Ashara's Folly

Story Info
In her desperation, Ashara enlists the help of a wizard.
1k words
4.18
2.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashara stood in the center of the cold stone room. The only light was from the few candles placed on the various dusty surfaces of the sparse furniture. The air was old and stale and the room smelled of dust and old books. Surrounding her on the ground were 2 large concentric circles inlaid with a series of strange arcane symbols carved into the stone itself. She looked over the symbols trying to make any sense of them, but to no avail.

She wore a basic leather jerkin with some sturdy traveling pants. She was only around 5'5" with a tight athletic build and the second-hand clothes were made for an average male, so to say they were ill fitting was an understatement. They even hid her ample bosom. Around her waist was strapped a sword belt holding an old beat up scabbard containing a simple sword. It wasn't much but it was all she could afford. Where she was going, she was going to need to be able to defend herself. If the stories were true that is.

She shifted nervously, still trying to make heads or tails of the symbols when the only other person in the room spoke up. "Quit fidgeting! Once I begin, I need full concentration." He stared her in the eye for a few uncomfortable seconds as she took a deep breath to calm her nerves. When he finally seemed satisfied, the old man began to chant rhythmically. The words seemed like gibberish, but soon the symbols around her began taking on an eerie glow.

Ashara could not believe she was doing this. Magic was forbidden in her village. If anyone ever found out, she would be banished, or worse. But it didn't matter. She wasn't sure she would ever see her home again anyway, even if she survived trusting a wizard. The man's chanting grew louder and more dramatic and the symbols continued to glow brighter and brighter. Ashara started to feel the magical energy creep up her leg. The feeling was intense. Her skin was almost vibrating. If there was any truth to the evils of the arcane arts, she was about to find out first hand. Ashara gritted her teeth and steeled herself for what was about to happen. The feeling continued moving up her legs. Whatever was happening was certainly taking its time, she thought. She tried to lift one of her feet, but quickly found she couldn't. It was as if her foot was glued to the ground. She started to struggle a bit when she came to a realization. If the energy felt this intense on her feet and legs, what was it going to feel like when it reached... She started to feel a wetness between her legs. All she could do was wait.

She was mortified as the feeling soon started to tickle her lips. Ashara was about to call out to the man to stop but then remembered what was at stake. The feeling that was slowly enveloping her sex was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Sure, she had played with herself a few times, but she could only do so much with just her hands. Her mind wandered to those times, when she had been able to slip away into the woods to be by herself. The earthy smells of plants and fallen leaves. The feel of the wind on her bare skin. Without realizing it, one of her hands had found its way to her chest as she massaged one of her breasts through her ill fitting jerkin. She then thought of heading back home to the farm and the looks her parents gave her. Did they know what she had been doing? Would she ever see them again? That thought snapped her back to the present.

Her brief sadness was soon washed away by the pulsing energy as it crested her swollen clit. Held fast by the magic there was nothing she could do but try and ignore it. She tried to let her mind wander again, to think of anything other than the current situation. She soon realized that that would be impossible as she bit back a moan. As the energy continued its upward journey, she began to pant, and she could feel the sweat starting to bead on her forehead. Her whole body was warm, and she could feel her juices running down her inner thighs. The energy, continuing its slow but steady march, passing her belly button and reaching ever upward. Her nipples were so hard that they hurt. After an eternity, the energy rounded the bottom of her breasts. Ashara realized she was in real trouble now. She pushed down on her breasts in a futile effort to halt the inevitable. As her nipples were overtaken, waves of pleasure started to shoot through her whole body. The moan she was trying her best to hold in, broke out of her in a scream. If she had not been held fast, she was sure her legs would have buckled.

The chanting continued uninterrupted, but through tears, she could swear she saw amusement in the old man's eyes. Pleasure continued to course through her and she felt like she was about to pass out. Ashara barely noticed as the energy encompassed her arms, neck and finally finished it's journey at the top of her head. The world around her began to fade away as all she saw was a sea of bright white. She could swear she still heard herself screaming, but she felt nothing beyond the thrum of the energy and pleasure. And then, nothing.

The old man finished his chanting. A welcome silence fell over the room replacing the cacophony that always accompanied this spell. He walked to the middle of the teleportation circle and began to gather up the jerkin, traveling pants and beat-up old sword. The crotch of the pants were soaked. The old man gave them a sniff then chuckled. He thought back to when she had first approached him. She had begged him to help her and practically threw her meager pouch of coin at him. Taking pity on her, he told her he could help and asked, "What will you need transported?" To which she replied, "Just myself."

As the old man put the jerkin and the sword in an old wooden chest and hung the pants up to dry, he had to wonder if the woman had meant for them to be sent with her. The northern wilds were a dangerous place.