Asexual 02: Part of Your Sexuality

Story Info
There are many ways to be part of your partner's sexuality.
8k words
4.83
3.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: You can read this without reading the first one, but it'll make a little more sense if you have.

# # #

When Markus stirred and stretched, Christina rolled over, not awake until he moved but waking faster.

"Morning, my love," she whispered, propping herself up on her elbows, her singlet barely staying on both her shoulders and half her hair escaping from its band to fall across one eye.

Markus blinked rapidly, then reached out to sweep hair off her face. "Morning, gorgeous."

They rolled together into a clinch, Christina getting one arm under Markus's neck and tucking his head into her shoulder as he slipped his top leg between hers to press firmly against her groin. She squeezed his thigh between hers, pressing her groin against the tendon at the top of his leg and pulling his bare chest against her linen-covered breasts until there was no space for air between them.

For many heartbeats, they were silent and still.

"Sleep well?" Christina whispered, stroking Markus' hair.

"Mmm, you?" he said into her shoulder.

They separated enough to kiss.

"Wonderfully. Do you want the bathroom first? I'm going to have a little moment with my wand before getting up." Her legs squeezed his for a second.

Markus pulled his leg back as his free arm moved to slide between them, his fingers stroking her bare thigh before sliding inwards towards her bikini briefs.

Her breath caught in her throat.

He began kissing her neck as he positioned his hand to press against her vulva through her briefs.

When he began rubbing gently, she whimpered and pulled him against her breasts as her thighs clamped down on his leg between them.

He continued slowly rubbing while kissing her neck.

Her eyes closed. Her mouth fell open. She began quivering. It seemed only a few minutes before she stiffened, quivered once, then let out a sound between a gasp, a whimper and a sob.

His hand moved up to her face. She took his head and kissed him thankfully, eagerly.

She giggled. "You're wonderful."

"You're sweet," he whispered back. Then, gently and reluctantly, he pulled away from her.

She made a small noise of protest but let him go, her eyes still sleepy but open enough to watch him in his boxers as he slid out of bed, stretched his fingertips towards the ceiling, then strolled around towards the door.

With a surge of energy, she rolled over, reaching for her bedside drawer.

Markus got there before her, pulling out her cordless wand and tossing it onto the bed beside her with a blown kiss.

She caught it and whipped it under the bedclothes with the speed of a striking snake.

Markus laughed as he left, the wand's aggressive buzzing already starting behind him.

By the time he was showered and dressed, Christine was in the kitchen pouring steaming water into her stainless steel coffee plunger.

"Legs for days," he said as he strolled in. Her singlet was not made for her height, and showed skin above her bikini briefs.

She turned her head to blow him a sultry kiss, then pouted when she saw how he was dressed. "When do you have to leave?"

"About an hour. Sorry."

She sighed as she put the kettle back on its base.

But she draped herself against him for another kiss, his hands stroking her lower back and arse.

"How do you like kissing so much?" she murmured against him before pressing against his lips for a second go.

"There's more to like about touch than sex," he murmured back. "What are we having for breakfast?"

"Omelette?"

"Sounds great. Are you showering?"

She went, slapping his arse in passing. By the time she was out, wearing a cotton dress that looked only a little more like daytime wear than a night shift and still drying her hair vigorously, he was finishing cooking.

"Wow."

He gestured grandly at the two plates he was finishing with.

"You are way too good to me for someone who isn't getting sexual favours," she said, throwing her towel through a doorway onto a sofa so she could collect a plate and a mug of steaming coffee.

They headed to the back deck, where Christine sighed as they settled into their chairs.

Markus short her a concerned look. "That wasn't a happy sigh."

"Markus, you will tell me if I get too annoying, won't you?"

"Well, yes, I suppose so. What, specifically, are you worried about?"

"All my talking about sex. I'm sorry, it's automatic. I'll try harder."

"That's what he said," Markus said without missing a beat. He had to wait for Christina to restrain her giggles.

"Hey, every time you say you're not with me for my cock, I feel smug about how great I am," he said when she could listen again.

She sighed but smiled.

"Plus, I know what you're giving up to be with me. I don't mind if you keep talking about how I'm worth it," he added.

She laughed. "OK! But I mean it."

