Asher's Raine

Story Info
A God and his mortal lover get pawsy in the woods.
2.9k words
4.7
5.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Note from Sabs**

Hey guys, this is my second ever post here. I took some of the feedback I got from the first post and hope that this one came out clearer. Most of what I write comes from a larger story, and this one is no different.

So to just quickly fill you in, the main characters here are Asher (the God of Hunt and Fire) and Raine (your average kitsune woman).

I'd really appreciate more feedback and any advice. Thanks a bunch for reading.

******************

Her ass was sore. That was the most annoying part. They had been riding for most of the day now and Raine wanted out of the saddle. She fidgeted, growing impatient with every hour that passed, but Asher had been unrelenting. It was for her safety, he had said, but she already felt safe.

An arm wrapped around her middle and his voice growled in her ear, "Keep squirming and I'll give you a reason to."

He was warning her, she knew that, but it wasn't working. "Don't make empty threats to me, boyo, I won't buy them." Her tail flicked in annoyance. She was 'really' tired of being in the saddle.

At least he could say he tried. Asher pressed into her from behind, and a shiver went up Raines spine. Maybe it wasn't an empty threat after all.

The kitsune reached behind her, feeling for him. When her palm pressed against his length she heard his breath hitch. Knowing she could make him crave her touch and attentions gave her a power she didn't know she wanted.

She stroked him as they rode, her fingers curled around what she could of him through the fabric. Now and then she felt him pulsate and twitch and she knew without looking that glint in his gray eyes would be there.

His hand wandered down her stomach and over her hips. He returned the affection, cupping her sex and pressing his fingers against the clothing between their skin. As the horse walked on the pressure changed and shifted. It wasn't enough for either of them. They would drive each other mad like this. She had begun to squirm again, her hips pressing into his touch, begging for more. "Asher..."

That tone killed him. Every time his name left her lips like that he would have given her all this realm had to offer if she'd asked. But she never wanted more of anything but him. He struggled with himself, "We can't stop..." she was a target now, and he was not about to put her in harm's way for the sake of sinking himself into her.

His fingers pressed harder when she let out a pitying whine. But Gods, it was tempting. He went to work undoing her pants, when the fabric around her hips loosened his hand found it's way inside. The new sound was not so disappointing. She was hot and moist already, their mutual teasing setting her up for more. His fingers slid between her folds and parted her. Stroking her lips he teased but did not enter her and she arched into him, silently begging. Her hand had stopped stroking him and his disappointment came second only to his need to finish her. He would be left wanting, but she wouldn't.

After several more minutes of him refusing to give her more he plunged a finger inside without warning. Raine jolted back into him, the surprise welcomed. "More... Asher, please..." he obliged her request and slid another in with the first, then a third.

He let his fingers fuck her slowly, drawing out the fire within her and letting it build until it threatened to consume them both. This was what she liked most, the torment before the fall. And he would give it to her as many times as she needed to satisfy the hunger that consumed her in those moments.

Raine let him lead her close over and over again, his fingers working her until she was slick with need. Each time he brought her to the edge he backed off, leaving her panting in frustration. "Asher-"

"We can't." He knew what she wanted, and he wanted it too. His voice must have given him away, the gravely tone informing her just how badly he regretted that decision. Raine grabbed his arm and pulled, drawing his fingers out of her. The silver haired man tried to slip back into her clothes but she wouldn't let him. "Woman." There was that warning growl again.

"Let me change clothes." He made a noise in his throat, "That's all, just let me change." She begged.

The horses snorted, tossing its head when Asher pulled up hard on the reins. He let the woman slide off and dig in the packs, pulling out a skirt. His steely gaze never wandered from her as she stripped her lower half bare and slipped into the new article of clothing. True to her word she packed her pants away and let him pull her back up in front of him.

He clicked his tongue and they continued on. "What was the point of that?" It hadn't taken much time, but it had hurt to see what he craved and not take it.

"You said we couldn't stop..."

"I did."

"Now we don't have to..." she waited for him to process what she was implying but he seemed to need a push. She wiggled her ass, grinding into him and making him groan as she drew her skirts up and leaned forward over the horses shoulders.

