Ashen Master Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and arched, still holding the bars of the cage because I hadn't told her to let go. "Oh yes, Master. Thank you, Master, for training me."

"You're welcome, little slave. Let go of the cage and crawl beside me. We're going to feed you breakfast and bathe you. After that, I'm going to let you rest in your cage for the day before we spend the night showing off what a perfect little slut you are. Would you like something to read for the day?" She was already crawling beside me, her ass a sensuous tease where she curved around her toys.

"Yes, please, Master." I knew better than to let her get bored, even without trial and error. It was rare anymore that she got free moments. With my leaving her to be fucked by machines and casually using her in between working, she was often either recovering from my use or suffering it. I would often reach a point between calls to finish renovations and walk to the dungeon. During these moments, I wouldn't say a thing. I would just go to the cage, pull her out from her resting, and fuck her compliant lips. Only then would I talk to her, in the height of ecstasy, and I would call her my personal toy, remind her that this was what she fucking existed for.

God, she was my delight. "Anything for you, Pet." And I meant those words to all of their depth. Anything for her. It was true. I had reached a dangerous level of devotion and I would truly do anything to keep her in my service. I would give her jewels and furs and anything at all her heart desired. And I was starting to feel more and more that we were something meant to be, that my eternity collar belonged on her throat. I was starting to feel that this was absolutely where our relationship was headed. For me, it was the most natural thought in the world that at the end of the month she would be wearing that glistening, slim black collar, and it wouldn't come off.

I stroked her hair and pet her head, purring over her. "Anything at all for you. Stroke my cock over my jeans and show me your gratitude."

Obediently, she did until I left her touch. I asked her which book she wanted and she politely answered. "Lovecraft, please, Master."

"Of course." And I happily did, after she was cleaned and released from her chastity. I gave her the book and locked her back in her kennel. "Such a good little girl, Pet."

"Yes, Master. Pet loves you."

The only way she had been able to say it was in a third person, but she said it often. "I love you more than life, slave mine." And my answer was always in the first person to let her know that it was okay. In my own language, I told her that I understood her fear, that it was okay and always would be. When she was ready to say it in the first person, I was ready to hear it and answer it. I was ready to pet her and tell her over and over again that she was the most precious thing I had ever had in my life, that she was my sweetest angel and my exotic slave, more intimate to me than a spouse ever fucking could imagine. And that was true. I knew her body, every part of it, like the back of my hand. I knew her heart like my own soul, knew her submission like I knew the feel of my cock in my hand. She was more precious than life to me whenever she was comfortable enough to confess it to me.

In the meantime, I left her nice and comfortable with her book, harnessed in a chastity belt without the toys. I more than trusted her to not touch herself, but the metal reminder that she couldn't would make her hot, and that was always a desire of mine.

————

I set her up to eat from the feeder toy for the afternoon, but I didn't use her like I normally took to doing, and I didn't set her up to feed for the night time. I broke my routine.

It threw her off, and I watched for any sign of breaking her out of her blissful submission. But she gave none. Where her mind would have built its anxiety with a hellish thought processing before, now it seemed calmer. When I led her out of the dungeon on a leash, she crawled close to my ankles and nuzzled me as if I was her safety and security. God, it made me hard, but it made me feel like a king too. It gave me this warmth I never expected to feel, made me reach down to pet her hair. She was beautiful, amazing.

I had to focus to even lead her to where I wanted, and that was something new. Part of me craved to lock her away and use her for myself again, but I really wanted to display her. Even so, the desire to do so only marginally overpowered the urge to bind her to my bed and fuck every hole she had until she couldn't walk anymore.

Jesus. Concentrate. Yes, concentrate. I centered myself with the reminding thought that everything indicated her belonging to me at the end of the month. "Come here, lovely. Let's display you, so I can show off my slave." She made me into an animal. I led her to a center little play platform with a nifty adjustable table, and patted it. "On your back. Legs spread wide and feet in the stirrups." The cool thing about the table was that the head part was more like a sling that would hold her safe, while allowing her face to be pressed back so that she could take a cock down it hard, and often. And the setup displayed her pussy and asshole, while making sure it wouldn't be convenient to fuck either one. I wanted her toyed with and tormented, but I did have a slight amount of possessive jealousy.