"If it ever stops feeling like it's worth it, you have to let me know," he said seriously.

"What?! No! Way too early to say that! No!" she managed to say through the end of her laughter. "Would you shut up? I mean, I know I talk about sex a lot. You know it's always been a big part of my life. It's always been at the centre of my relationships. I... still can't believe I've found a better reason to be with someone than to have sex on tap. And I realise I keep going on about that, so please tell me when I get too much. I know you're not squicked out by sex..." she coughed, "thank you, but I really don't want to bore you. OK, honey?"

Markus grinned, but there was a twist to his lips. "I promise. You want me to be honest?"

Christine froze, a fork half in her mouth. She pulled the fork away. "Yes..." she said.

"I don't mind you saying I'm better than easy sex, but, OK, I do sort of mind you reminding me that you're used to having something I can't give you. Just a little, but... a little. But I also don't want to hear you saying, even suggesting, that sex is the only reason a man might want to be with you."

Christina bit her lip and seemed to shrink a little.

Markus was sitting too far away to reach out for her but he fixed her with a tender, loving look. "You are a wonderful person on top of being absolutely gorgeous and, I have no doubt, fantastic in bed. I'm not attracted to everything that makes you you, but nobody is. I'm attracted to far more than enough of you to not want to be with you. I'm sorry there are things I can't give you, but I'll support you in finding other ways to satisfy those needs, so long as it doesn't harm what we have. Please don't try to stop being sexual around me, and please don't try to pretend you're not attracted to me, I am flattered, I really am. But don't think sex is the only reason any man would ever love you."

Christina was silent for a minute. "OK," she said in a small voice, her eyes dropping. "Sorry. I'm... not used to healthy relationships, frankly. I..."

Markus put down his plate and opened his arms. "Come here."

Christina almost threw her plate onto the table before scrambling around it to sit sideways on his lap and hug him fiercely. Her height meant her breasts threatened to suffocate him.

"It's OK," he whispered. "I didn't mean to hurt you. But it hurts me to think you don't realise how much more there is to you than sex."

"I've never minded not being more than a sex goddess, before," she said softly. "It might take me a while to get used to that."

"I'll help," he said.

She giggled suddenly and squeezed him harder for a second. "You are, you bastard."

They settled back into their chairs to resume eating.

"OK, getting back to sex," he said after a few minutes of contented silence.

She arched an eyebrow. "Yes?"

"I thought you'd have way more toys than just two vibrators."

She laughed. "Oh, I do! The others are," she coughed, "hidden. I don't let boyfriends know about those until I know what they're like and I know I can trust them not to get carried away. And if I want to use any of them solo, I plan it, it's not a problem that I can't grab something spontaneously."

"Spill, what's in your toy chest?" he asked, grinning around a mouthful of omelette.

"Well! Couple of dildos and butt plugs. Strap-on, in case a man likes taking it. Pair of nipple clamps, but only mild ones. I got given a proper BDSM pair once and there was no way he could talk me into even trying them. They got gifted on to a girlfriend who is into that. Um, couple of nipple suckers, weird little silicon things, which, OK, are fun but hard to bring into the moment. They were another present. Most of these were presents. And a set of restraints, which I got but I've only let, um, two boyfriends ever know about, because I thought I could trust them. One I used on him and we both enjoyed it but that relationship didn't work out because he needed someone to be a real Mistress for him. We parted happily because at least he was honest and knew what he needed. The other one used them on me and almost did get too carried away. He left in a huff, complaining I wasn't adventurous enough."

Markus snorted with laughter.

"Sex three times a day as hard as he liked, but I didn't want to use enough toys," Christina said drily.

"Takes all sorts," Markus said, trying to calm down.

"Should have just let him take the restraints," Christina said, even dryer. "But he didn't deserve a parting gift."

"So, what kinks are you into?"

"Not much," she admitted. "I'm into hard sex. Fucking! I like having vibrators used on me but I am not, no way, not ever into pain except having my nipples pinched and only when I'm at least halfway there. I don't even like being spanked. Why would you want to hurt someone you're having sex with? Being tied down can work for me but only when a man is serious about doing things to me, not just feeling all-powerful and fucking me like regular. Roleplay bores me, I can't take it seriously. Setting up scenes is fine provided the setup doesn't take longer than playing does."