He couldn't see much past her fox tail, but he knew she was bare. Bare, wet, and ready. It clicked. He cursed and the kitsune chuckled. She had no business offering him these things so willingly. "You won't let us stop long enough to take me... So I'm not asking you to stop at all..."

She still hadn't lowered herself back down to sit and he pushed her tail aside to grab her from behind. She didn't deserve such poor treatment, she was better than a dirty fuck in the saddle. But here she was, offering it to him and making his dilemma so simple to solve.

And he was weak. Asher removed his hand and set to work freeing himself. His length sprung forth and his tip pressed against her ass. She adjusted for him, and he held himself steady at her lips so she could lower herself onto him. Both of them sighed in relief.

Raine let her skirts fall again, hiding them from the rare eyes that might find them. She braced her hands against the saddle horn, using it to balance as she rose and fell, the thrusts shallow. It was enough for now.

Asher let the horse choose its own path, the jostling forcing him into her harder occasionally. When that happened her back stiffened and the man knew she wanted more of what she couldn't have. Or could she?

He wrapped the reins around the horn, "Tell him to keep following the sun." She did as he bade, confused. Now that his hands were free, though, their options expanded.

He grabbed Raine by the hips and lifted her until he nearly pulled out, she flailed, clinging to the horses mane in surprise. He brought her down hard, forcing a gasp out of them both. The horse snorted in protest as the two on his back kept moving.

Asher continued to lift her up to fuck her, she had learned his energy had very few limits, and when it came to pairing with her it was endless. Each hard thrust pressed him against her cervix, the pressure building. She grasped at his hands, his name on the tip of her tongue a second too late. She had tried to warn him of the coming flood and failed.

He growled as she tightened around him, her walls pulsating in pleasure and he buried himself in her over and over to keep it going. He felt her orgasm leak out with each retreat, her juices just spurring him on for more. Since the first time he had pulled it from her she had always been embarrassed of how her pleasure manifested. He knew she would be red, even as her eyes clouded with lust as the orgasm took her away with it.

Their skin made wet sounds as he took her. Each successfully deep thrust drew a gasp or moan out of her, his own pleasure subdued from being vocalized by the thread of willpower he had left. He wanted the release, he wanted to bury himself deep and give her the essence of himself she would soon be begging for.

She was his weakness... A God who had none before now, found her existence instrumental to his own soul. And their mutual pleasure was just one of the many things he had come to fiercely want to protect.

Raine felt his hands tighten around her, his fingers biting into her flesh. This was the possessive side of him, the one that was forcing them to ride all damn day long. This was the side that would take from her whatever she gave and then some until she was left a quivering mess in his lap.

The fur of her tail flared when he snarled in annoyance. He'd pulled the horse to a stop again and she looked around for whatever he had seen. But there was nothing and no one around. He lifted her up again, this time forcing her off of him and lowering her down from their mount. She looked up, confusion and thrill dancing in her eyes. He followed her to the ground and picked her back up, carrying her a few feet away, just far enough to press her back into the trunk of a tree.

As she'd predicted his eyes were filled with hunger. She picked up her skirts and he lifted her legs, bracing her between himself and the tree. There was no gentleness when he forced himself back inside her. Raine cried out as he slammed in as deep as he could go. He leaned over her, taking what he wanted with an unforgivingly quick pace.

She couldn't catch her breath, each of his thrusts rocking her so hard she wasn't even sure she was right-side up anymore. She clung to his shoulders, her nails digging into his clothes, "Ash-" thrust, "-er." He would break her in two like this.

She managed to weave her fingers into his long silver-blue hair so she could force his head down and to the side. The fox-woman bit him, her teeth clamping onto the flesh where his shoulder and neck met. When he got like this, forgetting himself, it was the pain that brought him back. His motions ceased almost instantly and she could taste the slightest bit of coppery blood on her tongue. His chest was heaving with exertion, and she knew he wasn't shaking from being tired. His fingers loosened as the reality of his grip and force set in.

He rested his cheek against her hair and the kitsune knew he was waring with himself. "Raine-"

She cut him off with a gentle hush. "I don't want you to stop." She pressed her hips forward and he groaned, his grip tightening for a second. "I just want you to leave me whole enough we can do this again later."

Asher picked his head up and looked down at her. What should be fear was acceptance and lust for him. The mortal that willingly took the Gods hunger and desire to claim her as his. "If I hurt you..."