Of course, if it did happen, I would watch her take the fucking and stare into her eyes with the violent ownership it gave me, too. Either way, it was a win-win for me.

"How do we feel? Nice and comfy?"

She tugged on her restraints and then smiled up at me. "Not as comfy as your table, Master."

God, the way she looked up at me and flirted with me, the way she was so happy and so trusting. She adored me enough to try to make me smile with her playfulness no matter what, even in front of an audience, even though I tormented her. And it worked. I smiled down at her with delighted affection and stroked her hair, while she leaned into my palm. "Well, forgive me, Pet. I doubt I can make anything feel as good as the table you were trained on, but I can try to distract you with a line of other doms to please. You must be hungry."

She moaned, with a sensuous little smile up at me, and purred. "Anything for you, Master."

God. Jesus fucking God. Those words hit me like a solar plexus blow. She'd shown them to me, but she hadn't directly said them like that. "Time to turn out the lights. Just relax, Pet, and take what you're given. I might let you out of the blindfold, but for right now, why don't you just relax into a dark little world of submission?"

She closed her eyes even before the blindfold fell into place and tilted her head back, as if in offering. For a moment, I had a clear image of her as a willing sacrifice on an altar to the religion of indulgence and perversion. Her breasts rose and fell with her breathing and she was so perfectly defenseless. I stroked her cheek and then gave her a gentle slap. "Open your mouth."

Obediently, she did and I stood to the side, out of the way while I gestured to Matt.

Pet hadn't gotten to play for long at Sulfur's, but there was a structure to it. It wasn't just my life and my bar. It was something far more, a kind of tight knit community of people who had found each other, and discovered they weren't alone in life. I had my dungeon monitors, who often came to play too, and on the night I had chosen to allow Pet out of the dungeon, it was a closed door night. And they were there. But so were my regulars.

We all had an unspoken joy with each other, too. We shared and took part in each other's scenes often, because it made an energy that turned everyone on. Of course, if we wanted it private, there were indicators. Generally, a decent "fuck off" glance would do it. Doms weren't usually subtle or coy types about their desires while they played.

But I didn't have that "fuck off" look. I had the stance that said, "Come and play with me".I had the look that said I wanted to show off and Matt and I knew each other well.

He curled a hand around her throat, while I circled her to get my fitted demon mask from the duffel bag I kept for toys. She had liked that mask and I liked to please her. So I put it on and stroked her body while Matt fitted a flavored rubber on himself. He surged into her open mouth and Pet took it. She didn't just take it. She tilted her head back and lifted, straining to get to more of him. Maybe another Master would have looked at her hunger and felt displeasure, or some form of jealousy. Maybe someone else would have felt a kind of upset possession by the obvious arousal she got off blowing another man.

I wasn't one of those. I buried two fingers inside of her pussy to make her hotter, to make her wilder. I adored her for being such a sexual creature, because it was that kind of creature that I had fallen in love with. Shaming her for it, or disliking it, would have felt like a terrible crime on my part. How could I ever dislike a quality that was such a large part of the person I loved?

It wouldn't make sense to. I studied the emotions in me and was pleased to find them logical and consistent, pleased that I felt nothing but playful arousal and perverted pride in how well my slave could serve. And oh, she did. Matt threw his head back and had to work for control, because she was so eager, so cock hungry, that she nearly undid him. "Fucking Jesus. When you're good, you're a goddamned angel."

She moaned in response, then squealed around his cock when I used my other hand to finger her asshole. Matt hissed and leaned forward to twist her nipples, while I laughed at the abrupt, dark light that appeared in his eyes. He wasn't a hard player, but she could bring the demon out in anyone. "She really is. And she's been much better behaved after a little hard discipline and training."

He thrust deep down her throat and tightened his grip on her neck. "My god, what did you do to her? She-" He cut off with a growl, humping her face. "She's amazing." It came out a groan while he finished in the condom and she arched, keening and whining in pleasure.

"Oh, please! Please, Master. Please, sir..."