Markus nodded.

"And I will not, I don't care how much you plead, do master-servant shit. If someone wants to do light BDSM, I will accept being ordered to do sexy things and I'll call you Master if we both acknowledge we're playing and I'm going to get my turn, but I just can't cope with any more overt slavery references, or, fuck, any workplace power imbalances. Master/maid is just... Urk! I don't even like saying 'Sir' at work! I hate waiters being subservient to me!"

"Oh, I know what you mean," Markus said with feeling.

"How does any of this make any sense to you?" she asked, grinning.

He shrugged. "I told you. I've had girlfriends. I tried to do my research. I found out quite a bit about things you could do without sticking a cock in, and also made the serious mistake of taking porn seriously, but at least I never made the mistake of assuming anyone was going to be like that, I just thought it was a reasonable option. Also, when some of those girlfriends found out I was asexual, they thought I just didn't like vanilla and offered to do harder things. One or two thought I wanted something harder and told me point-blank they weren't going to so I could forget it. Some of them got quite explicit about what they weren't going to do."

"Old boyfriends pressured them," Christina said.

"Old boyfriends," Markus agreed.

When Markus was leaving, Christina demanded another full-body clinch against the wall.

"Am I going to see you during the week?" she whispered against his mouth.

"I'm going to be in Bundaberg Wednesday and Thursday, and I'm probably going to need the rest of the time at home," he apologised.

She pouted. "Talk?"

"Let's talk."

They kissed again.

"Friday night?" she asked during the next break for air.

He grinned. "Friday night. I'll come from work."

"Yay!"

She squeezed him, one hand creeping down to his arse. He grinned and kissed her neck. "You don't mind being ordered to do sexy things?" he whispered into her ear.

She froze, with a hitch in her breathing.

"When I leave," he said, pitching his voice low, "I want you to take all your clothes off right here, then go back to bed, spread your legs, and make yourself come again while whispering 'Please Markus, make me come'."

Christina made a sound as if she just had come, and sagged against him for a second before crushing him against her for a second. "Yes, Master!"

#

They messaged each other during the week, keeping sex out of their messages and sharing affection instead.

Markus Zoomed her from his hotel in Bundaberg, lounging on his bed in just boxers.

"No fair!" Christina objected, making pawing motions at the screen.

"I have to say, I'm enjoying this sense of power," he said, stretching.

Christina whined.

Markus relented and asked how her day had been.

They spoke for an hour. When they signed off, Markus leaned into the camera, grinning. "Would you like me to give you another order?"

Christina's eyes went wide before she pulled her hands up before her like paws and begged.

Markus leaned further in. "Since you want to be a puppy, I want you to make yourself come with just a dildo and your fingers, on hands and knees, with your face in the mattress, while saying my name."

Christina giggled. "Yes, Master! How are you so good at this?"

#

Friday afternoon, Christina heard Markus's car in the driveway and almost bowled him over before he rang her doorbell.

He laughed as she covered his face with kisses, one hand occupied holding a suitcase and the other one holding a backpack onto his shoulder. "Hello!"

She pressed her lips firmly against his for a second. "Hello! Get in and get out of work clothes. Do you want a drink?"

"I will kill for one good shot of coffee as punctuation to ending work and starting time with you."

"I can be paid in little deaths," Christina shot back without needing to pause.

Markus almost doubled over laughing. "I'll see what I can do! I'm going to shower."

Christina pulled a shot of coffee when she heard the bathroom door open, so it was absolutely fresh when Markus wandered into the kitchen in short pyjamas. She was already wearing a satin shift to mid-thigh.

"Oh, my angel," he said as he sucked the rich scent into his nose.

She fluttered her eyelashes at him as she handed over the tiny cup, and restrained herself enough to accept a kiss instead of demanding one.

"How long have you been home?" he asked as they settled onto a sofa side-by-side.

She lifted one long leg to look at her foot. "I've showered, but I can still see shoe marks on my feet."

"I noticed your hair was wet."

She wrapped her arms around him, pressed her nose into his neck and drew in a long breath, making him laugh.

"You know what?" she said, slightly muffled.

"Hmmm?" Markus had drained the cup and was blissing out on the taste.