"I will bite you harder." She promised, grinning. He seemed less amused but accepted her response.

This time when he started again he did not force himself so deep. His hips rocked slowly against hers, determined to control himself. The woman wrapped her legs around his waist, allowing him to free one of his hands from her thighs. Raine took it into her own, sliding it up under her shirt and making him cup her breast.

Asher moaned softly, the noise not unlike music to her ears. "I don't deserve this of you.." his statement rung in her head until she was shaking it.

"You are the best thing to have happened to me." She hopped upwards as he thrust hard, smacking his shoulder as he grinned wickedly.

"Is it still an empty threat?" He asked, the husky sound of his voice almost too much for her. His pace was starting to increase again and she arched to meet his thrusts.

"I certainly don't feel empty." She moaned. Raine could feel the dam filling again, his attentions targeted to the areas he knew she loved the most. "But-"

A falter in the rhythm, "But?"

Had she struck a nerve, how cute. "I could stand to be filled with more."

How she tested his restraint. She knew what she was doing too. She was looking in his eyes with an almost challenging expression. "Don't tempt me," it wasn't as much a warning as it would have been earlier, now there was a pleading in his words.

She grabbed him by the back of the neck, drawing his face closer to hers so she could kiss him. She knew when she asked this of him it was a dangerous game. The leash he had on his power could easily slip when he released himself, and he had left her sore and drained more than once when she'd begged him to set it free.

He was already shaking his head, the hand that had been in her shirt now hiking up her skirts to find her clit. He was trying to sate her before he slipped and she saw through his plan. "Please." He loathed that word when she used it like that. "Please, I want to feel it."

He was becoming breathless. As her desire mounted towards her end, so did his own. "I will hurt you..."

She was trying to tell him otherwise, convince him that the ecstasy he lost himself in would bring no harm to her, only pleasure. Her legs tightened around him and she pleaded for him to finish with her, holding onto her clear thoughts by a thread.

Her persistence won out.

Asher took hold of her thighs again, hefting her up higher. His lips sought her throat, his teeth grazing her neck. She melted into him, the force and hunger of him swamping her mind and body. "Yes."

Such a simple word. But it was enough. He buried himself from tip to base again and again until she couldn't breath. Each thrust more powerful than the last and slamming into her deepest parts. She could do nothing more than hold onto him, even her moans of pleasure lost to the sounds of their joining flesh.

When she finished it was all she had to keep from screaming. He came with her, shooting his seed against her womb as if to mark his claim of it. He crushed his mouth to hers, thrusting a few more times, emptying himself until he could give and she could take no more.

As they came down from their high he let his forehead rest against hers. "Are you alright...?" She nodded vigorously. "I didn't-"

"You gave me exactly what I asked of you." She assured him.

He slid out of her, feeling their combined juices follow his retreat. Carefully he set her back on her feet and kneeled. Keeping her skirts out of the way he looked her legs over. Already the bruises from where his fingers had held her were beginning to form, deep and dark. He ran his thumbs over them gently, his jaw setting in a hard line.

Raine brushed the hair back from his face, causing him to look up. "We can't stop." She said softly, her finger tips running along the backs of his hands. "Someday I won't be in this realm for you anymore... So until then... We can't stop."

He stood. He knew she was right. His siblings would not allow mortals into their kingdoms, only Death would take her into his care, the rest of the Gods forbidden to do so. And his eyes saddened at her fate.

She watched the pain flicker within his gray eyes. And she pressed the palm of her hand to his cheek. "I will not leave you alone... Even if I can't stay with you always... I will never leave you alone."

He turned, kissing her palm. To him, her words were hollow. She would die. And he would continue to exist... And having known her he would be less of the man he was before, a part of his soul going with her. Like her fate, his too was assured... And if he could die he would have done so to follow her into Death's realm.

"Come."

She brought him back to reality. They fixed their clothes and he scooped her back up, knowing her legs would be shaking by then, and put her back up on the horse. The creature seemed far from amused having to have waited for their tryst to end.

Climbing back up behind her he settled into the saddle and she into him. He flicked the reins, urging their mount on... Determined to keep her safe for as long as possible. She was his poison, her long life was his slow death. And Asher would have it no other way.