Ashamed, Blackmailed, Corrupted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gagging already?" Vivian whispered softly. "You are anxious to get that cock in your mouth after all."

I moved my hand along his shaft, gripping him hard as I drooled a stream of my hot spit along his length, before pushing him into my mouth again, slowly taking him in all the way.

"Fuck that's good," he whispered.

I looked up at him, and felt something twist deep inside me as we made eye contact. He was staring down at me with affection and appreciation, and I looked directly into his eyes as I swallowed, deliberately letting him feel the flexing of my throat around the head of his cock.

He groaned and stroked my cheek, and I started to bob my head again, working my hand along the base of his stiff cock.

"Put your hand on my balls," he said softly. "Hold my balls baby."

I took his balls back into my fingers, slowly rolling them as I used my other hand to stroke him rhythmically up and down in time with the movement of my head while I sucked.

I pulled him from my mouth with an audible pop and he stared at me with a look of pure lust.

I made a show out of licking his cock from bottom to top, using my wet tongue to swirl around his tip while I jerked my hand up and down and stared up at him. Remembering what he'd said about my nipples earlier I moved up and pushed his cockhead against my nipple and stroked him faster.

"Where do you want to cum John?" I whispered.

He looked over my body at Vivian, and I remembered for the first time in several minutes that she was with us on the bed.

"I'd like to see your hot cum on her tongue," she panted. "But it's up to you John. She'll make you cum however you want."

I stole a glance over at her and saw that her skirt was up around her hips, and she was pushing her fingers in and out of her pussy, with one hand up inside her sweater obviously holding one of her breasts.

"I'm getting close," John said. "Where can I cum baby?"

"Wherever you want," I whispered, kissing the head of his cock and flicking my tongue against it while winking at him. "Wherever the fuck you want."

I hoped I sounded convincing, because if it were up to me, I would have jerked him off onto his own stomach, or maybe against my breasts. The thought of his cum on my face or in my mouth made me uncomfortable, but I wanted to keep Vivian happy.

Better to totally hate today and be done with her, than give her a reason to declare today a failure and come up with something else for me to do tomorrow.

"Get on your back," John grunted.

I rolled over on the bed, thinking maybe he just planned to cum on my chest. But as I settled against the bedspread, he straddled my chest and pushed his cock against my face.

"Spread your pretty hair out," he said, grabbing my hand and pulling it to his cock.

I used my other hand to spread my hair out around my head, and started to stroke him again, his cock against my face.

I flicked my tongue out and licked him, and his groan made me pull him into my mouth to suck him again, using my fingers to tickle his heavy ball sack.

"Jerk me," he moaned. "Jerk me off!"

I stroked him faster, and he moved a bit so that his tight nuts rubbed against my mouth. I opened wide and let them roll against my tongue, and I closed my lips around one of his balls and sucked gently while stroking his throbbing cock.

Vivian moved up next to us, her face almost as close to John's cock as my own was.

"Beg for his cum," Vivian whispered.

"Come for me John!" I moaned. "Cum all over me!"

"Keep going!" he urged.

"Spill your cum all over my face!" I begged. "I want to see you shoot off!"

Oh gawd!" he yelled, his entire body stiffening above me.

His cock throbbed in my hand and then a white rope of his hot cum splashed onto my nose and forehead.

I closed one eye and kept stroking, his cock launching another heavy spurt and then another, and another. The second bolt hit my forehead and the next two landed on my upper lip and nose.

My hand stroked up and down on him as fast as I could, and I rubbed his balls gently with my other hand, watching several more drops of cum fly out of the head of his cock, before he pulled away from me and collapsed on the bed.

"You look like such a beautiful slut with sperm all over your face and in your hair," grinned Vivian.

I looked at her and was about to ask for a towel when suddenly I was aware of Jack standing next to the bed. I looked at his cock, almost failing to register how enormously engorged it was, sticking away from his body with a slight curve.

"Get to work slut," Vivian commanded.

I glanced at Jack and he motioned me towards him, and when I started to get up he took my hand and pulled me towards him before roughly pushing me down onto my back with my head hanging over the edge of the bed.

