Becoming Dogshit the Chastity Bitch

Story Info
Dogshit keeps finding new lows.
3.6k words
4.17
22.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been more than a month since Mistress introduced me to Sir. I didn't understand their relationship, she would spend a night out with him once a week or so and he would come to Mistress's house Saturday evening or Sunday morning most weekends. I honestly didn't know if they were lovers or playmates or something else but as it isn't my business I never asked. Something that I did know very well was that every time Sir came over Mistress asked him to sodomize me brutally. That would have been devastating to my dignity if I had possessed any and it was painful to my body, but I like suffering for Mistress's pleasure. Sir also liked involving me in his play with Mistress. Sometimes he would have her hold my tiny dick in her mouth as he enjoyed her body. Other times he would make me watch as he pleased her far more than I ever could, but his favorite thing was to beat both of us at the same time, preferably with us bound together in some way. Mistress is stronger than I am, so she doesn't groan or whimper like I do. Sir always pointed out what a pussy I am compared to her. I think he thought it denigrated me, the truth is it comforted me and made me feel like things were exactly as they should be.

One Thursday evening just after I had undressed and knelt in front of her to declare my absolute devotion and thank her for allowing me to serve her, she called me to the kitchen table. There were three documents laid out with nothing, but the signature block exposed. Mistress ordered me to sign them. When I asked what they were she her face flashed with anger and she ordered me to put my face to the floor then said, "They are the papers I ordered you to sign you useless piece of crap! Crawl on your belly to the slave bedroom." A belly crawl is slower and harder than it looks but I obeyed immediately, before I had made it out of the living room, she had fetched her quirt and began beating her slaves butt and back as I crawled. I'm not allowed to apologize for a transgression until she gives me permission so all I could do was thank her for beating me.

When we reached the bedroom, she had me kneel then put a small piece of plastic pipe in my mouth. I knew what was coming so I asked, "May I beg Mistress?" Her answer was a sadistic squeeze and twist of both of my nipples at once. Mistress had found something called "bondage tape" a couple of weeks ago. Basically, its some sort of strong plastic that comes on a roll like tape but without the glue. For some reason it sticks to itself very well and hardly at all to anything else. Mistress must have used a whole roll or more just on my head. When she was done, I couldn't see or hear or smell or even open my mouth. It was total sensory deprivation and I could only breath through the tube. She then used her hands to guide me for the rest of my bondage. When she was finished my hands were cuffed, as in steel cuffs, around the leg of the bed, my legs were attached to a spreader bar that held them spread almost painfully wide, the huge punishment plug had been put in my ass with very little lubrication and I was wearing a diaper.

As a laid there feeling my own tears wet my face and make it itch, I remember a minister from my mother's church saying that hell was simply being cut off from gods love. At the time it sounded silly but now that I was laying in the silent dark cut off from Mistress's love I was truly in hell. She left me there for a long time then showed me a trace of mercy by coming in and setting my back on fire with her whip. Compared to the relief that she still cared enough to punish me the pain from the whip seemed trivial. After another long horrible stretch, I suddenly felt my balls being squeezed. When I tried to scream through the pipe, she put her thumb or her palm over it, depriving me of air for maybe 20 seconds. There was one more long wait in the dark then I felt her yanking my diaper off as a prelude to paddling me. To a novice I think paddling sounds like a mild punishment. Trust me, a long hard paddling by an angry woman can be savage and this one was. When she was finished, she smacked the plug still inside me with her hand several times then yanked it out and began removing my bonds. When my ears were uncovered enough to hear she said, "Do not say a word you useless turd. Crawl on your knees to the living room."

I crawled as quickly as I could, morning sun was streaming through the windows which meant I had been in the dark for at least 10 hours, probably 12 or more. When I got to the living room Mistress's old college friend, the first woman I had ever submitted to was standing there waiting. Mistress ordered me to stand, as I did her friend looked at all the marks on my body and asked, "Are you through being mad yet?"

Mistress's leg flew up, kicking me hard in the balls. As I bent over and struggled not to vomit from the pain, I heard her say, "Not even close."

It took almost a minute for me to be able to stand up straight but as soon as I could I spread my legs wide and said, "Again Please" I had to take another breath, "Mistress."

Mistress's friend walked behind me and ran her nails down my back across all the lash marks. I struggled not to scream then struggled to thank her but before I could take in enough breath she said, "That was fun" then did it again. This time I did scream, the muffled kind that don't make the neighbors call 911. Before I could even consider thanking her Mistress landed another solid kick to my testicles. The pain didn't make me want to barf this time but I couldn't keep my feet and wound up curled up on the floor. Mistress's friend asked her question again, "Are you over being mad now?"

A tiny bit of humor crept into her voice, "I'm getting there."

Her friend smiled and said, "I think I can help with that. Crawl to the back yard and lay on your back with your mouth open Dogshit." I don't think I could have made it walking, but crawling wasn't so bad. Once I got there and opened my mouth, I started praying that a bug wouldn't fly into it since I wasn't going to close it until Mistress ordered me to.

