The Piggyback Trapper Pt. 01

Story Info
A magical plant lures Cori in irresistably.
5.2k words
4.56
19.6k
33

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/12/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waving tantalisingly in the thin grass, Cori bit her lip. She wanted to do it. She knew how it felt -- how the others had described it. Described the way sitting on it had made them feel, how it had slipped so smoothly and effortlessly up their legs and into their --

She caught herself and looked away from the pink tube wafting in the long grass, cursing herself. She should leave, leave now and head back to school. But it was mid afternoon and the sun was beautifully warm and the wind was cool and crisp and for once in what felt like all damn year long, she was alone and happy. She'd strolled through the parks and shopped in town, and now she was far out into the reserved bushland that fringed her hometown, chest-deep in soft grassy patches, completely free to dance in the breeze and sing her heart out and do anything she wanted. Her classes, dull, boring, tedious lectures aimed at the primarily educated youth of tomorrow -- young girls in their late teens and early twenties, and boys in their mid-twenties mostly -- were a far, far cry from this simple freedom. She had always loved nature, loved its power, its independence, its constant ability to find a solution without help. This was where she wanted to learn, to exist, not behind a holopad or screen in some drywalled grey classroom.

Except now she'd stumbled upon something she'd never seen before. Only she knew what it was -- from hushed whispers and closely-guarded notes, mostly amongst the other women in her classes but occasionally from the men as well. She may not have seen it, but she recognised it, almost impossible to misplace as it was -- the multitude of soft-looking, glistening pink tubes spiking gently upwards into the sky from far-outstretched fronds and the already strong scent even from this distance were more than enough to give it away.

Turning to glance back at the edge of the silver city behind her, looking for all the world as if it had simply been cut in half by a line of trees, Cori ran her hands nervously over her skirt again and turned back to face it. She knew she shouldn't be standing here, even now -- everyone who'd ever seen it had spoken about being irresistibly drawn in by one thing about it or another. And yet she was still standing here, and despite the pound of her heart and the heat on her skin, she didn't turn away. She glanced behind her again -- and turned back.

'Oh god, am I really going to do this?' she asked a little self-incredulously of no one around her as she wrung her hands in her lap, her breathing fast. She parted the sweaty fingers to loop one strand of blonde hair over her ear from where it had fallen, and took two steps forward timidly. Even this tiny distance closer, the smell seemed to triple in strength, and she found it overpowering even the scent of the recently rained on grass beneath her feet. She blinked in surprise, staring at the growth some twenty feet away, and squeezed her thighs together.

'It just sort of, guides you,' Bethan said in a hushed whisper to her friends.

'Guides you?' Rochelle asked, wide-eyed. Tracey smirked knowingly the whole time they talked.

'You just come in close and it's as if it knows where you are, where to go,' Bethan went on. 'By the time I was on my knees, it was slipping up the inside of my leg and pushing softly but firmly into-'

Cori caught herself remembering the conversation she'd somehow been a part of in front of the lockers two weeks ago between Server-Based Infrastructure Maintenance and Business Financing. She slapped her palm against her thigh, but she couldn't help herself.

'It was sort of inside me before I even realised it,' Bethan giggled excitedly. 'By the time I knew it, it was starting.'

And that was the worrying bit. The bit no one had ever talked about. The bit that made Cori pause now instead of run over to it and throw herself head-first on top of the countless pink tubes. Out of all the rumours she'd heard -- and to be honest, most of them had been just rumours -- she'd never heard what it was. It was always cut off by a tense, excitable giggle, such as in Bethan's case, or a knowing, smirky look accompanied by pursed lips, like Tracey. Cori didn't know for sure if Tracey had seen one of the plants, much less been with one -- but she knew of others who acted in similar ways after their interactions.

She wouldn't have been to surprised, after all -- it was her and Bethan that had revealed the location of their growth to the campus authorities, who had quickly and efficiently sterilised it and removed all trace of the growth, as was government policy concerning the "weeds." Both had promised they'd never come close to it, and no one could find any evidence against their word. If only they'd thought to listen to their locker-side conversations.