He pushed his cock against my lips and I realized that his tip was wet with precum as he shoved his cock into my mouth. I opened wide and pulled in air through my nose, a drop of John's semen's stinging up into my nostril as Jack filled my mouth with his cock.

I fought the urge to gag and grabbed the comforter beneath me, struggling to breath as that huge cock poked all the way into my throat. He might have been smaller than John when they were both soft, but aroused he was longer and thicker.

He roughly pulled my hair and started to fuck himself in and out of my mouth, and I closed my eyes and let him, concentrating on breathing and trying to force myself to drool to keep my mouth as slippery as possible while he fucked it.

I felt someone pawing at my breasts and I moaned around the cock, stunning myself by the physical reaction I was having to being manhandled. I realized that my body was tingling, and despite the circumstances I assumed that my body was just reacting the proximity of an aroused cock.

I reached up over my head and grabbed Jack's balls, and he grunted as he started to fuck himself in and out of my mouth faster and faster.

"She looks good covered in cum doesn't she?" asked Vivian.

I opened my eyes as I felt Vivian wipe cum from my cheek and push it against my lips. I flicked my tongue out at it, almost by instinct, and Vivian grinned.

"You're fucking loving this aren't you my little slut?" she whispered, gripping my throat as she put her mouth to my ear. "Cum covered and throat fucked. Just the way you should be."

She pinched my nipple viciously, and the pain lanced through my tender tit flesh, and I rolled my hips, the pain doing something deep inside me that I couldn't understand.

The bed shifted again and hands were parting my thighs, and I felt someone's hot breath against my cunt.

I groaned around Jack's cock as he fucked my throat, and I felt a tongue slide long my gash and start licking at my clitoris.

"Uhhh," I groaned, unable to speak with the cock in my mouth and unable to resist the pulsing deep in my belly. "Uhhhh!"

"I think she's going to cum," Vivian snarled in my ear. "This fucking bitch loves having your cock in her throat so much that she needs to get off!"

She moved her mouth to my nipple and bit, pulling at me with her teeth and flicking her tongue against the stiff flesh as Jack started to move faster in and out of my mouth.

Suddenly the mouth moved away from my cunt and I felt a hard cock push against my opening. John was hard again already, and he sank all the way into me while I rolled my hips in humiliation and arousal and need and shame.

I hadn't had a cock inside me in almost six years, and now a total stranger was fucking me and making me moan involuntarily while I felt tears of frustration and shame well up in my eyes.

My head was still hanging upside down over the bed and Jack's balls were slapping against my face, and I choked back a sob as I felt my cunt clench around John's thrusting prick.

He was fucking me in the same rhythm that Jack was using to pound his enormous cock in and out of my mouth, and I felt my eyes overflow as tears ran up onto my forehead, and I gagged again, choking on my own saliva as it was pushed down my throat by his cock.

Suddenly Jack pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped it against my face as I gasped for breath. And then Vivian straddled my face and pushed her cunt against my mouth, and without hesitation or thought I opened my mouth and sucked at her opening, pushing my tongue up to her clit.

"Tongue fuck me you useless cunt!" she called out.

I felt someone twisting my nipple while Jack's cock slapped at my other breast, the entire bed rocking as John hammered my pussy, and I involuntarily screamed against Vivian's cunt as my belly twisted in the beginning of an orgasmic contraction.

I tried to think of something else, angry that my body was enjoying something so degrading, but it was no use. My body was having its way with me and I was going to cum, despite the humiliation I felt at being used like this.

Jack moved back to his spot by my head, and I felt his cock push against my mouth again, and I licked at him as he pushed himself up into Vivian's sopping cunt.

She angled herself against my mouth and I started to lick her hole where he was sliding in and out of her, and she grabbed my hand and pushed my fingers against her clit.

"Make me cum you horny slut!" she moaned, and both John and Jack started to fuck even faster, John in my hole and Jack in hers.

Suddenly I felt my clit start to throb, and my hopes for a quiet orgasmic contraction were lost as I started to scream against her cunt, tasting her arousal and feeling his cock pump in and out of her against my lips.

I slid my fingers over her clitoris as fast as I could, and I heard her shout along with me as her cunt throbbed around his cock while I licked them both.

"I'm cumming!" she screamed from somewhere above me, and I heard both John and Jack grunting with their own efforts.