They made me wait and wonder for about five minutes then came through the door giggling together. When they got close Mistress asked, "Are you really going to do this?

Mistress's friend smiled widely and replied, "I am and so are you!" I knew what was coming even before she put a foot on each side of my face and lifted her skirt. I closed my eyes but she ordered me to open them, so I had to watch her pussy as she peed on my face. When she was done, she stepped away and said, "Your Turn, I left his mouth mostly empty for you."

Even as she positioned herself Mistress said, "This is totally gross!" That didn't stop her, but it did make her blush and even giggle a little as her stream soaked my face and filled my mouth. I was waiting for her command to swallow but I was spared that indignity when Mistress said, "Spit it out Dogshit, I couldn't enjoy your tongue again if you swallowed it."

I thought that particular punishment was over until I felt her friend touching my dick and heard her say, "Empty your bladder Dogshit." It was very full; I had struggled to keep from wetting my diaper all night and it was amazing that I had been able to hold it when my testicles were kicked. She directed my flow so that I peed on my own face and chest until I was empty.

When it was over Mistress's friend asked the question one more time, "Still mad?" This time Mistress shook her head no then heard, "Works every time!"

They took turns washing me with the garden hose until there was no chance even a trace of urine remained before ordering me inside. They sat on the couch next to each other, close enough to make me wonder just how close they really were in the other sense of the word, then Mistress but her hand out and said, "Put your balls in my hand Turd." They were very sore, so I flinched when Mistress closed her fingers around them and said, "Tell me what you did."

"I am so sorry Mistress; this useless pile of shit questioned your order. Please forgive me."

Her hand tightened just enough to be terribly threatening, "You considered defying me for a moment didn't you Slave?"

"I'm so sorry Mistress, I would never have defied you, it was the surprise that did it to me. Please let me keep serving you Mistress."

From beside me I heard her friend say, "I would castrate him for making an excuse like that, but I think he's sincere."

Mistress nodded then said, "Go stand in front of her with your hands behind your back."

I had vaguely noticed the bag sitting on the end of the couch but hadn't paid any attention to it. When the tube connected to a ring came out it became very focused in me head. Mistress's friend explained as she worked, "This ring goes around the penis and the balls and locks shut, he goes inside the tube then this lock connects the tube to the ring. It's not really inescapable but there are several paper seals that will show if he has tried to tamper with it." She turned her attention to me, "Your Mistress will decide when you have been locked up long enough and she will call me. If I agree I will bring the keys over and make you swallow them so you can release the locks when they come back out. Now let me be very clear, if you have an eyelash grow in a direction I don't like I will add a month. If you are a second slow obeying an order, she will add three months and I will add six. If I see her as upset as she was today, I will break they keys off in the locks, then put that pitiful excuse for a dick in a light socket. Are we clear Dogshit?"

"Yes Ma'am. Thank you, Ma'am, and thank you Mistress."

With that Mistress said, "Go sit in the corner and watch, it's time for a little girl time." Thirty seconds later I began to appreciate how unpleasant being in chastity would be. As she neared her second orgasm Mistress raised her voice and said, "Say My name is Dogshit the cock sucking chastity bitch ten times."

I had always thought that being in chastity would be a huge turn-on and it was, but I had never thought that it would be much of a punishment for me. My sex drive had never been very high and being denied by Mistress brought me endless joy or to put it another way, I would have gone without an orgasm for as long as she wished without being put in the cage. Once I was locked up, I found out that I was mistaken about that. Something about having me locked away made Mistress more comfortable in having me touch her. Where before she had often enjoyed my tongue, now I was allowed to use my hands and make it much more intimate. That brought her more pleasure which in turn excited me more which made the chastity harder to bear but that wasn't the worst part.

Less than a week after I was locked away Mistress brought four books on massage home from the library and ordered me to spend every moment that I wasn't either working or serving her studying them. A few days later a massage table and a quart of massage oil was delivered to our door. From there on I was ordered to give Mistress a full body massage which included a happy ending or two every night when she came home from work. The massage oil was not up to standard for Mistress's perfect skin so I begged for permission to upgrade it and I repurposed a thin blanket and a heating pad to keep her perfectly warm during my ministrations. Naturally I loved doing that for her and touching her so much and so intimately was pure heaven, but I was hard inside my cage most of the day just from thinking about it and so hard it was painful while I worked. After about ten days I worked up my courage one evening and prostrated myself at her feet to say, "I am unworthy to ask for any mercy Mistress but I thought you should know that I ache from my cage almost every minute of the day now."

Mistress allowed me to rise to my knees then gently stroked my face as she said, "I am glad you told me that Slave. I will enjoy thinking about it and from now on when you do my back, I want you to spend at least a minute pleasing my ass with your tongue." That made it even better and even worse for me. Two weeks later when I had just finished giving Mistress her morning orgasm, she took my face in her hand again and said, "If you are absolutely perfect tonight you will be allowed an orgasm. If you are even the slightest bit less than perfect, it will be a very long wait for your next try." I tried not to cry as I thanked her but didn't succeed.