Looking around herself once more, Cori took another two steps without really thinking about it and had to stop herself physically before she moved any more. She was getting ahead of herself, letting the intensity of the stories pile up inside her head without really considering the consequences. The aroma here was even stronger and as she breathed it in she found it had the giddying effect of making her feel weightless, as if it were lightly wrapping itself around her brain and lifting her up so that her whole body felt lighter than it had been. She almost fell another step closer.

I'll just take a look and leave, she thought to herself, staring at the nearest pink tube now, watching as the thick, wavy secretion coating it from tip to sepal seemed to flow freely down its length like a gooey, viscous gel. Just enough to see it up close. Then I'll turn and run. She took another step closer. And then another. Before she really knew it, she was striding ahead, and within seconds she was mere feet away from it.

This close, the smell was like nothing she'd ever scented before. It filled her up like the intensely sweet smell of candy or rich perfume, yet ten times as thick. She could almost feel it rubbing against her windpipe as she sucked deep inhalations of it down, shuddering as it breezed back up again as if the very motion soothed and coated her insides.

Cori fell to her knees two steps away from the plant, her wide eyes full of the phallic tube, oblivious at this point to the world around her. She almost wouldn't care even if someone came upon her right at that moment. Leaning in close and inhaling deeply, Cori's face widened somehow even further in a full, total grin as she smelled the plant's rich perfume. Her nose was only an inch from the tip of the tube as she sucked in the fragrance, and when she sat back from it, she sat low, her body relaxed, her butt on her heels. A tiny clear mark was on the tip of her nose where she'd ever so slightly touched it, leaving a tiny spot of clear goop there. She didn't know it was there.

She almost didn't notice it as it began to wave about in front of her. She only realised it when she saw the puff of minute pink dust that seemed to be spraying out of the tube on all sides in front of her. She blinked and it almost went away -- but then, had it been there at all, or had it simply dissolved into the air in that time? She thought she could make out a slight pink haze about her, but perhaps that was just a side effect of the aroma.

Gasping, Cori felt the cool touch on her leg and looked down. There, the plant's outstretched green branch had bent so that the thin, long pink tube hung low, level with the part in her legs. It was waving softly there, gently tapping against the insides of her thighs, leaving cool wet spots wherever the gel-like coating touched her skin and, smiling at the thing's strange ministrations, she unwittingly took it as an indication and wiggled so that her legs parted a little more and she sat a little lower to the ground. She sighed and smiled a grin that nearly split her face in two as she zoned out a little, happy that she was discovering this new and exciting thing for the first time.

The next thing she knew, her pussy was full.

.

Gasping suddenly, Cori was stunned to discover her own sacredness opened and a warm, almost completely un-feelable length sliding smoothly up inside her. She gasped but that only made her inhale more of the sweet musk, and as she felt the pink tube atop the plant's flower penetrate her further and further, completely unhindered by her panties and weirdly disconnected from it and her own body, she found she couldn't fight it. She wasn't even sure she wanted to, but when she tried to tense her legs to move back or stand, or to take the plant's long green frond in her hand or reach down to remove it, her limbs simply didn't respond. She could feel them, but they weren't listening to her.

Still grinning like an idiot, Cori watched what was now only a thin green tube between her legs, not really seeing anything as her brain focussed entirely on the sensation. It was like what she was feeling was the sensation of her body moving away around the tube, rather than the tube itself inside her -- it was an utterly stunning sensation and one she quite liked, but unlike anything she'd felt before. This flower, because of its thick, viscous lubrication and thin, long shape, simply pierced right up her insides without resistance, only stopping when she felt the soft, cold, rubbery leaves of the flower's base contacting her labia. She shivered at the contact, knowing that the full probably eight inches of the pink tube was buried inside her and she hadn't felt a bit of it.

Cori sighed, tingling all over, settling into the sensation. She simply couldn't be scared -- or anything, for that matter -- when she felt this good. Here she was, alone on a sunny day, exploring the open landscape, discovering new things in her world, happier than she'd ever been, on her knees, completely immobilised by the magical plant as it penetrated her body in her most sacred place and made her feel even better. She sighed again, and somehow relaxed even more into it. She almost thought she could feel it right at her very deepest corners, at the utmost point of her vagina. Full completely and not a single bit of pain.

