Ashen Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fed me from the cock toy again and that time he connected it to a fucking machine. Every push down my throat resulted in a spritz, every pull away resulted in the cock leaving me... and a stripe from his belt. I started to jump forward to take the toy, jarring in my chains with dread when it wasn't in my mouth. After that, he set up the machine with a different dildo for my asshole while he left again, saying he didn't want to have to fight every time he decided to use my tighter hole. And I wondered when that would be for those first four days.

I suffered through them, every second a wild flame of painful desire, and he only used my mouth. I learned to choke myself on my feeding toy, learned to not ever close myself to him. I turned used to being a sexual creature, in constant need, and I started to crave his cum. I stared up at him whenever he was in the dungeon with me, drinking in the sight of him like he was life. Whenever he got a toy, whenever he turned to me holding a whip, whenever he brought me clamps, my asshole and my cunt pulsed in anticipation.

And that was another thing. He hurt me, often, but it was never terrible pain. His sadism seemed tempered with the desire to see me degraded, which was obviously the more prominent pleasure for him. Sometimes his pain was to discipline me, like when I didn't spread wide enough. Most often, it was for his pleasure and I loved those moments. He would pet my pussy and praise me for taking his pain to please him.

More rarely, it was for punishment, like the third night when I struggled for the first, and only, time against the chastity belt. He was tired and I knew as much, but I was going a little bit insane too, because he had spent the whole day casually training me in that way he had. My body felt like a punishment straight out of Dante's hell. He finally lost his patience and used the cane, striping me until I sobbed at his feet. And then the belt still went on, except he used even larger toys, so that I shuddered with every passing second. "You will never win, Pet. Get that through your head. This is what happens to you and there's nothing you can do to stop it, to stop me. Accept that and life will be far easier for both of us."

I cried into my pillow, looking up at him from my cage, and sad that I had so disappointed him. But, like always, he left and came back with the same routine. He never deviated from course, never held anger towards me when I fucked up. No, he came back the same as always and I eagerly facefucked his cock, desperate for his approval to make me feel steady again. And he gave it, with a gentle, even smile. "Good girl. There we are again. Come on. Shower and breakfast." And I crawled, staring up at him adoringly again, trained to the feel of the leash and collar.

It was horrible. It was wonderful. He soothed me with things like pain and enemas. And I responded with more and more obedience, craving him.

It was in that state, in that mental place, that he finally took use of something other than my mouth. After my first incurred punishment I was strangely subdued, jumping to every command for each little scrap of approval. Every earned "good girl" felt like my own private bliss. The energy fueled both of us, so that I dripped cum as soon as he removed my toys, and crawled frantically to lap it up in the most obscene ways I could think of. Maybe that was what made him need something other than my mouth. I wasn't sure, but he bent me forward over the medical table and he was using a brutal dildo in my asshole, but I took it. I took it and whined and begged wordlessly, pleading with sounds.

Instead of mercy, he gave me his degrading comments. "That's it. I think this asshole is ruined enough to be a comfortable fit. Why don't we find out?" He lubricated himself, barely, and pressed into my hole. I keened and squealed like an animal, thrashed in frantic panic. It wasn't that it hurt. Because it didn't so much anymore, after his relentless, torturous training. There was nothing but a pervasive stretch and press that shot me into a mental arousal more than I had ever felt. There was a basic debasement that came with having my ass fucked, one that was terrible and wonderful. I sobbed out, convinced that I would never orgasm again by that time, and horrified that I was probably going to fail him because of the perfectly degrading away he thrust inside of me.

"Shh. Breathe and take it."

Breathe! I sobbed instead, but I gulped in air desperately too, praying for the strength to obey. Please! Master, please have mercy! I was a wild thing around him, more desperate than ever, and I struggled against my cuffs so hard I was shocked I didn't hurt myself. Perhaps that was why he covered me with his body, and held my wrists in each of his hands. "Such a beautiful slave. This is why I want you painfully aroused 24/7, Pet, to feel this. The way you squeeze and fuck back so desperately on my cock is like heaven. It's like every hole in your body is my own personal fucktoy that you take care of, and keep wet for my pleasure. Listen to me, Pet. Are you listening to me? Answer out loud like a good girl."