That evening about halfway through her massage Mistress's friend walked through the front door followed by a man I didn't know. His status became clear when he stripped and fell to his knees as soon as the door closed. He was caged just as I am and as soon as I saw that I knew that my orgasm was going to involve him somehow. When I finished Mistress's massage her friend took the table and I performed the same service including the happy ending and pleasuring her ass. Her slave knelt silently the whole time, I was impressed, I kneel a lot and I don't think I could have made it that long.

When the massages were finished Mistress asked, "Now or after Dinner?" I was suddenly horrified; I didn't have supplies for two.

Mistress's friend said, "I ordered from the slowest Chinese place in town, so we have plenty of time before dinner, I say we make them wait."

Mistress laughed out loud and said, "Perfect! Now, both of you lay on your bellies and spread your legs wide." When we were a couple of feet apart from each other on the living room carpet she added, "Reach back and pull your butt cheeks wide apart and stay that way."

That was a degrading position but not too uncomfortable. They left us that way for ten minutes or so sent then each of us to sit on the floor in one of the bathrooms. Knowing that I would get some relief from the constant ache made the wait seem like forever but since I was in the slave bathroom which had no door, I was able to hear the food arrive and listen to their conversation. They deliberately took their time eating, occasionally laughing at the fact that both of the slaves had to be dying for them to finish. After they finished a few more minutes passed then Mistress came and got me, ordering me to follow her to the kitchen. As soon as I entered, I saw dozens of papers on the counters with everything, but the signature blocks covered. She handed me a pen and said, "Sign and date every one of them Cunt." This time I didn't hesitate or ask any questions. I was pretty sure that I was signing everything I had over to her, I didn't mind that, she is my Goddess. But I was praying that none of them were divorce papers, I thought of myself as her submissive wife and didn't want to be cast aside.

When the papers were signed, she led me to the living room. The other slave was already laying on the carpet on his side and his cage had been removed. Mistress removed my cage, I guess she had been in possession of the keys all along, then ordered me to lay on my side in front of him with my mouth close to his dick and his dick close to my mouth. Making me sign my life away was nothing compared to what Mistress said next, "When I say go you will begin sucking each other's dicks. As soon as one of you cums you will stop, and the winner will show me the cum in his mouth. You don't want to be the loser. Begin!"

The slave's dick was much smaller than Sir's, but I didn't think I had much of a chance. As soon as we started, I could tell that he knew how, and I have never been able to last long. Just as I was about to fill his mouth, he filled mine. I was so surprised that I almost choked on it, but I held my head up and displayed the contents of my mouth to the women. Mistress gave a little cheer. The other slave got the word, "I'm" out before her friend told him to shut up in a voice that was simply terrifying.

Her next words were, "On your belly, ass spread wide you putrid pig," Her obeyed so fast that I bet he got carpet burn. Just as I was about to relax as the victor she walked over and squirted a big glob of lube right on his anus then turned to me and said, "Fuck the shit out of him Dogshit."

I don't think I could really say that I have ever fucked the shit out of anyone and something about putting my dick in a man's ass was disturbing but as soon as I was inside of him I began pumping hard. For some reason it didn't feel right, and I felt like I could last a long time for once. The reason became clear when Mistress's friend said, "I put enough of the numbing stuff on his ass to make even Dogshit last forever." I would have given it my best effort just to please Mistress but the fact I knew it might be my only chance at an orgasm for months made me almost frantic. Soon the other slave was moaning in both pain and pleasure and I felt like I would be able to cum if only I could go a little faster and harder. By the time I did I was fucking him like a wild animal and after I put what felt like a quart of seed into his ass all I could do was roll over and collapse. My Mistress isn't exactly charitable, but I don't think even she would have been cruel enough to give the next order without allowing me a moments rest, "Clean his cock with your mouth then thank him for fucking you Pig."

He obeyed quickly, his training must have been brutal, then I felt him take me in his mouth again. My dick had to be nasty, but he didn't hesitate of hold back and in a few minutes, I was clean then I heard him say, "Thank you for fucking me Sir." A whip cracked and I felt him jump.

"Slaves are not addressed as Sir and that was pitiful."

He took a deep breath then said, "Thank you for ass fucking me hard Slave. This pig deserved to be brutally butt fucked and I appreciate you reminding me that even a slave can use me as he pleases." I heard fingers snap and he immediately turned and crawled to his Mistress.

She held out his chastity tube and said, "Beg."

"Please Mistress! Please don't lock me back in that thing! I swear I will be a good slave Mistress."

I couldn't believe my ears, I was so shocked that I spoke without asking permission, "What in the hell are you doing! If she wants you caged, you should beg to be allowed to wear it." Just then I realized what I had done and turned to Mistress to apologize. She held a finger up to silence me and gave me a very approving smile as she motioned for me to come and sit at her feet.

"That's what a proper slave sounds like Pig." Her voice could have frozen gasoline.

"I'm sorry Mistress. I will wear it forever if you wish but I hate it so much I just had to beg for mercy."

His Mistress and mine exchanged a look then his said, "Suck him until he's hard again."