"I actually am more eager to see you and hug you because we're not having sex. It's not frustration, but your hugs feel more special."

"Aww!" He did his best to hug her back, but she was trapping one of his arms.

Finally, she straightened up. "Dinner's sorted and won't take long. Want a massage first?"

He blinked. "I can't conceive of any circumstances that would make me say no."

Christina drew the curtains around the side of the house where she kept her massage table as Markus fetched towels.

"We need more privacy?" he asked as he took his pyjama top off.

"Yes!" she pulled her shift off, revealing lace briefs in the same cream colour. It had already been obvious she was not wearing a bra. "Because I like giving my men topless massages. Don't question it, it just feels special for me."

Markus pulled her into his arms for another kiss. "I won't question anything that makes you feel special," he whispered. "I'll just feel flattered."

She pulled him against her, arching her back slightly to crush her naked breasts against him, before letting him go. "Ah, you are too delicious. Lie down. I could do a better job if you took your shorts off."

"Well, OK then..."

Christina bit her lip and whimpered as Markus peeled off his shorts and lay down. "You give me masturbation fantasies for days."

"Want me to stay on the line next time we're Zooming?" he asked as he settled himself.

"Hey, don't say things like that unless you're prepared to follow through!"

"I might," he said, muffled now as he lay on the table.

Christina hesitated. "Honestly, I don't know. If you're not going to enjoy watching me..."

"Well, I get pleasure from seeing you happy."

"Well, it's up to you, but please don't tease me. Now, anywhere sore?"

"I've been in meetings all day, but I'm not stiff, just restless."

She leaned down to whisper into his ear. "I'll do you hard, then."

Christina was good to her word, working over Markus methodically with firm fingers and all the pressure he could ask for, from head to feet. If she lingered a little on his buttocks, he didn't mention it.

She timed herself off a clock on the wall, taking a full hour and then a little bit more. By the time she was finished, she was slightly flushed, sheened with sweat in a room made almost stuffy with the curtains cutting off the breeze, and her nipples were at least puffy, if not hard.

Markus groaned with bone-deep satisfaction and stretched before rolling over, sitting up and reaching for Christina to pull her between his legs into a hug, nestling his face between her breasts.

She purred down at him, running her oily fingers through his hair carelessly.

"Mmmm, thank you," he said into her chest.

"Any time, my love."

He rolled his neck back and Christina shifted enough to be able to bend down to kiss him.

"Can you wait a little while for dinner? I won't be long but..."

Markus looked into her sparkling eyes and smiled. "I have an alternative offer."

Christina's eyes widened. "Oh?"

Markus pushed her away, turned her around with his hands on her hips, and hopped off the massage table to stand behind her, still holding her hips. "Bedroom."

Christina looked like she was about to open a present as she lead him through the house.

In the bedroom, Markus rearranged pillows and settled himself back against them, half sitting up. "Get your wand and lie back against me."

Christina was grinning like Christmas morning. She almost forgot to take her briefs off.

With her back against his chest, she was just far enough down the bed for her head to rest on his shoulder.

He pulled her knees apart and moved her feet to outside his shins, to spread her legs open and hold them.

"Let me do all the work," he whispered, taking the wand off her before moving her hands to the bed. "Hold onto me if you like."

She looked a little surprised but smiled. "OK. I know how good your fingers can be."

He started by rubbing his hands lightly over the insides of her thighs and her belly, carefully avoiding her groin. She purred and relaxed against him.

His hands moved higher up her torso, brushing against her breasts, before lightly stroking their outsides with his fingers. "Do you like this?" he whispered.

"Mmm, yes."

He traced around her breasts, marking how wide they sat on her chest, how low they hung, then how far forward they thrust, without touching her nipples. "And this?"

"Oh, yes." Her hips twitched.

His hands moved to feeling the weight and firmness of her breasts, lifting slightly, squeezing, moving them around, pressing them against her and pulling them apart and together. "And this?"

"Mmmm, still yes!"

He moved his hands up and down, massaging her breasts, still managing to avoid her nipples. This time he didn't say anything. Her moans were enough feedback.

Her hands curled into the doona, holding fistfuls.

Finally, he moved to her nipples, brushing them lightly, feeling them as they swelled the rest of the way from puffy to hard and then teasing them in small circles.