There was an intensity in his voice that made me so fucking desperate, and it was the only saving grace that I had. "Yes, Master, Pet is listening!"

His cock hardened, and I knew it turned him on to hear me say the third person of the name he had given. "Good little slut." I shuddered at the humiliation of his cruel approval, and he slapped my ass. "When I say to cum for me, it's going to make your asshole tighten so fucking hard on my cock that I'll cum from the pressure. So you are to cum exactly when I say and on fucking command. Do you understand?"

I spasmed, dying for that orgasm. "Yes, Master!"

He snarled and slapped my ass five times, a vicious assault that left my flesh singing. "Don't finish beforehand, or this will stop and you won't fucking orgasm for the rest of the month, little slave girl. Do you understand me?"

His tone terrified me, but I did understand. So long as I could obey, he would allow me orgasm. "Yes! Yes, Master, Pet understands!" I said it in the third person to please him more, hoping that it would reinforce his confidence in me so he would keep going.

"Alright, then." I felt my eyes go wide and I gasped a soundless cry when he really started to use me. And suddenly, I understood why he wanted to reiterate his point. I opened my mouth to beg for mercy, but no sound came out. I shook around him, but he only tightened his hold on my hair and fucked me harder, far harder than I had ever been fucked in my life.

I wasn't sure if I was allowed to keep speaking, but it didn't matter. The cries were forced out of me when he pistoned in and out of my asshole. "Master! Master! Fuck, oh please, oh God, Master, please-" A stupid, pointless list of ravings.

Until he finally snarled, "Cum for me, little slave."

I screamed. The world fell from me and all I knew was an inferno of nerve endings. My whole body seized up with the force of the pleasure and I knew I would do anything, suffer anything, to feel it again. When he gasped above me and choked out the words, "Good fucking girl!" I knew I would walk over broken goddamned glass to hear it again. It was the way he brokenly groaned it, the way his voice was taut with so much fucking pleasure that it was sinful.

I collapsed on that table with four words screaming in my head. "Pet loves you, Master!"

From far away, when I lay defeated in oblivion, I heard the soft answer. "I love you too, kotik."

————

His fucking me was the ultimate mastery. I had been deep in submission beforehand, but after he fucked me, it was like a magic took effect.

It was as if I had been in the middle of the ocean during a hurricane, had been battered and tossed. It was as if a sea monster had wrapped me in tentacles to drag me down, and I had fought its grip. Invariably that sea monster succeeded and I discovered something. I discovered that I could breathe under the water, and that the monster had known that the entire time.

There were no more storms beneath the surface. Far enough down, there was only calm and an abyssal blackness, and the monster dragged me downwards and downwards, even farther than that abyss. He took his time, so that I could acclimate to the pressure and he went so far that it felt like I would never again see the light of day. Except, now that I knew I could breathe, I didn't care about the daylight anymore. That darkness was something that others might call suffocating, or terrifyingly eternal. I felt nothing but peace, cared for nothing but more of the monster's embrace, more of its tentacles spreading my holes open and pumping them full of lust.

And God, after that first time, he took to doing that like I was his drug of choice. He used my mouth most often after his hard conditioning, and I never got to orgasm that way, because it didn't serve a purpose in pleasing him. But, sometimes, I wanted to blow him even more than I wanted to get to cum. I craved his cock down my throat, burned to feel the merciless way he thrust between my lips, the way he growled out degrading intimacies above me. "That's right. You're my cum hungry slut, aren't you?" And God, the way he grunted with heated pleasure when he orgasmed and flooded my mouth, filling me so far down my throat that there was nothing left for me to do but to swallow it, like I did my food.

That was another thing. I remembered him asking a while ago for me to keep up regular testing, just in case. He had asked about birth control and I had an IUD for extra backup, because I had zero intention of reproduction. After asking, he hadn't taken advantage of that fact, even after he showed me his own clean paperwork. But now, he did.

Whatever part of me he wanted to use, I could guarantee that I would take his cum. I had known some guys who got turned on by pulling out and covering my stomach or back. He was not one of those. He filled me full and when I turned my head to see him, he would be looking down in feral possession, stroking whichever hole he had filled. He would pet my pussy or stroke his fingers over my asshole. When I swallowed it, he would brush my lips with his thumb, in crass satisfaction.