I smiled in depraved heaven. I knew why she was begging, knew why she arched so frantically, why she cried out so desperately. I handed Matt a flogger. "Why don't you give her pussy some pain for more pleasure? She'll enjoy it." His eyes lit up with a fun playfulness and he took the heavy flogger with a grin, fixing his suit pants. I went to Pet's head to stroke her cheek. "Look at you. Look at how hungry you are. It's so mean that he had to finish inside of a condom instead of feeding it to you, I know, but we have to be safe, Pet. If you're good, I'll feed you from your toy in a little bit. For right now, you have some more cock to suck."

"Yes, Ma-" She was cut off when one of my DM's thrust into her mouth, and she worked even harder now that her pussy and abdomen were taking a flogging. I was at the perfect place to reach across her and torture her nipples. My DM talked with Matt while I interjected and stood above my Pet, talking over her to make her feel even more like a plaything, to make her feel more humiliated.

It must have turned Pet on something fierce because Matt laughed and asked, "Is she allowed to cum?"

I gave him the obvious reply. "If it pleases you."

My DM answered. "Do it. I want to feel what it sounds like."

Pet screamed with her orgasm when the command was given to her in Matt's growl and after I had so thoroughly trained her, the release only served to make her hotter and take her deeper in subservience. She worked all the harder while we played on her all too willing body. Kinky games. Fun times.

But if I was being honest? This was the most fun I had ever managed to display in Sulfur's. I had always had some pretty good scenes, but with her? Holy shit.

————

Jezebel

I loved it when he displayed me at Sulfur's. Fucking adored it. He took to doing it every now and again, when the night and the atmosphere fit just right. Sometimes he wouldn't even set me up to play. He would just tether me to a Saint Andrew's cross, or over a spanking bench, and fuck my mouth with the feeder toy, where anyone could see. It felt like a dirty secret between us that I was eating, like everyone else would just see a slave being used as a hole for a toy. It was hot as fuck, and I would crawl at his feet at the end of the night, a horny and needy mess begging to serve his pleasure in any way it would satisfy him. He usually blindfolded me when he displayed me, so that the voices around me felt like something so profane, so humiliating, that the sound of every one made me vibrate with horniness.

And he wore the demon mask I loved so much. Whenever he would leave me without my blindfold, I couldn't look away from that mask, from the way his stern features looked when they were fitted with the fearsome, bone white appearance. The way his mouth curved beneath it made me shiver, made me greedy to drink down his cum. Any way he played, I would crawl by his monstrous bondage bed at the end of the night, and bow low, obscenely spread like a slut for him. He noticed it, too, like he noticed everything, and he commented on it often, telling me how he loved my slavery energy. That was another thing I loved about my Master. He told me clearly the things that he enjoyed, and he strictly let me know the things he disapproved of or didn't like. If it didn't please him, he didn't allow me to do it. It was that easy.

He was good to his threats, too, and that included the threat to change the toy in my asshole. He was careful to give me an enema both before bed and in the morning when he decided to do so, which was more than humiliating. And I don't know what it looked like after he took my chastity belt off in the slavery bathroom the next morning, but I know what it felt like. It felt like I was a slutty display. It felt fucking pornographic, the way my hole twitched and didn't seem to close all the way anymore. The toy he had chosen wasn't quite a dildo and it did have a flange base, but it was the widest version possible that could still be used for extended wear.

My Master saw the results and inhaled with pleasure. "Hold your asscheeks apart and let me see it better." Obediently, I did while I whimpered in arousal. My face was to the floor, my knees were spread wide apart, and I held myself open for him. "Fucking beautiful." I moaned when he fell on me and grabbed me, thrusting into me, and he didn't have to fight at all anymore. No, my asshole gaped wide to take him when he filled me so deliciously full. My whole body shook with the pleasure of that feeling that came from existing to serve him. I thought about how my Master wasn't a small person, yet I took him like a whore after his training, and that made me moan hardest of all. My sounds made him turn even harder. "Yeah, pretty girl? Are you my anal craving slut?"

My moans turned to depraved cries. "Oh yes, Master! I'm not sure if I like this more or feeling you down my throat, so I get to drink your cum, more."