The pain jabbed through her giddy, floating bliss like a knife piercing flesh and she gasped, jolting forwards. She collapsed onto her chest, her arms never moving to support her, her cheek planting itself in the cold mud at the plant's base, the surprisingly strong green frond reaching up underneath her, still connecting itself to her body's deepest corners. The gasp had made her suck in more strong perfume, and as she looked about herself, her green eyes wide, she saw what she thought were the other tubes wafting back and forth just as the first one had done, each emitting a gentle cloud of almost invisible pink mist.

They waved at the corner of her vision, above her now, and slowly, she settled again, her sudden tenseness melting from her insides as she relaxed into the soft dirt beneath her body once again. Below her, her skirt hitched up so that the hem hung just at the apex of her butt, her lower body bared to the cool air, its pink tube buried completely in her body so that only the sepal leaves, which were slowly unfurling to wrap gently but tightly up against her skin were visible, was the plant's limb, coupled with Cori's body in the most intimate of ways, as if she were a ripe tomato and the plant's phallic stigma were her stem, connected deep within her and cradled by soft, cool leaves.

Blinking, Cori watched the fronds wave softly back and forth with a waning concern, finding she rather fancied this low-down, grass-roots view of the world. She giggled to herself at the 'grass-roots' line, realising dumbly that that was exactly what this was -- the grass's roots. Slowly, the fronds faded away, and she let them willingly, until all that was left was Cori and the bubbling, warm bliss of empty happiness in her head that seemed to originate from nowhere and everywhere, so far disconnected from the world, the plant and her body that anything could happen to it now and she'd never even notice. After a few moments, she had floated away.

.

Blinking herself from her daydream, Cori realised she needed to pee and flipped the page on her idle doodling to ask to go. She jogged up the hall and went happily, flushing and washing thoroughly after herself before returning to her class to find them filing out of the room. Collecting her things, she was just on her way to her locker when her below-parts spoke out again and she frowned. I just went, I can't need to go again, she thought to herself. But the urge was very real. Dashing faster to her locker, she threw her previous classes' books in and slung her whole bag out, having no time to pick out just the things she'd need for the next class. She ran towards her next stage, pegging it for the toilets that were just inside the hall.

She didn't make it. As she pelted it across the open cement pathway that ran around the now ancient 1800s building past uniformly-cut lawns and perfectly-clipped flowerbeds on one side and the lockers and hallways on the other, a warm wetness began to seep down her legs, and she looked back, horrified to see that she was dripping. She slung her loosely-strapped backpack over her back and ran, half in embarrassment and half in eagerness to get out in case no one had seen her yet, legging it right and crossing a small ornate bridge over a tiny artificial garden river and out of sight.

Inside the botanical gardens in her campus's grounds, she found what she hoped was a quiet spot and crouched, unable to hold on any longer. After what felt like an eternity, she drew her wet panties up and left shamefacedly, not looking back. As she was turning to head back to the school, a smell of something she thought she remembered caught her nose and she turned to look out towards the gardens. Frowning, she approached the perfectly maintained grassland on the edge of the small botanical area and passed through the clipped bush archway before she really noticed it, moving out into a less well-kept wooded area. A clear path led the way out into the thickening forest ahead, and while she knew that nothing dangerous could be anywhere near out there, she paused. Then that hint of a scent wafted by again and, her curiosity peaked, she walked on.

Some five minutes into her walk, Cori was busting again and, now that she was more or less committed to this strange, fucked up day, she dropped her bag and dashed into the trees to go. Striding on, idly scratching at herself, she looked around at the high cresting trees and the thick, lush canopy and smiled. This was what she liked -- this was nature. Not the controlled, ordered range of rainbow-organised flowers in the beds around the campus, this rough, independent world was her world. Her place. She breathed deeply and picked up a happy kick to her step.

