Ashamed, Blackmailed, Corrupted Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rode in silence to the lobby, and when the doors opened, I scurried out, feeling their eyes follow me as I walked brisky across the lobby, people stopping to stare at me as I moved toward the door.

I didn't notice the cold or the weather as I pushed out onto the street, but I felt fresh tears of shame and anger stinging my eyes as I fumbled my keys while trying to unlock my car.

I finally got in and locked the doors, sitting quietly for a moment, staring into the review mirror. My bloodshot and teary eyes stared back at me, and I started the engine, home finally within reach.

"It's over," I declared, gritting my teeth.

I turned the wheel and pulled out into the late afternoon traffic, trying to blot out my memories of the hotel room and instead concentrate on my need for a hot shower and a stiff drink to knock myself out.

~

I woke up three times in the night, each time convinced I was back in that hotel room, and the first two times I felt a mixture of relief that I wasn't and anger about what had happened.

The third time I felt a sudden surge of power, as if I had survived something and was now stronger because of it. Huddled under the blankets in the dark I ran through the afternoon again and realized that in some weird way it had been very arousing to be used purely for someone else's pleasure like that.

Even knowing that my humiliation was somehow pleasurable to them was strangely satisfying.

I drifted off to sleep wondering what these new feelings meant.

~

I rolled over in bright sunlight, feeling less confident than I had during those pre-dawn hours, but still better than when I'd stood in the hot shower crying late in the afternoon.

I'd survived what had happened to me, and in a way the fact that my body had responded to the pleasure of it gave me some sort of an advantage. I just needed to figure out what that might be in case Vivian ever contacted me for another round of humiliation.

And deep down I knew I'd be hearing from her.

Twenty minutes later I was staring out the window at the rain, drinking black coffee and sorting through my feelings, when I heard my phone chime from the kitchen counter.

I went in and picked it up, seeing another text message from none other than Vivian.

"Emily, you came through the worst I've yet seen like the most powerful boss bitch of all time. You are indeed a force to be reckoned with. Viv."

As I contemplated what that could possibly mean another message came through.

"There are two more things you must accomplish, at which point a whole new world will be open to you. Both will be easier than what you mastered yesterday. You will join me at Wildmore Tavern at 2pm today for details. Viv."

I thought about responding with a 'Fuck you' or 'Go to hell' but decided that yesterday was going to be a complete waste if she sent anyone those pictures.

I'd come this far into whatever this was.

I might as well take the next step.

The phone chimed again and I looked down at it.

"You're one of us now, and we take care of our own. See you at 2pm. Viv."

I took my coffee to the window and stared at the falling rain.

"What the hell am I involved in?" I asked out loud in the empty house.

~~

If you are a regular reader thank you for tolerating this departure from my usual kink and degeneracy.

And if you're a new reader I hope you enjoyed this peek into some of my depravity.

Either way thank you for reading this all the way to the end.

Whoever you are, whatever brought you here, and whatever sort of kinky filth ignites your passion, I hope you are in the middle of an incredible season of your life as you read this.

IsabellaEmily