And that look would only make me burn all over again. It was like I was filled with a hellfire all the time for him. It took a week of sleeping in penetration, but something seemed to break in me after that, and I started to love the feeling of my arousal. The smell of it made me hunger and the taste of it off his dungeon floor made me instantly moan with delight, as if I had just tasted the most delicious treat.

My life under his hand was pleasure and serving for pleasure. Everything part of, in, or around my world existed to be of service to him. He kept me tame and in deepest submission with a relentless grindstone of precedents and rules. I threw myself in it, losing myself to the revelry. I was stripped down and reverted back to a form of savagery.

And I loved it.

————

Ash

I had been right to think she would be the perfect slave. She fell to it, gave herself into everything I desired her to, and she was a depraved demoness who sucked cock like an angel. It was the same way she had given herself up to the sensation of her drugs, the same way she had chased desires with me without ever once asking for a safeword. Thoughts of safety just never seemed to cross her mind, unless she was confronted with it.

I was convinced this was what had been the call to me. From the very beginning she had had this locked inside of her and I had been lost to the need to dance with her. Dominance. Submission. Pain. Pleasure. It was fire between us, a choreography of wild desire. I would take care of the clubs and bars, work tirelessly with such a coldness that I couldn't even play with my other playmates anymore. Even Deirdre and Lily skirted me, but I didn't fucking care. Because that coldness that terrified them was one that Pet ate up like candy, and I couldn't put my facade back on to save my life. I tried. I really did. But the face usually wouldn't come and when it did, it was only for the minute that I actively thought about it.

Because when I wasn't working, I was in that dungeon with her. It had always felt like a special place for me, one that was part of a fantasy I would never get to make a reality. But now, it was a reality and that room became magical. It was like a purifying hell cell, a perfectly sterile room. There was nothing between her and I. No laws of civility, no pretenses, no names, no barriers. Nothing but her perfect surrender and my total control. And that was everything.

It was a week and a half in when I felt the desire to leave that pure place with her. It might sound odd that I would have that.

You see, I walked in the dungeon and turned the light on and my gaze automatically fixed on hers. She was already awake in her iron cage, staring up at me eagerly, as if she hadn't been able to wait for my presence. She held the bars of the cage and a sexual purr escaped her, her body dipping in a wanton way, like it always did after she slept in her chastity belt. "Good morning, Pet."

Even her voice was a sexual sound. "Good morning, Master." Jesus, in submission she had discovered such confidence that she acted with the boldness of a dominatrix, even while she bowed with the respect of the lowest slave. She had no inhibitions anymore, not that she'd had many to begin with, and it was the most magnificent thing I'd ever seen in my life, a work of fucking art at my knees.

I opened the cage and unclipped the chain from her collar. Pet crawled out with eagerness to get to me. She pressed her lips to the front of my jeans, and instantly moaned when she felt my hard on. Her whole body shuddered just to feel my arousal now. I had so corrupted and defiled her that the continuous horny hell of her life made her addicted to worshipping me. Everything felt like pleasure to her after enough time. And sometimes I spent mornings with her lips at my jeans, content to just let her worship my cock while I watched.

That morning wasn't one of those. I clasped my hand around her collar and she gave a sexed up cry of need, lifting. Her eyes fluttered closed and her lips parted. God, every action was an aphrodisiac. I undid my jeans just enough to take my cock out, only ever enough for that. In this room, I was rarely naked. Any inconvenience of that was worth it for the feeling of power imbalance for me. "Look at me, Pet." And her eyes snapped open to fix on mine, so easily and quickly that it went to my soul with how high it made me. My voice was at its most cold and sterile when I was with her, but she loved it. She loved me for me, and I hadn't even known that was something I had craved all this time. "Would you like my cock down your throat and my cum before breakfast?"

She keened in fiendish desire, her legs spreading even wider around the chastity belt. "Yes, Master! Oh please, yes, Master..."

"Suck, then. And make sure to show me how grateful you are with every thrust. I want you to give me the sluttiest show yet, understood?"