"Oh, no, slave girl. That is a hard choice, isn't it? Why don't we spend all day together switching between the two, so you can try to answer before bed? Whichever one you choose is the one we'll do to say goodnight to each other."

I gasped in pleasure, having to work to not orgasm from the thought of it. "Oh! Oh, yes please, Master! Please use me all day, Master."

He laughed and groaned, making me cum so that he could cum harder and fill my asshole with his semen. And he did use me all day. He must have had a chance for a break for a while because he gave me a sex spree, switching between my asshole and my mouth just like he promised. My world melted into bliss, while he took me around every surface of the dungeon. He tied me down a different way with each use, and it was heaven. And when we were both exhausted, he cuddled with me on the bondage bed, his eyes relaxed and hazy with replete satisfaction. "Choose, little slave girl."

I purred when he stroked my hair, and smiled sleepily. "I choose both."

He laughed. "Such a greedy little Pet. You can't choose both and you can't say that I choose for you." He added that last when I instantly opened my mouth and I closed it again, grinning guiltily.

"That's very mean of you. Okay, if I have to choose then I decide my mouth but only because after today, I have this really great fantasy of being chained to your bathroom, and used as a personal cum drinking toy for an entire day. Or, like, during one of the orgies you have, when you have to wear a condom while you fuck, I have a fantasy of being tied in the bathroom, while you come and use me, and tell me it'd be a waste to finish in a rubber when I'm so hungry for it. So, that's the only reason I can decide."

He laughed in twisted pleasure and turned me onto stomach, so he could lift my knees and spread me wide. "Such a good girl, with such hot fantasies of service to Master. Just for that, I'll be kind and give you both. Well, for that and so I can watch you clean your asshole from my cock."

I squealed in sexual desire, moaned at the feeling of him. "Oh, thank you, Master!"

And he loved it when I begged and flirted like that, too. In the mornings, I woke up before he even opened the door and my cage, my body accustomed to his routine. "Good morning, Master. I hope you slept well."

It was instinctual to avoid questions. So it was never something like, "Did you sleep well?" Or "How are you this evening, Master?" It was a natural thing for my greetings to always be polite statements of submission, for me to smile in adoration because it pleased him.

But he always answered as if it was a question, always reassured me of his pleasure. "Of course I slept well, lovely. How could I not after using such a beautiful slave before bed?" And I would grin, a full silly look that always made him laugh. "Such a sweet girl. Come here. That look makes me need more, Pet. Open your mouth for some cum before breakfast."

"Oh, yes, Master!" If I was a puppy girl, I would have wagged my tail every time he said those words. I was eager for it. After his conditioning with food, my God, it made me so horny just to think about how that had affected me. I was an addict for cock and cum. Like he had hoped for, my mouth literally watered when I so much as thought about taking him in mouth. And because I was always trapped in an eager world of arousal, my body reacted to hunger with physical pleasure as well. I equated fear with arousal, equated his pleasure with it, equated submission and his hand around my throat with it. "Thank you, Master." I whispered it in worshipful adoration before I took him in my mouth and fed at his sex.

When he finished we would both arch. He would groan with orgasm, and I would cry out with something I needed even more than any orgasm.

After he displayed me, he took to leashing me and having me crawl with him to his office. The first time, he was smiling in a pure, sexy serenity. "Now that your conditioning has taken such obvious hold, I can have you at my side more often. It's been the only thing I've missed during your training, actually."

"I'm sorry, Master."

He laughed and ruffled my hair at that. "Oh, don't be. Don't ever apologize for your training. That was one of the most wonderful things I've ever had."

And my concern was soothed, just like that. "I'm glad then, Master."

He had me curl up on the floor by his desk, and he set up an odd little nest for me there, with a comfortable fluffy dog pillow and blankets. I curled up in a lazy little display for him, while I read a book of my choice, until he decided that he wanted to take use of his slave. And then he would stand without a word, and lift me by my hair. My mouth always opened automatically to take him, but sometimes he would shock me and bend me over the dog pillow. I would always moan with frantic desire when he did, knowing he would make me cum so I would constrict on his cock, my pleasure serving him as it always did.