And then Vivian fell forward on the bed landing next to me, and Jack pulled my hand to his cock and I started to stroke him as he pushed his cockhead against my mouth.

"Taste me," he begged. "Taste my cum."

He suddenly grunted as I felt a splash of his salty cum hit my open mouth, and then John was over me, pushing his cock against my face as well, and he started to stroke himself through another orgasm.

My cunt continued to clench and throb as both cocks came on my face, hot cum splashing into both of my eyes and all over my mouth, and I whimpered and wept and spasmed beneath them, confused by how my degradation was both arousing and disgraceful at the same time.

Both cocks kept spasming above me, covering with me two loads of cum and each string and splash and dribble and taste fired off feelings of indignation and lustful need in my belly, and I moaned and cried at the same time.

And then Vivian was holding each spent cock, and slapping them both into the slippery mess on my face and forehead.

"A cum covered slut," she laughed. "She's never been prettier. And they probably heard her orgasm all the way down by the elevators. She fucking loved every minute of this. She was born to be used and fucked and treated like a cum dumpster."

I pushed a glob of cum out of my mouth with my tongue, but she wiped it with her finger and pushed it back in, forcing her fingers down to my throat as I gagged.

"Swallow it Emily," she told me. "You fucking earned it and you fucking love it."

I swallowed it down with her fingers in my mouth, aware of the sharp smell of semen that was all around me.

Vivian pulled her fingers from my mouth and wiped them across my belly, leaning over to spit into my mouth.

"You look beautiful like this Emily," she giggled. "A picture of a perfectly well used whore."

I felt her pushing something against my thumb and realized she had my cell phone. She held it up and the camera flash went off several times before she tossed the phone onto the dresser near my purse.

"Just something so you can remember the day," she laughed.

I pushed myself up to my elbows, feeling long strings of cum run down my face.

"Can I fucking clean myself now?" I asked.

"We're going to clean you," Vivian announcing, climbing up to stand on the bed.

She straddled my body, and I looked up at her.

"Remember the naughty thrill you confessed to me?" she grinned. "How you like pee in unusual places?"

"Oh please no," I begged, feeling myself start to tear up.

"Oh fuck yes!" she laughed.

"No," I pleaded. "Not here. Not like this."

But it did no good. With a happy sigh Vivian started to pee down on me, her hands on her hips as she swayed back and forth, her hot piss hissing down all over my belly and chest and splashing over my legs and face and arms and all over the bed.

I looked away, ashamed that John and Jack were watching her do this to me, and I saw Jack standing next to the bed holding his cock, and as I watched a golden stream began to flow from it and I felt his gush of hot piss splash against my thighs.

I suddenly felt another hot blast of hot fluid against my hair and I cried out in anger as it washed down over my face and forehead, and I realized that John must be standing on a chair at the foot of the bed, peeing down on my body.

Vivan was swaying back and forth, pissing all over my breasts and belly while Jack moved his cock back and forth covering my feet and legs and pussy, while John showered my head and back and shoulders.

On and on it went, every inch of my body saturated in their piss, and I held my breath and squeezed my eyes closed as they drenched in their release.

And then it was done, and Vivian jumped down and stood next to the bed, smiling sweetly at me as I sat in a puddle of warm piss that was slowly soaking into the bed.

Both John and Jack were getting dressed and neither one was looking at me as I sat there, no longer able to hide my tears as I gasped for breath, angry and broken and unsure I could handle whatever would come next.

We were all silent for a few minutes, Vivian staring at me while they dressed, while I stared at my feet and wondered if it was possible for this to get worse.

Once John and Jack were dressed Vivian looked at each one and then turned back to me.

"Almost finished," she said quietly. "You've been absolutely perfect so far Emily."

"Almost?" I asked weakly.

"Just as soon as we see you pee," she answered. "That will be everything."

"Right here?" I asked with a sneer.

I knew damn well she wasn't about to let me do anything as dignified as use the toilet, or even go in the shower. Whichever way she wanted it to happen, I was determined to get it over with so I could get cleaned up and get away from her.

"Of course not," she said soothingly. "That bed is already soaked. Let's see you pee on the other one."