Fuck yes, she understood. She nodded eagerly, her eyes so hot that they scorched me. Her lips parted and she held still, fixing her face between my palms so naturally. And those lips of hers were always red and swollen since I fed her on a cock, made her suck me off so fucking often. She always had that look of being recently kissed hard.

Because I used her mouth like my personal fucktoy. I held her head with my hands threaded through her hair and fucked her face forward to meet my thrusts. I was brutal about these moments, gritting my teeth like an animal to feel her so degraded. The result was a moan from her that vibrated around my dick, and I hissed with pleasure. She ripped the sounds from my chest and my God, that day she was even darker about it, even more feral. She gave herself completely over to my control and after so long of eating by blowing a toy, there was an obvious effect. Pet didn't suck like a well practiced whore, didn't even suck with the fervor of a slave. Pet sucked me off like I was a necessity, like I was air.

Like my cum was her food and she had to get to it.

Between the two of us, there was nothing but the purity of Master and Slave. I stopped only for a second, pulling away from her while she opened her mouth and held out her tongue. Her gaze was fixed on my cock as if she suffered with the loss of it, and it made me hot. "Grab the bars of the cage and don't let go of it. Kneel with your legs so wide that you could hump the floor, if you weren't in chastity." She obeyed hurriedly, her gaze greedy with such hunger and fixed on my cock. She looked at it with far more need than she had ever had while speaking of or thinking of her drugs. She thrust her tits out automatically, arching to display them for me. "Good fucking girl. You want some cum to eat, don't you?"

Her cry around my cock made me grip the cage top instead of her head, because I was almost afraid to touch her. Instead, I railed her open mouth, my breath leaving me in sharp gasps. There was nothing like this, nothing so pure as what was between us. I had never gotten head like what she gave me.

Pleasure shot through my balls, tightened me, and I grasped her head with one hand, looking down to watch her arch and contort when I spurted into the back of her throat. Her whole body seemed to shudder in reaction to my finishing. I pulled away from her with a violent growl to watch her spasm, her mouth still left gaping open. She gulped and tears streaked her eyes from my rough use, but she was in clear ecstasy. I had trained Pet to such joy in cocksucking that she took even more from it than she did from orgasms. Her cry was hot, so hot. "Thank you, Master!" And it was so fucking real that it hurt my chest.

And that's when the desire came to me. She could leave that dungeon then. Our purity had been so reinforced with the steel tethers of my routines that it no longer required those four walls anymore. And I wanted to. I wanted to show her off on a leash at my feet, wanted her in Sulfur's where anyone could see it. And I wanted to watch her fuck someone else even, wanted to show off how my slave could be used, how she wouldn't even cum unless she was expressly told to. She wouldn't even ask to cum anymore.

And I wanted to show off how she sucked cock like she was starved for it. It was beautiful and it pleased me to no end how fucked up it was that I had trained her from her feeder toy. Every blow job made me horny as hell because of that. The thought of showing it off to others made me burn.

"Jesus, Pet." I fixed my jeans back and smiled down at her and she beamed in reply, her face radiant with her joy at pleasing me. "Such a good little slave I own. We'll be having at least two different routine changes for the night. First, I think you're ready to be shown off in Sulfur's, and you're going to take whatever cock I want you to in whichever hole I want you to, and be on your best behavior, understood?"

"Oh yes, Master, I understand." There was no hesitation in her answer. I had trained her with punishments for hesitations. But she didn't hide from me either. "I'm nervous of failing you, Master."

I stroked her hair, smiling. "A slave like you would be. Have faith that Master knows how to guide you. I've proven that to you, haven't I?"

Her smile was clear, easy, satisfied. It seemed like an impossible thing to me because I had known her emotional sides. But she wasn't emotional anymore. There was nothing but happiness left in her eyes every time I saw her. "Yes, Master. I didn't mean to insult you."

"I know you didn't." God, she'd never do that in that state. She was so purely the slave that it couldn't cross her mind. "The second thing is that I'm going to change that toy in your asshole. You'll be sleeping with larger base holding you wide, instead of the kind butt plug. I've had to force my way inside you the past two times. Your asshole needs better training."