. The water was cool but not cold, and felt refreshing on our sun-baked bodies. It also caused Mandy's nipples to stiffen and crinkle-up harder than ever. Delightful to see!

"It's getting late, Mandy, and I think I need to head home. To say that today was new and exciting would be a vast understatement." We walked back up onto the beach.

Mandy looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. "You're not sorry, are you?"

"Let me put it this way," I said, turning to face her. "If you ever feel the urge to get naked while Melissa is home...before going crazy...come next door to my house. You're welcome to be naked there anytime!"

Mandy's bright smile outshone the blazing sun!

12