She patted the bed by the window, and I got up and walked over to it, feeling myself drip their piss and cum as I moved.

"How?" I asked through clenched teeth, trying to keep my voice from shaking.

"Stand and spread your legs," she answered, as if my question was ridiculous. We want to see every drop of your golden shower."

I climbed up on the bed and stood facing the three of them.

"Spread," she repeated.

I spread my legs and stood, wondering what would happen if I couldn't make myself go.

The only time I ever peed while standing was in the shower with hot water running over me.

But it was like my body had accepted my fate even as I resisted, and with a simple push I felt myself relax, and I suddenly was pissing, splashing everywhere at once and running down my leg for several seconds before turning into one stream that poured down onto the bed.

I watched it puddle on the bed as I went, soaking into the hotel comforter slower than my body was releasing it.

And then I was done, dribbling out the last of it as I looked down at Vivian with complete contempt as I stood in my own urine.

I could see myself in the mirror on the opposite wall, standing naked with my hair matted down to my skull with sperm and piss, with patches of drying cum on my forehead and face.

"Nothing as gorgeous as a three-way golden shower followed by a piss show," said Vivian with a wide smile.

She was snapping her dress around her waist and stepping into her shoes. She pulled her sweater over her head, and turned towards the door, following John and Jack who had already made their way over there.

"The room is yours for the rest of the night," she told me over her shoulder. "Stay as long as you want. But if you want to use the bathroom, I'm afraid you're out of luck."

She tugged on the handle of the bathroom door to demonstrate that it was locked.

"But you can use either bed as a toilet I suppose," she continued. "Or roll around on them and take a bath. Your clothes are all right here in the closet, and you're free to leave anytime you like."

"I can't even shower?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Of course you can," she said. "Just walk down through the lobby and show off your cum and piss drenched body on the way through. Or stay and register for another room."

She smiled and opened the door to the hallway.

"It's too bad all the towels are locked in the bathroom," she called out. "Guess you'll just have to do your best. You could always call room service, but then you'll have to explain why the room smells like piss and used slut."

She pulled the door shut behind her, and I immediately went over and locked it behind her.

It wouldn't really do me any good if she wanted back in. She had a key and could presumably prove that she'd paid for the room. But she probably wouldn't bother.

I checked the bathroom door, and she hadn't been lying. It was locked from the inside, and if I knew anything about picking locks, I probably could have opened it. But I didn't.

I briefly thought of trying to break it down but decided that even if I miraculously could the noise created would most likely bring attention.

Even well-meaning concern from someone hearing the crash could result in me trying to explain something that I just couldn't. And with the damage to the beds the hotel would most likely involve the law, and then there would be no way to leave here anonymously.

I looked around the room but there were no towels anywhere. Vivian had made sure I couldn't clean myself up.

I went to the bed that I had pissed on and pulled the pillowcases off the pillows. I wiped my face and hair and body as best I could, looking at myself in the mirror over the dresser. My makeup was completely fucked, and wiping at it just made it worse.

As I stared at my reflection, I realized that I looked exactly like what I was. Someone who had been fucked and used and left covered with cum, and then finally gleefully pissed on by two strangers and a woman she barely knew.

I got dressed, hoping I'd be able to get to my car without someone looking too closely at me. One good look and they'd know something was wrong and might start asking questions.

I dressed in my sweater and pants, stepping into my boots and putting my panties, bra, and socks into my coat pocket. At least I wouldn't have to throw them away. I wasn't sure I could wash the smell of sperm and piss out of my clothes.

When I was ready as possible, I looked around the room, and grabbed my cell phone from the dresser and stuffed it in my pocket.

Holding my car keys, I took a deep breath and opened the door to the hallway, and then moved quickly to the elevators. I considered using the stairs, but thirty-two floors were a long way to walk down.

I pushed the button and thanked the gods of humiliated women when it arrived empty.

I got on and pushed the button for the lobby, waiting an eternity for the doors to close before I started the slow descent down.

With each passing floor I felt better, until the elevator stopped on the ninth floor.

An older couple got on the elevator, and they both looked at me curiously. I felt like they knew exactly what had happened to me, although there was no way they really could. Regardless of what they thought, I was certain they could smell me.