It was some minutes later that Cori realised she needed to go again -- and that she had been scratching unwittingly at her tummy for a while now. Looking down, she lifted her shirt to see the countless red lines she'd put there from her motions, frowning at herself for her strange behaviour. First the toilet breaks, then this, she thought -- then she caught herself. Was it just her or had -- had something moved in her?

She looked again and for several moments nothing happened, until she was almost certain she'd seen things. Then, right there next to her belly button, it happened -- a tiny little bump. Cori jumped away from nothing in shock and felt the busting sensation filling her again. Her breathing quickening, she lifted her shirt again to see another bump, then another, then another -- the before long, the small lumps forming in her fair skin had grown so frequent that she looked like her tummy was a balloon around someone's hand, pushing their fingers through to form strange patterns. Gasping and stumbling away, she began to run into the forest, ignorant even when her panties, sodden and rolled up from her earlier fiascos, fell from her waist and flew off her ankle. She ignored the wind, ignored the way her skirt flew up about her body, ignored the way she knew she could now feel them inside her. She just ran.

Eventually, Cori stopped, panting, bending over her knees, gasping for air and weak. She collapsed to her knees, the tingling feeling of whatever it was inside her stomach churning about causing her waves of intense sensation, painless yet disconnected from anything she'd known before. Shuddering, she began to drag herself on all fours off the path, pulling with her shaking arms and spread legs through the grassy growth until the bushes began to thicken and more trees spread out stiff and impassive around her. Unable to go on, quivering from head to toe and sweating like mad, she slumped to the ground, rolled onto her back, and parted her legs.

What happened next would be an experience burned into her memory for all her life.

.

As she stared down at her body, her shirt now all the way up around her breasts, Cori saw her stomach pulsating from within, churning madly yet somehow not full or bloated like a pregnant woman's. She gasped as she felt something push, a shuddering wave rolling through her, and she moaned in both surprise and sudden arousal as the sensation strangely set her libido off the charts. Gasping and trying to comprehend her situation, she felt another push, and just as the first one had, she felt a blisteringly strong wave of pleasure rip through her. She tensed up and as the wave passed over her, she burst out with short laughter from pent-up energy and sheer shock. Staring at herself, feeling the waves quicken, her back arching of its own accord below her as the waves made her pussy quiver, she felt a sudden sharp stab of pain deep within her body. She froze, tense as a board. Then, a moment later, she felt something small begin to slide down her insides and plop out of her body, accompanied by a thick glob of translucent goo just like there had been on the pink flower's shaft, and with it, she exploded.

Cori's chest went too tight to breathe, so she simply went rock hard, every single muscle inside her body going taut as whatever it was slipped effortlessly down her passageway and out. When she felt it part her over-sensitive lips and plop out, she let go, panting and shaking and gasping for air hoarsely, it was all she could do not to let her legs fly straight up in the air. She sucked in oxygen and moaned it out again as another one began to push, this time without the initial pain, and again she froze, realising now that she was gripped in the intensity of orgasm as it came, so strong was it that it made her entire being rock hard. She vibrated as she felt it slip out of her body, and when it had, she screamed out the breath she'd been holding and stamped her feet, her hands clapping to her chest without her consent and crushing her petite breasts in utter orgasmic desperation.

Fifteen more times Cori was locked in a motionless orgasmic trance as she passed the seeds out of her body. Fifteen more times, Cori writhed and bucked as the release tore her insides to shreds and churned her brain to jelly. By the time the last one had passed and she could feel no more within her, she could do nothing but collapse against the dirty tree roots she'd landed in and pulsate limply, the orgasm just as intense as the first one, her body just unable through sheer exhaustion and sensory overload to respond to it anymore.

Cori woke, cold and wet, about an hour later, to find nothing but a wet patch in the dirt between her far-flung legs, her pussy bare but otherwise as usual, her flat tummy back to normal. Weakly, shakily, she staggered to her feet to find her skirt warped out of shape and her shirt torn and soiled. Her fingernails had ripped holes in it in some places where she'd squeezed at her breasts and she had no damn clue where her panties had gone.

12