Ascent to Submission in Helsinki Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if you have been surprised like a peeping tom, you can't leave, you have to continue looking at her, continue to drink her pleasure from her eyes, and she is happy to give it to you.

Your hand slips inside your clothes, and you start to masturbate yourself, silently, almost choking on your broken breath.

You cum, but you keep your hand in your wet cave, while you continue watching until the girl is brought inside the apartment and disappears.

Only at that point, reluctantly, you drop your arms, adjust your clothes and leave.

In the streetcar you feel the letters on your body burning - you imagine them as fluorescent lights advertising what you are - a slut.

You arrive at home, you undress, and remain naked through the evening.

When you see your image reflected in the mirror, you can't escape looking at the strawberry mark - it's like seeing, again and again, a beautiful present.

If you sit, watching TV, or eating, you can't avoid passing a finger on the swollen letters, like you need to be sure they truly exist.

From now on, you think happily, when you undress in front of a man, he will know what you are and what you need.

12